Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death is the end....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

Death is the end.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:18 am

Zilo fell down onto his face coughing up blood. He knew he had won and was smiling. He was glad that he had won. He started to see everyone started to see everyone get darker and darker. Tried to stand and he fell again. there was no way he was going to be able to go anywhere. He laughed and mumbled. "Seems....That not.....even....i could....live for you two....Kiyone......Chiyuki.....I am sorry....." He finally got out before everything went black. He didn't know that he was being saved and would wake up in the squad 4 barracks.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Death is the end.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 am

ooc: never said it was closed.

Soren walked out from from the senkaimon seeing Kensai and fading into spirit particles and there was Zilo on the ground bleeding. Soren noticing the rat crawling away drew out his zanpaktou and he took a deep breath walking over Zilo a vague persona that came over Soren was he still the same? His hand clenched around his blade further tightening his grip as if he was preapring to do something he hadn't wished upon doing. His cold dead eyes stared at Zilo lying on the ground on the brink of death thought passing through his head. You fool...what made you think you could survive this fight even now your life...can't you feel it fading...losing your soul because you wanted to fight and protect the ones you care about...Now I can see your pain...and I'm sorry... Soren turned Zilo over and pointed his zanpaktou at his neck and spoke in a rather sorrowful voice making sure that Zilo knew. Zilo...you damn fool...are you going to watch the world die from crimson eyes?

Soren stopped speaking and clenched his teeth knowing that no more deaths had to happened if it meant Soren's own. Furthering on with his speech Soren voice began to have a angry feel his voice. If I could take all this pain away...who could say that it's you to blame....they...they never cared...They'll fill you with terror as they crush you...pretend they care as they shove you...so who's the villian now? Soren had a grimaced look on his face not knowing what to do as he removed the blade from his neck and picked him up on his shoulder and moved to the 4th division to get healing for Zilo...Kensai it was too late...
Back to top Go down

Death is the end....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2