Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Spar (specatators allowed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Up in the sky above the two combatants, a red line cutt into the dimension and split open into a dark red garganta. Dellapero walked out of the rift and looked down at the vizard leader and sexto espada. In truth the fact of an arrancar useing kido, shikai, and that shinigami bullshit annoyed him. He didn't approve of it, but there wasn't really anything he could do about it at the moment. Dellapero closed the garganta behind him and simply watched the specticle of J patheticly trying to master kido. He had his spiritual pressure lowered to an extent that it couldn't be immediately notiiced by most.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Hayami sighed, she was beginning to feel bored and dull. She held out her hand, and spoke gently. Bakdu no. 39... Enkosen she said, yawning. His hado and his cero were both blocked by the kido shield. She looked over at him, and gave a sarcastic clap. You're not ready for kido... So, is there anything else you'd like to show me? Anything else you'd wish to train? Because now that i'm at full power, i'd love to have a fight. I haven't gone full power in such a long time! Hayami explained, stretching her muscles.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:20 pm

"My...... My......... Shikai. i want it today and then i will train for my seguda or do both. Fight me hayami rentai show me your real power and i will show you mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!." He said yelling out running toward the girl And swing the zanpakuto he toke out.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Hayami grabbed his Zanpakutou and began to squeeze. It was just as she thought - His zanpakutou was beginning to crumble in Hayami's hands - like normal steel. She kicked him in the chest, sending him flying. She turned to face him, and gave a gentle smile, You're not ready. Take a look at your zanpakutou. You couldnt possibly learn your Shikai in just one training session. Form a connection - I shouldnt be able to bend a Zanpakutou like a piece of wet paper. Hayami said, half way insulting him.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

J went back. When he stood up he decided to go inside the zanpakuto's world. He concentrated on the sword. e was there it was a cold lonely world. the wind was blowing and the dust was everywhere. It was a wasteland. J walked through it looking for his zanpakuto's spirt. He saw someone in a distance he started to run toward him. "hey you. Dude wait up i need to speak with you." He said running after him.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Dellapero continued to spectate from the sky and watched with a annoyed expression on his face. It was pathetic what lengths J was willing to go to for power. He almost felt like killing him in an instant. Dellapero wanted to know who the hell stole the hogyoku and strated this shit. It was disgracefull to the hollow species. Being an arrancar was different then this hybrid crap. A arrancar was a hollow who had stole the spiritual energy of shinigami, but stil fought like hollows and relyed on hollow abilities. These hybrids used the foolish arts of the shinigami...kido..shikai...it was pitiful.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

J finally caught up with the man. "listen do you know where anyone is here." he asked. the man answered and said that he was the only person there and he had no time to talk with him. the world shoke and the man was gone. something came over j as he was kicked out of the world. "What the hell the nerve of him to kick me out like nothing i will kill him. Hayami ready to train me to get my segunda. im not going easy." he said as he pointed at her and used a cero on her. as the smoke covered the area before any other move was used j said. "Crumble the elemental empires. D-Wind." As he said this him and his old sword glew up. He had put up the other zanpakuto he thought was useless. J was going ressureccion but it was different from the last time he went into it. Even dell knew of the difference. it was nothing about the new hybridness. J had new powers from something pervious. His spiritual pressure rose to a higher rank then hayami at the moment. J had changed. His teeth grew. His nails grew. the old mask fragment he had appeared again and grew covering his whole back head. The mask went under his chen and went to the tips of his lips like a spike. He then quickly cut off his tail. Then it went to the tips of his eyes and forhead the same way. The mask also grew into a spin down his back. On the spin grew two tails and four wings. His facial expression looked as if he was smiling at them.

Last edited by J Sosuke on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Hayami gave a sarcastic smile, as she raised her Spiritual Pressure slightly above his own. What didn't you get about me saying IM AT FULL POWER, BAKA?! Hayami said, knowing even now she was still more powerful than him. She used a Shunpo and appeared in front of him in his resurrected state, and began to slash with blinding speed at his chest, all the while; laughing like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spar (specatators allowed)   A Spar (specatators allowed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spar (specatators allowed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2