Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) Empty
PostSubject: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 pm

The soul vampire, or Bount, known as Drake aimlessly walk the scarcely lit streets in search of a fresh soul. He hated this part of him but he needed it, so he usually preyed upon the wicked and useless like criminals and prostitutes. He went to the less desirable part of the city to see if any crime could be the key to sating his hunger. He soon saw a young woman, clearly a woman of the night, that was very scantily clad, Drake made his way over and asked the woman to follow him to a hotel room which she happily did after he flashed that irresistible smile of his. He lead her towards a nearby hotel in hopes he could get a 'meal' in peace.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

A simple shadow was the perfect disguise for Urufu as he watched the bount charm the girl into following him. Well, maybe not just the shadows. A weave of his own signature black reishi helped drastically. Suddenly, in the shadows, a single chord of black began to trail from his general area and creep along the ground. Slithering towards the female, it wound it's way around her slender leg, causing her to stiffen in fear. It turns out she was afraid of snakes and the like. Once it had attached itself to the base of her neck, her tiny willpower was crushed. Opening her mouth, a voice came out of it. This voice was not hers. It was Urufu's. "Excuse me, Sir Bount. I would request an invitation to speak to you. I will allow you to finish your meal, of course. Meet me above city hall when you are finished. Urufu Tatsumaki~" The voice said, before the chord disappeared and she fell unconscious in Drake's arms.

Turning, he scaled up the wall (or rather, was projected up the wall) until he reached the roof, where a platform of reishi appeared under him. Gliding along the air currents, the corpse of a man arrived above city tower, where he waited peacefully for the Bount to meet him.

Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Drake noticed the person stalking him and his prey but did not show any sign of panic as he heard the voice. After it finished the woman fell unconsciously into Drake's waiting arms. Over the years he had seen many strange thing but using the living as a medium was still fairly new to this ancient Bount. Drake held the woman's body and whispered a prayer in her ear as he opened her mouth. At that instant what seemed as fresh ink rushed from the man's mouth into her's but quickly retracted, pulling out her soul in the process. He sighed as he bit her lip, drawing rich and thick blood, then swipe his finger across the liquid. He made a small cross on her bare chest and let out yet another sigh as he glanced up at the waiting stranger. He ran to a shaded side of a building, but had appear at the top ledge pulling himself from the shadows. "This is going to be a pain." He mumbled as he leapt across rooftops until he was near but not too close.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Ah, good. The bount had arrived. Revealing himself to the bount, he floated on the air using his reishi as a platform. "Sorry for calling you out like this... It isn't often you get the chance to meet a Bount. My name is Urufu Tatsumaki, and I was wondering if we could make a deal..." He offered, his reiatsu flaring out behind him quite potently. "Of course, nothing would harm you in this deal." He added, as the wind flipped through his red hair. It obscured his eyes, but for some reason, not his vision. It was almost as if he didn't need to look through his eyes to see. In fact, Urufu could see from any part of his body. That was the type of power he possessed.

Hehe.. possessed. Running his cold and dead fingers through his hair, Urufu removed it from his glassy, silver, unfocused eyes.

Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:16 am

Drake sighed "What are you offering, whats is in this 'deal'?" He asked as a tattoo-like serpent darted acrose his face then back into his shirt. Drake wasn't too big on offers but this guy had appearntly been watching Drake for a while to notice he was a Bount.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 am

Urufu Tatsumaki

Urufu smiled grimly. Good, he hadn't rejected him straight away. That would make this much easier. "All I request is a spare moment inside of your mind. Nothing too bad will happen, all I request is to see how you use your powers. I won't be copying them or anything of the like. In return, I will be under your service.. forever." He smiled, lowering himself into a kneel. "You may call upon me at any time in order to assist you. Due to my special abilities, I would even be able to help you feed whenever necessary, without the need for you to strain yourself." To prove it, Urufu lowered his hand towards the city. A thin black chord slid from his finger and dropped, landing on a man's shoulder. Then it slipped through his clothing and attached itself to him. He stopped moving completely.

Pulling him back up, it didn't take long before the man was unconscious in Urufu's arms. "An offering to Lord Bount." He said humbly, pushing it towards Drake, it being held in a casket of reishi.

Back to top Go down
Drake Nightingale

Drake Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Drake shook his head and turned away in disgust, "What do you think I am? A monster? This man has done nothing to deserve dying early." He shook his head and turned back, "This man has a purpose unlike that young woman, her soul was cold and bitter which told me her life meant nothing so I did her a small favor." He glared slightly at the man "And do not call me master or Lord, I need no followers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)   Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person) Empty

Back to top Go down

Satisfying the need to feed (Open to one person)
Page 1 of 1