Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old memories (Ukitake)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 am

OCC: ups o.o

Yuuri pushed him up against the slide door, and lifted a eyebrow, her eyes being piecing. "...Why do you shutter so much?...Ukitake-sama, i may be captain commander..and i know you might find it hard to relax around me due to the status...but could you try to loosen up abit?...dont see me as captain commander, try convince yourself im the blushing 3th seat you have tea with every sunday with Gin and Kira-kun..". Yuuri was hoping that by thinking on that, he would forget her status and relax, she hated seeing him like this, and it almost made her regret going there.

Yuuri then stepped back a few steps, and sat down onto her knees by the table, holding her back straight. The door slided open and the young man from befor entered. He placed 2 bottles of sake onto the table, two small plates you used for drinking sake, and finaly a single plate with 4 dango sticks for sharing. "Neh, what are you waiting for, come over here...unless you want me to start calling you Ukitake-kun..", she said with a little smink.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:42 pm

OOC: XD

IC: m-me? he should have known she would figure the truth you saw right trough me Yuuri-san, gomen gomen, i will try to relax he took a seat in front of Yuuri after the man had left, maybe the sake would ease it up a notch, he poured sake into two small plate`s and handed one to Yuuri, he took a quick sip of sake as if to wash away all the thing`s that had happened that day, after that he alredy felt a bit better...

why in the world wound you do that? he looked at her and blinked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:36 pm

"Neh, it would`t be much diffrent than calling you -sama...besides, your calling me Yuuri-san...and i dont wanna make you feel old by calling you -sama...even through your well past 300...", she said in a smink, befor she lifted the plate with sake, tilted it slightly and let the liquid slide into her throat. "This brings back memories...remeber when we went out drinking with Shunsui-sama, Gin, Matsumoto-san and Kira-kun to celebrate that i archived bankai and was promoted to 3th seat?..it was my first time drinking that day".

It was a rather..wild night you could say. It had started out quite pleasent, with them drinkng, eating some dinner, chatting about what was going on in the diffrent divisions and such. Matsumoto had been the first one to start the "party", since her shinigami uniform had begun to loosen on the left side, causing it to slide down on her left shoulder, which had caused the already half-drunken Shunsui to comment rather pervy on it. Kira, who had chosen to be the one not drinking so much so he could take them home to the barracks, had blushed deeply over it. In the end they all ended up semi-drunk, and despite Matsumoto`s constant flirting with the ever blushing Kira and Ukitake, it ended with they all fell asleep in the room.

"Neh..i remeber i woke up with my head in Gin`s lap..annd if i remeber right..", she said, reaching over, lighting sliding her hand onto his cheek, causing her soft flesh to give him shivers down his spine. "I was holding your cheek like this...", she said in a light smile, befor removing her hand, taking anthoder sip of the sake. "How did you think that night went? I think it was fun..heh"
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm

n-no i don`t think that is true, and honestly i don`t think it matter`s what you call anyone with honorific`s or not as long as you are being formal and polite now he was stuttering for a diffrent reason, he sighed ah why do you bring up my age everytime we get here? is it not enough that i hear about it in the office Ukitake said a bit nervous about the topic and that someone might hear, now why would he be nervous? ah relax ukitake no one is going to find us here, he calmed down a bit again...

I though you where going to bring that night up... after that night my stomach was upset for 2 week`s, now that i think about it i don`t think that sake was so good after all.... i think i remeber Kira having his head on Matsumoto`s chest.... i can`t belive how loud hitsugaya was that morning when he found us there, he gave me a headache to boot he took another plate of sake and let all the liquid slide in his troath at once making sure he looked serious.... yet somewhat relaxed.

r-really i must have forgotten all about it... he tried to look away from her for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Yuuri noticed that he held his face serious, but due to his shoulders was hanging abit, either meant he had accepted that no one was gonna hear them, or that the sake already had taken effect. Yuuri knew Ukitake wasen`t one who would go down after one round, so it was most likely the first option. "Neh, why are you shuttering all of a sudden again..and blushing?", she said, raising a eyebrow a little, befor pouring up in their plates again.

"He was pretty mad thats true...he even threatend to cut off my hair if i ever invited Matsumoto out for a drink again..", Yuuri took a hold of most of her hair, threw it over her shoulder so it ran down her chest, arms and shoulders. "Maybe i should cut it again...back when i was in the 4th division, i always keept it short so it would`t be in the way when i healed..but after i became the 3th seat in the 3th division, i let it grow due to all the time i spend on paperwork...you think i should cut it?", she said, her dark blue eyes looking directly into his. Yuuri`s white hair was probably the biggest reason for people mistaken them for eacthoder.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Ukitake looked back at her unable to take a stance he responded well im thinking about the night, at all the stuff that happened we had some good time`s after all that night, though i think matsumoto and shunsui went a bit overboard a white lie, he smiled towards her like he did normally, and took a small sip of sake.

He nodded, and sighed poor woman, shes got some strict captain`s all right he tried to think what id be like to have Matsumoto in his squad? probably... not a good idea, he then glanced at Yuuri again and simply listened i used to have short hair too but i liked it long so i let it grow... now though it`s way too long it went all the way down to his knee`s, the reason he had not cut it down was that he had simply no time to spare, or he had forgotten all about it It`s a pain to keep it clean you suppose you would not mind cutting it down a bit for me? and no honestly i think you should let it grow a bit longer i like your hair like my own... he laughed a bit smiling....
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:19 pm

"I see..", she said, befor bringin a hand up to her cheek, looking abit away. He saw a blush appear on her creamy colored cheeks, and her eyes was looking down at the floor. "..In truth i only keept it long because Gin..-sama liked it..", she said, her voice shuttering a little. It was clear she still had some affection for her former captain, and it apperently saddend her a little, despite she only lowered her voice slightly.

"Ah, im sorry..i must have gotten out on a side-track..", she said, befor standing up, turning her back to him. "Neh, how long you think it should be?", she said, spinning around a single time, befor looking over her shoulder at him, her tone being in its normal gentel tone, her eyes being lifefull again.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 am

Ukitake knew she was missing gin in her life, it was the same with him for the old captain-commander, though apparent as it was she had some feeling`s to Gin, but he was a traitor no less. I realize that.... he nodded, he saw her sad face, he stood up and looked at her from a distance trying to judge how much she should grow her hair try not to think about it too much Yuuri-san, your not as cute when you are sad as when you smile he said in a kind gentle tone... somewhere around here he looked at her hair a bit closer, and placed his arm along her leg somewhere between her knee`s and butt, he stood up again and ruffled her hair by placing his arm on her head, he knew Gin used to do it sometime`s and he liked to do it as well... he took another sip of sake....
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 am

"Hmm? Calling me cute and touching my body..have you finaly loosend up abit or is it the sake taking effect?", she said in a light smink, befor she ran a hand down his back kneeling down, taking a closer look on how long his hair really was. She could only asume that he didn`t have time to cut it due to being sick for long periods, and he had most likely learnd to live with his hair that long. It wasen`t unsual for a captain to have long hair, Unohana, herself, Shunsui, even Soifon, through it was 2 braids. It was only herself, Byakuya and Ukitake who had it untied.

She laid her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder, resisting the urge to cry. The way he patted her head brought back up memories from befor Gin betrayed them. The impact had hurted Kira, herself and Hinamori best, and despite Hinamori being the 5th division captain, Kira being the new 3th division captain, and her being captain commander, she knew the memory of their old captains still would have a impact on them.

It was first now she realized how small she was compared to Ukitake. He was around a head taller than her and had slightly wider shoulders, and a surpringly amount of muscle on his chest and arms, despite he had been sick since acadamy, if not befor.

Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:46 pm

Ukitake blinked at reikou catching her drift w-why would i do that? he was certainly not that much drunk he could ensure you that, but he just wanted to make her feel better not make him appear as a perv, maybe she had talked too much with shunsui lateley? he though but hugged her back and smiled... It appeared almost as if she was a child, you could hardly think she was a captain commander, let alone one of the brightest captain`s in the history of soul society. reminded him a lot about little toushirou. that bastard had gone and grown up... he sighed mentally for himself... suddenly realizing how close she was as he was hugging him he resisted the urge to blush. he looked down at her with the same cute smile on his face. he wanted to say something especially concidering how close they where, though he though it would feel rude to ask especially when she was like this.

Its all right to cry... most of the time it makes you feel better, all right? he lowered his head to her eye level and kept smiling, while putting his both arm`s on her shoulder`s...

One could ask how he was able to maintain his muscular body despite the disease, to most people Ukitake would simply say its not as much of a handicap as you might think, that in itself should be a reason enough, though it left him with little time for other stuff, the thing is nobody has ever seen him work out with his body, despite that his muscular body had taken back some of its greater apperence due to his serious sickness, he had only recently caught up with his working out schedual...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:08 pm

"It, it does..", she said in a sobbing voice, looking at him, oppening her eyes slightly. Her face was complety diffrent from the serious 3th seat who had called out Gin while he was busy trying to kill Ichigo, the young woman who had passed the captain exam and amazed even Yamanto with her bankai, the woman who became the captain commander who would give up her life for Soul Soceity. Her cheeks were wet from the tears, her eyes being clouded in sorrow, through he could see she wasen`t crying anymore, and her lips being parted slightly, as if she was thinking over something to say.

"Ukitake-sama..", she slowy said, befor lowering her head slightly. All of a sudden she hugged him once again, yet this time he felt she kissed his lips, her lips only brief touching his warm mouth, making the kiss slightly tender, yet not passionated like a lovers kiss. "Arigato..", she said in a light smile, befor standing up fully. "..The sake is getting warm", she said, refering to the two half-full bottles of sake on the table.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:18 pm

What is it? he asked with a smile then, Ukitake could not help but blush slightly when she decided to kiss him even if the kiss was tender and lasted for a few second`s at most w-what was that for? he asked blinking twice, he sounded his usual self again, kind and gentle yet with a hint of embarassment in his tone.

t-that it is he nodded quitely with a shy tone, he looked at his sake, and threw down a single plate of sake in a gulp, he though it might be better to get drunk now, he could always blame that if thing`s turned even more.... serious.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm

"Heh, you know, you remind me a little of Kira-kun now..you always blush when i touch you", she said in a light smile. It was not unsual for Yuuri calling Kira for Kira-kun. She had known him for over 50 years, they had worked hard togeder, kept togeder the 3th division when gin betrayed them, and had even been captain and vice captain togeder for around a month befor Yuuri got promoted to captain commander. Hinamori, who was the 5th division captain, also called him it, so it had become neural to hear those words.

"Neh Ukitake-sama..whatever is done or said in here, will remain between the two of us..so relax okay? Ukitake-kun", she said in a light smile, befor drinking two full plates of sake. She did not seem to be very affected, the only noticeable thing was that her shoulders were hanging slightly, and that her breathing was more relaxed than when they arrived. "So let me ask you..what do you think of me? And be honost...". Yuuri had a feeling that maybe her direct approach seemend to direct for him. When she had been a 3th seat and a captain, he had allowed it, at least to some degree, but he seemend to blush and shutter every time she asked him something personal or they got within 2 feet from eacthoder.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:50 am

Ukitake looked away ahaha i guess i have a soft heart for beatiful women as well... by now an blush was covering his cheek`s due to the sake, but he was still well aware what he was saying and doing, he after all had been drinking with shunsui quite often Hai Hai he said in a gentle tone as he took some more sake, soon he had emptied his entire sake bottle...

Ukitake with a serious facial expression as she said those last word`s w-well that`s.... i mean its kinda hard, it came a bit suddenly, but if im completley honest... then i suppose i have had a crush on you since... Ukitake stopped his word`s in mid way u-umm no wait i mean... that its a bit more complicated than that hehe he said trying to avoid looking at Yuuri.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:04 am

"Crush eh?", she said, raising a eyebrow a little, a small smink comming accros her face. "Then tell me, when this "complicated crush" started", she said in a kind of serious tone, through he could see on her smink that she was amused. "Shunsui-sama has said sometimes you always had a little crush on me, ever since i healed the two of you from when the group of menos´s attacked the northen Karakura, back when i was in the 4th division...he was drunk at that time, but was he right or wrong, Ukitake-san?", she said, calling him -san, which was the middle thing between -kun and -sama, something friends would call eachother.

Yuuri tipped the plate slightly and drank her third plate of sake in a single movement, befor placing it down again, still having some left in her own sake bottle. She noticed his red cheeks, but he was still trying to keep a straight face, so she suspected the blush had came due to his own words. Yuuri had, had a crush on pretty much every good-decent looking male captain back when she was in the 4th division, but she had been young there, and over the years in the 3th division, her crush`s on the male captains had devolped into friendships, through she always had, had a secret crush on Gin, but it was most likely only because he was the one who comforted her the most. The crush on Gin had dissapeared when he betrayed the soul society, but even to this day, she always feelt a certain sorrow when people mentioned him.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 am

Ukitake got quiet he was looking down at the floor, then showing his usual smile he glanced back at her w-who know`s he simply shrugged his shoulder`s trying to escape her questioning, he could not help but blush more than what he had when he was affected by the sake, he rubbed the back of his head.

Shunsui said that? eh h-he must have been more drunk than what he gave credit for, people say weird thing`s when they are drunk right? just like me he got a small hiccup, he tried to hold it down a bit though, he kept blushing closing his eyes in an effort to calm himself down...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:39 am

"Heh, true", she said, sitting next to him all of a sudden. She hugged him yet again, through this time it was even closer than befor, so close he could smell the scent of camilia from her hair. "So whatever happends in the room stays in the room?", she said in a light giggle, her cheeks being red. He could see that she had emptied her own bottle, and despite she haden`t done something really wrong yet, it could go that way.

"..Your soft..", she said, laying her head in his lap, the rest of her body laying on the other pillow next to him, even through it was meant for sitting. Her white hair was sprawled out around her, and her strong blue eyes looked up into his face. "Does it meant you dont like me?", she asked in a fake sad tone, but a very convincing way. Despite she had taken some more sake and was lightly drunk, she was aware of her actions, but she played more drunk than she was to get information out of the older captain, some he probably would´t reveal outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Ukitake gulped, he had never been that good with woman really what was she doing? was she trying to come onto him? well she would have to try harder, he nodded trying to hide his embarassment when she was so close, he could feel that she was really warm when she was so up close. perhaps even more warm due to the sake. w-why do you think that? Ukitake asked with a rather nervous tone again, dammit i can`t stay calm like this he sighed no wait, what do you mean? when he though about it she was not as heavy as he had anticipated, with her hair sprawled like that she looked like a princess or something, he made every effort to drench his feelings for her... but in vain... he did not know what he was going to do next...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:40 pm

"Old man-baka", she spoke in a childish voice, befor she reached around his neck with her arms, dragging his head down to her. He could feel her nose tip was touching his and her hot breath against his neck. "I mean what i said...do you like me or not?". She could feel her hands around his neck was holding tightly, so it was clear she didn`t wanna let go of him befor he had answerd. "Do you want me to treat you like a captain captain should treat their captains...or as Yuuri-san?....i dont wanna see Ukitake-san mad..", she said, hugging him closely. He could hear in her tone of speaking, that she meant it.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:01 pm

As if to answer her question his face turned a vivid pink when she pulled him that close unable to speak any word`s that would make any common sense his white hair fell over his face and hers suddenly it had become really warm around them. She could smell the scent of Sakura blossoms in his hair, a mild yet strong flavour to add.

Their lips touched for a few seconds, and parted ways Ukitake still unable to comprehend on what just happened with a dumbfounded look on his face still blushing he closed his eyes and counted to 5 was this really happening he opened his eyes again nothing had changed, he was unsure what Yuuri had expected or what she was going to do, other than one thing, run away from the perverted captain and choose a new captain for the division he was sure that was the case by now...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:14 pm

To his surprise, all she did was to hug him again, yet this time it was slightly thighter, and she pushed against him, causing for him to end on the floor yet again. She learnd over him, her white hair falling down around his face, meaning all he could see was her face and the white hair that so often got others to confuse them for eachother. "Baka..", she mumbled, through a little smile came over her face.

"You didn`t answer me..do you want me to act like captain commander or "Yuuri-san"?". Yuuri learnd down even further, and kissed him on the nose, her hand playing with some of his hair, whenever or not it was in a playful or seducefull manner was not to tell.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm

When she pulled him down he could feel every part of her body lean against him ow he felt some small pain on his back as she pulled him down and landed on top of himY-yuuri-san he said stuttering a bit blushing the entire time.

He placed both of his arm`s along her hips, he got a small nosebleed once he noticed her cleveage showing more than it did before, Ukitake closed his eyes again o-off course i want to call you Yuuri-san he remarked... a-anoo y-your cleveage...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Yuuri sat up complety, notcing her shinigami at begun to slide down on the left shoulder, exsposing more hf er cleveage. Yuuri got a little smink over her lips, befor she reached down and whiped the blood away from his nose, seeming to find the entire thing amusing. "Neh, what`s with it?", she asked in a fake childish tone, running a hand over his head. She found it amusing how easy it was to get him to shutter, but she would`t go overboard, in her mind, this was harmless flirting while you were mildly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Ukitake found it hard to know how to really react, he stood up as well, and pulled her outfit back to place gently Its nothing he said in a calm tone you got me... i really do like you he said, blushing and the last word`s came out as a whisper really...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:32 pm

For once, Yuuri stopped moving, and she looked up at him, her face having become serious, the childish light being gone from her eyes. "That was not so hard to admidt, was it?", she said in her usual gentel tone, placing a hand onto her left hip, not seeming to be angry over it. She reached up and lightly stroke him over the hair, something the male would do to the female normaly. "Neh, how long have you been having this crush?". She spoke in a light, yet curios tone, her eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old memories (Ukitake)   Old memories (Ukitake) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old memories (Ukitake)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next