Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old memories (Ukitake)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Old memories (Ukitake) Empty
PostSubject: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:48 pm

The times was looking brighter for the soul socieity than it had, had ever since the betrayl of their former captain commander, Kensei. Not only had a espada, the 6th named J, been killed under a attempt by some of the current espada to kill the shinigami. The only one who escaped the battle was a woman named Kuromo Amata, that by her number was the 8th espada, and didnt post most of a thread. The biggest boost of hope however, was the selection of the young, yet wise and strong 3th division captain, Reikou Yuuri, to become the captain commander. She had worked over 70 years in the same division, and had only been a captain for a month befor she was chosen. To everyone`s amazment through, she had already found a 3th seat for her new spot as the 1th division captain. Muramasa, the one who had been the mastermind behind the rebbling zanpaktou`s a few months befor Aizen died. She convinced the shinigami that he was good, and the fact that the zanpaktou spirit smiled, only showed that he was a changed person, thanks to the new captain commander.

Yuuri, wearing her standard attire of the dark blue ribbon around her waist with her zanpaktou hanging from it, the standard shinigami uniform, and her long white hair untied. The only change was the kanji and symbol on her captain haori, showing the 1th instead of the 3th. She was currently sitting on a couch in Ukitake`s office, wich was simpel yet welcomming.

She let out a little sigh, being thankful for him calling her into a meeting. The paperwork as the captain commander was at least three times as much as when she had just been a captain. She also had to go to serval meetings, including one with the 12th division captain Mayuri, about new stuff he had been devolping. Yuuri crossed her left leg over the right, and learnd back slightly, looking up into the sealing, awaiting Ukitake`s arrival. She was hoping he wasent gonna adress her formal due to her new rank. She had known Ukitake for many years, and had devolped a deep respect for him when they taught Hinamori her bankai.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Ukitake was late due to... unforseen event`s he hurried knowing the captain commander was waiting for him, and not just any captain commander, Yuuri Reikou, he wondered how she had adapted to her new position.

He felt a bit uncomfy at the thought how was he gonna adress her? he then remebered it was Yuuri he was speaking about, he left a soft sigh, and a kind smile, that`s right Yuuri hate`s special treatment he rolled his eyes, right i will do well in remebering that in the future, he smirked a bit for himself catching up to his room he opened the door and looked at Yuuri. There you are... Yuuri-san he stepped closer to her a bit embarassed for what he just called her, he blushed slightly yet knowing she disliked formalitie`s Ukitake wondered if he should just shake hand`s or? he rubbed the back of his neck...

So i suppose you have been busy for a good while now? neh?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Befor he knew of it, he feelt some pale arms around him, and a head being placed onto his left shoulder. "Ukitake-sama!", she said, hugging him tightly, through not so hard, since she knew his body maybe still was abit weak. For a moment, it seemend like she had turned back to being the over-happy, yet quiet and mature 3th seat of the 3th division you always could find by Gin`s side, taking notes or simply smiling proud of standing with him. But that was over 2 years ago.

She slowy let go, rubbing her neck in a embaressed manner, smiling up to the taller captain.
"its going fine...but everyone keeps calling me Reikou-dono..its even voice than being called Reikou-sama...only a few seems to remeber that i hate formatilities....who knew you would be one of them", she said, the smile never fading. She sat down onto the cough again, learning back, laying her head onto the back of the couch, looking over at him.

"Why did ya wanna meet?"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 4:42 am

Ukitake was slightly suprised when she hugged him, but never the less he hugged her back gently, releasing the hug Ukitake showed his usual color`s, and took a seat in his office behind the table while holding his eyes focused Yuuri the entire time, he noticed two cup`s of green tea on the table before him and smiled, he offered one to Yuuri you see... its a noble seat Yuuri-san everyone respect`s you especially concidering that 2 year`s ago you where a third seat, that`s quite the feat if i say so myself before Ukitake took a sip of his tea he took a medicine pill and showeled it down his thoath along with some tea, he swallowed it... forgive me for being late by the way... i was to squad 4 and pick up my medicine.... .... when i was hit by my disease pretty badly, well i would like to think that we have an understanding when it come`s to our comrades and soul society`s well being, i am hoping it will prosper like it did with my mentor and Sensei Ukitake glanced at the tea cup before him as it reflected his face, it reminded him of the many time`s he shared with the old captain commander Yamamoto Genrysai, getting a small flicker of sadness in his eyes Ukitake could not belive he was gone... he had always been there for them, ever since he met him at the academy as student and teacher, along with shunsui... very nostagic emotion`s where brought up Ukitake then glanced at Yuuri, trying to hide whatever he though about A-anyway i was going to discuss with you about Soren-san i belive there is something you need to know about him, something no one else should, its top secret....

reflecting his past was a shelf behind him, there on top was a blood covered 13th seat vice captain tag (look for the spoiler) it belonged to the former vice-captain before rukia, Ukitake had not had the will nor the gut`s to throw it away neither did he want to clean the blood from it, it was there reminding him for his past mistake`s, for what could have led to rukia`s death as well, if kaien would not have been able to stop himself... Ukitake sighed knowing where he was going with his speech about soren, he simply gazed at Yuuri, awaiting her reply...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 am

"Dont sorry, you only do it to keep yourself alive..", she spoke in a quite commanding voice, as if she would not allow him to apoligize. She dragged a chair over to the desk, and sat down in front of him, resisting the urge to ask how his recovering was doing. In truth, Ukitake was probably one of the few captains who understood why she hated formatitlies. The reason was that she had been a 4th seat in the 4th division around 10 years befor becomming the 3th seat in the 3th division. Her bond with Unohana was close from the begging, causing the two of them to call eachother by first names, causing Yuuri to feel uneasy being called by her last name or with -sama at the end. Of cause when duty and that called, she didnt care for names.

"Soren-san eh?...it was a shame he left...he was strong, despite we never shared a word..". She crossed the left leg over the right, took a small zip of the tea, befor looking down at it, blinking slightly. "Leaf tea...how did you remeber it is my favoright?", she said, a small smile creeping accros her lips. She hadent had this kind of tea since she shared it with Gin, wich was the week befor his betrayl. "Please, Ukitake-sa...Jushiro taicho, inform me os this", she spoke in a surpringly mature voice, her eyes displaying wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

A-ah your right... Ukitake blew some at his tea cup to make it chill out a bit so that he would not burn himself It just so happenese that it`s my favorite tea as well Yuuri-san he gave a gentle smile at the captain commander, he was happy she was chosen to be a captain commander, it relived him for some unseen reason.

Indeed... he continued Before soren left.... he showed something to me, i never meantioned about it in the captain meeting either because everyone would think that soren would have betrayed us then.... what i saw, horrified me to no end, im not sure if soren chose to or not but it was defently a hollow mask he was wearing... an early state of some kind of hollofication... he added that he would never return to soul soc... Ukitake stopped, he wanted to cry but did not allow tear`s in his face, he looked sad before Yuuri, he made it clear what he saw now it was Yuuri-san`s decision to think something out of it... Ukitake did not for a second belive that Yuuri would let the captain live if he saw him ever again, therefore he was ready to object any second... he forced his serious face, and awaited Yuuri`s reply... his eyes responded with almost similiar kind of intellect in his eyes as Yuuri`s
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 pm

"hollofication?....", she repeated to herself, befor she laid a hand against her forehead, closed her eyes and began to think. Yuuri had noticed his sudden stop in words, and that the older captain was about to let out his tears. Yuuri knew how it was to loose someone close to you, she had lost Gin whoem she had worked under for 70 years. "...It must be hard for you to loose a second close friend..that i can understand..i know about Kaien..". All of a sudden, she stood up, walked around the desk, learnd down and hugged him, yet this time, she was holding loosly, and rested her head onto his shoulder, hoping a hug would calm him abit down. Yuuri respected all the older captains and held them dear, so seeing them sad or hurt, was something she hated.

"..we have seen hollowfication befor...the vaizards aided us in the time of need against Aizen...", she said, letting go of him, through she only stepped a few steps away from his chair. "His race does not matter to me...it is his actions that makes me judge...Soren did not kill or damage anyone`s body when he left...he will be captured and then we will judge on his fate...". A wind came in from the open window and caused her long white hair to blow around her again. "Now, drink some tea, no one wants to see an old man cry", she said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

Soren would never.... huh? she talked gentle word`s, she was not mad she was kind, the sway of emotion`s that crossed him forced him to smile with a few tear`s along his eyeline`s I appreciate your kindness Yuuri-san, i really do Shiba Kaien... was an outstanding liutenant. Rukia took it pretty hard when he passed away, i can only imagine how she must have felt, he was probably like a brother to her... I dont know if you ever met him, but everyone i the squad liked him, im sure you would too... he smiled, bringing up nostagick memorie`s to the surface was not the best way to spend and afternoon but sharing them was much better, he had never talked about it to another captain since he did not want to bore them with old thing`s that happened in the past, however Yuuri did just not seem like the type who would mind it...

He was suprised when she hugged him, but he did not bother, he smiled back and hugged her in a similiar way, their white hair crossed with each other, he released the hug when she moved away. There where no sign`s of paperwork in the office, meaning that ukitake and soren took good care of their work like they should. Either way the room was kept clean and tight at all time`s, the open window made Ukitake`s hair dance a bit like as if it was overjoyed of Yuuri`s company. Ukitake responded with a similiar smile on his face, as if it brightened up the whole day... i-im not that old yet he smirked a bit playfully... and took another sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

"Im 221 years old, and i know your past 300..", she said in a light smink, befor sitting down in front of the desk again, taking a zip of the tea aswell, not being surprised over it had gotten slightly less warmer. "..Im sure i would...there`s alot of faces from the past i would like to see again...but its impossibol...but, now that we are here...i would like to speak with you about something..", she said, folding her hands in her lap, looking at him again.

"As you may know, i have picked a 3th seat..he is a zanpaktou spirit known as Muramasa...you might remeber him..he is the one who caused the zanpaktou`s to rebel a few months befor Aizen`s death...". Yuuri looked directly into his eyes. "..He has my full trust..and some other captains has already accepted it..Ukitake-sama, you remeber how much trouble i had with my bankai? You, Shunsui-sama and Aizen had to be present so my Seihoshi would`t kill me...his trust is the hardest to gain...and Muramasa has gained his trust..". Seihoshi has been known among the seireitei to be one of the strongest bankai`s of its time, its fire could not be put out with water, and it had abilities over light aswell, making it the only double-elemented zanpaktou in all of seireitei`s history. It had been a troublesome 3 nights without sleeps for the 3 captains, and when Yuuri finaly gained Seihoshi`s trust, the zanpaktou spirit`s nature changed, he began to speak in a polite manner and even offerd the captains to aid them with their wounds caused by his fire, but Yuuri had refused to let him do that, and had healed Shunsui, Ukitake and Aizen herself, since she had been the 4th seat in the 4th division around 10 years befor getting taken into the 3th division.]

Last edited by Reikou Yuuri on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:23 am

Ukitake blushed slightly when she announced her age and guessed his age so frivolously, he was unsure if he was supposed to laugh or just look dissapointed that she did not think he would be older than that, though he was at the same time happy that she did not think of him as any older than about 300, the truth was he had lost count of how old exactly he was, it was probably written somewhere but all of that did not matter much to him, but if he would guess he would be closer to 500 year`s than 300, off course he did not meantion that since it would look even worse from his side. Y-yes i heard you had picked a new 3rd seat, however are you sure we should be trusting the very zanpakto who tried to bring down soul society? and yes i do your Zanpakto sure was troublesome, no wonder you became a captain commander now that i think about it.... i understand what you mean, Soqyo no kotowari was not easily tamed either despite their apprence.... he smiled thinking about the twin zanpakto, so cute yet so dangerous... Yuuri might not have known but he also had a double elemented Zanpakto, but he hardly ever released Soqyo no kotowari`s bankai form now that he thought about it last time he did must have been like 100 yrs ago or something like that, a very rare sight indeed....

come to think of it, you haven`t met soqyo no kotowari have you?
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:49 am

"soqyo no kotowari?", she repeated, tilting her head to the left, once again resembling the shy 3th seat you always could see blush everytime she was given a compliment or patted on the head by one of the captains. "..I havent...but-". All of a sudden she stopped speaking and looked down at her zanpaktou which had started to slightly glow, as if it was talking. "Huh, you wanna meet them?...i dont know if its a good idea...but fine..". Yuuri roose from the chair, walked back a few feet and looked up at the roof. "Around 10.3 feet up..it should be tall enough..", she mumbled, befor she placed her hand onto the handle of her zanpaktou. In what seemend like a flash of light, a figure appeard beside her.

"Ukitake Jushiro..it has been awhile..", a straight out deep, calm and handsome male voice spoke. A man standing 7.1 with the same pale skin and strong blue eyes as Yuuri, was standing beside her, making her look small since she only was 5.8 high. He had a ankel-long silver hair tied into a ponytail, full-body sized white feather wings, a unreleased zanpaktou hanging on his left hip like Yuuri`s, and a golden ring around his head. He was wearing what seemend like white preist robes, and his skin seemend to give off a soft light. All this game him the resemblance of an angel.

Seihoshi placed a hand onto Yuuri`s shoulder, and tugged it slightly, befor looking at Ukitake. It was truly amazing how much he had changed since he first accepted Yuuri. Back then his hair was short and wild, the robes were grey and black, his eyes was darker and a darkness had been emitting from him. You could see he cared for Yuuri, seeing how he had placed his hand onto her shoulder, and how his eyes seemend to be shinning with proudness to be by her side.

"Muramasa makes it possibol for zanpaktou spirit`s to materialize..but only temporarly of cause, and they dont have acces to their power"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Ukitake wondered what she was going on about, his eyes widened when he understood what she was going to do, he looked in amazement at the size Seihoshi was displaying, Ukitake could not help but blink not once but twice i-it certainly has he never got used to the size that some of the zanpakto where displaying, luckily his zanpakto spirit was none of the sort... As expected.... from you Yuuri-san.... You look well Seihoshi...he sweatdropped slightly he wondered how he was going to pull out soqyo no kotowari now withouth muramasa`s help, he then wanted to test something, if muramasa brought Seihoshi out then could he bring Soqyo no kotowari out as well just by touching them? he pulled his Zanpakto out along with the scrabbard and took a few step`s toward`s seihoshi, he lifted his Zanpakto up toward`s seihoshi, and he gently touched it, resonating with his reitsu Ukitake`s Zanpakto gave a snapping voice, as some smoke blew up. two small twin like zanpakto spirit`s about 1 meter each looked up at the scene with just the cute`s little face`s you could imagine, they where both wearing similiar blue clothes and blue hat`s, they blinked in unision ehh? wanna play a game? so so game game!!! they seemed totally not suprised to be summoned but where faced toward`s Ukitake.... Ukitake himself could not help but smile and lower himself to their height D-dame dame you will have to say hello to my friend`s first they both pouted a bit in unision and looked at yuuri and her zanpakto Hello!! they said in unision and bowed.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jūshirō Ukitake on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:33 pm

"Kawaii!", Yuuri said in a almost childish voice, as she kneeld down and hugged both of them, as if she was a little girl who had found a little kitten or gotten a new doll. She clearly was nothing like the former captain commanders. "..Yuuri-san", Seihoshi said, letting out a little sigh, through Ukitake could see he was smiling slightly. Yuuri let go of the two, and stepped to the side, looking at Seihoshi, blushing a little of embarresment over her action, through she knew Ukitake probably would`t mention it for anyone else.

"What youthfull young children..", Seihoshi said, having a gentel exspression on his face, apperently sharing his master`s personality when it came to children. He reached down and patted each of them on their head, befor looking at Ukitake and Yuuri, befor smiling slightly again. "Your hair has grown more white, Ukitake..if it wasen`t for certain parts of Yuuri-san, you could`t tell the diffrence". "Some parts?..", Yuuri mumbled in confusion, befor she saw that Seihoshi was pointing to her chest, which had the very top of the cleveage showing.

Yuuri`s cheeks became red and she crossed her arms over her chest, frowing at she looked to the side. Seihoshi laughed slightly, befor kneeling down and looked at twin zanpaktou spirits. "Ukitake-sama has a girlfriend now...so they are Okaa-san and Oto-san now, your parents..", he said again with a lighting smink, pointing to Ukitake and Yuuri.

The behavior of Seihoshi was truly surpring, again he resembled his misteress. He could serious when he needed to, but still had a childish side that shown now and hen.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:14 pm

huuuh Master why is her face so red? they pointed at yuuri at the same time, Off course Ukitake could not help but blush slightly himself, who knew the zanpakto could be so troublesome W-well that`s... Ukitake gulped trying to look away i-its r-rude to point at people oooh they ignored Ukitake, they looked at Seihoshi now at the same time after he had patted them A gigantic giant! hes so big! Kawaii, what do you mean? they both jumped on Seihoshi`s respective shoulder`s and hanged on while laughing in an utmoust cute way, it was not so strange the twin`s saw him as a giant, after all they where so tiny compared to him...

Let`s play a game Yay a game a game! Avoid to touch the floor The twin`s jumped down and started to run and jump around in the room pulling down object`s at the same time, ukitake caught the tag that was resting on the shelf, he was lying on the floor phew that was close... Y-yuuri-san are you all right the twin`s where fast at whatever they where doing, one jumped on top of ukitake while the other one on Yuuri`s shoulder Let`s play another game! one of the twin`s grabbed Yuuri Sword Zanpakto, while the other one grabbed shiba kaien`s tag the one Ukitake was holding onto S-stop it Ukitake said but before he had finished the duo had alredy left the room catch us if you can! otosan and obasa they laughed in a childish tone repeatin otosan and obasan the entire time, ukitake sweatdropped Good grief...

(OOC: XD aren`t they just adorable?)
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 pm

"...my zanpaktou is stolen by 2 zanpaktou kids who are playing....", "No way the other captains will take you serious as their leader unless we catch them?", Seihoshi said, handing her his own zanpaktou, so it would look like the two had stolen his sword. Yuuri took a single step, only to fall flat onto her face next to Ukitake, causing their white long hair to mingle under them. "Damn those..", she said, looking at her feet were they had tied her feet togeder with a piece of robe.
Seihoshi held back his lautgher, not even someone like him could resist finding it amusing. He untied the robe, and helped the 2 white haired captains up and stand. "I think they ran to the left..", Yuuri said, taking Ukitake`s hand, vaisting no time in chasing the two spirits.

After a few minuts of running, it turned out Yuuri was right. The two boys was crawling around in one of the Sakura trees, which was in full bloom, both carring a zanpaktou each. "Boys...if you give...", she gulped slightly, "If you give back Okaa-san and Oto-san`s swords, we will play anything you want...". She let go of Ukitake`s hand, in case they desided to split up.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 pm

The twin`s where happily climbing the tree easily reaching the top while yelling okaa-san oto-san repeating it as they climbed until Ukitake and Yuuri appeared down on the ground looking up at where they where, ukitake was panting slightly then looked up as well, he got a bit worried c-come down from there immidietly so you wont get hurt!Dame dame Hontonii? you aren`t lying? (really?) they said in unision again, being a bit suspicious at first... but then they gave and jumped down right in front of Yuuri respective Ukitake, As Yuuri predicted they darted way`s from there but luckily the captain`s where prepared to catch them this time around and they did you caught us! its too soon they pouted a bit again. But gave back the stuff they had taken, the one Ukitake was holding to jumped on his shoulder. ne ne play with us! as you promised! they smiled in unision...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Yuuri let out a relifed sigh, as Seihoshi took a hold of his own and her sword, making sure they were out from the twin´s reach. Yuuri, who had a small urge to yell at the two, looked down at the boy she was holding, who was nuzzling his head against her soft hair, which was falling slightly down of her left shoulder. "You can`t get mad at these...", she said in a light sigh, patting the zanpaktou spirit onto his head.

"They say a zanpaktou spirit reflects the true nature of the master...does this mean you also wanna play, Uki-take-sama", she spoke in a almost seducefull way, as she laid her hand onto his shoulder, which wasen`t occupied by the boy, and smiled slightly, making eyecontact with him. It only lasted for a few second, and Yuuri began laughing slightly, removing herself from his shoulder, befor she looked down at the boy in her arms, who was starring up at her. "Nrrg, you are soft..", she said, nuzzling his head against her chest, purring slightly. If he had been just the slightlest bigger, Yuuri would had smacked him, hard, but due to him acting like a child, also having the size of one along with the innocence of a child, she allowed it, at least for a brief moment.

"Hmm..i got an idea..", she said in a light smink, looking at Ukitake. "Lets play...Take Oto-san`s pretty white haori and hang it up into a tree"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

A-anoo i-im pretty sure that i was a lot like them when i was a child myself, im too old for this he sighed a bit while rubbing the back of his head, off course that was half a millenia ago but still, then again because Yuuri-san was acting a bit weird before him he could not help but blush a bit y-yes you can`t be mad at them he looked at Yuuri in almost disbelife but was not showing any of that on his facial expression, it was just a thought now that he thought about it, she was a pretty young looking girl, and smart at that, they had a lot in common too, like how they liked children, and how it was hard if not impossible for them to be mad at them.

Ukitake had not noticed this before even if it should have been more than clear. He looked at her laugh and he joined her in the laugh tho it did not last for long it was still enjoyable, well at least until he heard what Yuuri had in mind for their little "game" huh? Ukitake blinked unsure if he heard right, before Ukitake could react futher the twin that Yuuri was holding onto jumped onto top of Ukitake`s head and they both grabbed his haori while jumping towar`s the tree again, they pushed Ukitake toward`s Yuuri while doing so. A loud thud could be heard and two captain`s where lying on top of each other. Ukitake landed on something soft and quiet warm, he could not belive his eyes even if he saw it with his own eyes. He narrowed his eyes open a bit only to see a familiar face before him, in fact a bit too close, if he was going to be honest, the worst part was he could hardly even speak... a-anoo... (umm) he tried to move up when he felt blood on his face, not coming from his mouth like it did normally but from his nose... oh no another sickness? he thought...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 am

Seihoshi lifted a eyebrow when he saw the blood comming from the nose of Ukitake. He knew, and had seen, that it was the twins that had caused Ukitake to rumble into Yuuri, but it amused him that he reacted this way. He desided to stay quiet through, wanting to see Yuuri`s exspression. Being her zanpaktou, he had been with her almost all her shinigami life, and she had, had a crush or two on some fellow shinigami, and he could`t help but suspect one of the male captains had, had a thing for her, cause he had heard many of them giving her compliments, even if she wasen`t present. Of cause Unohana and the female vice captains had given her compliments aswell, but they weren`t exactly said in the same tone. It was only something he had suspected of cause, but he could`t blaim them for complimenting her, she had always been quite skilled and smart.

"urg..", Yuuri mumbled, having bumbhed the back of her head against the wood floor on the pathways that ran around the garden. She opend her eyes slightly, only to find something hard pressing slightly against her chest, her back against the wood floor, and a familiar face above her head, with blood running from his nose. Yuuri blinked a little, the realisem of the position sinking in. All of a sudden, she took her arms around him, pressed with her left foot against the wood floor, causing them to roll around, her sitting on top of him now.

"Neh, Ukitake-san, are you a pervert or did you hit your nose on the way down?", she said in a light smile, finding it amusing, not being angry over it. Her long white hair had fallen over her shoulder, and was laying sprawled accros his chest, shoulders and on her back. Using a napkin from her pocket, she wiped the blood away from his nose, and finaly stood up, re-ajusting her captain haori since it had begun to slide off her left shoulder.

Ukitake felt some strong hands grab him by the shoulders and help him up and stand. "Ukitake-sama, are you alright?", Seihoshi said in a concerned tone, through he was surpressing a amused smink.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:31 pm

Off course it was a accident, but he realized it too late, the blood from his nose remarked towards another matter though he was relucant to take action because he was frozen in place, he panicked something he rareley did, often appearing as relaxed and kind, but these thing`s had never occured to him, he expected to get a slap across the face. But neither came, he simply blinked at her dumbfounded. His long hair ran across the floor, As Ukitake stood up he thanked Seihoshi, he had compleytley forgotten that he was around for a moment there by the way.

Only afterward`s did the blush cover his face. G-gomenasai So-... i mean Yuuri-san, i would never.... .... his blush got a bit worse, he was unsure what he was supposed to say, suddenly he glanced at the sakura tree, his hakama was clearly up there still, he sighed for himself, he tried to change topic where did they go?...he looked around but could not see them anywhere, there where two reasonable answer`s either, they had went back into his Zanpakto, that or they simply ran away somewhere, he found the second more reasonable since they where bored no matter how you looked at it, so they came here to play game`s by now they could be anywhere... he supposed they would return sooner or later though...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:53 pm

"Neh, sorry about that, Ukitake-sama", Yuuri said in a light smile, rubbing her neck slightly. She lifted her head and noticed the sun had begun to go down, causing the sky to turn into a orange color. "Here you go..", Seihoshi said as he handed the captain haori to Ukitake. The twins had hung it fairly high up, but it was no problem for Seihoshi, standing 7.1, to get it down. The zanpaktou spirit then looked at Yuuri and lifted his eyebrow, as if he knew what she was gonna do next.

"Neh, Ukitake-sama, wanna go out for a drink?..we havent had sake togeder since i passed my exam..", Yuuri said in a light smile, befor she took her own captain haori off. He could see that her shinigami uniform was sleeve-less, it was the same attire that Soifon wore when she used Hakuen. She then untied the darkblue ribbon around her waist, untied the holster from the ribbion, and tied it onto her back, causing her zanpaktou to hang from her back, the hilt being at the left shoulder. The uniform showed her curves slightly and the outline of her chest, but furthermore, she seemend less formal without the captain haori, as if she could be a regulear shinigami.

Yuuri took a hold of his arm and laid her head onto his shoulder, looking up at him with a glanze that a child would give trying to convince their parents to something they wanted. "I know Shunsui-sama isen`t comming with us this time...but i need to relax a little...it would mean alot to me if you said yes", she said in a "sugar-sweet" tone, blinking with her darkblue eyes now and then.Seihoshi sminked amused over it, and folded the captain haori and darkblue ribbon togeder, it always amused him how sneeky his master was.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Thank you Seihoshi, you truly are a blessing, it would take me forever to get that haori down from there he smiled a bit, then looked at Yuuri, he decided to do the same with his haori though people would probably still reconize them because of their special features. Now he noticed something off his chest was showing more than what he was used to and made sure to hide his chest well from here on out, though he made little if any note of it.

"Neh, Ukitake-sama, wanna go out for a drink?..we havent had sake togeder since i passed my exam.."

There was no thing in the world that could stop him while he looked at her face, that and he did not want to look bad, there simply was no way he could say no and she knew it, "that was the worst part" Ukitake though for himself, off course he would not mind it either seeing as he had nothing better to do A-all right, but please don`t use honorific`s you are a captain commander! he said in a serious tone with a serious facial expression before his facial expression turned into a warm smile, he rubbed the back of his head again...for all i know you could command me to do it and i would still not mind it Ukitake said in a jokingly manner smiling still gently You can come too Seihoshi-san asuming we don`t attract too much attention and Yuuri is okay with it? oh and don`t worry about the twin`s Yuuri-san ill send someone to look for them first thing in the morning he rubbed her head gently... and they where off...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Seihoshi lightly shaked his head and smiled a small smile. He said he had to go back to the office and keep watch, in case anything important came up and Yuuri was needed.

As they walked through the streets of the seireitei, they didn`t meet anyone exsept the few shinigami that had night duty that night. Of cause the night guards greeted Ukitake and Yuuri with deep respect, but both Yuuri and Ukitake could hear that the guards mumbled behind their back. As they entered the more "relaxed", part of seireitei, were the shops, hotsprings, dinner places and such was placed. The shinigami that reconized them greeted them with a small bow, else, people seemend not to notice the two captains, despite their unsual colored white hair. Without the captain haori`s, they seemend to blend in, at least a little.

"Reikou-dono, Reikou-sama..it sickenss me", she whispered in a low tone to Ukitake while they were walking, heading for one of the places were the tables were seperated, and you could sit and talk in peace, a place were people who wanted things to be privat would go, or just to get some piece and quiet.

"R, Reikou-dono!?, Jushiro taicho?", a young man with short brown, wearing a shinigami uniform said, his eyes growing wide, as they entered the place. "I would like a single-table room, with two bottles of the usual sake..", Yuuri said, tilting her head to the left in a gentel smile. "H, Hai!..right this way..", he said, seeming to blush of embarresment. He lead them into one of the smaller rooms and slided the door up.

The room was simpel, a standard low table was placed in the middle of the room with 4 lightblue pillows around it, meant for sitting on. A vase with some white flowers was placed on the table, probably to make it seem more welcomming. "T, the sake will come in a few minuts...please take a seat..", he said yet again, closing the door behind them.

"Such a drag..", Yuuri said, befor sitting down at the table, poking one of the flower`s lightly. "Must be a new thing.."
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Seihoshi lightly shaked his head and smiled a small smile. He said he had to go back to the office and keep watch, in case anything important came up and Yuuri

As they walked through the streets of the seireitei, they didn`t meet anyone exsept the few shinigami that had night duty that night. Of cause the night guards greeted Ukitake and Yuuri with deep respect, but both Yuuri and Ukitake could hear that the guards mumbled behind their back. As they entered the more "relaxed", part of seireitei, were the shops, hotsprings, dinner places and such was placed. The shinigami that reconized them greeted them with a small bow, else, people seemend not to notice the two captains, despite their unsual colored white hair. Without the captain haori`s, they seemend to blend in, at least a little.

"Reikou-dono, Reikou-sama..it sickenss me", she whispered in a low tone to Ukitake while they were walking, heading for one of the places were the tables were seperated, and you could sit and talk in peace, a place were people who wanted things to be privat would go, or just to get some piece and quiet.

"R, Reikou-dono!?, Jushiro taicho?", a young man with short brown, wearing a shinigami uniform said, his eyes growing wide, as they entered the place. "I would like a single-table room, with two bottles of the usual sake..", Yuuri said, tilting her head to the left in a gentel smile. "H, Hai!..right this way..", he said, seeming to blush of embarresment. He lead them into one of the smaller rooms and slided the door up.

The room was simpel, a standard low table was placed in the middle of the room with 4 lightblue pillows around it, meant for sitting on. A vase with some white flowers was placed on the table, probably to make it seem more welcomming. "T, the sake will come in a few minuts...please take a seat..", he said yet again, closing the door behind them.

"Such a drag..", Yuuri said, befor sitting down at the table, poking one of the flower`s lightly. "Must be a new thing.."
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:10 am

OOC: XD double post lol

IC: Ukitake had a hard time relaxing with the captain commander around even if it was Yuuri no less, it was obvious however that he hided it and greeted anyone who decided to greet them first, even if they where not from the same squad, as Ukitake listened to the captain commander`s ranting he could not help but smile and sweatdrop at the moment, somehow it felt so nostalgic to be drinking with Yuuri-san again.

Upon arriving at the place, the decoration`s seemed a bit off the season but he would not complain, and was bothered a bit when Yuuri remarked something about the place...

y-yah we should not judge a book by it`s cover, right Yuuri-san? he awaited for a possible reply from Yuuri while he hoped that they should not have to wait for the sake for too long...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) Empty

Back to top Go down

Old memories (Ukitake)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next