Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old memories (Ukitake)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 am

The first that caught the attention was the 4 large pictures filling the wall behind the desk. The 2 first was of unknown shinigami, both male, looking early in their fourties. At the bottom of the picture, their age of death was written. The first one had apperently reached the age of 1102, while the second only had reached the age of 873. They were both wearing the 1th division haori`s, meaning it was the former captain commanders, the one on 1102 years being the one who had created the seireitei. The third painting was of Yamanto. His beard was only half as long as when Ukitake first saw him, he had slightly less wrinkles, was abit taller and haden`t begun to walk with the large stick were his zanpaktou had been hidden in. His zanpaktou was insted hanging from his back. The last picture was of Yuuri, her zanpaktou hanging from her hip as always. No date of death was written on her picture, but she was still alive. It was easy to see she stood out from the previous captain commanders. She was and looked much younger, was female, and had a small spark in her eyes that the painter seemend to have potrayed perfectly.

"To think Yuuri-sama would end up as captain commander..", the large zanpaktou said, as he ran his fingers over the frame on Yamanto`s painting. "The old man seemend to see something special in her ever since he saw her on the first day of the acadamy...heh i still remeber it. Yuuri was a 5.6 earger but very shy girl, she fainted when Unohana called her by first name the first time they spoke..". He handed Ukitake some semi-hot tea, befor looking towards the window. The moonlight caused his wings, pale skin and silver hair to shine.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Ukitake was not the least bothered that he was in the 1st division office he had been here several times, but seeing Yuuri-san`s face on one of the portraits was a bit choking to him at first, but he then smiled a bit, the picture taken felt almost as if he was looking at the real thing... though her chest seemed a lot smaller from his experience it might have captured something else he liked about her something he could not put into words, now that he looked at all the portraits he understood that she looked younger on the portrait just like Yamamoto, how much Ukitake would have wished that there would never come a day when he would see her date of death... well not as long as he was alive anyways.

That`s right i would promise myself to that, he though for himself, if Yuuri-san would hear this she would probably be frustrated and slap him on the face or something, now that he though about it, it did feel kinda selfish.

Now what on earth had made him think about all this?, ahh does not matter, he though while sighing slightly he smelled some tea, which awoke himself from his meditative thinking, he blinked at seihoshi as he listened to him... he accepted the tea with a gentle nod.

Ah yes i remeber that day i personally remeber when she fainted.... Can`t belive shes grown up so much since then his smile widened a bit as he looked back at the bedroom, from a small narrow in the slide door to think she has become a captain-commander.... shes still got a long way though...

He was not suprised that the previous captain commander was not in the portrait, he had betrayed the soul society after all and he did not diserve such a rank in the 1st division, Ukitake shrugged it off feeling a bit bad for thinking about the previous captain-commander so lowly, but it could not be helped, it was the truth and he was dead, or so he assumed...

Tell me Seihoshi, why do you think Gin left soul society despite Yuuri....
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 am

"Despite she loved..loves him?", the zanpaktou said, as if he could read the mind of the pale skinned captain. It was no surprise Seihoshi knew every secret about Yuuri, he was her zanpaktou afterall. Seihoshi looked up at the picture and smiled to himself slightly. "The painter painted her shinigami uniform to cover her cleveage complety and make her chest averge size...i guess he was to embaressed to paint her as she is..".

He placed a hand onto Ukitake`s shoulder and let out a little sigh, having a small smile over his gentel lips. "Feel no shame in loving her...Gin did aswell, all did..yet not all as much as you do..i can see a light in you, Jushiro-san, not many has that..". He shugged with the shoulder and spead out the wings once, befor placing a hand onto the desk. "Are you planning to marry her or make love to her first?"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Ukitake was out of words seihoshi really knew everything about Yuuri did she not? it really did not answer his question but, the next answer was a bit suprising Ukitake he fought the urge to blush, did Seihoshi just read his mind or something this Zanpakto seemed to have some capable analytical skills or then Ukitake simply expressed his feelings in a way too obvious way. Ukitake unable to put up any words that would make sense simply nodded to Seihoshi and took a quick sip of his tea to calm his nerves slightly it tasted great which put him in a better mood than before, this all was disturbed by Seihoshi`s words as he said

"Feel no shame in loving her...Gin did aswell, all did..yet not all as much as you do..i can see a light in you, Jushiro-san, not many has that..". he continued to look at the Zanpakto stunned and his mouth slightly open "Are you planning to marry her or make love to her first?" what kind of question was that? Ukitake though he could no longer hide his blushing seeing as it was useless to hide any of the matter... He had really not thought about any of that, did she perhaps feel the same about him? he wondered to himself and decided to ask...

A-anoo i-i really haven`t... no i mean uh... do you know if she.... feels the same about me? his words shaked a bit out of embarassment, he knew that seihoshi was just as much a part of Yuuri-san like Soquo no kotowari was a part of him, so he probably knew a lot more about Yuuri`s feelings than what he let on
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:27 am

Seihoshi let out a little sigh, as if he had been exspecting him to ask that. "Many of the shinigami has asked me about Yuuri-san...i have always answered if it was about her powers and such...but her feelings is a sealed chamber, and the knownledge of her feelings is something i only will allow others to know if she tells me to..", he said in a light smile, as if the words with the chamber wasen`t only pretty words.

"But i can relive that Yuuri-san holds great respect for all of your captains, she has and always will. Her run as a captain commander can only succed if the 12 of you her in the battle to protect the soul soceity..afterall, the truth is, the only strentgh in the seireitei lies within the captains...it does not mean the shinigami under captain rank are useless and cannot fight, but without the captains, the espada would long ago have overthrown us.."
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 am

Ukitake stood up, nodding in what seemed like he understood every word Seihoshi said and it was quite true he was sure. I know he wanted to listen to his heart to lead the way, off course he wanted to marry her, she was one of the most respectful shinigami he knew, that among a lot more he could keep naming for the whole night...

But it would be up to her weather to accept or decline his offer, he knew what it felt like to ask someone out, but this was even worse, it was a big thing to ask after all that special someone would spend your entire life with you, he was unsure how Yuuri-san would respond, especially concidering the facts that she held feelings for Gin, even if most of those had vanished when he betrayed SS along with Aizen, but Ukitake knew better than anyone those feelings don`t simply vanish into thin air, Ukitake poured the tea into his mouth every single drop and he panted a bit after doing so, he glanced at Seihoshi with a serious look. I will ask if she would indeed marry me... a small blush crossed his face but it only lasted for a moment, he wanted to make her happy, and he belived they could live happily together even when they did their jobs.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am

Seihoshi raised a eyebrow over that, befor he let out a little sigh. "The only captain who has ever been married during his or her captain peirod was Kuchiki Byakuya..the other captains would feel akward about it, seeing how Hisani died...", the zanpaktou said, placing a hand onto his shoulder. "Take my advice and wait...she has just become the captain commander, and the enemy is growing stronger..in a time with peace, you can ask..". He could feel the optimistic aura that seihoshi seemend to have, fade slightly.

"Hisane-sama was a beautiful, clever and beloved woman..she was much like Yuuri-san...in fact Yuuri-san saw Hisane-san as her older sister. Hisane-san`s death has left a deep scar in Yuuri-san`s heart, over time it has healed, but it haven`t closed...its the same as when Kain died, it left a permanent scar in Kuchiki Rukia...". Yuuri had apperently known the dead lady of the Kuchiki household who had passed some years ago due to a sickness.

"If you can, hold your love for her a secret...only reveal it to those you truly feel can hold a secret...". Seihoshi kneeld down, bowing his head, causing his ankel-long ponytail of silver hair to sprawl out on the floor behind him. "Its the only favor i ask you, Jushiro"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Ukitake shook his head slightly Off course, you are right as always Seihoshi, please don`t bow to me, we are equals after all... i did not know that Yuuri was so close to Hisane as long as he could remember it was close to 55 yrs since she passed away a terrible thing once you understood, like Kaien shiba, Ukitake sighed...

It bothered him a bit but Seihoshi was right, no weddings should be held when war was knocking on the door it was a sign of bad luck, somehow Ukitake felt like they would not meet each other that much if a war would indeed break out, he had a bad feeling about all of it, why could people simply not just accept peace it was a lot easier to deal with...

A favor huh? Ukitake was usually fond to keep favors to people he respected but this felt wrong somehow? It was not like it was totally wrong but Ukitake did not like about the idea that he would lie to Yuuri if she ever would ask that before peace... if he would die, then all this would be in vain... but he still decided to respect Seihoshi`s wishes, having feelings on a battle field was not the best course of action and... well he did not want the whole soul society to crumble because of his selfish actions... he stared at seihoshi with his most serious facial expression he could give and with a similiar voice he answered...

I hate to keep secrets... i will however keep it a secret, not for my sake, but for Yuuri`s sake and for the whole soul society`s sake... if i... wont be precent after the war please don`t tell anyone about this it would just probably just hurt them so much more... especially Yuuri-san...

Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 am

Seihoshi began to chuckle a little all of a sudden, smiling as he placed a hand onto his shoulder. "Unohana-sama and Shunsui taicho probably already know it..afterall, they are as long as you", the zanpaktou said in a little grin, befor he let go of his shoulder, looking up at the picture of Yamanto. "Yamanto-sama..if only you could see how much little Yuuri-san has grown...and how big your student has become...".

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 am

Ukitake blinked when he glanced at Seihoshi W-why do you think that? he gulped a bit and suddenly some blood surged into his cheeks and made them red once again he tried to hide it by taking another sip of the warm tea, Ukitake looked up at the picture of Yamamoto, he sighed as the picture made him think about the good ol times before this whole Aizen mess up thingy. The thought did not make him depressed quite opposite, he smiled at the picture lightly he was glad that he could hold onto these memories.

mmmh thinking about the old times makes me want to go back before all this trouble had started... it was so... so peaceful he sighed again while taking a last sip of his tea, the headache had started to let up, much better the tea gave him what he needed and he was thankful for Seihoshi for being so kind with him, and also for approving their relationship... they still seemed to be soundly asleep... he giggled a bit for himself thinking about the twins and Yuuri sleeping like that together.

Last edited by Jūshirō Ukitake on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:27 am

"..Very true, back then, our only enemy was the hollows that roamend the living world...and now we have the espada, arrancars and bounts..aswell as a few rouge shinigami. It was peaceful until the substitude shinigami Kurosaki Ichigo and his friends came by..revealing the 3 captains to be traitors..". Seihoshi turned towards the window and placed his pale hand against the glass firmly. "I have often wondered...how would things have gone if Aizen, Gin and Tousen haden´t betrayed us..if Ichigo and his friends never had come to soul soceity. Yamanto would probably still be alive..none of the new captains would have come...and heh, Yuuri-san..who knows, she often spoke of getting married once she grew older in the body, leaving her fighting life behind herself, joinning the 4th division again..and maybe get a kid or two..".

The large zanpaktou spirit spread out his wings fully again, looking at Ukitake with a mild look. "But we cannot change the past...its not like a game of chess were you can wipe the board and start over. If i could start over anything...i guess it would be the point of were i first saw Yuuri-san cried"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:19 am

Ukitake nodded approvingly very true indeed, but at least he cleaned up his mess with Aizen, now if only the hyoyoku would have dissapeared as well the patterns in the whole story that Seihoshi presented him made sense and it would have saved so much trouble if they could just have followed the flow, but once Aizen stepped into the picture as a traitor there was no holding back It all started with rukia... It is best for us not to get wrapped up into the past, it might open up old wounds, also it might be slightly pointless to think about what might have occured he said and nodded once again and wondered when he had seen Yuuri cry for the first time? when Gin left with Aizen and Tousen? most certainly he was her beacon of light and hope, if only it would never had occured.W-when was that? Ukitake asked curiously.

He listened to Seihoshi talk about marriage and children it made Ukitake understand just how silly he had sounded like earlier when they where drinking sake, i must apologise for my ill behavior later, he thought while trying to figure out what Yuuri really thought about him.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:38 am

"The day that she was officialy transfred from the 4th division to the 3th. Unohana had been like a mother to her, which she still is, and she had grown to care for everyone in the division like a family. At that point, Gin scared her, aswell as the rest of the division. She was so panicked that she began to cry, and clung to Unohana`s haori, screaming she didn`t want to be taken away. Oddly enough, Yamanto requested 5 minuts alone with her and well...when she came out, a smile was accros her face, while Gin was patting her on the head. I dont really know what he said, but it changed her complety". Seihoshi looked down at him again, smiling slightly. "Its feels kinda weird for me..at one point i wanna kill the man for making Yuuri-san cry...but at the other hand i also wanna protect him from all harm..without him, Yuuri-san would`t be the one we know today..".

"...What are you two doing in here?", a tired female said, the voice comming from the small door. Yuuri was standing in the doorway, wearing a black silk kimono with some flower patterns on the back and lower parts. It was held togeder with a red obi that was tied onto the back. It was kinda odd to see her in such a...dark color, but apperently she only sleept in it. Ukitake could see the twins laying in her bed over her left shoulder, both hugging a pillow each, thinking it was yuuri. Without er shinigami uniform, zanpaktou and haori, she looked much more..woundable.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:54 am

Ukitake was a bit suprised, he had never anticipated that Yuuri would have been scared of Gin well... that sounded a bit weird concidering that he was the creepy sort of type, but he still wondered what yamamoto might have said to her, all these deep thoughts about the past engulfed him into his own little world, until Yuuri broke the silence, and Ukitake snapped back to reality, he turned to look at Yuuri where he had heard her voice, Ukitake resisted a blush when he looked at her in that outfit he had never seen her in such a way before, if not for her hair she would look like a complete diffrent person, but also in a way her soft kind face made it appearent who she was.

In secret the twins had swiched Yuuri`s and Ukitake`s Captain haori, before they fell asleep but neither of them wore their captain haori at the moment, Ukitake held only the basic shinigami uniform while Yuuri the dark outfit that seemed expensive, Ukitake would have wanted to try touch the fibre of the outfit but only stood up from the seat when Yuuri walked in. Ukitake blinked twice while standing still.

nothing important really... shhh don`t wake the twins up Ukitake said as he added a remark about the twins, he would have loved to chat more with seihoshi in person but he would not mind to chatter with Yuuri either unless she had some work to do this late in the early morning, it was still dark outside...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 am

(evil twins lol...gosh, try imange if yuuri walked around in ukitake`s haori, people would belive he had grown boobies..xD)

Yuuri raised her eyebrow at Ukitake, apperently seeing through his lie straight away. "Seihoshi, what were you talking about?..", she asked her zanpaktou, looking at the large "angel", that was standing at the window. Seihoshi sminke a little amused, befor answering. "..Nothing really, he just wanted advice on how to sleep with you, like what turned you on and such...". Seihoshi knew it would make Ukitake blush like a tomato, and most likely have him panic. He wasen`t evil, he just loved to see Ukitake when he was in a akward or embarresing situation.

"hmm? While i was sleeping? Ukitake-sama, i never knew you were like that", she said with a raised eyebrow, through on the inside she was laughing. She knew Seihoshi was making it up, but she joined into his little game. Yuuri yawned and raised her arms over her head for a moment, causing the left shoulder of the kimono to slide down her arm slightly, revealing the left side of her chest slightly. For Yuuri and Seihoshi, this was harmless fun.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:28 am

Ukitake covered his mouth for a frantic moment he thought about what Seihoshi said, truly he had no idea what to do in bed with the opposite gender but that did not mean they had been talking all night about it, Ukitake started waving frantically his arms around while trying to cover up Seihoshi`s speech with his own AND WE ARE WE GLAD THAT YOU SHOWED UP YUURI-KUN I WAS STARTING TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD NEVER GET UP His face was as red as a ripe tomato as he panted, trying to avoid looking into Yuuri`s eyes, or seihoshi`s for the matter.

He sighed knowing that they where teasing him, but he could not help but blush when people talked about such things in front of him especially if it involved himself and Yuuri, in the topic.

I-im nothing like that Ukitake said like he meant it, he was getting a bit too old for these kind of events. He was really not dissapointed he understood that they wanted to tease him and he accepted that face, in fact he was sure he would never mind any of it.

OOC: XD yeaah and longer/shorter hair, dude that would totally be akward XD and vice versa with Ukitake, people would think Yuuri had some insane growth and her Chest would have flattened out xDDDD oh this is baad!
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:43 am

(tourtering old men...geez yuuri is a meanie sometimesxD)

Both Yuuri and Seihoshi began to laugh, not im a mocking manner, but in a gentel one. It was clear that Seihoshi and Yuuri was close, since they both acted alike and had great respect for eachother. People said that the zanpaktou spirit displayed the true nature of the owner, which the two of them were prime exampels of. "Dont worry Ukitake-sama, i know that..", Yuuri said as she placed a hand onto his shoulder, a light smile being over her face. She noticed the two tea cups and figured it most likely was Seihoshi who had requested a cup of tea.

"That attire...it has the same colors as my...untamed form had..", Seihoshi said as he walked accros the wodden floor, running a hand over her white hair, pushing the kimono back onto her shoulder. "I know...its an old thing i brought long ago, normaly it was a present to Unohana-sama`s 600 year old birthday, but i never found time to give her it...so i keept it myself"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC: xD indeed

IC: Ukitake nodded quietly while brushing the back of his head, if there was a thing he liked then it was Yuuri`s and Seihoshi`s precence, it calmed him somehow, and yet they could make him feel so many diffrent emotions he could hardly describe them at all...

huh? Yuuri-kun would it not be a bit too big for you, if i remeber right Unohana is a bit taller than you? or am i wrong? he looked at the outfit one more time but noticed that it fitted her perfectly, how could this be? Ukitake pondered for a brief moment but decided to wait for a reasonable answer from Yuuri, it was not like he was really intrested in that but he found it odd either way. He noticed the twins where gone... oh blast it.
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 pm

"well...she is around 6 foot..but due to my chest grew from a B to a D, it kinda fitted it out", she said while blushing lightly. "i have never really understood why i grew so much on just 3 years..befor that my body followed the normal growth for a shinigami body", yuuri said while she twisted a lok of her long hair between two finges. "ukitake-san, if i may ask, you liked my younger body better than this one?". He could see on her that she was serious since she looked directly into his face. A crash from her bedroom meant the twins had awoken. It caused yuuri to let out a little sigh and roll her eyes while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:02 pm

The twins seemed to have left the entire building probably getting bored for all he knew, but he really did not mind too much, he got a bit worried but he knew they could take care of themselfs, that was not the true issue, they just had the tendecy to... cause trouble.

Ukitake listened to her explanation and tried to resist a blush, but in the end it was all pointless, he sighed, he understood that her body had changed greatly during the last 3 years or so, it might have been an over reaction but Ukitake liked to think that it was just a normal thing for women at a certain age to grow up, even if Yuuri had mentally lacked that part "sometimes" at least when she interacted with seihoshi, like she did earlier.

Yet she seemed to be concerned about her "appearence" of sorts as if he liked her younger self more than now? It was true that Ukitake had fallen for Yuuri about 10 years ago when she was shy and young looking, and he had to admit that she had changed a lot in appearence since then, but it did not bother him the least, what Ukitake fell for back then had not changed that much, it was her stubborn personality and yet shy and sometimes overly determinated, her willpower that she performed so many times before was just another proof of this, might have been the reason she was chosen as a CC to begin with.

There where a bunch of women who looked a lot like you about 10 years ago Yuuri, it was not your appearence that caught my intrest it was your personality.... He smiled gently at her, flicking his cheek a bit in embarrasment. He had to admit that her hair was the first thing that had caught his attention, since it looked lot like his own, but from there on out it was the things that had caught his eyes where how she acted, sure she might have grown a whole lot since then not just in her body, but also mentally stronger, he still liked the way where her personality was heading to.

So... Ukitake added as he stepped forward towards Yuuri he folded his arms on her shoulders, tilting his head slightly I can`t say i hate the changes in your outer appearence, but my opinion about you won`t waver as long as you are yourself...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 am

"My personality?...back then i was shy and blushed everytime someone touched me...i saw you and Shunsui-sama has my idols heh...but who would`t, you are afterall our strongest captains...at least so far..", she said in a light smile, knowing ukitake knew that she always had seen Shunsui as some sort of drunken uncle you always could go to and get advice.

Yuuri sat onto the desk and let out a little sigh, running her nails accros the wodden table slightly, laying her head back, causing the moonlight to hit her exspoded neck and face. "I really wished we didn`t have a moon that looks like the one in huncho mondo...it makes me feel kinda akward finding something that beautiful, exsiting in such a harsh world...ironic right?", she said in a light smile, swinging her legs slightly, as if she was a little child.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:11 am

The explanation she had given him earlier seemed to be correct due to her chest forming into a D-cup size, It was understandeble if she felt herself unfamiliar with that since it happened so fast, he wondered if her back hurted a lot due to this?

ah i don`t know about being the strongest captain, its a bit of an overstatement he blushed a bit in embarassment, he listened to her comment about the moon. have you heard the Legend of the moon in Hueco mundo? long ago before mankind had spread themselfs along the continents of earth itself a single hollow at the time so powerful that his power was on the embrace of killing himself he sealed away most of his powers into a black sphere which he sent into the black sky covered of hueco mundo giving it the color we know today... the first know Vasto lorde in history, soon after that the power of the black sphere attracted dense materia to itself pulled entire mountains and dunes into its gaping mouth forming the moon of hueco mundo... i don`t expect anyone to belive childs stories however... he smiled and laughed gently, while he himself took a seat as well. As suddenly as he did so a explosion could be heard in the far distance, thick black smoke ran up into the sky covering the very moon that Yuuri had gazed at... it came from towards the 12th division, Ukitake had a bad feeling about this as if his Zanpakto had something to do with the "accident" the second the explosion happened made Ukitake jump from his seat... he looked a bit stunned at the smoke cloud that formed before the moon. It could not be could it?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 9:31 am

Befor he had even reached to look at Yuuri, she had grabbed his wrist. He felt a strong arm around his waist, and in a mere second he was flying over the seireitei towards the direction of the smoke. He could see that Seihoshi had grabbed Yuuri and him by the waist, and was using his large wings to carry them. being so tall, he could easily carry the two captains, and he had probably done it befor in tranning with Yuuri in their spirit world. Yuuri didn`t seem to mind the hights, but it was most likely because shinigami could "walk on air", and that her own bankai granted her angel wings of her own.

As they landed onto the open wodden pathway that lead towards the 12th division, serval 12th division shinigami had begun to open windows and such, to help the smoke escape. "Whats with all this conmution, nemu, Nemu were are you!", the voice of the retied 12th division captain, Mayuri, sounded from the tallest part of the barrack. Yuuri, who was getting blushing glances from the male members of the 12th division since she still was wearing the black and red silk kimono, looked up at Ukitake, letting out a little sigh. "..They are your zanpaktou`s...". She pointed up at a window at the second floor of the barrack, and the twins was waving down to them, one of them wearing Yuuri`s haori and the other one wearing Ukitake`s. Seihoshi began to glow, and he transformed back into his sword state, he knew Yuuri might would be in need of him to catch the twins, and if anything that had escaped from the lab tried to attack them.

Yuuri, exspexting Ukitake to follow, went into the darkness of the building, carring her zanpaktou in the right hand.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Ukitake felt his legs leave the steady ground, he had no real time to be blushing right now certain things where going the wrong way and felt his heart sink in, what on earth where they doing there, as they arrived at the 12th division barracks, Ukitake could not help but to sigh, Kurosuchi mayuri sounded upset on the computer screen there was a picture taken that had caught the twins before the actual explosion. Ukitake ignored the 12th division male members who where giving Yuuri eye compliments, even though they tried not to pay attention it was hard to miss.

Spoiler:

He glanced at Yuuri for a brief moment then at the computer screen he nodded, he too took out his Zanpakto just in case, and followed Yuuri to the darkness, he could also see the twins up there waving at them, Ukitake supressed a giggle and the urge to laugh, it would have been not such a good thing, he decided that it would be best if he could at least keep the twins in sight if they where out and if not then they should just return to his blade...
A complete darkness soon engulfed them.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:57 am

(O.O cute!! ^-^)

The only light in the long dark hallway was a few blinking lights that hung from the celling. Some of the doors was blocked by rubble or a collasped door, but there were no reaitsu signatures or voices from there, so it was most unlikely any of the 12th division members had been trapped inside of there, and even if they had, they could probably break their way out using a simpel kido such as haddo 31. The only sound in the hallway was of their wodden sandels hitting the dusty floor, and the twins laugh eccoing through the entire building.

They eventually reached a very large hall with serval large cages and tubes that reached up to the celling that was 70 feet above them. Serval of the tubes and cages were broken, and you could see the hollows and weak arrancar`s crawl/walk/slide towards them, their voices mixing into roars and painful cries of hunger.

"Must be some of the test subjects..", Yuuri said out loud, holding her zanpaktou thightly in her hand. The hollows crawled towards her, since they could smell she had the largest amount of reaitsu for the two. If Yuuri realized her shikai, it would kill all hollows in the room, but it would also cause the walls to collasps, so she had to rely on low level kido and her basic swordsmanship. "Neh, you go look for the twins, ill clear these and meet up with you later, okay?""
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old memories (Ukitake)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next