Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death is the end....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

Death is the end.... Empty
PostSubject: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

Kensai had come back, using a seikon gate. He wasnt happy from the look on his face, and whoever faced him was likely to die, this was the end, for either Kensai Tenkai, or Soul Society. Kensai released his shikai and faced towards the captain's meeting room.

ooc: this is going on while the captains are meeting in the meeting room.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:47 am

Zilo appeared in front of Kensai noticing that he was already in Shikai. "So you finally decided to come back or are you here to destroy the Soul society?" He asked as he looked at him. Zilos blade was already in shikai as well. It was a 6 foot long small white katana he looked at him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:51 am

"where does the wind go?" Kensai riddled. There was no true answer, but it was a decent metaphor, as the wind was unpredictable like him. "you will learn in due time.... now get ready..." Kensai Sonido'd behind him and slashed down, holding back against using his tremendous strength, as he wanted this fight to last long.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:55 am

Zilo turned around and had his blade in his left hand. He was holding back a little bit. But he could also tell that this man was holding back as well. "Stop holding back." He said as he started to slice in every direction downwards and upwards at kensai that was in front of him. He didn't have a chance to learn his Bankai special ability yet but he knew this was not going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 am

"very well child.." Kensai said putting all his strength in one attack, after blocking all of Zilo's attacks, it wasnt hard considering Zilo was holding back and in shikai. Kensai was also a master swordsman from before he joined soul society, all that expeirence can do that to someone.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 am

Zilo dodge the attack seeing as it made a huge crater. He knew this was not going to be a easy fight at all. He pulled off his patch. His power went higher then Kenpachi He looked at him and swung his blade at Kensai with his left hand it was stronger then before and stronger then anything Even would take Kensai to actually try and block this.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:07 am

Kensai swung his blade up again at zilo, blocking the attack. He smirked seeing how powerful Zilo was. "kid... your dead.." Kensai pulled on hand up to his face and seemed to rip the air downward. His mask came on making him look evil and demonic. His strength went even higher and he pulled his blade back and slammed downward on Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:10 am

Zilo shunpoed away. He looked back at the man in front of him. He saw the ground split. "Bankai." With this his blade turned into what looked like a normal 9 foot long katana. But even kensai the C.C. didn't know it had a 3 foot extension. He charged at him swinging with his left hand. His power was even higher now. It was a surprise since he was only a 5th seat according to what Kensai knows he swung his sword from the right to give it more power wiht his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 am

Kensai blocked the blade with his fire Zanpokuto and stabbed at Zilo with his lightning Zanpokuto. He really only had one, but it was split into two swords. "you.. WILL DIE!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:15 am

Zilo did something un expected. He was up on his blade witht he sword hitting his sword flipping him. He used the strength of kensai strength and the speed he had given him with the strength of him hiself truly going to make a devastating attack if he blocked it or dodged.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:18 am

Kensai sonido'd back. He began charging reiatsu in his hand, making a black cero. He launched it straight at zilo, and began chuckling. He knew exactly what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:20 am

Zilo saw it coming at him and smiled a little bit. He pulled his sword upwards and shunpoed into the air above kensei he came down at him with full force. You could feel the reiatsu coming off of the blade. He was putting everything he had into this fight he had to stop Kensai even if it was the last thing he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:23 am

Kensai saw this, and his face contorted into a shocked look. Kensai's eyes widened as Zilo's blade came down, he only had a second to move. He jumped to the right and dodged most of the blade, however.... his left arm was on the ground, bleeding out. Kensai gritted his teeth.. this was his old life all over again...
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:36 am

Zilo stood there and looked at him he saw he was remembering his old life he looked at kensai. "You don't have to do this i mean just come back peacefully. The last thing we need is another shinigami dead." He said He had wanted to befriend kensai before. He heard he was a little kuku but was and alright guy. He landed down in front of kensai.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:40 am

"you dont get it do you? live as long as I have... you'll understand why I have done this..." Kensai said glaring at him. He muttered one word, that alerted the entire soul society he was here. "bankai" Reiatsu exploded outwards and the two blades became on, in Kensai's hand. Weaker shinigami began crowding around them, interested in the amazing fight, though most stayed around zilo's side, considering Kensai's enormous reiatsu could kill them.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:44 am

Zilo sighed he had to go his final form he had left. "White fang." He said calmly as he brought his sword split into two 6 foot long swords. His strength and speed increased even greater. He looked at Kensai. "Some day i will know and some day i might make the same mistake but as for now. I will not." He said he was serious he had to many he loved to die here and now. He was ready to fight the c.C. even at the level he is right now. Thinking to himself. Only if i had learned my ultimate attack.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 am

Kensai slammed his blade down on Zilo "you'll understand soon enough... and you will love what will happen..." Kensai smirked. He was in bankai and had his mask, when suddenly... the mask broke. In a moment of shock Kensai stopped for just a second.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

Zilo saw this as he blocked the sword. He looked at Kensai and took the chance. He kicked him backwards away from him he still did not want to fight Kensai and was certain that Kensai is fighting for what he believes is right. But he still thought he could change him. "You don't need to do this honestly." He said one last time.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 am

"oh but I do.... for everyone I've ever lost... I'm fighting for everyone I met... you still dont get it" Kensai said saddly. He started getting delirious from the bloodloss, as the blood was pouring out his shoulder where his arm used to be. He stumbled back.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

Zilo finally understood what he was talking about. "I have people i meet here and a love as well. That is why i can not let you destroy the soul society. i will stop you." He said as he flew at kensai and swung his blade down at the man. This was going to end he knew it he was going to be the victor he wants to win it was set in his heart but he still had a long way to go against the C.C.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:02 am

"good... you know what I am doing.." Kensai said, before blocking the attack. Suddenly Fire sprung out from his wound on his arm, cauterizing it, and it sprung out at Zilo. The fire quickly grew and multiplied, growing on Kensai.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 am

Zilo got burned half on his right side. The top of his outfit was burned. His whole right arm was burned. He was in pain and was smiling. "Finally someone to cause this much pain to me!!!!" He said in a louder voice then ever he was a little insane when it came ot fighting. He charged at kensai it seemed he got even stronger with his hits. He was using only his left arm since his right one was in no use right now. shunpoing in every direction and slicing downwards.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:09 am

Kensai thrust his sword through the fire and charged lightning into it. He attempted to stab zilo in the stomache, likely killing him.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:11 am

Zilo was stabbed through the stomach and coughed out blood. He looked up at Kensai and looked him in the eye. He took his left blade and stabbed right for the heart. It was his only chance to do this at this close. He wanted to win his blade went straight for the heart.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 am

Kensai didnt have time to react, he barely managed to move to the side, before it peirced his lungs. Kensai smiled saddly "you've won.. congratulations.... you had better go get help.." Kensai said coughing up blood inbetween every other word. Kensai pushed himself off of the zanpokuto, and his zanpokuto out of Zilo's stomache. Kensai suddenly disappeared into spirit particles. No one noticed a small rat scampering away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death is the end....   Death is the end.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Death is the end....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next