Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomix

Tomix

Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) Empty
PostSubject: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Tomix stepped into an open area of the forest of Menos. Gillan's were on the border of the area, stying away from him. Tomix pulled out his sword, and began to draw a large Transmutation circle. He walked around the area, taking extreme care to draw it right. It took a good fifteen minutes to prepare the Circle. He began calling out with his mind, making his Reaitsu make the Gillan's move towards him.
"Come...you will become my sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Ish walked out as Tomix was finishing the circle, looking out on the Gillian that were gathered. He frowned, hating the event that was going to take place, but feeling that he needed to be there for it nonetheless. He nodded at Tomix, allowing him to know he was there. So, which one is it going to be?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Tomix looked at Ish.
"Well...I'll need at least five to create the stone...and then one for the injection. That one, over there."
Tomix pointed towards a Gillan. It was taller then the others, and had a bright red right eye.
"He looks like a perfect canidate." He sighed. "Look...I know you hate having to see me do this...but remember, these might find they're way into the human world...and that could end horribly."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Ish nodded weakly, accepting it. He knew that it was right, and he would sap up the lifeforce that they left behind to make certain that nothing was left, but it still felt wrong. He looked at the Gillian with the red eye curiously, as it was certainly stronger than the others. So, it's that one huh? Good choice, I'm certain he will do well when he is improved.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yeah...That one won't be killed. If I do this properly, he will hopefully be at least a high up Fraccion, or maybe 9th Espada power. Hopefully this will go to plan..."
Tomix looked over his Transmutation Circle. It was perfectly created.
"The reason I know how to do this...it's because my brother had one where I thought him. Except there were dead Adjucha's around the area." He shuddered at the memorey.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Ish nodded, understanding the power that might have been unleashed that day. Should I ever attempt to have one made, I would probably have used them as well. They provide an excellent power source, even if they are a bit more... sentient. Ish shuddered, thinking of the pain that they might have gone through when it happened. He doubted the Gillian would feel anything due to their lack of individuality, but he didn't know for certain. He looked over at Tomix again. Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm

"...Yeah. I'm ready."
Tomix used his Reaitsu to call five Gillan into the circle. Tomix hesitated for a moment, murming:
"I'm sorry."
He put both hands on the transmutation circle, setting it alight. The Gillans stood motionless, became engulfed in the light. Ligh was everywhere...and then it was gone. Nothing was left of the Gillans. Tomix walked forward, and picked up was left. A red stone was on the ground...it was small...but it was what he had sought.
"It worked...WE HAVE A STONE" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Ish nodded, allowing Jinsei to absorb the lifeforce that had been left behind, instead of allowing it to return to the world. He then turned to Tomix, who seemed very excited that the plan had worked. Yes... congratulations. Now, let's use it, and make our soldier. He gestured toward the large Gillian, a very slight smile on his face. I'm curious to see the end result of using this stone.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 pm

"Okay...let's do this thing." He walked towards the Gillan, studing it closely. It was perfect. He looked at the stone. It was chipped, and quite small. He had to do it now. He held it in one hand, put it at the skin of the Gillan, and transmuted it into the Gillan.
The creature screamed as it's figure was warping...it was getting smaller!? It was smaller...smaller...and then it stopped. It was larger then Tomix...but was the result alive?
"It's...It's done."

*You can post, but I'll have to wait until the character is approved.*
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 am

I opened my eyes. The light was blinding...I just wanted to sleep. I didn't want to do anything. I didn't want move, stand, or even do anything at all. There was someone standing above me...He was looking down on me...what was he saying? Somthing about...turning me into this body. I looked down. I was much smaller...but I was still bigger then this man. But I could tell I was still weaker then him.
He then said somthing...He said my name was Sloth.
"Sloth..."
With great effort, I got up.
"Sloth..."
The man nodded.
"I...I am Sloth."
The man held out his hand, helping me out. He said he would help me, help me become a powerful warrior. I nodded with effort, and together, they stood there, shaking hands.
"I am Sloth...your warrior."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 am

Ish nodded at the two, smiling a little and extending his hand to the newly born creature. Well Sloth, it's nice to meet you. My name is Ishpaleum, and I am happy to welcome you to the fold.

OOC: Sorry short post
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Sloth looked at the other man, a lazy and tired look upon his face.
"Ish...paleum. Ishpaleum. Very...nice to meet you."
Sloth reached forward and shook Ish's hand, and small smile brewing on his face.
"Are you...Are you a friend of Tomix?" He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:11 pm

Ish smiled, nodding at the newly born man. As he took his hand, he noticed that he had great strength in it. Yes, I am his friend. Or at least I like to think so. He let out a small laugh, a little more at ease now that he was speaking to the product of Tomix's experiment. So far, it seemed to have be quite the success.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Tomix smiled at Sloth. The experiment seemed to have been a complete sucess. He then noticed somthing quite intresting.
"Ish...I just noticed...Sloth has a zanpaktuo!"
Sure enough, hanging from Sloth's waist was a sword.
"He's...an Arrancar!"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Ish tilted his head as he looked as Sloth. Sure enough, there was a Zanpatko strapped to his side. It would seem that you evolved him to this stage... interesting. He smiled at the young Arrancar. Do you know what you are, or your purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Sloth turned to Tomix's friend...Ish... and answered his question.
"My purpose...my purpose...My purpose is to help Master Tomix in his work, to help the orginization that he serves. I am also inclined to assist other members of the orginization with Tomix's permission."
Sloth gave a loud sigh. All he wanted to do was sleep really...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Ish nodded, smiling as he looked into Sloth's soul. He liked what he saw, so he decided that he liked him. I see... very good. I'm sure you will make an excellent addition to our little family. In the meantime, unless Tomix has a job for you I suggest that you get some rest. You never know what's going to come up nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Tomix nodded to Ish. He turned to Sloth, and said:
"Come on Sloth. You can share my room of you want. I can transmute you a bed."
He put a hand on Sloth's right arm, and began to lead him back to the base.

OOC: Just to say, when are you going to make the party thread?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Ish nodded, following them. I think I'll catch a bit of shut-eye myself. I have a feeling I'm going to need it..
EXIT

OOC: I suppose I could make it now, but I've noticed that a lot of the members have become inactive so I'm not sure how successful it will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)   Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Creation of the Humonculus. (Open to Kurosu)
Page 1 of 1