Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heading to Soul Society

Go down 
+6
Mukuro Rokudo
Locura Ash
Ichigo Kurosaki
Ashei Ansatsu
Urufu
Kuroda Harumi+
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

Heading to Soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Kuro's dark brown eyes were wide with anticipation, her hands hidden in the front pocket of the hoodie she wore as they quivered. She hadn't realized it was coming to this, hadn't seen it coming any time soon. A war. And this time, Quincies were on the Shinigami's side.. this was bad. Really bad. Her heart thumped unevenly in her chest, her feathery brown hair falling into her face to hide most of her fearful expression. The Quincy uniform her cousin had made was hidden for the most part by the hoodie, only the bottom half of the tights and short skirt showing off. Her bow was still uncalled. She wouldn't summon it into existance until she absolutely needed to.
Waiting for her companions to arrive, she stayed in the center of the clearing, her face turned to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:57 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

"Ms. Quincy?" Urufu asked, appearing beside the woman in a flash of darkness. It wasn't a technique. Urufu was quite skilled in speed, and could move incredibly fast. The flash of darkness was his reishi that covered him disappearing. "Are you waiting for Kuroden too?" He asked her, forming a bench out of his reishi for them to sit on. "I'm sure he'll be here soon. We need to get to Soul Society. A friend of mine said something bad was going down." He wasn't sure if she was aware or not, so he filled her in with quick words, his lips not moving. The words merely echoed out of his mouth. Echoed from him the same way it echoed through noghts and boughts in trees. The wind blew through his long red hair as he moved it out of his face with cold, dead fingers.

Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Ashei sighed quietly in the dark. It was pitch black in the Quincy hall, not a sound anywhere except for the scribbling of a pencil on a thin peice of paper. It read like this. "Dear other Quincies......There has been news of an attack on the Soul Society. Whoever wishes to aid them, may attend this. I, your leader, Ashei, will be helping the Soul Society. Good luck Quincies, and good night." Ashei wrote on the note, mumbling each word. She placed her hand on her stomach, feeling slightly anxious. She sighed, fully aware this wouldn't be easy at all. She used a Hirenyoku amongst the streets of Karakura. Ashei was recieving a lift to Karakura, seeing as seh couldn't get there on her own. Ashei was bedecked in an old Quincy outfit she had made. It had the image of her cross as a pendant on the upper right shoulder of her dress. It was cinched at the waist with a ribbon, the dress also ending there. She wore tight flexible knee high pants, white with crosses, like her silky dress. She appeared next to Kuroda, a fellow Quincy, and a human boy. She looked at them, her eyes grim and determined, flashed to Kuroda. "Kuroda, you know what were facing right? Be careful during this war." Ashei murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Using his shunpo, Ichigo ran along the rooftops of Karakura town, his head spinning. He had just received the news about the Espada attack on Soul Society. Knowing that they needed his help, he tried to hunt down the only person he could think of that he needed to bring to this fight: Urufu Tatsumaki. His strange energy was nearby, the vizard could sense it. Appearing behind the spot where Urufu stood, he looked at the other two standing there, both Quincies. "Did you all hear about the attack?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Locura had been the one to tell Ichigo, or Kurosaki as he preferred to be called by her, about the war that was soon going to happen. Locura knew that it wasn't going to be pretty in the slightest, and followed a bit behind Ichigo as he made his way to what she assumed were the friends he was talking about. She easily kept up with him, though some of her thoughts were focused on other things. I know I'm going to be taking the shinigami's side in this, but...what will that say about me if I stay in Grimmjow's group? He's obviously not friendly to the Soul Society...I'll probably be getting in trouble with Grimmjow for helping them Locura told herself as she stopped following Ichigo, since he had stopped moving. The small ex-espada stopped next to the taller, orange haired boy as she glanced around at the three gathered there. "Two quincies and a special human are your friends? How will they make a difference in the attack?"
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:32 pm

It was a strange day, he hasn't seen Urahara-Dono for the whole day
and he felt weird presents all around. It seems like everything was odd
today, nothing was right. Tessai looked down at his feet as he went
into his room, he changed out of his uniform and put on his old Kido
corps Uniform. Those clothes gave him alot of memories, well memories
that are gone now. Tessai picked up a old rusted staff as he left his
store, "Take care of the store free loaders." said Tessai as he walked
out feeling the wind blowing towards his face.

Tessai walked out of the sore and towards a group of people, though he
has felt one of the persons reiatsu before and he was very familiar
with it. The one that was familiar was probably Kurosaki's reiatsu.
Tessai walked as he used his Staff as a cane, looks like Tessai is
getting old some might say. WELL YOUR WRONG! Tessai kept walking
towards the group with his dark shades freakish hair cut and his blue
cloak. Under the cloak was just a pair of baggy jeans and a black shirt.

A smirked was made on Tessai's face as he smashed his staff making a
loud crashing sound. Tessai then looked towards the group "Looks like
my gut was correct." said Tessai as he heard one of the persons that
was in the group talking about the war.

Last edited by Tessai Tsukabishi on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroden

Kuroden

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:34 pm

Kuroden arrived nodding to each of them strapping a sword to the back of Kuroda. He smiled down at her and unsheathed his zanpakuto and turned them in a key like fashion. A senkaimon opened the white light flashing in their eyes. He lightly stepped through summoning hell butterflies for all of them as they walked headed to death and he even left more for new comers.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 pm

All that could be heard was laughing. The laughing was calm yet crazy. The reiatsu of something could be felt through this place. The laughing got louder as time went by and was getting closer. The reiatsu was also feeling closer. Then Behind Kuroda, hands started to make there way onto her shoulders and the head of a clown could be seen over her shoulder. He smiled big. "Hello everyone. It's so nice to see you all. Long time no see Kuroden." He said and slid his hands off of the girls shoulder. He walked next to Kuroden as he was inside that door. He looked at him. "Why are we with these people? It's a freak show here." He said laughing because to everyone here, Mr. Bobo was the freak.
Back to top Go down
Sanba

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:01 pm

*Sanba appeared out of the darkness behind the clown. Wearing his traditional samurai outfit, however he quickly took off his armor. Leaving the pants on and wearing a loose robe on top. He grabbed the clowns shoulder and pushed him through the senkaimon, soon going in after him. He followed into the darkness, going to Soul Society to save it, the place he had once fought for and was just as soon exiled. It was time*
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachdynasty.com/portal.htm
Kuroda Harumi+

Kuroda Harumi+

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm

Kuro smiled politely at Urufu, but never said a word. Her nerves were on end, rewired so that she was so much worse then usual. When Ashei arrived, she relaxed. A fellow Quincy was definitely her most needed thing right then, other then Kuroden. When Ash spoke, Kuro grimaced, "I know what we are up against... and I know what must happen. If I die in this fight tonight, then it is for good cause."
When Ichigo showed, Kuro smiled politely again, going quiet again. Only nodding her head as a reply to his question. Tessai approached then, earning another polite nod from Kuro. It wasn't long after that, that Kuroden arrived. She ssmiled as he strapped the blade to her back, her choice of weapon would've been much different but she couldn't argue. She wasn't even sure that she could still use her bow. When the senkaimon appeared, Kuro began towards it but was caught off guard by one of the flittering hell butterflies for nearly five seconds. It surprised and scared her when the laughing started, scaring her even mre when the hands and head of a clown appeared over her shoulder. She leapt away from him, reaching behind her to grab the sword until she listened to him. "You shouldn't do that. Now, come along." Casting a glance at the new comer, she nodded politely again before the quincy women turned on her heel and followed Kuroden.
Back to top Go down
Urufu

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:17 pm

Urufu Tatsumaki

Good, many had assembled. Ah, excellent, his dear friend Ichigo was here. Now then..time to address the crowd. "Why am I here, a few of you must ask yourselves or think... I'm not just a special human. I'm actually vessel to a powerful demon from hell itself." He began, entering the senkaimon to finish his explanation. "Essentially, I'm immortal. Immortal though, not invincible. I CAN be killed. However, it won't be easy to those not familiar with me. And let's face it, who's familiar with me?" He grinned, smirking at Ichigo. "Besides you of course, pretty boy. You're plenty familiar with me, aren't you?" It was almost as if he were hinting at being lovers or something. The fact was, Urufu had raped Ichigo. Or.. well, his mind at least, to attain a certain form.

"And the fact that my abilities will help us take over a portio of the hollow will help us. Together guys, we can do this.:

Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:30 pm

Ashei nodded curtly to all of the new people joining them. She tosses a cold smirk to Kuroden, before clearing her throat and looking at all of them. She sighed. "I trust that you all know what we are up against. The Espada, and their leader, Dellapero. Now, there's an extremely high chance that we will get decimated by them and there legion of Hollows. So I say this as a warning to any of the the races here ,Shinigami, Vizards, Arrancars, Humans, us Quincies, and even a rare Bount: Do not go after anyone...or thing....you cannot handle. Conserve your strength for those you can decimate surely. We are simply there to take them down, this is not a joy spree." Ashei said sternly before turning to walk into the Senkaimon. She smiled at Ichigo Kurosaki. "And of course, I wish you all good luck in the approaching battle." Ashei said slowly. If they could see her eyes, it'd show the anxiety in them. She looked at Kuroda and smiled slowly. "Show them no mercy, Kuroda-chan. For they won't show us any." Ashei murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:40 pm

There were so many who had gathered, and this was probably only a small part of the force. On the other side, leigions of shinigami probably waited for them, ready to fight. He nodded to those of the group he knew, not saying anything to anyone. The oncomming battle loomed over his head like a dark cloud, impeeding into his thoughts. Many powerful people had shown up.

He listened to everyone's speeches, standing behind Urufu the whole time. When everyone was done speaking, he followed behind Kuroden and Kuroda, clenching his fists nervously.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:48 pm

So many people had arrived, Locura had almost lost count of them all. She found it surprising that so many races had shown up; special humans, quincies, vizards, an arrancar which was herself, and even a bount. Heck, even the old Kido Corps commander showed up, Tessei; despite how the odds seemed, Locura seemed hopeful about their chances. There were far more powerful people here than there were espada, and she felt sure they could handle the war. Like some people, she stayed silent, watching the proceedings until it was time to travel to the Seireitei. She let a few people go first, wondering how the people defending the Seireitei would be able to tell she was friendly, before deciding that once they saw her fighting the defenders they would know she was friendly. After arriving at that conclusion, she followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Okashii Hansamu

Okashii Hansamu

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:40 am

Okashii walked down the road, a smile on his face as he thought of all the fun things he could do this day, but the smile soon wiped off when he realised that for him to be able to do something truly fun he would have to have the company of at least one other person - something which he did not have. Maybe I could be an alien today? That was a nice thought, and he could do that on his own, though he was soon brought from his musings as he felt a large gathering of people with high reiatsu nearby - one of which had the same reiatsu as the girl he had played ninja's with!

Maybe she'll want to play with me again! Quickly shunpoing he arrived at the place where the others were, not recognising any of the people present, though he counted two quincies, two vizards, a shinigami, a special human and the girl, which he thought might possibly be an arrancar. What a strange group... However, after listening for a few moments he found out why they were gathered there and his smile disappeared, as did all thoughts of playing trivial games - if Soul Society was in danger than he wanted to fight tooth and nail for it; he would join their little group whether they wanted him to or not. Walking causally over to them, projecting an air of seriousness that he hadn't had for a very long time, he waved half-heartidly.

"Yo, I couldn't help but hear that you guys were going to help the shinigami against an attack that they are going to have soon - I would like to join you; my name's Okashii."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heading to Soul Society   Heading to Soul Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Heading to Soul Society
Page 1 of 1