Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Appearance of the Blood Artist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

The Appearance of the Blood Artist Empty
PostSubject: The Appearance of the Blood Artist   The Appearance of the Blood Artist EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:28 am

A young human boy of about 12 years old stood over the gruesomely torn apart body of an adult female. All around him on the walls of the dark alley in Karakura Town he was in was splattered with blood. The woman's organs, aside from her brain, had all been gruesomely carved out of her body and was then hung by her feet upside down from a roof, her body dangling in mid-air as buckets of blood flowed out of her body. The 12 year old was placing jars that contained the girls organs into a camping bag and wiped blood off of his trusty carving knife and placed it in the little sheath-holder placing on the outside of his white coat soaked with blood. He had the kanji symbol for artist carved on his forehead like a tattoo, his long light blue hair was long and incredibly messy, his pupilless light blue eyes were like bottomless pools of anguish, pain, brokenness and insanity as the boy's lips were practically extending to his ears in a wide, toothy, completely batshit insane and clown-like grin with sickly pale skin as he held his thumb up to the corpse, like a painter does when he's looking at the object he's painting and nodded his approval. "Voila, presenting my latest masterpiece. This lovely canvas met a rather beautiful end to help yours truly leave behind a legacy. I call it...Organ Donor Deluxe" he said in a high-pitched voice that if it laughed, it could break glass as he cackled madly like an insane clown as he signed the name Blood Artist on the wall next to the corpse in blood. He then wiped imaginary dust off of his hands and proceeded to find a safe hiding spot necessary where he can change his clothes. His white painter coat, blue undershirt, black leather jeans and black leather laced boots soaked with blood so of course, he had to change.
Back to top Go down
Estatico Idurre

Estatico Idurre

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of the Blood Artist   The Appearance of the Blood Artist EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 am

Estatico was rather bored on a day like today, he had nothing to do. He was on a mission for Grimmjow but the info given was rather Vague, Estatico sat on mid air and laid his zanpaktou flat beside him, his's zanpaktou's sheath was brownish yellow, it was a mixture of 2 colours. "Hmm...This world is a sick and twisted place." said Estatico as he looked around seeing hollows attacking everywhere. Estatico deliberately hid his Reiatsu from the human world, he didn't want o be interuppted by any Shinigami's. Estatico wore his white Espada suit with a long white scarf over his neck, he was also wearing a long white coat over his Espada suit.

Estatico yawned as he moved his left hand over his mouth. "Why must this world bore me so...I must kill..." said Estatico as he slowly grabbed his Zanpaktou. He then looked around for a target, he was unsucessful, at this point Estatico doesn't really mind if the "God of the Espadas" comes himself, a fake profit deserves to die. Estatico slowly jammed his zanpaktou into the air as he used it as a support for when he stands up. Estatico then noticed a rather odd kid, he was in a alleyway standing beside a woman who has been cut up with holes all over her body. "That is disgusting..." said Estatico in a dark and raspy voice, he then kicked his right leg back as he flew towards the kid, Estatico was going so fast he made giant O's in the air.

Estatico slowly drew his Zanpaktou while flying as sand slowly dripped out of his Zanpaktou, Estatico has reached his destination as the sand that was summoned made a sand like gourd on his back. The gourd was filled with sand and ancient writing on it. "What are you doing to that mortal..." said Estatico in a rather cold tone of voice. "You shall be joining her next..." as Estatico sheath his Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of the Blood Artist   The Appearance of the Blood Artist EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:27 pm

The boy's ears twitched and he turned to face Estatico. His wide, ear-to-ear toothy grin seemed to somehow grow wider and it turned more deranged and dark that was quickly turned into the expression of a child whining. "Jeez, everyone's an art critic. I mean, come on, I am just gracing the world with my artistic genius and my masterpieces. This canvas met a most beautiful end and was my latest masterpiece I ever made. Just because your jealous of my artistic genius gives you no right to try and stop my creative juices from flowing. Live a little samurai boy, accept the funny and artistic side of life. I did and as you can see, I am a hell of a lot better for it" he said with a mad, clown-like cackle as his frame shook from sheer hilarity, seemingly unconcerned that Estatico might actually be able to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Appearance of the Blood Artist   The Appearance of the Blood Artist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Appearance of the Blood Artist
Page 1 of 1