Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Unknown person.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Gin is walking through Karakura town. He is in a Gigai that looks nothing like him. He is currently making his Reaitsu low enough to appear a spiritually aware human. The Gigai is of acerage height , green eyes. Long black hair down to his lower back. He is wearing a black hoodie , jean jacket and camo jeans and boots. He still has a slight smile on him but alot less than normal.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:39 pm

(hmms, could i join in?)
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:41 pm

OOC: sure
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Further down the half-empty street he was walking down, a group of shinigami was standing, seeming to be in the middle of a agurment, one of them was wearing a 6th seat band around his arm with the 11th division kanji on, meaning it was shinigami from the 11th division. "Please calm down, i know it is your day off, but Mayuri-sama is in need of the hollow`s captured alive and brought back..", a stern emotionless voice, wich calmed down down. Nemu stepped out from a nearby allyway, wearing her long hair in the usual long braid and the knee-long version of the shinigami uniform. Oddly enough, a zanpaktou was hanging from her back.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:51 pm

Gin trying to act like a Human in awe. He walks up " Well isnt that sword dangerous ma'am? " Gin asks Nemu with a blank face as he knows anyone thet knew him would think somethings up when they see someone smiling as much as he did.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:56 pm

"Only if you dont know how to handle it..", she said, while looking down at some papers she was carrying, befor she looked at him again, not seeming to react to his smiling. "I am afriad you have to leave, human, this place is dangerou-", befor she could finish, a loud crash was head on the other side of the street. A large hollow craweld out of the building, growling in hunger. As it spotted Gin, Nemu, and the other shinigami, it felt the strong pressure from Nemu, and craweld towards her.

"Please get back...alert the other squads of this, there might be more out there..", she spoke, befor she drew her zanpaktou and took a defencive stance.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Gin had to sit back and watch for one had no love for Mayuri's artifical daughter and it would give his identity away. He fell to the ground acting scared " Wha-What is that thing? " in said to go along with that of a scared Human.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:06 pm

"A hollow, a creature living in the desert of huncho moncho...i will exsplain later..remain here..", she said, befor she withdrew her zanpaktou, and held it in front of herself. "..Swarm, Yamicho..". Her zanpaktou began to glow in a dark purple light, and it became shorter, resembling a long life with a dark purple hilt. Butterfly of the moon..".
A dark purple mist ozzed out from the blade itself, and formed into a cloud by Nemu`s side. The cloud took form of a large butterfly, but it had the body of a moth, and large fangs like a spider. Nemu began to run up off the hollow, cutting it in serval places, while avoiding the tentacles shooting out from its body. The moth/butterfly creature, began to fly on the other side of the hollow, avoiding the tentacles aswell, biting into it, causing the hollow to scream in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:10 pm

Gin acted like he was freaking out. He got into a fetal posistion. But he never kept his eyes of the fight the whole time ' is it to much to hope the hollow will win. ' Gin thought to himself. He was smiling in his mind but on the outside he was acting scared as if the devil himself was infromnt of him.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 pm

Nemu landed onto the ground and looked down at him, still not showing any emotions in her face. "Dont be scared, human...im a shinigami, i will take you to a safe place", she spoke, as she held her hand down towards him. The moth/butterfly creature stapped its to fangs into the mask of the hollow, causing it to dispell into countless spirit particles, that the moth gathered.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:58 pm

" A-a Shinigami you mean a god of death how would death help me i dont want to die! " Gin said still playing the act. " At least you killed that thing " Gin said getting up. He cracked his neck and sighed
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm

"A shinigami is a wairror who protects soul society, and all the good spirits..the thing you just saw was a spirit who hadent been found by a shinigami in time...unless you get a soul barrial, you will end up as a hollow...", Nemu informed him, while sliding her zanpaktou into its holder, causing the moth to dissapear. "Im nemu Kurotsuchi, 12th division liuetnant..whats your name, human?"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:09 pm

" Wow , I cant believe im talking to a shinigami , I'm Kenshin Nagoma pleasure to meet you. " Gin smiled at her and put his hand out. In fact while that sentence it felt as if he was spraying a deadly distasteful poison he had little love for shinigami and none for artifical shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:23 pm

"I see...what division do you belong to?", she spoke, not taking his hand, her eyes narrowing at him. "Mayuri-sama and i are the creaters of most of the gaigaÂŽs...i can reonize one whenever i see it...give me your division, rank, and reason for posing as a human"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:28 pm

" I am 6th seat 2nd squad , I am on a mission by Renji he wants me to check out how that Kurosaki kid is dong along with the Urahara place. " Gin said standing still looking her in the eye to appear he is not lying.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm

"the 6th seat of the 2th division was killed yesterday by a rouge shinigami...the message reached the 12th division this morning..the 3th division captain Reikou Yuuri, and 3th division liuetnant izuru Kira, was the once to bring me the message itself...". Nemu reached over her shoulder and took her hand around her zanpaktou. "Speak the truth.."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

" I am , im the replacement i was the 7th sea with the 6th's untimly death i got promoted. " Gin said with no hint of fear.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Nemu narrowed her eyes at him, but didnt remove her hand from the handle of her zanpaktou. "Step out of your gaiga to confirm your words...this is a direct order, shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Gin smiles " Congradulations , my artificial friend. " Gin stepped out of his Gigai. His stepped a few steps out of zanpaktou reach.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Nemu narrowed her eyes at him, befor drawing her zanpaktou. "ichimaru gin...you are under arrest for betrayl of soul society, attacking shinigami and innocent humans, working in espada, and the attack on karakura town...", was all she said, no emotion being displayed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Gin now with his accostumed smile on his face " Really and you little artificial shinigami is supposed to stop me? " Gin tilted his head slightly. He sighed will this result in battle he wondered he partially hoped he wanted to kill some shinigami part of him didint it wanted to get of there fast.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 pm

"My itend is not to stop you, but simply bring you back so Mayuri-sama can have his reseach done...besides", she spoke, befor she held her zanpaktou directly in front of herself. "I cannot be killed..."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm

" No one is immortal not even Kenpachi , besides you can still feel pain all the more fun for me. " Gin was still smiling and " I rather that the freak Mayuri not touch my insides. " He said. He was now trying to edge her on.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:03 pm

"As happy as always i see....", Nemu said, not moving, through she took a defencive stance, she knew of his zanpaktou abilities. "Emotions is a thing i do not posses.."
Back to top Go down
Gin Ichimaru

Gin Ichimaru

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

" So your saying if i killed your creater the freak Mayuri you wouldn't care , you wouldn' care or want revenge if i killed all your friends and family. " Gin was smiling still. " answer me that. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Unknown person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Unknown person.   A Unknown person. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Unknown person.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next