Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Artist in the park

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:05 pm

The moon shines bright on the fields as the clouds spiral around the moon in unusual unnatural patterns. The wind about the area gusted dark and warm, feeling much like a sea breeze on a hot summer day.Karel layed on the grass in her usual blue jeans and unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt with her bikini under it. Karel had nothing to do so she played with the cloud formations around the moon.*" Oh what a pain...nothing to do....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Ain't that the truth? Ish appeared overhead in one of the trees. He looked down at the Shinigami below, smiling brightly. He had decided to stop by the park and had felt her spiritual pressure, then decided to investigate. Seeing the Hawaiian shirt, he grimaced. No sense of taste.. Ish was dressed in his usual attire, a red robe with a black suit underneath, with golden dragons running down the side.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:16 pm

"Danzai, niwa chi, hana mai no toi soinai'.. Rojo Hana." she said softly speeking in her own tounge to the red roses that were wrapped around her body. Kurai looked up at the moon, sence she was sitting in a rather large tree, the red roses vines curled around it freely. Kurai hummed lightly in the tree still looking up at it untill she felt a tug on her shirt. As looked down, & saw a rose vine pulling on her shirt. It then pointed to what looked like a female shinigami laying in the grass not too far away. Shakeing her head softly, she turned back to the moon, humming softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedeathnotesstory.forumotion.com/forum
Karel+

Karel+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:22 pm

Karel chuckles, well, well, it was the old man himself, now what was Ishpauleum doing back in the world of the living.... He may not have recognized her, but she recognized old uncle Ish. Karel stood up and stretched as she waved to Ish*"Hey well whaddya know it's old man Ish, up to his old tricks again I'm sure." Karel laughed wondering if he would remember her, she had changed over the last few years.

Karel then smelled the roses in the air and smiled as the moon became covered by a cloud that formed a beautiful rose in the sky.She loved the smell and loved roses in general. She looked around and noticed the woman surrounded by roses and waved to her wondering if she noticed. She said nothing to her so as not to seem rude however*"Now why would there be two Vaizard over here....
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Ish smiled at Karel, surprised that she would remember him after all this time. Hey! Since when do I have tricks? I'm just a simple former diety- now Vizard thing. He laughed, realizing how ridiculous that sounded. He had noticed the other Vizard approaching, but decided against speaking to her. Afterall, he didn't know her, and she didn't seem too keen on talking to him. He saw the cloud change shape into a rose and admired Karel's work. She always was a fine artist..
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Kurai looked down to the man, not careing much after she studyed him, & soon looked down to the female & grimaced at what she was wereing. & she most of all did not like being called a vizard. "Please, do not call me that..." she said softly before looking back to the moon which was covered by the clouds. The roses looked both at the man & the female, studying them abit while some of their vines wrapped around Kurai abit protectively.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Karel smiled and laughed with Ish as she appeared behind him with a shunpo that seemed not to kick up dust and smiled at him giving him a small hug then looking at cloud that covered the moon before turning it into a rose thorn frame around the moon. Karel snapped her fingers as her shirt transformed into a opened black and silver dragon robe, but she kept the jeans.*"Old man, you are always up to something, so why you come to my neck of the woods?"

Karel blinked not realizing the other woman would hear her and she bowed in respect, she didn't know the woman's story, so she tried not to say anything offending*"I am sorry ma'am, I meant no offence, it was your reitsu that set you off I apologize. My name is Karel Trivalia, may I ask for your name?*Karel wanted to try to make up offending the woman, it appeared the woman wasn't very attached to human sociality, she seemed distant. Thats When Karel noticed the roses and her silver eyes widened and she spoke gently but with a hint of Envy*"Such beautiful roses....."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:54 pm

What? A man can't just stop by for a visit? Afterall, it's been a little while since I've been by. He noticed the transformation and smiled. Well that's better. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure that you were still alive. Who else is around? He made a point to keep an eye on the young woman, who seemed to be denying what she was. Roses in full bloom are beautiful, but their thorns pierce deep.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:00 pm

"Just.. Call me Kuraiyami Hana. Or, Kurai..." she spoke softly still looking to the moon & holding her knees to her chest. "It's.. Nice to meet you.." she said softly still looking to the sky. Her eyes quickly turned to the man who was talking about her roses, & nodded silently agreeing with that statement. Afew of the roses looked at Kurai for a moment, before they turned back to the other two studying them. They knew that something was wrong with Kurai, but could not think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Karel smiled at Ish and nodded before thinking, then she shrugs a moment*"The only ones I hear anything from is from old man and from Ira, she says she may come back to Japan after I talked to her on my Island a few times."*Karel nodded thinking of her "little sister", she wondered where Karel was now...*"While every rose has its thorn it depends how you care for the Rose Ish on how it's thorns treat you.

Karel then looked at Kurai and bowed after she responded to her and she smiled*"It is wonderful to meet you Kurai, and I am glad I have the chance to do so. Miss Kurai, may I ask what got you to come to the park this evening? Or is it just by chance the three of us are here?"*Karel found it funny how they had all met like this together.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Ish laughed when Karel mentioned chance. Believe me, chance is just fate that hasn't been uncovered yet. Glad to hear that Thiggy is still around, and Ira should be back when she hears that I'm back... always was too curious. He turned back to the young lady with the roses. It is a pleasure, Miss Kurai. And what about your friends there? He indicated the roses. He could see that they had some form of sentience, and so was curious about them.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:49 am

Soren who was set out to look for Karel to look in the park and a feeling three familiar reiatsu's in the area one of them he knew all too well and as for the other two he felt the presence of a shinigami and vaizard coming close he saw just who he thought it was standing below him as he stood in his white uniform with a black captains haroi his icy blue eyes glaring at Ishpaleum. ...You.... Soren eyes focused on him but the other two was in fact Karel and the girl he met while he was with Zilo. Words moved through the back of his mind. ...so the masters of life and and death have arrived once again...this is....going to bring back-up some useful memories...
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:51 am

Ishpaleum felt the kid before he saw him, and was surprised when he did. He had not seen the kid in 10,000 years (different time zones, literally) and had not expected for them to meet again. Well what do ya know, the kid's still around. Should be fun... Ish smiled at the yound man with a goofy grin, then leaped out of the tree, throwing a punch meant to knock Soren to the ground. Heads up kid!
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Soren watch as Ishpaleum jumped at him with a goffy grin and he parried it still falling out of the tree with him and fell to the ground getting up almost immidiately glaring at ishpaleum pointing at him. WHAT THE HELL OLD MAN! Soern began to stomp his back not caring about what the other two had thought about this.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Ish laughed as he stepped on his back. Good, so the kid can still move. He smiled, flipping over and getting up after being stomped on. Don't ya know it's wrong to beat up an old man? Didn't your father teach you better than that?! He began to use Jinsei as a cane, hobbling back to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Kurai nodded her head softly at both the male & female, but stopped & turned to the shinigami that she had met before & studyed him over. She jumped slightly when the man jumped from the tree & tryed to push the other. Kurai kept her head tilted seeing this, but the roses around her waist tightened slightly. "Wow..." she muttered to herself after it was over with. She looked down to the man as he began walking back to the tree & soon back to the sky, studying it as the vines of the roses wrapped around her.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Karel giggled as she saw the two. This was odd, she didn't have any idea that Soren and Ishpauleum knew each other, this really was a curious thing. Karel Appeared next to Ishpauleum and Soren and looked at them calmly*"How in the world do you two know each other may I ask?"*She could understand Ish knowing Ira, but wondered how he knew Soren.

Not wanting to leave Kurai out she looked at her calmly and smiled at her and signaled for her to some next to her*"Kurai, why not come over here with us?
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Soren glared at Ishpaleum as a smile came over his face looking back over to Karel when she had asked that. How do I know Ishpaleum well....it goes back to a long story lets just say we start out as enemies now well....he is sorta like a father? Soren turned back to Ishpaleum. Which reminds me Ishpaleum The new Captain of squad 5 and I are having a child soon so yeah I guess I am not the kid anymore and if you want you can be the God father....or wait...I don't know if you...knowing how you like to build people up... Soren seemed to be slightly intrigued by his question and he gave a small sigh waiting for Ishpaleum's next move.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Ish smiled, then took a step back. This was unexpected news... the kid was actually having a kid! And what's worse, he wanted Ish to be the Godfather! He hesitated a few seconds before he spoke. Yeah, the kid and I go way back... oh, and you're still the kid, even if you're having a kid. And yes, I will look out for the new kid once it gets here, but only because I'm pretty sure that with your luck it'll get hit by a train or something... anyway, congratulations. He stuck out his hand to Soren for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Soren Kiyomeru

Soren Kiyomeru

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Soren looked at Ishpaleum and gave a small scowl. It will get hit by a train...what kind of parent do you take me for....and thanks I guess. Soren grasped Ishpaleum's hand expecting a punch or something else and he shook it He really wondered if Ishpaleum really meant what he had said about that kid getting hit by a train did he have that bad of luck?
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:08 pm

Ish laughed a little. The kid seemed to be a little shaken by what he had said, so he decided to refute it. By the way, I was kidding about the train thing. You're luck ain't that bad. You're going to do fine, trust me. Anyway, the kid's going to need someone sane in its life, so I'll be around.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Kurai looked down at the female, & was about to get up, but the rose vines that were around her waist kept her down. Sighing gently as she sat back down she shook her head lightly before watching what was going on between the other two shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Karel blinked and flash stepped above Kurai in the tree and looked at the roses that held her down. hese roses were sentient, but the question was why and how. Karel looked at Kurai with a smile before she spoke in a soft tone since she wasn't that far from her.*"Kurai, may I ask as to how these beautifulk roses came to be?"*She said beautiful so as not to offend, and from what she could tell she would need to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Kuraiyami Hana+

Kuraiyami Hana+

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 pm

((OOC: Sence Ish won't post, I guess I will... o.O))

IC: Kurai nwatched the woman & sighed gently strokeing the side of one rose softly & saying, "I guess they are just normal garden roses, that has abit too much spiratual pressure in them..." the roses made s soft purring noice as they heard the woman call them, 'beautiful'.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: Sorry, since that post was directed more towards you I thought I would let myself be skipped... probably should have told you guys.

IC: Ish turned away from Soren, finally taking a good look at the roses. A little? That's like calling a nuclear explosion a bug bite.. you had to have put a lot of power into those roses to bring them to sentience. He smiled, walking towards the two again. So tell me, do they control you or do you control them? He was looking at the vine as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Artist in the park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artist in the park   Artist in the park Empty

Back to top Go down

Artist in the park
Page 1 of 1