Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exploring The Forest (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

Exploring The Forest (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Ishpaleum entered the forest, having used a Garganta to enter Hueco Mundo. It had been thousands of years for him since he had been here, and his memories were far from fond. He had seen many crimes commited here, and many battles fought. He wasn't certain of why he had decied to come here rather than the Soul Society... perhaps he was afraid that all the people he had known had died already? He doubted that that was the reason, he had dealt with death (literally) since the beginning of time, there was no reason for him to be concerned with it now. But then, he hadn't had so many friends since the beginning either....

As these thoughts crossed his mind, he found himself in a clearing, where he decided to take a nap. He leaped up into one of the many quartz trees, setting a kido-based alarm to alert him if anyone with a significant power came within a mile of him, then closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Sairento exited the kurosu base, wiping a bit of paint off of his right cheek. He hated the fact that even when he painted the base, it looked like a steaming pile of shit. His head shook as he released these thoughts from his mind, and began to wander the forest. He eventually reached a clearing, his eyes coming around in a full sweeping motion as he heard some sort of alarm go off. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he wasn't going to summon his blade..yet.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Ish, who had been dreaming of himself eating a steak dinner while surrounded by purple cows, woke up to the sound of his alarm going off. Better go see who it is, and deactivate the Kido... what a waste of good dream steak! Lamenting over his lost dream, he rolled out of the tree, landing in front of Sairento. He looked the man over, then smiled while he deactivated his Kido. Well, since you didn't tear the forest apart when you heard that alarm, I'm assuming you aren't crazy... even if you are all alone in the middle of a forest.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Sairento simply shrugged, pulling out a note pad, observing the man. He then pulled out a pen and began to scribble in quick motions. His eyes stayed on the notepad as he did this, occasionally coming back up to the other man. His hollow hole showed through his un-buttoned shirt as did the burnt off number 0 on the right side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Ish smiled as he approached the man, who seemed to be taking notes on him. He noted the burnt zero on his neck. So, the man is an ex-Espada... an ex-Cero even. Should be interesting... He was making his own notes as well, but within his mind. Would you like an autograph, or are you just recording details?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Sairento stared at the male, then at what he was working on. Smiling as he showed the other male an almost perfect portrait of himself."Like looking in a mirror.." Sairento meant this as a question, and to show such, his head tilted to the right slightly, his eyes lighting up. He wanted to know how the man truly felt about his drawing.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Ish looked at the portrait, impressed by the man's skills. It was unusual for an Arrancar, especially an Espada, to develop an interest in the arts. Interesting... I'd have to say so... you did that very quickly, are you an artist? Or does your release have to do with portraits? He remembered one of his old aqquaintances having the ability to draw things into creation. It had been quite a powerful ability, and one that was very difficult to face.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Sairento shrugged, seeming to not want to speak. He then began to silently work on a new drawing, his eyes staying on the paper. He silently turned around, walking back towards the kurosu base. His tail flicking for the man to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Ish shrugged, deciding he had nothing better to do as he followed the man to what appeared to be a base. He noticed that the man didn't speak too much, or at least didn't have too much to speak about. Ish could understand that quite easily, although he had never been one to keep too terribly quiet... that made people nervous, and nervous people were always on their guard.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Sairento waited for the man to come in, then sealing the door. He silently walked to a small couch, the smell of new paint fumes in the air. He stared at the wall a while before speaking. "I am Sairento, former Cero espada. And leader of this Kurosu base.."
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:21 pm

As Ish walked in, the smell of new paint filled his nose. He looked around the area, noticing that it seemed to be a "work in progress." Kurosu huh? Haven't heard of it... I'm guessing by the state of this place that not many have. As for your status, I had pretty much figured that out. He pointed to the zero emblazed on his skin. A bit of a giveaway. He took a few steps further in, then smiled. So, what is Kurosu's purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Sairento sighed, watching the other male as he spoke then decided to speak as well. "The purpose is to defeat what scourges our land. The espada. I don't want to fight..I just want peace. Sairento sighed, laying out on the couch, his eyes coming to close.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Ish's smile hid a bit of venom at this point. And what exactly have they done to be a scourge.. I met the Primera a short while ago, and he seemed to be a nice enough fellow. He looked outside from his position, then turned back to Sairento. I don't know about exterminating the Espada, but peace is something that we all have in common... it is a banner that can pull together a force of great power. Afterall, we love peace, don't we?
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

"They turned my older brother against me." Sairento silently sighed after which, looking at the ground. He then walked over to a blank white wall where many paints and a paint brush were placed in front of. He then sighed, beginning to paint, not sure what he was doing at first, just painting for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Ish tilted his head at the statement. He had never been the man to go to for family advice. After all, what little family he had either hated him or wanted to take control of his body... I see... and how did they do that? Did they take control of his mind, or simply make him not trust you with a few words?
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 pm

"Is that really what you think, Sai?" Kyouga said in his normally calm tone. "I only attacked you, because I thought that you were going to eventually overthrow Las Noches and the ranking Espada. It was all a grave misunderstanding that almost cost me my life." Kyouga admitted honestly. "It's good to see both of you again. Even though I recently met Ichigo Kurosaki in person." Kyouga added with a bright smile. Kyouga was his kind old self once more, even with Sairento around.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Sairento dropped his brush upon hearing Kyouga's voice. He turned around, tears welling in his eyes."Oni-Sempai.." He ran to the male, and wrapped his arms around him in a hug. "How did you find my base..?"
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Ish smiled as Kyouga approached, turning to greet the Arrancar. So you're his older brother... makes sense I suppose. He placed a hand on the back of his neck. So, now it would seem that you have lost the whole revenge motivation.. now there is only peace. That is, if you still intend to go foward with this.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 pm

"Umm... You guys do know I'm bi, right? Hahaha, don't worry I already have a boyfriend." Kyouga said as he spilled the beans and reassured them. "As for this place, it reaks with your scent and Spiritual Pressure." Kyouga added with a smile as he held Sairento close to his body. Kyouga wondered how they both would react to fact that he was bi, at least he didn't tell them that he was also a sloth.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Sairento didn't seem shocked that his elder brother was bi, he just simply laughed."Is that why you tried to grab my ass oni-sempai? And touch me in innappropriate places?" Sairento giggled childishly, watching kyouga as he said this. He had always wanted to mess with the male and now he had a chance to.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm

At this point Ish was slightly put off. He had no problem with Kyouga being bi, but if he had messed with Sairento.. well, that was going to just be awkward. Well that's... certainly interesting. Perhaps I should take my leave.... He began moving towards the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 pm

"Lil' bro, don't temp me. Afterall, I'm the very definition of lust. However, if you want me to play dirty..." Kyouga said, warning his best friend not to give him any ideas. Kyouga was already tainted enough as is, but he was feeling tempted to grab Sai's Espada package.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Sairento then ran and hid behind Ish. "Eh heh heh! No need to do anything drastic oni-sempai!" Sighed, looking around to watch the other espada. He wanted his espada parts to stay from another male's hands.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:30 am

"You always were modest, Sai." Kyouga said with his fox-like smile as he crossed his arms across his muscular chest. He knew that Sai was a matter of fact his brother, but Sai came from the modest part of the family while Kyouga came from the perverted side. "What if we were really related, Sai?" Kyouga asked, wanting to reveal the truth that he had recently discovered.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:32 am

Sairento's head tilted as he stepped out from behind Ish. He was curious as to what kyouga meant and he stepped toward the male."what do you possibly mean by that?.." His eyes widened as he asked this, watching the other man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Forest (Open)   Exploring The Forest (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Forest (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next