Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spar of destiny (J)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

Spar of destiny (J) Empty
PostSubject: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Ehrung sat in the branches of a tree, meditating. He had enjoyed the whole day like this, and now it was almost midnight. It was a full moon, and the stars were bright. All of a sudden, he felt a Spiritual pressure approach. Whoever you are, I shall warn you. Do not attempt to harm me, or be destroied. He said, opening his eyes for the first time since sun rise.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 pm

it was almost midnight. It was a full moon, and the stars were bright. J decided to take a small stroll in karakura town. He went by the park and saw a man in the tree meditating. he started to walk up to him when the man said. Whoever you are, I shall warn you. Do not attempt to harm me, or be destroied. J laughed at the words being said and got closer he then gave a small smile And said. "i'm not here to harm anyone. Yet i've been rareing for a spar for days. Hello im j sosuke." J sosuke is aizens long lost brother he looked excatly like him.
Back to top Go down
http://soul-revival.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Ehrung looked down at the man. You are lucky, if I believed you to be either a Shinigami or a Hollow you would be dead where you stand. In anycase, I am Ehrung Sieg, Quincy. He said, then jumped out of the tree and landed in front of the man. He held out his hand to shake J's hand.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

You are lucky, if I believed you to be either a Shinigami or a Hollow you would be dead where you stand. In anycase, I am Ehrung Sieg, Quincy. He said, then jumped out of the tree and landed in front of the man. He held out his hand to shake J's hand. J looked at the hand and sighed. he then moved it to shake the hand. "Quincy huh. Wow ive seen a lot of those around. How vulger. But by any means i should say what race i am before im annilated by a quincy. I'm a special human. My brand is space." J said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Ehrung's eye's opened wide, he clenched his hand, attempting to cruch J's. Insolent fool! Did you just call the Quincy's vulgar?! How DARE you! He yelled. He could take alot, but that was something he could not stand. The Quincy is a race of honor, we save your sorry races arse many a time from Hollows! But are we thanked? No!
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 pm

"As you said your sorry race." j said saying it backwards to aggravate the man. "Us normal and special humans don't need help from another race that thinks there everything. That's why they got annihilated the last time." j said as he toke his hand away and walked away from the quincy. J spat on the ground by the quincy and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Ehrung used the quincy equilalent of Shunpo to end up in front of the man. Really? Then let us have a match, right here, right now. He simply stated. He would have just shot the man in the head, but what would that prove? That was not honorable, he needed to give the man any and all chances he could have.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Really? Then let us have a match, right here, right now. J laughed hearing these words. He then did a round house kick hoping it hit the man. He then used the equalvilant of the shunpo for humans and backed away quickly. J had a slit smile waiting on the man to shoot just one arrow.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:53 pm

Ehrung dodged the kick then took out his bow. He pulled back on the string. StÀuben Pfeil. Launching an arrow that then doubled every two feet. He wasten feet away so by the time it got to the man it was split into 32 different arrows. Ehrung could not see behind the arrows so he yelled, Do not mess with the Quincy, human. We are stronger then you believe.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:07 pm

J stood there for half a second. He then quickly snapped his fingers. a giant wormhole opened up taking in all the arrows. He then snapped them again as they came out behind ehrung. All 32 arrows flying out right behind him. j laughed. J had another wormhole left. "Yawn come on you bore me to death."
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Ehrung was luck. He had used Hirenkyaku after using StÀuben Pfeil to get a good look at his damge, so the attack missed him. Damn, he can change the dirrecting of my attacks. He said to himself, then came up with a plan. He shot two arrows, right after another, and had them turn first one right, then the other left. Then he had then come back in straight towards his right and left sides, increasing their speeds with his Reioka. Send THOSE back you bastard. he thought, then used Hirenkyaku once more to appear ten feet to his right, behind a tree. He then hid his Sprirtual pressure and waited.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:28 pm

j smiled then used his human shunpo to get away so they both hit eachother. J stood there doing nothing then suddenly pressure or gravivty built over everything. In half a second no one could move at all. Even if you havd great speed. J stood unable to move at all. all the people in the area were on the ground they couldnt move either. This gave j the chance to regain his wormholes.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Ehrung dropped to the ground, feeling a great pressure. He looked behind him just as the pressure became too great, and managed to make sure that he was still fully covered by the tree. Good, he won't be able to see me still. I am safe. He thought to himself. then waited for the pressure to go away.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:48 pm

As it lifted j quickly punched the left of him grabbing out a giant axe and spinning it. He spotted a russtle and quickly used the human shunpo and attacked the tree ehrung was in almost spliting the tree in half. He backed away hoping he cut the man even a little. J was fully regained on his wormholes so he quickly made smoke everywhere covering j up really good. J then quickly opened one and stepped in it quickly. And waited.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Ehrung felt the pressure lift, but waited for a moment where he was. He heard the tree split in half, then rolled out of the way. As the tree crashed down he saw smoke appear around him. I do not need to see to fight. He said, then closed his eyes. He listened, and felt the Spiritual Pressure in the air. He knew what it was, it was one of those wormholes. Ehrung looked around, but didn't see anything. He sigh, then used Hirenkyaku to appear in the middle of the field. Come on out and fight you coward! He yelled at nothing, seeing as he couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 pm

J ept spinning his axe and waited for about a minute. When that was up j opened the wormhole from behind ehrung and slashed his axe at him. He then quickly closed it. He was still inside it but only had a few seconds before he would die. J opened the wormhole from far away from ehrung on a tree. He then jumped off the tree and attacked the quincy swinging his axe. When he attacked a gaint poof of smoke aross.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Ehrung heard the wormhole open up behind him and dropped to the ground. As soon as it was gone he leaped back up and used Hirenkyaku to go to the oppisite side of the area, which just happened to be the oppisite area J was in. He pulled out his bow as he saw J. He took aim, and fired just as he threw the axe at where he had been. Then he fire twice more, and used Hirenkyaku once more to hide up in the branches of a tree. Then he pulled out one of the tubes on his back. "Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice - Sacred Bite!"[ He yelled, creating a transparent, rectangular beam of energy that then lauched towards J.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:24 pm

When j noticed that ehrung was gone from where he was he was to late. As all the attacks hit each other j jumped into a wormhole. he used some power to make it unsenceabe. So when it opened the quincy couldnt tell. As j was inside he hid his spiritual pressure from any and everything. He waited for the right time to use what he had from absorbing some of the arrows and that other attacks power during entrance. His ultimate move was ready for lunch at any moment of the day. J waited paitently as he only left a peice of clothing during the fake hit so that the quincy would think he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 am

Ehrung felt J's Spiritual Pressure rise, then drop out of existance. Ehrung believed this to be him trying to block the attacks, then failing and dying. Ehrung sighed, he had not wanted to kill the poor man, just teach him a lesson. Ehrung used Hirenkyaku to go to where J had been, and comfirmed his death by seeing some of his clothes left behind. Ehrung sighed, then looked around. The Genko must have blasted his body appart, that was the only explination. So Ehrung looked around for any limbs or anything.

Ehrung looked for a few minutes, then got confused when he did not see any body parts, anywhere. Then Ehrung realized what must have happened, he must have used one of those wormhole things to hide himself, not good. Shit... He said, then got out his bow. He looked around, and found the largest tree in the area. It looked large enough that the axe J had could not cut through it. Using Hirenkyaku, Ehrung got behind it and put his back against it, bow at the ready, and waited.

Using Hirenkyaku, Ehrung got behind it and put his back against it, bow at the ready, and waited. As he did he looked side to side, even slowing his breathing to hear the slightest sound, wanting to make sure that he had every chance to not be caught off-gaurd by J. He even knocked a Spirit Arrow and pulled back on the string, ready to launch it at the slightest sight of J or a Wormhole. Lastly in his presperations Ehrung crouched down on his haunches, ready to spring at any moment. This also gave him a lower center of gravity, giving him more balence so that if J traid an attack to knock him over or something Ehrung could counter it easily.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:01 am

J was watching from the inside. When he suddenly came up with a plan. He opened up a new wormhole right in front of the man. Making it look as if he was coming out. But he wasn't in that wormhole. While j was in the other one he charged up his dark hole attack. When he opened the wormhole he was behind the tree. He shoot the move and it was giant takin up the whole tree and almost blowing up the whole tree. During him firing it. You couldn't see him. The sky was black and the move made the wind blow. When the attack was done j fell out the wormhole and fell on the ground breathing heavily. He waited to see if his attack worked as the smoke cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Ehrung waited in his crouched position for what seemed to him like hours, mabye even days. His heart pounded, his pulse raced, his head darted back and forth at the slightest sound. He waited, and watched. Of course, the time he waited for was truely only a minute or so, but it did not seem that way. Finally, a wormhole opened up right in front of him. He fired, and then cursed in dismay as he saw that it was empty. Then he felt a massive amount of energy build up behind him, then the tree was blown away. Ehrung tried to use Hirenkyaku to escape, but the pull was too strong.

Ehrung fell to the ground and tried to stay away from the black hole, for that is what it was, for dear life. He dug his finger nails into the very GROUND to stay away from it. He growled in deffiance, then reached for the glove on his left hand, the hand he pulled back his bow string with. He slowly pulled it off, finally getting to the fingers and having to let go completely for a moment, then his Reiatsu exploded. The pull from the black hole was all but gone, and he got up and used Hirenkyaku to appear ten feet away from the black hole.

He looked around from where he was, trying to catch site of that dishonorable boy. As he set eyes on him, on the ground, panting, helpless, Ehrung calmed down consiterably. He drew his bow, and used Hirenkyaku to appear right over him. You dishonored my race, fought like a dirty cheating theif, then almost took my life. I should kill you slowly and painfully where you lay. But I am a Quincy, we believe in honor. I shall allow you to go free, with the knowledge that your life was spared by one of the race that you so insolently called vulgar. That the honor that this apparently "vulgar" race bases their very souls on is what has spared your life this day. Now go, and hope that if our paths cross ever again it is under terms of peace, or you shall not live through the encounter. He said, then emphisived his words by placing the tip of his spirit arrow on the base of J's skull.
Back to top Go down
J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

J Sosuke_Sq.8 Lt_

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm

J laid there almost severely injuried. He then brought up to wormhole with the last of his power and sent both the bow and the man away before anything had happened. He then started to run off before he let the man go. When j got home he sent the man to the quincy base and then layed down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar of destiny (J)   Spar of destiny (J) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar of destiny (J)
Page 1 of 1