Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The park.(Tag Ryouko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zilo

Zilo

The park.(Tag Ryouko) Empty
PostSubject: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Zilo sat there and looked around. He was sitting in the park at night. he was bored and had nothing to do he thought about how he had fought all the captains and won. He thought how he acted around the girls he liked. He sighed when he felt that he was a total jackass he laid down on the bench in his gigai and starred up at the sky. It was a a pure black night. No stars but the moon. He closed his eyes and went off thinking about stuff and almost falling completely asleep.

(OOC: Gigai equals my avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Ryouko went out into Karakura town, it was a dark night so she thought it would be good timing to try and work on her shunpo. She walked into the park and felt the spiritual pressure of a shinigami. She saw him sleeping on a bench.

She walked over and nudged him a little. "Hey wake up you'll get sick sleeping outside like this." she said. She was trying to pass for normal despite the large sword on her back. She sat next to him on the bench, he looked familiar but she couldn't place his face.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Zilo opened his eyes to see a girl sit next to him. He sat up and looked at her. "So hows shinji doing?" he asked. He recognized her but he wasn't sure she recognized him. he awaited a answer then finally said. "And i won't get sick i can't catch the same sickness at humans do. Although i do find it weird that i can not." He said pausing about thinking he looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 pm

With that Ryouko remembered why he seemed familiar, he was the one who had been sparring with Shinji. "Oh he's ok." she told him.

"I know, I didn't recognize you at first so I tried to pass for normal." she told him. she sat on the back of the bench looking at the moon. Suddenly without warning Koi appeared before her to say.

"Your an idiot, you came to train and now your talking to this idiot." he said. She was surprised to say the least and fell off the bench hitting her head. Koi just shook his head and sat in her place on the back of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Zilo saw her fall and helped her up offering her a hand. "You ok there be careful one day you'll fall and that sword will get the best of you." He said as he semi healed the bump on the back of her head so she didn't feel the pain anymore he smiled at her and looked back to where she was sitting he went back and sat on the same spot he was on the other side of the bench from her.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 pm

"I'm ok, Koi likes to tick me off." she said rubbing the back of her head. She hated her sword to say the least. She appreciated Zilo healing her though he didn't have to. She sat back on the bench on the other side of Koi.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Zilo continued to smile then looked back up at the starless night. In his head he was thinking seems like even the sky has come to a calming down point. Seems like everything has been chaotic and has finally started to calm down. "Well just be careful if you two get along better then you would be able to finally understand some more about him and some what his feelings towards ya instead he feeds off your negative side." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Ryouko sighed and looked to the sky as if it would tell her what to do. "I understand him but he so much like me that I hate it. Whenever he shows up he starts insulting me saying I'll never master him." she said. Koi would always do that, she thought that sometimes it was for fun, other times to get her angry so she would work harder.

"It's probably a motivator but he still ticks me off." she said. Koi looked at her with his scarred eyes squinted. She knew she had hit it spot on. Koi just looked away muttering to himself, she couldn't hear what he was saying though.

She looked at Zilo and asked. "How do you train with your sword?"
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Zilo smiled a little bit and pulled out a paper like thing. "Here stab this with your sword don't worry you won't touch me. This is how i train with my sword and how i get to know her better." most would have never guessed that this big man had a girl for a spirit. Not with the way he fights but then again if you thought about the name reokia then you could tell that it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

"Why? He already manifests himself in front of me all the time." she told him. she didnt get why she would have to stab the paper like thing but she drew her sword none the less.

The large may have become light to her but it reality it weighed at least 50 pounds if not more. She held the sword in her hands, her eyes closed for a moment to find her calm before using the blade. She could feel the heat of the flames coming off the blade.

She opened her eyes to the sword as she remembered it, and Koi looking at her with approval. She waiting for Zilo to answer her question before striking.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Zilo Smiled. "He may manifest as you see him right now. But when you stab this paper imagine his current power x10 and training with that. You will eventually come to that strength 10x what you where before. And then when you stab again he will be even stronger and your bond will increase over time and time of practice." he said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Ryouko nodded and lifted the sword to strike the paper like thing. Her sword stabbed into the chest of it. She looked at it and went wide eyed.

It wasn't on fire. Everything her flames touched were lit on fire, but why? Why wasn't the paper like thing lit? She didn't understand it but she withdrew her sword in time to see the manifestation of her sword. Koi Honoo.

"Time to train Ryouko~" she said cheerfully.

All Ryouko could say to his smug smile was, "Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Zilo smiled as the piece of paper wrote a name on it. the name of her sword. He put it away back to where he pulled it out of his bag. "There now anytime you wanna train with him at a stronger Spiritual pressure then you just come to me and i will bring this little piece of paper out so you can work on it." He said again but this time his voice was softer then usual
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:47 pm

"Ok first where can I find you?" she asked him. She was anxious to start training with Koi but she wasn't sure if she should yet.

"Second, can you see him?" she asked Zilo.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:25 pm

He smiled a little bit at how her curiosity had got the better of her. "I will be here and there." He said as he picked up his bags and started to walk off in the other direction. she would jsut have to find him he could be in the desert middle of the ocean anywhere. All she had to do was track his spiritual pressure to him. He put his bag over his shoulder and started to disappear into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ryouko

Ryouko

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

She nodded and began attacking Koi relentlessly. She couldn't hit him but the more she attacked him the lighter the sword felt. "You're too slow!" Koi shouted as he dodged effortlessly.

Ryouko looked in the direction Zilo went, she'd find him again later. she went back to fighting Koi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The park.(Tag Ryouko)   The park.(Tag Ryouko) Empty

Back to top Go down

The park.(Tag Ryouko)
Page 1 of 1