Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society

Go down 
+9
Tia Harribel+
Sairento Bakuhatsu+
Kenshiro
Methias
Jūshirō Ukitake
Robert St. Clair
Kurokon Shikyo
Dellapero+
Izuru Kira
13 posters

Who Do you want to win?
Aizen
Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society Vote_lcap27%Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
The Soul Society
Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society Vote_lcap73%Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Izuru Kira

Izuru Kira

Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society Empty
PostSubject: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm

i was just curious. i chose aizen because i think it could create more episodes. he could take over the soul society and the recent soul society would live under him. but a rougue group in secret are trying to take him down.

thats what i think . it be be intresring?

what do you guys think should happen?
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Neither. 3rd party group kicks both their asses.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 pm

actually i hope sheogorath comes in and kicks all their asses then turns them into cheese
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 pm

He can't he has to deal with the Gray March.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 pm

hm... oh yeah i forgot i already killed him....
Back to top Go down
Jūshirō Ukitake

Jūshirō Ukitake

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Either way Aizen is toast soon enough....
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm

I don't think so. Aizen is like goverment leaders, pulling stuff out of no were to sute there needs and wants.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:53 pm

true but remember this is an anime, where everyone has a secret invincible power but usually doesnt use it for plot reasons
Back to top Go down
Methias

Methias

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Quote :
I don't think so. Aizen is like goverment leaders, pulling stuff out of no were to sute there needs and wants.

Which is where Ichigo's "I haven't seen Aizens Shikai therefore I am immune to his techniques" comes in. We all know Ichigo will save the day by pulling out some amazing bs as usual xP.
Back to top Go down
Robert St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

be like the Berserk anime, where the bad guys win. kind of.
Back to top Go down
Kenshiro

Kenshiro

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 am

What I want ? a haircut .
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 am

OOOH OH!

I want a double cheese burger and hold the lettuce. Dont' be fun son, no seeds on the bun. I'm goin through this poll-through order for two. I want a numbah nine chicken sammich like my shoe. I want some chicken up in here, in this laptizzle. Fo shizzle my nizzle extra salt for the frizzle. Doctah peppah mai brothah, anothah for ya mothah. Double doulble supah-size and don't forget the fries.

Crispy.
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:47 am

and i want to murder the assholes that touched my cousin/sister and ditch their bodies in a land dump and get off Scot free and harass bradly cooper 500 different ways but nooooo its illegal!
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:01 am

and i want ramen but NOOOOOOOOOO uncle robert's like: that isn't healthy for you and no i don't give a shit if you have a fast metabolism and work out everyday if you're hungry eat a carrot!

i don't even LIKE carrots so yeah...XD
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:14 am

Bahaha! Well I'd love to tear my gf..Which is legal. And which is my excersise..Soo...
I'm going to go eat like a fat kid then harass her 500 different ways, bahaha~ XD
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 am

awwwwwwwwwwwww i also want a bf but i can't cause all the guys hate me in rl,and yesterday i was so depressed because some guy from basket ball kissed me and then walked over to his friend and said pay up! so yeah my first kiss was stolen by a douche bag i would love to egg his home and sit in his kitchen in an L position while eating ALL OF HIS RAMEN! but thats illegal XDDD
Back to top Go down
Tia Harribel+

Tia Harribel+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 am

grrrr don't remind me >.>
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:17 am

you could mentally torture his tiny brain..... if ya know how
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 am

ooo pick me....I'd choke his ass out put him in a boody bag aftre wrapping him in some duct tape and burying him in a deeep hole then I'll go to his house steal all of his ramen and give to you then I'd go back to sleep or something.
Back to top Go down
Jim

Jim

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:12 pm

yall are violent, but i understand.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I AM SO VIOLENT BETCHES!

And momo I could give you a real first kiss *wink*

Bahaha
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:20 pm

The bad guys never win, Especially in Bleach.The magical plot character will kill him. Let me give you a hint who the magical plot character is. King Ellis In Gi Oh. Now read the first letter of that last sentence : ).
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Oh hell no, Keigo pwnes nigga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society   Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do you want to Win? Aizen or the soul Society
Page 1 of 1