Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karakura's Defender

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

Karakura's Defender Empty
PostSubject: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Ashei sighed angrily as she shot two of her arrows the Hollows mask. It screamed in pain before it finally dissolved into nothingness, never again to cause pain in Karakura. Ashei guarded this place with her life, she guarded everything about it. Even if Shingami were constantly on patrol here, she always strived to beat them to the Hollow, just to prove that the Quincies were better. That they always were. She hopped from roof to roof, slightly slower than usual because of the injury that the Hollow had managed to land on her hip. It was a huge bloody gash that tore through her clothing and skin. She prepared to jump to another rooftop, when she realized there was none. She had jumped simply into the air and into the baseball field. Ashei hit the ground, tumbling across the field. She sighed as she stood up and limped over to the benches, her clothes dirty and her hip injured.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Today was a nice and warm day, the sun was out and shining. Nothing about this day can ruin it for him. Estatico needed too for get about his past and live his future, their was nothing worthing living anymore. Estatico jumped on some sand that started to rise, he then travelled with the wind. Estatico's facial expression didn't show any emotion, he just glared at the sky with alot of regret. The sand then moved in a fast pace positioning Estatico's head towards the sun forcing him to glare at the sun. That was a really bad idea, the Espada closed his eyes as he positioned his arm over his eyes blocking it from the bright hot sun. Estatico took his arms out of his face and placed it near his eyes, he then started to blink in a rapid speed.

Estatico seen some weird color but they went away a few seconds later. "Man, this place is nothing like the Desert if Hueco Mundo." said Estatico as he jumped from the sand and onto the ground. Estatico looked into the sky as he seen a hollow, one that just faded into dust. "Hollow..." said Estatico under his breath, he then looked towards a bench seeing a girl who was injured. Estatico slowly walked towards the girl and asked, "What happened to you?" Estatico wasn't a normal espada. He had a caring heart, well maybe not a heart but he had passion some how. He then started at the girl's injured spot. "I don't think she can even see me.." said Estatico.

Estatico then took a seat beside the girl, he was about 30 inches away from her as he looked into the sky. "You are lucky to be a human.. My life has been in so much pain." Said the Espada, he wasn't even aware that the girl beside him could hear him and see him. He then stared at her, "Even though you can't see me, Let me introduce myself. I am Estatico Idurre." said Estatico catching a glimpse of the girl and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Ashei looked over at the man. She twitched a bit when she sensed his reiatsu, but clamed down. He sounded kinder than what she had expected arrancars to sound like. She smiled, though all you could was it's faint outline, as she had a white cloth covering her lower face to conceal her own identity. "I can see you alright. And it was a Hollow. A rather feisty one too. Just didn't want to let go of that kid he called "dinner". And if I was lucky, woudn't be stuck murdering Hollows. But I suppose I can't just leave that to others, can I?" Ashei said with a soft laugh. She lifted her hand from the wound only to see it covered in crimson red. She covered it again and looked up at the man. "Nice to meet you, Estatico. I'm Ashei Ansatsu." She said politely to him.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Estatico was looking towards the sky until a voice came from beside him, the funny thing was that it was replying to his question. The Espada kept glaring at the sky as his left eye started to twitch, he slowly turned his body trying to look directly at her. The woman was wearing a mask to try and cover her identity. "Y-Y-You c-could see me?!?" said the Estatico in a really surprised tone of voice. He then then looked towards the sky and said "She could see me.." Estatico then looked at the girl and said "Well, then it looks like you have seen how i truly act. If i am not fighting." said Estatico as he started to squeeze his knees tightly.

"Hello there Ashei, So i guess you are not a ordinary Human." Said the Espada as he slowly stood up. "Any ways, before you answer that, we should go treat that wound of yours." said Estatico. "I might not have any healing abilities, but i think we can heal it the old fasion way." said Estatico. "Wrapping it up and waiting for it to dry." said Estatico. Estatico looked at the female as he asked, "Could you move your leg?" ask Estatico.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Ashei nodded and smiled. "Of course I can see you silly. What do you expect of the Leader of the Quincies?" Ashei said with a friendly smile. She touched her wound again and winced. She threw him a half-hearted smile. "Truly act? Don't tell me you hide your emotions. The only reason I hide this identity is so that when I finally stop fighting these hollows, I can live in peace." Ashei said with a slightly saddened tone, knowing that sometimes things don't work out that way. There was always the strong possiblity of her dying in combat, and though it was quite in honorable way to die in Ashei's eyes, it wasn't exactly how she wanted it to go.

She smiled at him again when he mentioned treating her wound. "Thanks. For some reason, I always manage to get damaged in every damn fight I partake in. I'm starting to think it's a curse that follows me wherever I wander." Ashei said with a slight laugh. She swiftly tore off one of her white bandages that was wrapped securely around her wrist. She calmly wrapped the bandage around her hip, noticing the patch of cloth where the gash was grow crimson red with her own blood. She sighed softly and looked up at him. "So, what's an Espada so kind doing all the way out here in the danger zone known fondly as "Karakura Town"?" Ashei asked with a hint of humor in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 pm

Estatico looked at Ashei with a soft look as he smiled a little bit, "Leader of the Quincies?" asked Estatico. The espada took a seat again as he stared at the sky, he then said in a soft tone of voice,"Yes I do hide my emotions, if i reveal them to anyone i would be surely eaten alive." said Estatico. "I am a Espada, we have been known as heartless monsters, that is 1 stereotype that most people seem to believe in." added Estatico. Estatico then looked towards his hands as he opened up his hand revealing his palms, The Espada then looked away for awhile not knowing what to say.Estatico then looked at the girl again, "Happens to everyone, i once got into a fight that got me kicked out of Hueco Mundo." said Estatico as he let off a tiny chuckle. "From that day i have never looked down on those Espada's more." added Estatico as he then looked at the girl's eyes, "Living in peace does feel good doesn't it." said The Espada.

Estatico then listened to a question which the female has just asked him. "Well, during the time where i was still a Espada, 1 with great force i was hated by a lot of Hollows. One that wanted to take my place. So one day I was training, and apparently that guy forced lowly hollows to cut off my arm, which backfired." said Estatico as he looked down to his feet with a troubled look on his face. "I was then hit by a Cero which forced a giant hole in my chest, it forced me to rebel against the Espada.. Well, after i woke up here so i just started a new life." said the Estatico as he looked up with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashei Ansatsu

Ashei Ansatsu

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Ashei nodded. "Yup. Leader of the Quincies. Thing is, it's sucks when your a Leader, yet you have no Quincies to lead. I wonder where they all are....." Ashei trailed off, her eyes slightly glazed over and her face was in a in a idle daze. She was quickly brought back down from her wondering. "Hey, you can't blame us for believing that stereotype oh so frequently. They are quite frightning. As for living in peace, I haven't known since I was nine years old. Ever since then, i've ran away from an orphanage, found my abilities, and been fighting ever since. I'm not even sure if i'll give up fighting when i'm old. Hell, I don't even know if i'll live to my late twenties with all this damn activity." Ashei said to him with a small laugh.

She quietly listened to the answer to her question and nodded. "Did the hollow ever take your place?" Ashei asked him curiously. Ashei didn't exactly think it was right for Hollows and Arrancars to run around and try to kill the other for there spot. But then again, Ashei was more then aware of how morality didn't exactly exist in the land Hueco Mundo. Well, it didn't exist as throughly there as in the World of the Living or the Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Estatico looked at Ashei with a smile, "A leader without a army? Guess Quincies are being looked down upon by others." said Estatico, "Its better then having a big army, i rather get under estimated the over estimated." added Estatico as he gave Ashei a light smile. "The life of a Human is pretty tough, you guys take long to age. You die quickly, dying by age." said Estatico, the Espada was not trying to offend Ashei in any way shape or form, he just thought that a Human's life span is much shorter then a Espadas.

Estatico then turned his head facing a fence, the kids were playing base ball and not caring about trouble."They have fun..Though they know that this world can be very dangerous." said Estatico as he turned his head towards Ashei again and said "No, I would die before those hollows can take my place. Thats why i had them removed before I left Hueco Mundo." mumbled Estatico. Estatico then remembered, "Well, what kind of abilities do you Quincies have?" asked Estatico, "I never really seen one in action." added Estatico. Estatico then looked into the sky again, "You are probably the first Quincy i have ever met." said Estatico as he gave a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura's Defender   Karakura's Defender Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura's Defender
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Serenity :: Archieve :: Human World-
Jump to: