Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Unknown person.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm

"I do not need friends...my purpose for living is serving my master and creater, mayuri-sama, until he dosent see me useful anymore, i will fight with my life at sake..swarm, Yamicho", she spoke, as her zanpaktou turned into its shikai state yet again.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 am

(May I join? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am

(May I join too? I plan on being silly, though.)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 pm

( you gus can join )
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 pm

(if you join only to assist him in a battle, ill egt your posts voided...)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:08 pm

" I see mayuri didn't give you much brain are you really going to fight me here , are you going to risk all those human lives? " He said Gin drew his Zanpaktou just incase though. He stepped back alittle bit.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm

"The humans will not suffer any damage...", Nemu said, as she raised her free hand towards the street. "Way of destruction number 33, shot of fire fire!". As she spoke, a ball made out of red reitsu fired from her hand, creating a large hole in the street in front of her. This caused the humans to run for cover, thinking it was a bomb
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 pm

" Did i ever say immediatly , my zanpaktou reachs 13 KM it can destroy alot if not the whole city if i really wanted to... " Gin smiled as he looked at the hole " Nice crater. "
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:35 pm

"Exsploding wings". As she spoke, the same fog oozed out of her zanpaktou, this time forming into countless gracefull butterflies. "Let me show you pain..", she said, befor she ran towards him, while the butterflies flew towards him from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Kyouga walked out of a Gargantanta, and immediately spotted Gin Ichimaru. "ICHIMARU-SAMA?!" Kyouga cried out, completely surprised as his eyes seemed to pop out of his head. Then, feeling dizzy, Kyouga fainted on the ground as if he had just seen a phantom. To this end, Kyouga was knocked out cold.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

" Gin said no thank you , Shoot to thrill he says pointing his Zanpaktou to the ground. " Gin grips it tightly. His blade xtends 100 X its original length he is now sitting in the sky balancing on his hilt. " Ooops , i think in im tilting. " Gin says as the blade starts to fall in Nemus direction.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Another garganta opened, showing the former Cero espada himself, Sairento walking out into the street. He noticed the passed out Kyouga and stifled a laugh. What a fangirl. His eyes then came up to the two who were standing off, one of which being a female with..butterflies? Sairento shook his head sighing and launched a cero between the two, mainly to get there attention. The cero was aimed at the tip of the blade as it fell, sairento sighing once more.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Gin looks over smiling now holding the blade as he gripped it when the blade was held. " Well a out cold Espada and who's this? " Gin said appearing it all his attention was at Sai not Nemu but he was focused on both.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Sairento waved silently at Gin, smiling. He had heard a lot about this male and wanted to know if this was the real deal."I..I am Sairento Bakuhatsu..Former Cero espada. Are you the true Gin Ichimaru?"
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Occ: gin and sairento, please delete your posts, its my turn=.=
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm

OOC: Awww D: but we were gonna have a dramatic moment XD
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 pm

OOC: nemu when was there a posting order????
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 pm

(i dont care, there is something called a posting order, the two posts below mine are non-exsisting.)

(A zanpaktou can slowy re-generate if the hilt isent destroyed, but since gin`s sword can exstend, he can just exstend it to repair the damage.)

(A posting order is somethign every topic has=.=)

Nemu noticed as a powerful cero being fired at the tip of the blade that Gin was sitting on, but it didnt stop her attack. The butterflies was swarming around the blade, every feet of it being coverd with at least 10 butterflies.
"Exsplode..". As nemu spoke the words, all the butterflies exsploded, causing the blade to break over in half, wich would send Gin flying down towards the ground. One of nemu`s butterflies was caple of blowing a limp clean off, and having over 300 of them cover a surface that large, going off at once, was to much for a zanpaktou only on captain`s level.

"Butterfly of the moon". The dark purple mist oozed out from her zanpaktou against, and formed into a horse-sized butterfly with moth wings and spider fangs, wich was dripping with posion. The large creature remained hovering over Nemu, as if it was awaiting her to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:41 pm

OOC : not true i know some sights that dont have it.

Gin falls but re-extends his blade to keep him up. he says " Need to try better than that , but before your back up arrives i think i should go. Gin uses the blade like a pogo stick and leaves

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm

OOC:ROFLMAO!!!!!

IC: Sairento silently waves up at Nemu, smiling softly and tilting his head. He wanted to seem harmless. And so he kept his spiritual pressure to a low level, and put a submissive look upon his face. He couldn't help but laugh though at gin's actions.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:49 pm

"Espada", Nemu spoke, as she looked at him, while the moth dissapeard, and her zanpaktou changed back to normal. "I advide you to leave now..my backup will arrive soon, and your blood dosent need to be spilled..today"
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Sairento merely shrugged, nodding once after which. He turned his back to the female, opening his mouth, to spit a garganta out. After which, he stepped into it, watching her before it closed behind him.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:21 pm

Kyouga finally woke up and noticed that the only person here besides himself was Nemu. "Hi Nemu, could you please tell Kurotsuchi-Taichou 'thank you for everything' for me? I see that you're working right now, so I'll be leaving now. Ciao~" Kyouga said as he exited though his own Garanta, not wanting to cause any trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Unknown person.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2