Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!

Go down 
+5
Kurokon Shikyo
Tomix
DeMare Konfrima
Ishpaleum
Grimmjow
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! Empty
PostSubject: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm

"Take that, bastard!" Grimmjow yelled as he killed a meno with one swipe of his sword. The meno squealed and died quickly, but Grimmjow only got a small amount of satisfaction out of this. Exactly how happy could you be when most of your Espada left you for a different group? Grimmjow was trying to take some of his anger out on the menos, but it wasn't working that well. And he'd accidently sliced his arm instead of a hollow at one point. Yep, this wasn't working well at all. Grimmjow stalked around the forest, kicking up leaves. Suddenly, he tripped over a log and fell into a clearing. Cursing angrily, he got up and brushed himself off. He suddenly gasped. There, before him, was what looked like not just a clearing, but a base. Could it be his base? He thought as he walked around. Yes, this must be it. Now what to do....?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Ish emerged from the base, yawning loudly. He had been napping inside when he heard the commotion of a battle, and felt the spiritual energies of what seemed to be an Espada-level Arrancar. Seeing as he was already awake at that point, he had decided to go investigate. When he saw who it was, he smiled through his yawn. Could you keep it down out there? Some of us are still trying to sleep! He looked at Grimmjow, smiling. He knew him from the files that he had kept on all the Espada. Well, what do you know.. you're Grimmjow right?
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm

DeMare came out of the base after Ishapaleum. She had heard some noises outside, but didn't bother until she heard a familiar voice. Grimmjow... she thought. She had barely opened the entrance and had walked in her usual soundless and seducive way. She eyed her bluehaired ex-leader. He looked quiet satisied, yet puzzled. DeMare closed her eyes and sighed. Now... I will possibly defect from this group too... she opened her eyes and looked down. Vengeance... When will you be mine? she thought and mentally sighed as she opened a Garganta to leave for the Human World.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 am

Tomix leaped out of the base at the scent of Grimmjow. He could have been the one who murdered his sister. A murderous grin spread across his face. His sword flew into his hand. His eyes turned darker.
"Grimmjow. Espada leader. Commander of the Arrancar. A horrible muderer. And possible killer of someone very close to me."
Tomix's Alchemy symbols glowed, turning his longsword into two swords half the size. He then put both hands on the ground, transmuting it into a stone spear.
"I'm Tomix Drakeson. Former Espada 8. The Alchemist!"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Kensei had watched them, and he waited. Now it was time for action. He jumped from the trees and slashed down upon Tomix with his bankai blade. He sent waves of fire out towards Ishpaleum and Demare. He had just defected from the soul society and this was his time, he was going to do what Aizen only dreamed of.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Daizai was late, but he did not care. Using sonido he appeared in front of Grimmjow. This was his time to show the former low lives that unless you ranked above him then you have no chance of getting through his ability. As Tomix began to call for his stone spear Dai place a finger up and aimed at the spear. "Cero." He spoke calmly as the flame red cero left his side for Tomix's spear.

"Sorry, I am late, sire." Told Grimmjow as he waited for Tomix to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Grimmjow was looking around, wondering what to do, when he saw Ishpaleum come out. So he's heard of me, Grimmjow thought, frowning. I wonder what he's been told.... He could just hear Sairento saying "Grimmjow is an evil, no good bastard! Stay away from him if you want to live!" Grimmjow sighed. "Yes," I am Grimmjow," he muttered under his breath. "And you're a traitor." He looked at Tomix as he came out. 'You're all traitors. And I don't know what the hell you're talking about! Who did I kill?!" Grimmjow glared at Tomix, his eyes filled with anger.

Grimmjow was just about to advance, when someone jumped in front of him. What the hell? Grimmjow thought, staring at the man he didn't recognize. Is that a... shinigami? What the hell is he doing here?! Grimmjow didn't attack however since the man seemed to be trying to kill the others, and he did need help.... He glanced at Daizai as he arrived, and just nodded to him. I wonder where Sairento is.... he though absentmindedly, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:33 pm

A garganta unlike that of the basic one used by all hollows instantly ripped open three feet to the right of Grimmjoq Jaggerjack. The portal was a darkish red color instead of the average black making it clear that it wasn't a normal technique. The first Espada, Dellapero Katsui slowly faded into view and was accompanied by two adhujace hollows.
The hollow to Dellapero's left toke the shape of a small falcon with the material that makes up a hollow's mask all around it's body . The hollow to his riht was rather large, about twice the size of a basic human and looked more like a gillian then a adjuhace, but the spiritual pressure difference gave the type away.
Dellapero steped out of the garganta with his two servants and onto the ground of the area. He gave a bored stare over to grimmjow for a moment, then turned away and looked at the others in the area and examined their spiritual pressure levels. It was clear to him the two adhujace he brought along with him wouldn't last long, but there was always more he could get later. The two he brought were just the most loyal of his servents from the Menos Forest. Dellapero then spoke, the message being directed at grimmjow even though he wasn't looking at who was ranked as so called Leader of the espada. "Grimmjow,what are your orders?
Dellapero didn't particulerly like the leader of the espada at all, but serving him was al he had to do at the moment/ He was also ignoring the man who was starting to attack one of the people in the area. In his honest oppinion, if they couldn't take care of it themselvs, they didn't desearve to live.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:52 pm

DeMare sent a powerful gust that contered the incoming attacks, which flew straight into the destert and created a vast explotion. She had to take refuge in the Human World quickly. She entered the open Garganta, which closed behind her.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Daizai's Cero shot against Tomix with great speed, when someone all of a sudden got in the way from above. Kaimei had jumped from one of the windows of Kurousu base and was now standing in the way of the Cero with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes closed. The Cero hit him straigth on, then splashed out to all sides. When the Cero stopped, Kaimei was still standing there, in the exact same position, not a scratch on his body. He took notice of the situation.

"Finally. You found us."
Kaimei grabbed the hilt of his nodachi. "Tomix-san, can you do me a favor?" Kaimei started walking towards Daizai with slow, determined steps. "This one is mine. Please do not interfere."

Kaimei took a few steps, then quickly looked at Kensei. "And YOU!" Kaimei pointed a finger at him. "Don't move. Your up next for an ass-whooping for trying to hurt Demare."

Kaimei then walked against Daizai untill he was about 2 meters from him, looking him in the eye.

"You... You... Disgust me." With a slow movement, Kaimei drew his sword, slashing it into the ground beside him, making a great deal of sand fly away from him through the forrest. "Your going to pay for fucking your way to my Espada-position by taking advantage of Kyouga-sama!" Kaimei then pointed the tip of his sword at Daizai, ready to fight, murder in his eyes.

OOC: (Post-order?)
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Tomix looked up in time to deflect the bankai blade. He transmuted an earth wall to block the attack.
"Shit, I don't stand a chance here. I need to get stronger."
Tomix also used the wall to block the attack to stop his spear. He strapped the spear to his back, and drew both swords.
"I lay one hand on you, and you're dead." He grinned.
He launched himself forward, bent on attacking the man who launched bankai at him.
If he touched him for enough time, he could boil or freeze the blood in his body.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Daizai smirked, so this was the man who lost to Kyouga. With that the smirk, became a smile. The dust from the ground did not affect Dai in the least bit. By the time Kaimei's blade came up so did Dai's. The only difference was that his was to maneuver Kaimei's blade away and get in for a kick to the baby's abdomen.

As this all happened he asked him a question. "So, what do you need a cookie for the lost?" Daizai was not in the least bit afraid of what could happen. All, he knew was that someone had to lose and it was not going to be him. His blade came up once more during his kick and after the maneuvering of Kaimei's blade to slash for his arm. He was planing on taking the guys arms out first, just for the heck of it.

His face calm, only showing a smirk as another sentence came out his mouth. "I don't think Kyouga would appreciate you trying to kill someone he loves."
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm

ooc: idk i came here to make my move official and shit then suddenly EVERYONE attacked tomix.....

IC:
Kensei's blade easily went through the wall, due to the emense heat it was under, practically melting the earth wall. "fool you forgot who I am?" Suddenly reiatsu surged, it was even more than aizen's and it was still rising. "let me refresh your memory child....." Fire came all around kensei, covering him in it, but seemingly not affecting him, and strangely not even his clothes. Kensei walked slowly towards Tomix "I could touch you if I wanted, but my business is with your leader.... and him" Kensei pointed to grimmjow.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Tomix transmuting an earth piller to block the bankai blade.
"Damm it!...I can't beat this guy."
Tomix opened a garganta.
"I'm going to get stronger...I'll be back soon, I promise."
Tomix stepped into the garganta.
"I'm sorry."

--EXIT--
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:12 pm

Dellapero Katsui watched the people in the area carefully. Judging from what was happening, he assumed those arrancars had been traitors. They would have to be dealt with later. He didn't care that they escaped, because he himself would just kill them off later/ Dellapero noticed something odd about the shinigami though. Not only did it have abnormally high spiritual pressure, but why the hell was it here to begin with and trying to kill the traitors. Perhaps the man was an ally? A defected shinigami? Who knows.
Dellapero then turned his attention to the other two espada in combat. It was clear they were pretty close in combat and their fiht would be determined by a few simple cutts. Heuco Mundo had been turning more chaotic then usual. Arrancar fought arrancar, espada defected, and the leader was now someone once reffered to as the weak sixth espada. Dellapero didn't know if grimmjow got any stronger since his rank at sixth espada. He heard about grimmjow being the sixth back in his first days of being an arrancar, He continued to think to himself about the situation. He was waiting for orders and didn't really feel like doing anythinng at the moment unless ordered, or need be. His two adhujace patiently stayed beside him in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Kaimei sighed as Daizai launched himself at him, kicking him in the stomach. Kaimei didnt even move, didnt even feel it. When the blade came crashing down upon him, he grabbed it in his hand, holding Daizai's Zanpaktou in a firm, tight grip.

"First of, Daizai, you bit of a bit more than you can chew here I think. I might have lost to Kyouga in an easy-going battle, but that does not mean that I am going to lose to the Cincera Espada. Did you already forget? I used to be the Tercera Espada before Kyouga-sama brought me to this godforsaken place."

Kaimei then brought the blade downwards, locking Daizais arm in the process, unless he wanted to lose his Zanpaktou.

"Second of all, have you completely forgotten about my powers? I am Kaimei, the Espada with the strongest Hierro ever known, one of the physically strongest of Hueco Mundo... And yet you throw yourself at me in this manner. What childish play."

He then brought his face all the way up to Daizai's, only an inch before his forehead, staring into his eyes from below.

"And lastly, Kyouga-sama may love you, but you do not love him. Not one bit. You will throw yourself at anyone who is willing to give you a slice of power. And I will not allow you to smuther my Lords name like that with your unworthy decivings, love or no love."

Kaimei moved his head further forward, to the Arrancars ear, whispering to him in a grim tone, no smile on his lips.

"Your going to die today, Daizai. And you have your own greed to blame."

Then, Kaimei launched his knee upwards, towards the solar plexus of Daizai. The knee came flying with extreme speed and power, far beyond what he had hit Kyouga with in the fight they had had. Kaimei was dead serious now, and Daizai was the one who was going to feel it.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Dai figured that if he wanted his arm back he was going to have to actually fight for it. With a smirk coming to his face he took his hand just as fast as Kaimei threw his knee and blocked the attack. He was feeling hurt for a moment. Then it hit him, the person he was fighting was Kaimei. Not to long ago Daizai had just received him in a lovers deal.

"You speak of things that are out of your minds reach." He replied calmly. With that his eyes went black, like Kyouga's. With his hand that blocked the knee he pushed it down to the ground. Falling into the motion, this brought Kaimei's head right above Dai's, with a leap upwards, Dai was going for a head butt.

One that resulted in Kaimei's chin being hit first. To push him off and release his arm. The power he had received from Kyouga was going to help him.

As the attack went he continued to address the former Tercera Espada. "And I would advise you not to talk to your leader in that matter." He barked the word Leader as if to boast about the fact that he had been traded by Kyouga who was also Dai's fraccion.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Grimmjow watched the battles, a smirk on his face. Now was the time to show his true strength, to get back at those who had betrayed him. He pushed the thoughts of Sairento out of his mind. Gaining the trust of everyone was way more important than having Sai happy. A few of the Espada had asked about his orders. What were his orders? He realized hadn't really planned ahead. What he should have done after finding the base was go immediately back to Las Noches and tell everyone about it. But he didn't, and now he and the Espada had to face the consequences.

"Stop," he said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "We need to talk about things." A year earlier Grimmjow would have just started trying to kill everyone, but he had changed. At the moment he wanted peace. That and good Espada. He wanted them all to listen to him, to come back with him. He would try this first, then, if it didn't work, he would have to use force.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm

ooc:what the fuck.... im being ignored completely.... regardless of the fact that im practically making a reiatsu factory over here......

IC: "grimmjow I came to talk to you.... so lets talk" The way Kensai smiled was a cross between what Aizen used to do, and what Gin did. "as much as I would rather not, I need your help... to destroy Soul Society... I know what you want.... but... you will follow MY orders now" Kensai said drawing his reiatsu back inside himself.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

OOC I mentioned you twice in my posts.

ICDellapero stayed his position with his two adjuhace staying beside him. He sighed as grimmjow spoke about talking things out instead of the more entertaining way of beating the info out of someone. This was just another reason he disliked him as the leader of the espada. The two adjuhace ghrew restless. They wanted to devour traitoris arrancars. Dellapero didn't bother to say anything for the moment, but he did keep watch of the shinigami in the area. Something just wasn't right about the guy. His main concern was still on the persuit of the run away arrancars who betrayed Heuco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:41 pm

The matter around a man-sized portion of space just in the middle of everything ripped back, coming off like bricks pulled out one by one but much faster. A strange reitsu was pouring out, matching that of what kensei had been putting out earlier, but not as much, so as to seem weak. But once the garganta finished opening, it was in the form of the number zero.

Sairento slowly stepped out of it, a black steam coming off his body. This was actually a power spiritual energy that came from his body. He looked up at the others, his eyes a ptich black, iris,cornea and all. Red scar-like lines running in lightning strike directions on both the top and bottom of his eyes, trailing a little on the side of his head. It was obvious he was experimenting with something.

As sairento stepped forth out of his garganta, he looked around, grinning a sharp-toothed smile of some sort of maniac. He watched the trails of two spiritual pressures that had left the area."Cowards" he thought to himself, nodding at kaimei to come to his side.

Sairento silently looked between a shinigami that had strong spiritual pressure, and grimmjow. His heart beat slightly faster but he ignored it, holding his arm out, hand open, ready to call chimera if needed. His body's spiritual steam seemed to wrap around his body like a cyclone, causing him to cackle like a mad man. "Hello worms."
Back to top Go down
Kaimei

Kaimei

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Kaimei took the knee to the face, sighing. It was inevetable. He had to give more to teach Daizai his place. Kaimei was getting tired of Daizais hit'n'run tactics. Maybe he should just take him out quickly and save a long and borring fight?
Kaimei made a salto, still holding Daizais Zanpaktou tight in his hand. He landed on the other side of him, his arms now crossed because of Daizais Zanpaktou, pointing his left index-finger at Daizai.

"Cer..."

Kaimeis eyes widened. What was this Reiatsu? Kaimei had feelt it earlier, but he had instinctly supressing the feeling because he was already in a fight, but now that he felt the real impact of it, he had to admit... It was an amazing power emiting from that Shinigami. And now, Sairento was coming?! Damend unfortunate, just as he was about to blast Daizai to kingdom come.

Kaimei quickly let go of Daizais Zanpaktou when Sairento called him, jumping to his lords side. He hated to call Sairento his lord, but it was necesary for now. If he wanted to obtain his goal, he would have to get stronger, and Kyouga was a path to that power. For now, he would have to play the role of obeidiant servant, so he stood by Sairentos side, his arms crossed over his chest, his Zanpaktou back in its sheeth. What was going to happen now?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

ooc: sure he notices him but not me -_-
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:59 pm

Dai smiled as everything began to happen. The power from the Shinigami was getting stronger and more intense. Then he noticed the light coming from Kaimei's finger. His eyes grew this was a close impact shot, he was not going to get away so, quickly. Then it vanished. He was no longer in the path of being shot. His blade was free.

Jumping to Grimmjows side he placed a thankful hand on his head. "My lord, I must leave. I have no time for this." He said with a evil grin forming on his mouth. Daizai did not wait for a reply, let alone care for one. Without a warning he opened a Garganta. Looking at Kaimei, he spoke "We, shall met again, love." And with that he vanished.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:02 pm

OOC: I feel sorry for you Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!   Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu! Empty

Back to top Go down

Found the Base, Ciao Kurosu!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next