Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New 8th Division Lieutenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

New 8th Division Lieutenant Empty
PostSubject: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Kiyen had just been made the new Vice-Captain for Squad 8,he was somewhat nervous in entering the barracks.Kiyen held the fact that he was etremely shy under his appearance and cold misdameanor.He wanted to make friends with everybody but knew it would take a considerable amount before he could do that,what had him very timid was meeting his Captain.Kiyen slowly made his way through the crowd of people not knowing what to expect.

"Maybe I should just wait a while,that way I can have some time to recollect myself....but,if I wait then I might be punished for being late or something."

Kiyen was panicking to himself not trying to make it obvious to others what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Shunsui was waiting in his office. He had been told that they had finally found him a new Lieutenant. He was happy but at the same time sad. He was looking forward to having a Vice to help him out, but at the same time it would be hard to replace Nanao-Chan. Either way, he was looking forward to it. He had been waiting for what seemed like an hour and was starting get bored so he had brought out the sake and had a few shots while waiting for the "new guy."
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Kiyen was startled as he quickly turned around in sight of his Captain,Kiyen stood firm and watched,his nervousness then became apparent.He slowly made his way torwards his Captain with caution.

"Y-yes sir!..I mean Captain!"

Kiyen held out his hand to shake the Captains hand.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:45 pm

He saw him offer his hand and he shook his hand. "Nice to meet you!" Shunsui said with a smile on his face. "No need to be nervous, we're all friends here." He turned and showed him around. He eventually took him to his office. "...And this is my office. So any questions? Oh, and silly me, the name's Shunsui Kyoraku if you didn't know. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Kiyen felt slightly better after the introduction of the Captain as he looked around at his office in awe.

"My name is Kiyen..Kiyen Shihoin,you've probably heard of my sister Yoruichi before though,but it's nice to meet you Captain Kyoraku"

Kiyen scratched his head at the thought if his sisters name and pondered around in his mind trying to think if he had any question.

"No none right now Captain..I know it's the first day and all but do you have anything you would like for me to do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 pm

"You're related to Yoruichi?" He asked. He was somewhat surprised cause he didn't remember her having any siblings. "Hopefully you're like her combat wise, that could come in handy..." He said. "Anyway, as a matter of fact, you could finish this paperwork for me." he said as he pointed at two large stacks on his desk. "Don't worry I'll help."
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

"Yeah most people don't know because we were taken away from each other at a young age and we don't really associate like were supposed to."

Kiyen slightly laughed at the Captain's comment on being combat wise like his sister.

"I'm not good as her but i'm average"

Kiyen laughed once more as he began to grab a set of papers on the desk

"This sure is alot..."
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

"It may seem like a lot, but you get used to it." He said with a smile. He shuffled through papers finishing them as fast as he could. In about half an hour, they were finished. "Phew, see! That didn't take too long!" He said as he pulled out the sake. "You want some?"
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:50 am

Kiyen sighed in relief after finishing all the papers,his hands were somewhat sore.He saw Captain Kyoraku pull out the Sake and hesitated,he thought it would be rude of him to turn him down for Kiyen wasn't really a drinker but he would give anything a chance.

"Sure Captain,i'd love some...."

Kiyen waited for him to pour the drink
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 am

He poured each of them a shot. He gave him a sake plate and he raised his plate, "To new begginings!" He said as he offered a cheer.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

"To new beginnings!"

Kiyen cheered and drank the sake,soon afterwards his face began to turn a rosey red color.
Back to top Go down
Shunsui Kyoraku

Shunsui Kyoraku

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:45 am

Shunsui drank his shot then looked at his new lieutenant. He laughed to his reaction to the sake. "Hahaha! Better get used to it." He said with a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kiyen Shihoin

Kiyen Shihoin

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Kiyen then finished his entire shot and began to rock slowly around while he was sitting as if he were dizzy.

"Thaaank youu Caaptain!..."

Kiyen's was visibly starting to slur when he tried to finish his sentence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 8th Division Lieutenant   New 8th Division Lieutenant Empty

Back to top Go down

New 8th Division Lieutenant
Page 1 of 1