Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Memories [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Memories [open] Empty
PostSubject: Memories [open]   Memories [open] EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:36 am

Yuki carried the small stack of papers through the academy to hand to the administration, watching the numerous students learning about different things concerning shinigami. As she walked she saw people in classrooms, practicing sword fighting, kido, and some were just relaxing after a difficult day. She felt like laughing at that last one. She remembered when she was in the academy, how she had trained so had that she almost always passed out every day.

However, most people didn't push themselves nearly that hard, and she had to admit when she met Okashii - well, re-met him - she hadn't pushed herself that hard either, because he always told her that it was no way to get stronger; the only thing it would get her was exhausted and dead. She had almost come to a comlete stand-still as she looked over towards the training field where two people were engaged in a mock battle with swords. One was a girl and the other a boy, and as she watched her mind was taken back, back before she had ever been a captain, back before she had ever been an official shinigami.

Her and Okashii used to always have mock battles before he betrayed the shinigami, leaving both his position as lieutenant and leaving her. She felt the emotions bubbling up inside wanting to get free, but she wouldn't allow them - she had promised herself that she would never cry over that arsehole ever again. However, that didn't stop her standing transfixed looking at the two people fighting, yet only seeing something else, something from the past which no longer existed.
Back to top Go down
Zuka Shin

Zuka Shin

Memories [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories [open]   Memories [open] EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

The sounds of wooden swords connected with each other rung through the training area most if not all of it wasn’t heard by one student. And that student was no other then the “candy” boy himself, Zuka. A yawn escaped the lips of the young ten year old, as his light brown eyes looked lazy at the male in front of him. So this was going to be his opponent then? How interesting, hopefully this would be some what fun. Tiny digits grasp around the hilt of the wooden sword, as it hung at an forty-five degree angle from the right of him.

You ready?” The Zuka asked with a smile on his face. His upper body begins to sway to the right and left as if he was a tree that was caught in a wind. The person he was facing, looked at Zuka as if he was crazy because for the most part it would seem Zuka had no stance whatsoever. And thus would be an easy victory.

“Zuka, we have to talk later on.” HIM said mentally to the child, who swaying body was evidently slowing down. Though this wasn’t the case, he was actually using Shunpo through in very differently then what was taught in the Academy. “One...” was all Zuka said, as his swaying body appeared to disappear from it’s initial spot and appear behind the boy. Though this was not the case for anyone who was a seated officer or who had graduated already would be able to see exactly what the boy did. Zuka had moved in a drunken like fashion instead of taken a straight path to his opponent, he took a zig-zag pattern. Zuka’s wooden sword was placed at the boy’s throat kissing it ever so gently.

You won.” The boy said turning around and shaking Zuka’s hand, in which case Zuka smile brightly. “That was fun.” Zuka said. Moving towards the resting area, he puts the wooden sword away and looked in the direction of the visitor who was caring a stack of papers and seem to be zoned out. Right off the bat he noticed who this person was. It was Koori Yuki, Captain of the 10th division. The division that he wanted to be in after he graduates from the Academy, which would happen in a few months. He waved in the direction of the Captain "Hello Captain Yuki" he said doubting she would wave back or even return the friendly gesture, since there was a rumor that she was cruel and mean. But hey, Zuka never followed the crowd.

The boy was wearing his standard academy attire, which he really didn’t like but one must go through hell, if that’s the only way to achieve their dreams.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

Memories [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories [open]   Memories [open] EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:34 am

Yuki didn't know how long she had stood staring at nothing, something completely unbefitting of a person of her standing, and it took a few seconds to clear the unwanted memories from her mind; the academy had been a long time ago, so there was no point in wasting any more time thinking about it. What she saw when her eyes re-focused on the scene in front of her of the two students sparring, she had to admit to herself that she was quite shocked at the level of skill that the younger of the two boys was displaying in shunpo - an area she herself was quite proficient in having been in the second division for a great number of years.

He might do well in the second division when he graduates... She would have to put it forward to Soi-fon so that she was aware of his potential. It would seem that losing concentration was a common thing for her today - something she usually never did, as she preferred to stay completely alert at all times - and when she saw the hand waving at her she was once more forced to pull herself away from her innermost mind. She was vaguely surprised that the hand was attached to the boy who she had just been thinking about, and her brow creased slightly in confusion as to why he was greeting her - did she know him?

She looked curiously at him for a moment before deciding that she did in fact not know him. Making up her mind in a split second she slowly started to walk over to him, before she stood directly in front of him.

"I saw you fighting that other boy; you have a great potential."
Back to top Go down
Zuka Shin

Zuka Shin

Memories [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories [open]   Memories [open] EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

Zuka was very surprised that Yuki even recognized him for she wasn’t known to be that nice of a person, well at least that is what he had heard. Zuka’s red eyes looked up at Yuki and bowed when she came up to him. “Thank you Captain Yuki. I been practicing really hard to improve my skills. Though I still think they are lacking.” He said with a smile on his face, and like always in his mouth there was a piece of candy in his mouth. Which was used to keep him focus and to communicate with the other part of his personality called; HIM. “I will be graduating soon and I heard others talk that I would be good in 2nd division. Which would be cool but I rather be in a different one.” He said.

Zuka actually wanted to be in tenth division but he wasn’t going to let Captain Yuki know this, for he feels like if the Captain of the division doesn’t see him fitting in with that division, then he shouldn’t bring it up. His eyes was diverted in the direction of the other students, as he saw that class was done with for today and they were allowed to go about their business. “Well, Captain Yuki I’m sorry for bother you. But I must leave and do more training. Since I don’t got nothing else to do. Have a great day, Captain Yuki.” He said bowing in respect. Besides the normal leaving notes for Rukia, Zuka had nothing better else to do. While others mingle with their fellow students; Zuka only trained and study for he had dreams that he wanted to accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories [open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories [open]   Memories [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories [open]
Page 1 of 1