Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death to The Soul Society

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

Death to The Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:00 pm

He sat down on the edge of his garganta and marveled as the night wore on. Dawn came quickly for him as his body automatically kept track of time. It seemed that it was almost as if he were a fortuneteller when he stood up to greet the morning sun. He stretched out his back calmly keeping track of squads and their positions, noting that they were still not noticing him. That was a good thought for him as he leaped from the garganta above the Seireitei. He dropped down to one of the side buildings below slowly and slipped into the Head Captains main quarters office through the window and sat down in a chair silently.

The Head Captain, startled turned to greet him calmly as he wondered how this stranger got in without releasing a sound and waved down the Officers who were planning on striking him. "So to what or who do I owe this visit Mr...?" His question stopped short as Triuen lifted up his hand with a smile, "You already know me, Mr....who do you think killed...your predecessor...", his grin turned into a bloodthirsty chuckle as the Officers bristled with rage at the remarks. The Head Captain brought his hands up to his desk as he bent forward slightly, eyes squinting as he studied Triuen, "You...". That was the only word he spoke as Triuen smiled and stood up from his seat before striding up to the mans desk, "Yes me...now I'll give you my ultimatum...place the Soul Society under me...or watch it burn to the ground..." He stepped back as the Officers seemingly melded out of their shadows and held their weapons at a ready, poised to strike when their leader gave the order. The Head Captain pondered it briefly as he smiled and stood up while turning his back to Triuen. He pulled out a long thin box that held an unknown package as he chuckled, "You know whats best about being Head Captain...?" he asked simply. "I don't have to wait for orders to kill threats...".

He whipped around quickly as the sound of metal clashing against itself rang out around the room and watched as the Officers fought to overpower the man who seemed to be holding them off with a simple hand. "Crude...but efficient..." He chuckled softly as he stepped from behind his desk, in his hands was a bright gren, blazing Cero, its power was intense shooting it towards The Head Captain, taking his sweet time as Triune held off the guards with both hands. Triune knew that if he didn't think of something he would most likely be injured, and the thought of nursing a wound wasn't exactly a good thought in his mind. He backed up suddenly as the Officers approached him. He glowed brightly distracting the Officers long enough for him to push them back from him and unsheat his Zanpaktou. Looking at the five Officers with the expression, 'who's first?' The Officers on the left took that as a challenge as he briefly skidded to the side dodging the downward slash as another rushed at him from the opposite direction.

His reaction time was instantaneous as he twirled on his feet softly coming around to face the Officer who held his blade out ready to impale Triune. Triune quickly skimmed by the blade, only having the upper part of his chest slit as the blade slashes through the air beside him instantaneously healing on contact. The Officers didn't have enough time to register what happened as his Zanpaktou caught onto the head of one of them and grabbed his head and picked him up from the ground with just his neck supporting his body weight. His left eye staired down as another Cero was formed and watched as it began to glow softly as energy flowed into it. Finally it glowed a soft red as he felt heat and power radiate through it, his partners backing away as he screamed and wailed terribly. Triune grunted deeply as he grabbed his arm to brace itself as he released the bright Cero of energy from his hand . The man's body shook as the blast ripped through his skull blowing his brain matter out the back seconds before it was disintegrated.

The other Officers in the room watched as the body simply went limp before dropping to the ground with finality. The head no longer existing as its bodily molecules had been blasted into the air behind it. The Head Captain stood wide eyed as one of his personal Officers grabbed him and jumped out the room. The other two stood firm as Triune knelt down and grabbed the arm of the man he just killed and yanked it up pulling his body with it. He sniffed the arm finding that the heat from the attack had cooked the muscles inside. He bit into the cooked flesh inhaling the sweet scent of human through his nostrils as he savored the flavor of the meat. He ripped it from the bone and chewed softly as the Officers before him gagged roughly watching their teammate be devoured by this...thing. He smiled at their expression and waved softly as his body disappeared along with his meal. Before he left he made sure to make a small snapping noise alerting the Officers that he left.

The men only had a moments warning before the explosions ripped through the Head Captain quarters killing them instantly. He reappeared back where he had originally left, noting that the sun was low in the horizon signalling that the meeting only took about twenty five minutes of time. He knelt down over the body as similar explosions erupted all over the Seireitei, weakening and, or completely destroying the Shinigami Acadmey, Fourth Division, and Kido Corps. Other divisions met the same destruction as Ceros ripped through their buildings. Triune smirked as his work as the fires raged around the Seireitei, chaos ran a muck as they were on high alert. The innocent stood trapped between mayhem and destruction as Triune shoot more Ceros. His lungs inflated suddenly as he inhaled deeply taking his time to gather his air. His finger tips burned brightly with a blazing Cero as he shoot them out more and more expelling it violently from his body.

He kept his attention on the Seireitei watching it as he knelt down to enjoy his meal, tearing, and ripping at the flesh. He smacked his lips in content as he gulped down the body quickly cleaning the arm he had started on and began to start on the opposite limb. He thought to himself 'who would be the first to challenge him.'
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

[If no ones posts in the next 48 hours I'm continuing the attack. If I destroy the Seireitei then you die with it.]
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 pm

ooc: hell no they dont.... and there is no captain commander, and even if there was YOU couldnt take SS by yourself... period over and out...
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 pm

OOC: This is role play wise.. You cant just sit in a building and be inside while its being bombed and not die.. Everyone in my post in an NPC.. I'm the fucking Cero Espada, the strongest Espada, I can handle it solo..
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:01 pm

not even aizen could handle it solo, so no you cant... NPCs must actually fit.. and you cant just destroy soul society... so stop being an asshole... if you want to destroy soul society do it nice and slow, watching everyone burn while you do it, not in one topic where NO ONE will ever post and youll just god mod, then be banned
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 pm

[I gave you a time limit, if your scared to post then that's your fault.]
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 pm

ooc: fool im against soul society, there is no time limit because you are not in charge, you are godmodding and acting a fool, now stop being so immature and go the fuck AWAY
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm

Last i knew death strikeing blows could only be inflicted if the attcker and defender WERE IN THE SAME THREAD. You could destroy every damn building in S.S. but unless someone else posts here. You dont get any kills for it.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:51 pm

[How about you stop spamming the topic and post!]
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:55 pm

maybe cause of the fact no one is going to rp with your sorry ass, and the fact that we arent even aligned with SS? dumbass....
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:06 am

Triuen Leingod+ wrote:
He sat down on the edge of his garganta and marveled as the night wore on. Dawn came quickly for him as his body automatically kept track of time. It seemed that it was almost as if he were a fortuneteller when he stood up to greet the morning sun. He stretched out his back calmly keeping track of squads and their positions, noting that they were still not noticing him. That was a good thought for him as he leaped from the garganta above the Seireitei. He dropped down to one of the side buildings below slowly and slipped into the Head Captains main quarters office through the window and sat down in a chair silently.

Ok. So where to begin. First off how is it your guy opens a garganta to S.S. Appers above the seireitei. Yet no one see's him? On top of that isnt there a barrier that guards the top of the seireitei?

Okay so lets assum all the shinigmai are completely blind andyou openit under the barrier. No ones gonna sense a cero espada showing up? And how is "keeping track of squads and their postion"? Does he ahve x-ray vision to magiclly see everything?

Triuen Leingod+ wrote:
The Head Captain, startled turned to greet him calmly as he wondered how this stranger got in without releasing a sound and waved down the Officers who were planning on striking him. "So to what or who do I owe this visit Mr...?" His question stopped short as Triuen lifted up his hand with a smile, "You already know me, Mr....who do you think killed...your predecessor...", his grin turned into a bloodthirsty chuckle as the Officers bristled with rage at the remarks. The Head Captain brought his hands up to his desk as he bent forward slightly, eyes squinting as he studied Triuen, "You...". That was the only word he spoke as Triuen smiled and stood up from his seat before striding up to the mans desk, "Yes me...now I'll give you my ultimatum...place the Soul Society under me...or watch it burn to the ground..." He stepped back as the Officers seemingly melded out of their shadows and held their weapons at a ready, poised to strike when their leader gave the order. The Head Captain pondered it briefly as he smiled and stood up while turning his back to Triuen. He pulled out a long thin box that held an unknown package as he chuckled, "You know whats best about being Head Captain...?" he asked simply. "I don't have to wait for orders to kill threats...".

Lets see. If the captin commander kensei has left the soul society. And all the captins are in a meeting to pickthe new one.... Whos head captin? Or am i missing something here?

Ill stop there i dont wanna makeyou to made by haveing my repeat myself as i go further down your post.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 am

OOC: How can you kill a Npc Captain when all the Captain positions are filled. Wth is a Head Captain anyways? You can't shoot Cero without people seeing it. Why would you eat people for? No spamming Ceros either thats unfair. Your Personality has nothing to do with eating people.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:24 am

Blade Hayashi wrote:
OOC: How can you kill a Npc Captain when all the Captain positions are filled. Wth is a Head Captain anyways? You can't shoot Cero without people seeing it. Why would you eat people for? No spamming Ceros either thats unfair. Your Personality has nothing to do with eating people.

Wtf are you even allowed to make post out side of the character area.. Fuckin Noob doesn't even know what the head captain is.. And I have several personalities, and my personality has nothing to deal with me shooting a cero. And what do you mean they can't see the cero.. If a dude is shooting a gun at you and you see the fuckin bullet coming at you what you gonna say when your testifying against him. "I didn't see the bullet so I guess he didn't shoot me"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

ooc: we use the japanese version so its captain commander, no difference
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

OOC There IS No Captain Commander dammit. Kensai just defected and SS is to lazy to pikc a new one.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am

Majeh wrote:
Triuen Leingod+ wrote:

Ok. So where to begin. First off how is it your guy opens a garganta to S.S. Appers above the seireitei. Yet no one see's him? On top of that isnt there a barrier that guards the top of the seireitei?

Okay so lets assum all the shinigmai are completely blind andyou openit under the barrier. No ones gonna sense a cero espada showing up? And how is "keeping track of squads and their postion"? Does he ahve x-ray vision to magiclly see everything?

Triuen Leingod+ wrote:

Lets see. If the captin commander kensei has left the soul society. And all the captins are in a meeting to pickthe new one.... Whos head captin? Or am i missing something here?

Ill stop there i dont wanna makeyou to made by haveing my repeat myself as i go further down your post.

Its like Naruto, if someone didn't want you to detect them then they wont detect you. Its a NPC how can I explain it any further unless they pick the head captain today then I'm able to use an NPC. I only confronted the head captain I didn't kill him or touch him.. -____-

If you thought you could explain my post to myself then your FAILING hard. Either your going to post or your going to spam this topic..
Back to top Go down
Majeh

Majeh

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:57 am

No.

Head captin = Captin Commander

Kensei was the Captin Commander/Head Captin and he left the soul society. There is currently a captins meeting to decied the new one. In the mean time there isnt one. No npc no ghost no after image no nothing. Get over it.

In naruto in order to not be sensed you have to know how to hide your presence. Same thing with bleach you need to know how to supprse your spirtual energy and then state doing so otherwise you arent supprseing anything.
Back to top Go down
Jonny Awesome

Jonny Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 pm

[Topic on hold in till further notice..]
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:32 pm

Triuen Leingod+ wrote:
Blade Hayashi wrote:

Wtf are you even allowed to make post out side of the character area.. Fuckin Noob doesn't even know what the head captain is.. And I have several personalities, and my personality has nothing to deal with me shooting a cero. And what do you mean they can't see the cero.. If a dude is shooting a gun at you and you see the fuckin bullet coming at you what you gonna say when your testifying against him. "I didn't see the bullet so I guess he didn't shoot me"

First of all I am going to make this sweet, I was approved as a Quincy. You can't call someone a noob if you watch dubbed Bleach, no one uses "Head Captain" unless you don;t know anything about bleach. Also a Bullet and a Cero are different in many ways, 1 a bullet flies way to fast to see, 2 a Cero gives off a bright light and it takes time to charge, also it travels in a slower pace. I didn't say anything about your personality of shooting Ceros, i said you eat people when you aren't registered as much of a Maniac but really that doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 pm

enough this topic will be deleted when sarah comes back due to its godmoding and stupidity, so enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death to The Soul Society   Death to The Soul Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Death to The Soul Society
Page 1 of 1