Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charming One+

Charming One+

DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED. Empty
PostSubject: DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.   DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 am

Akahana appeared in the small town hate in her eyes and a huger that just would not quit. Playing a few notes on her, soon black dark ashes start to blow from the east all over the town then in front of akahana a wall of fire appears. " Yes Akahana.. What is it." akahana pointed to the small town below " Okami burn....Burn this town to the ground." Miyuki nodded and then looked down at the village, opening her mouth a large Stream of fire came out and starting from the east began the destruction. Akahana looked on then sat at miyuki's side and began to play her flute in a peaceful calm manner.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.   DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:42 am

A garganta would appear in the sky, as a man dress in all black stepped out of it and landed on the roof of a house. His dark orbs looked around as the city was on blazed “Destruction is not the answer.” He said in a whisper, as a thunder cloud began to roll in. Rain began to fall heavily on the town in an attempt to put out the fire. The raid was caused the Kiyoshi's own affinity for nature, which including the weather. Kiyoshi's eyes would fall upon a lady who was playing a flute like instrument, using his Sonido ability, he would appear in front of her “Tell me, why are you burning this town?” He said in a calm voice. He knew who she was...a bount but he never though bounts where evil like espadas, though every group had it’s radicals.

Even though Kiyoshi was an espada he was different from the rest. He wanted peace for a change, and not war.
Back to top Go down
Charming One+

Charming One+

PostSubject: Re: DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.   DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:57 am

A drop and then another hit Akahana, soon there was a heavy rain pour putting out the blaze. " Stop miyuki... " Akahana let the flute down from her lips as she spoke to Miyuki, who stopped the stream of fire and stood next to Akahana. But no sooner had she sat down she got up and moved behind the man that appeared out of no where. "Because I have that power...Miyuki stand down..Do not argue with me." Miyuki did as she was told and walked back near Akahana. " Who are you.." her voice was stale and a tad bit sad, she looked up at the man her black hiar plasted to her face from the rain an her forest green eyes blinking.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Muerte

PostSubject: Re: DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.   DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:02 am

“You called that power, more like an ignoring bug that needs to be killed.” Kiyoshi words where cold, and heartless for the fact, she was burning down the town that his child was staying in. “The name is Kiyoshi.” He said, removing the glove on his right hand to so the marked out one. Kiyoshi was the former primera espada a rank that he wasn’t that proud of but yet, he kept it. As the rain fell it bent around Kiyoshi’s figure, as if it was afraid to touch him “You think just because you have power that it means, you can do with your please?”Kiyoshi asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.   DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED. Empty

Back to top Go down

DEATH,DESTRUCTION.... I HAVE ARRIVED.
Page 1 of 1