Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane/May

The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] Empty
PostSubject: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Jane sat at the end of the table, looking towards May, as she ate.
It had been weeks since their last meal, and with being
the older sister, she felt as if it was her job to make
sure that May always was full before she ate herself.

May watched, the body falling to the ground as she finished the soul.
The poor human was going to die, she was doing him a favour...
Or well, that is what Jane said to her many times before.
Turning around, May smiled towards her older sister.
"I'm done."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:12 pm

Drake strolled around the town aimlessly in the twilight. He was not in search of souls lately as he had been surviving on backup reserves. He had learn he could do this just a month ago, but it wasn't as satisfying as consuming a fresh soul. The wind blew gently as he peered around a corner. His eyes widened slightly as he saw want appeared to be two Bount children. This was a great surprise to him as he had always believed Bounts only achieved immortality when they reach a certain age. He glanced around until he noticed one of their shadows blended in with a shadow in the alleyway he was in. He quickly melded with the shadow and connected with her's. Sliding closer, he saw his assumption was try as the soulless corpse fell violently to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jane/May

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Jane felt him, growling. "It seems we have a visitor May." Jane moved around,
looking closely at the shadows, smirking a little as she seen him. "Why don't you
come out of hiding child, we already know your here." She muttered, giggling as
she looked at May, her eyes turning back to the shadows.

May smiled sweetly, walking towards the shadows where this kid was hiding. "Come
on! Come out and play!" She giggled along with her sister, waiting for the other
bount to come out, May herself was a level four, but Jane was a level five. The
highest level when it came to bounts.

Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Drake thought he had gotten the drop on these girls until one glances at him as he was melding. No one had ever been fast enough to see him blend with the darkness so this impressed him greatly. Not knowing was other surprises they had up their sleeves he stayed in the older one's shadow. "Hehe, Child? I am far from that les jeunes d'un." Drake spoke in his old French accent also using the French phrase for young one. "But then again looks aren't always as they appear to be. You," the older girl's shadow seemed to point to her as if it was alive, "I suspect you can see ages or years, seeing as you called me child with only a small glimpse of me." Drake hypothesized.
Back to top Go down
Jane/May

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Jane mumbled about being as old as the two were you would know
things you wouldn't believe. "No, I can't kid. I can tell your a child,
because were the oldest of the bounts still alive, or so we know
of." Jane giggled, jumping to May's side, the twins looking at him.

"Hey! I asked a question! Answer me!" May was getting annoyed now
she didn't like being ignored. It was very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Drake sighed as he climbed from the girl's shadow as if he was crawling out of a pool of water. He ran his hand trough his hair then place a cigarette from his pocket in between his lips. He looked down at the young faces and couldn't help but smile a bit. "Well it seems like I am much older than you in human years so no I do not wish to play, but I would like to know how you two survived all of these years?" He questioned the 'young' Bount girls. He also wondered why they seemed ageless but he had the appearance of a grown man.
Back to top Go down
Jane/May

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 pm

Jane giggled more then ever, rolling her eyes slightly. "Please, as if after all these years we would even remember that. But if you must know, we live from souls. Just like the rest of you bounts do. But when it comes to us, we're special, one of a kind only come around so many years, our family is more known for it, but of course, to have twins like us, is... Very unusual." Jane giggled smirked more.

May looked at her sister, giggling at the same time. "I would have to say what she said with that one there, but you see... We don't have to answer to you, we're older, been around longer, although we look young, were both very, very strong."
Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Drake chuckled as he lit his cigarette and took a long drag. "Well," he started, "If you must tell me you are strong then you obviously aren't as powerful as you claim to be, or maybe you are the cocky type that has high faith in their ability." Drake finished his quick evaluation of the statement made by one girl then went back to the rest of the statement, "This may be true and I do not recall me saying you had to answer, you can easily leave and go home." Drake said as he took another drag.
Back to top Go down
Jane/May

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Jane glared. "As the highest level that a bount can reach, I find that very rude to say that I am strong as I claim to be. I think you sir, the "leader" of the bounts should know about all bounts around, and mainly about Jane and May." She smiked, laughing a little as she did, this guy didn't know anything about bounts, or what they could do.

May, still just standing their slowly walked towards him, going around him a few times, remembering his scent, his body shape, and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]   The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bount's Play Ground. [Open to one person.]
Page 1 of 1