Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) Empty
PostSubject: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:44 am

Retsu Unohana straightened out one of the empty beds in the relief station. She was smiling as usual, today the beds were nearly all empty! Even with the tempers and fights and training sessions taking place in Soul Society none seemed to be grievous enough to require her attention as of yet. However as the Captain and head of the medical squad she was always ready if she was needed.

She walked away from the bed when she noticed the nurses gathering around the station, curious to see if anything had happened that she needed to assist with. She slowed as she approached, trying to see if her lieutenant was among those gathered, she had yet a chance to meet her new vice captain and was eager to do so.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am

(can i join in, or are your lieutnant gonna post first?, just making sure so i dont post at the wrong time)
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:02 am

OOC:

Shouldn't matter, I was just giving a possibility... if you want you can post at any time! Smile

END OOC
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:32 am

(i see, then i will post now^^)

"Unohana taicho, may i speak with you alone for a moment? Its regarding the tests Mayuri-sama wants to preform on some of your patiens" , a stern female voice said behind her, not sounding angry, yet unsual cold, as if the person speaking had no emotion. As she turned around, she saw that it was the vice captain of the 12th division, and "dautgher", of the mildly insaine 12 division captain, Nemu Kurotsuchi.

She was holding a stack of papers against her welformed chest, being dressed in her usual skirt version of the shinigami uniform, with the white obi tied around her belly, pushing her chest slightly up, while outforming her curves fully. Her long hair was in its long usual braid going down her back, with her bangs fraimming her face.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 pm

Retsu turned to find the vice-captain of the 12th division approaching her. Tests on the patients??? Of course I would want to assist the Taicho in his research, however... She faced the Lieutenant with her ever present smile.

"Good day, Vice-Captain... Please step this way..." She indicated a more private section of the room, a place where they would not be overheard easily by others.

"As always I am willing to help my fellow Taicho's... However I will need to see what these tests will include and will hold the final say on any, if any are to be done on my patients... I'm sure you understand!" Retsu never once dropped her smile, but her tone of voice allowed for no argument to be made. She was known as a gentle person, but to those who knew her...

"If you would kindly remind your Taicho of this before he becomes disappointed..."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:47 am

Zilo came walking in with his head held high. He was looking for his captain that he was suppose to meet since he is the new Lt. here. He waited in the squad members room of the fourth division. He saw one of the members running out of reiatsu to help a injured shinigami he walked over and smiled at the member. He placed his hands over the injured members wound and began healing. He was a expert at healing but everyone knew he was better at sword fighting and wondered why did he join the 4th division. He always said i look up to the captain strong and yet more caring for others then fighting. He had stuck by this even when he had graduated for his sword fighting skills. The patients wound was finally healed he looked at the squad member and nodded with a smile. He continued forward until he saw the captains room he knocked at first then stated "Hello captain it is me Zilo Telavu your new Lt." He awaited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:04 am

"The tests will include on some new medical equipment we have been working on for the past year..the worst injury your patients will rechive is one day in bed in coma, without no body or mental injury at all..to put it simpel, a 24 hour nap..", she said in the stern voice, seeming to dislike putting things simpel. A young man entered the room and introduced himself as the new vice captain of the 4th division.

"..Im Nemu Kurotsuchi, 12th division liuetnant...it will be a honor working with you", she said in a light bow, while her face remained free of emotions. "Mayuri-sama has informed me you are allowed to be present at some of our tests...but the rest is classified secrets, we like to keep reseach within the 12th division a secret until its fully devolped or on test base"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:34 am

"Hmmm... that seems within a permissible range... I.." Retsu stopped as she the young man approach, He was wearing the badge of the 4th division Lieutenant.

she turned to face him as she spoke, "It is good to meet you, Zilo-san... I am glad you could come today. Kurotsuchi-san was just telling me about some medical treatment testing her Taicho would like to do on our patients... I was, of course explaining our position on such testing..."

She turned back to the 12th division lieutenant. "I can understand completely that you Taicho would want to keep his secrets, and appreciate he is willing to allow me to observe... If it did not involve the welfare of my patients who trust me with their lives I would be so forward... I care very much for them and would be very upset if they were hurt in anyway..." Retsu said the last sentence with an underlying cool steel that made obvious her desire to protect her charges lives. "When would your Taicho like to start?"
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:51 am

"In 3 days at dawn, he likes to start early.."She said in responce, not really taking notice of the 4th division leuitnant anymore, it seemend like a intruction was all the words she meant was needed to be shared between them. "..Now that you are here, Unohana taicho...could you look at my injuri?..Mayuri-sama can fix it, but he alway s get annoyed, and it would waist his time..".

Nemu pulled off her left sleeve, only to show a bandage arm with blood leaking out from it.
Back to top Go down
Retsu Unohana

Retsu Unohana

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 am

"Of course, please have a seat here." Retsu indicated a chair a few feet from where they had been standing. She carefully removed the dressing and set it aside. The wound had bleed a good bit, but was small enough that it required just a simple binding kido to heal it. Retsu spoke the words under her breath, the 12th division was not the only ones concerned about keeping their abilities private...

3 days, that is soon... The captain is certainly anxious, I wonder what he hopes to profit from these tests...

"Pleas inform your captain that I will be awaiting his presence before he starts his testing in his office," Retsu smiled at the lieutenant. "I look forward to our meeting..."

She let the lieutenant's arm go, the area that had been injured showing no blemish on the skin.

"Your captain will not even know you were injured, Kurotsuchi-san..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)   4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open) Empty

Back to top Go down

4th Division Forward Relief Station (4th Lieutenant and open)
Page 1 of 1