Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) Empty
PostSubject: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 am

Dellapero was standing on the rocky grounds of the Karakura outskirts. He was waiting for Kensai to appear so the two could speak of a plan to wipe out the Leader of the Espada and the Soul society. The sky was even darker then before. It was now 1:25 in the morning. Dellapero kept sensing for the shinigami's arrival. He was about a mile east of the town, so it was very unlikely anyone would notice them here.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 am

Kensai almost instantly appeared infront of him, hunched slightly, a seeming lazy position, but to a trained swordsman, or any fighter, Kensai was ready to pounce, like a wolf. "whats your little idea hm? kill grimmjow take over temporarily while we team together and take down soul society and afterwards I give control of espada to you?" Kensai raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 am

Dellapero gave the same completely calm stare as he had before back in Karakura as Kensai appeared and had already deduced his plans to the letter. The truth is, he had more then just that planned. But for now he would act as if that was it. Dellapero spoke in reply to the shinigami in a tone similer to his facial expression. "Well, you wern't Captain Commander for nothing it seems....My name is Dellapero Katsui and I am the primera Espada. Grimmjow isn't the brightest of thinkers, so it should be easy to find a chance to kill him. Then we can destroy the Soul Society after the take over. So, tell me, what is the full extent of your power?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:48 am

"you know I said to you in the chatbox not five minutes ago, oh I'm not sure I can put it in words... you remember Aizen?" Kensai said. "and you know Yamamoto?" Kensai smiled slightly, traitor or not Yamamoto was his old friend, lucky he was either dead or a traitor himself, he was the one person Kensai wasnt sure he could kill. "put them together and thats me"
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:00 am

Dellapero listened to the odd things said by the red-haired shinigami. Chatbox? He wondered what the hell was with this guy mentaloly...His only assumption was a state of insanity byond normal/ Never the less, Once Dellapero heard the hsinigami say he was as powerful as Aizen and Yamamoto, thoughs moved through his head for a moment before he spoke again. The entire time he kept the same facial expression to not show any sign of thought. He trained himself to do thiis for his own reasons. "Really? Interesting...... the espada have evolved since when Aizen was around. They are stronger then before, but the sixth through tenth are still weaklings compared to people like you and me....Anyway....Can you get into Heuco Mundo through a Garganta?
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 am

"of course... I was once part of Aizen's little army... albiet unwillingly, but still.... I can do anything you can do" He smiled. He loved messing with people's heads, but he never really lied. "grimmjow should be easy to overpower, his stupidity is easily so.... much greater... than even my reiatsu..." He smirked, chuckling at his own joke. "you know Ive never actually had to go all out in a fight? I have built at my weaknesses for years and years, perfecting my abilities, and becoming.... whatever the fuck I am now heh..."
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:30 am

Dellapero smirked at the remark of Grimmjow's intellectual abilities. He nodded his head in agreeance to it. "Heh, Now that I think about it I'v never had to go all out either.Anyway,if you want to kill Grimmjow quickly, then go to the Menos Forest and wait there for abit. An oppertunity to kil him wil arise quickly. I'm also the only espada to even go into the Menos Forest, so you won't have to waste time on other espada. .. "
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:46 am

"indeed, Im already there in another topic, but ill be there soon" Kensai smiled. "really? care for a little spar?" Kensai seemed giddy, this might actually be a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 am

Dellapero was now sure the shinigami was insane from yet another statement. It was like the guy thought this was all just some roleplay forum for people who are bored as gell and have nothing better to do. Once the shinigami asked for a soarring match, Dellapero replied and started to think of what battle tactic to use. "Very well, this should be entertaining..Just try no to slip up,. Ge smirked while he said that.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 am

"me slip? your joking, you must be joking" He said as he walked one step and slipped on a random banana peel, truly he was the god of insanity. He smirked a little "you should go first..."
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm

Dellapero watched as Kensai sliped on a banana peel and told Dellapero to go first. He decided to start things off pretty basic just to get a fair idea of his opponent's strength in that stage. Dellapero made his hand into a fist and pointed it toward Kensai's eyes. "Very well then, let us begin... Red energy started to form around his fist and in a instant, Dellapero shot a incrediblly fast bala at Kensai. The bala was of basic power, but much faster then most attacks. It was moving close to sonido speed at the spot he aimed at. Dellapero waited for the result, expecting a dodge or counter.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Kensai merely watched as it came closer to him, suddenly he grabbed the bala, an unusual act. Kensai then smirked and charged his own reiatsu into the bala, turning the bala black. "you had better dodge this..." Kensai said as the bala exploded in his hands, but another bala came towards Dellapero at amazing speed. Kensai loved the things, with his destructive reiatsu they were not only fast but deadly if hit in the right place, his cero was even more destructive.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Dellapero had a plan in mind to counter act this situation. He reached his hand forward and opened up one of his special garganta in a flash allowing the blast to be devoured by the red dimensional portal. The exact second after a second garganta would open up to the right side of kensai and shoot out the blast that had just been devoured
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Kensai jumped at the chance this allowed him, he jumped towards Dellapero and swung his blade straight down on top of Dellapero. knew something was up when the garganta was set, and knew it was likely a trap, but he was gonna have fun this time.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Dellapero closed both garganta and waited for the right timing to execute a counter on the next attack. Once Kensai swung down toward Dellapero's head, Dellapero jumped back a few feet and waited for Kensai to make his next move. There wasn't any ways to counter accurately without wasting to much energy for minor amounts of damage.So, he just dodged. Dellapero charged some of his reiyroka along his right-arm and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:27 pm

Kensai smirked. He figured he would dodge. He hit the ground hard with his sword, and brought dust up, covering him in a mist of dust. He then charged a black cero and shot it towards the ground infront of Dellapero. He was slightly annoyed that dellapero didnt ask how he could use cero without a mask.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Dellapero kept alert when the feild of fust covered Kensai like a fog. He thought about this for a momen until a black cero was fired at the ground infront of him. he started to dash to the left and circle around Kensai for a few seconds. It was odd how he could use ceros and balas without a vaizard mask, but it was none of his concern at the moment. Without any more wasted time, Dellapero aimed his fist at Kensai and shot off three more fast bala while moving and keeping his sense of hearing annd spiritual pressure detection ready.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Kensai smirked. He fell for it. The moment the cero hit the ground, it exploded, but not as violently as a normal cero, and from the explosion came out a thick black mist. Kensai smirked and dodged the balas, retreating into the mist, seeing if he would follow, if he did it would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Dellapero thought for a moment on what the best course of action would be in response to this. A black mist could prove troublesome as it blocks the sense of sight and may have other abilities. He waited for a moment before making his decision. Dellapero Katsui looked at the mist and raised his right-arm forward and began to charge energy for his next attack. A dark-red sphere formed in his hand and started to grow to the size of his hand, but he didn't fire yet.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:38 pm

The mist slowly started thinning and expanding, towards Dellapero. Kensai was using his reiatsu to guide it, it wasnt the sight that he cared for. He was a great swordsman even before he died, he could fight in almost any condition.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Dellapero moved back a few feet as the mist drew closer. He had a feeling there was more to the mist then just the removal of sight. WIth a charged cero now in his hand, Dellapero sensed for Kensai's spiritual pressure and fired a basic dark-red cero through the area he sensed the spiritual pressure at in the mist. It wasn't likely o hit since it was just the overall area the target was in and not a direct location.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

"fuck it... rather pointless when you know what my mist does.... guess I'll have to do this the old fanished way..." Kensai said dispersing his mist. The mist was a vapor that disabled use of reiatsu for a bit, but luckily by taking in so much, Kensai developed an immunity to it. "burn... shekkeikegan" Kensai smirked, and took out a lighter. He flipped it and created a spark. He manipulated the spark to create a fire and the fire launched at Dellapero like a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Dellapero waited as the flames came closer to him like a bullet. He raised hs left-hand toward the flames and let it hit his hand. He surrounded his hand in a small amount of reiyroka to lower to lower the damage to an extent. Some first degree burns formed miscellaniously along his hand as the flames hit, but the energy managed to keep it away from 2nd degree and third degree.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

"bad idea.." Kensai smirked as the fire traveled up his arm and around his entire body. He guided the fire into spreading on him, though it would have anyway, he made it do it much faster. The fire was slowly gaining heat and power as well.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

Dellapero reacted quickly as the fire started going up his left-arm. It caused pain throughout the region it was burning, but he tryed not to show it as it was as a sign of weakness. He snaped his fingers with his right hand and a garganta quickly and silently formed behind Kensai. It was a very smal garganta, but a large mask could be seen from the other side. It was the head of a Menos Grande from the Menos Forest. The Menos then quickly charged a cero making a slight noise for a second before firing a cero. It wasn't powerful normally, but at point blank it would do some damage if it hit correctly. By then the fire was up to his shoulder and burnns were forming over the entire left-arm. Dellapero opened another garganta next to him and closed the one with the Menos after iit fired. The adjuhace he summoned was a water and air user. The hollow was roughly two times human size and had blue skin. It opened it's mouth and spat out a blast of green water from it's throat by generating water in the front of it's throat and shooting it ou useing reyryoka. It was with these Dellapero wanted to extinguise the flames as water oftenly turned fire to steam/ So far no major burns were on his arm, but there would be if not taken care of quickly as he planned on doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)   Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai) Empty

Back to top Go down

Outskirts of Karakura ( Kensai)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next