Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hearts burst into fire. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyaime

Kyaime

Hearts burst into fire. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hearts burst into fire. (open)   Hearts burst into fire. (open) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm

ooc: yay bullet for my valentine reference FTW ^^

ic:

Kyaime walked into the Karakura town. "What was there to do here again?" He asked himself aloud, he hadn't been here in such along time. He was standing in the air above the city, trying to find something to do. It was a beautiful day too, the clouds were here, blocking the sun, allowing shade, having the city feel just right. The girls down in the city hurt him. He missed the feelings of having someone to love, but not anything to complain, he could kill and have that feeling replaced by someone in his stomach. Kind of an evil concept, yet a lot of people took him as evil, which he doesn't actually take as an insult.

He then fell down to the city, beginning to walk around. Looking for something to do, something entertaining to have to do. He was bored, and something to do would seem like the best thing for him. Besides eating, but if anything he would eat another hollow, or practice with his ressureccion, but he wanted something in the human world that would make him have some old 'fun'.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Hearts burst into fire. (open)   Hearts burst into fire. (open) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm

"You're Kyaime, right?" Kyouga asked the Fraccion as he sonidoed next to him. "Do you mind if I join you?" Kyouga asked the man politely, hoping that he could help Kyaime find what he was looking for. In any case, Kyouga had a few ideas of what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Kyaime

Kyaime

PostSubject: Re: Hearts burst into fire. (open)   Hearts burst into fire. (open) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Kyaime looked over at Kyouga, "Yea i'm Kyaime. and go ahead. Do you have any idea of what we could do?" He asked, looking at Kyouga, what was a fellow fraccion doing here? He thought he was the only one who had come to the human world today. Well that looks different now that Kyouga was here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hearts burst into fire. (open)   Hearts burst into fire. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hearts burst into fire. (open)
Page 1 of 1