Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raphael

Raphael

The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:43 pm

At the base of a mountain ridge in Russia sits an odd place where the trees leaves seem to be black and the forest itself seems to be alive. There have been many stories about the black forest, some are stories of horror while others are stories of fantasy. Regardless of what stories are told the black forest holds many secrets and mysteries. Deep in the heart of the woods sad an old tree that appeared to be centuries old, it was considered by many to actually be the living heart of the forest considering it was in the dead middle and was the oldest tree around.

At the foot of the tree a mysterious figure sat with his back to the tree and seemed to be asleep, though it was hard to tell since his hood covered his face. As he sat there in silence a small breeze worked its way through the maze of leaves and branches, as the wind passed through the trees it gave off a sound as if the trees were whispering to one another. The night was still young and the breeze continued to blow casing the tops of the trees to dance around as if they were alive and enjoying a festival.

The hooded figure then looked up at the trees tops and smiled, he slowly rose and walked over to a tree the had fallen over, it most likely gave way due to the years of weathering and the harsh winds that often worked their way through the forest. The figure looked at the tree and sighed before placing his hand on the stump, within mere seconds a new tree sprouted out of the stump fully grown and looked as if the original tree had never fallen. The figure then walked over to the original fallen tree and cut it into four pieces.

The figure placed two pieces of the tree on the ground next to the stump on either side and placed his hands to them and they instantly turned into a bed of flowers. With the third piece he was about to make a small chair to sit in but he felt someone approaching and stopped what he was doing. The figure then turned to the direction in which the presence was coming from and wondered what they were doing out this deep in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Shane had been wandering the forest for a few hours, looking around. Surprisingly, it had been his first visit to this desolate place, and he doubted it would be his last due to the remarkably small amount of humans that wandered it. As he walked, he saw what appeared to be a new tree in the distance, as in one that wasn't there a moment ago. Irritated that something would dare desecrate this place of death, he started to head toward the tree, using the decrepit branches of the withered and blackened trees to push himself closer to it.

As he arrived there, what he saw made him furious. Someone had placed flowers there! As he looked for the culprit, he suddenly became acutely aware of an immense spiritual pressure nearby. Looking down, he saw the source... an Arrancar, probably an Espada, although he hadn't had many dealings with them so he couldn't be sure. As he dropped from the branch he was on, he smiled, landing in front of the man. Well well, so you're the one bringing life where it doesn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Raphael looked up to meet his new arrival eye to eye, there was no emotion on Raphael’s face, he wasn’t shocked, he wasn’t startled, and he wasn’t upset. Raphael then smiled “take a look around you. Everything in this forest is living.” he then looked back to the flowers that he had created and then seemed to turn a blood red color and the tree took on the same texture and age as the one before it.

“I simply try to improve what the humans have ruined.” he said looking at the man the expression on his face never changed and his voice seemed melancholic. “this is the one place left on earth the humans refuse to venture into.” Raphael then turned his back to the man and made his way to the tree that was considered the heat of the forest. Raphael had noticed the status of the man, he was in fact human but he wasn’t a normal human he had a pressure to him that seemed old as old as Raphael himself.

“tell me something human, how have you been able to live for so long?” Raphael asked politely. It was an honest question and as Raphael asked he turned to one of the pieces of wood and turned it into a wolf that immediately ran of into the darkness of the surrounding trees. Raphael then turned his attention back to the man awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:41 pm

Shane smiled, feeling a little more secure now that he knew that the man had a distaste for humans as well. He walked over to one of the trees, then leaned against it, considering how to respond. He was slightly caught off guard by the fact that the man could tell his age. I suppose he must truly be powerful to be able to sense that from my spiritual pressure. Interesting.. By the way that the man spoke and the way his spiritual energies moved, Shane guessed that he was about two million years old, which was far beyond the average for Arrancar.

First thing's first, I'm no human. The reason I have lived for so long is because I am the son of Shinnok, the Guardian of the Earth, and the highest deity that this dimension can sustain. He frowned, looking around at the forest while thinking about the impact that humans had had on the world. Humans are such vile things, always ruining whatever they touch. they'll be gone soon enough though. His smile returned at that. He turned to the man. So what your secret for living a healthy life?
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Toshiro decided that he would come to Russia for a short vacarion. However, he was feeling a presence coming from the Black Forest. Toshiro hid his Spiritual Pressure as much as possible, and traveled into the forest. Eventually, he sensed the Reiatsu of two very strong individuals. They were definitely stronger than him, so he hid behind a tree as he payed attention to their conversation. It was strange, he sensed one of them was an exceptionally strong human. Well, this can't be good... Either way, this could be interesting to pay attention to... Toshiro thought as he tried his best to keep himself hidden from the pair.
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Raphael stared at the man for a moment *guardian of the earth?* he thought for a moment, a smile came to a face for a moment and then he replied to the man “I was once a guardian too, but that was long ago. I was meant to watch over the human race and aid them when needed.” Raphael began to have flashbacks to the wars he had witnessed and gone through in his lifetime “I must have been alive for about a million years or so, before I gave up on humanity and decided to embrace the cold fingers of death.”Raphael then let out a sigh

Raphael then looked at the man with a sort of serious look “if you are that guardian of the earth, why allow such vile and undeserving people to live?” Raphael thought about his question and began to ask himself the same thing but, then the memory of the little child from that afternoon in Egypt long ago and the thought of his family made Raphael remember that not all people were bad. Raphael began to look around “this forest is truly a testament to the fact that the world would be a better place without humans.”

The black forest was the one place Raphael truly liked on the whole planet it finally seemed after years of watching over humanity and years of going from place to place that he had finally found a place where he could exist. as Raphael went on he quickly picked up on the pressure of another individual, this time the being was a soul reaper, and by the feeling of his spiritual pressure they were a captain. Raphael shot a glance in the soul reapers direction, Raphael had been around so long and had raised his abilities so well that he could pick up almost anyones spiritual pressure using his pesquisa "you can come out of hiding soul reaper. i know your there"
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 pm

"I see... Both of you are former guardians... The age 2 million is very well beyond normal. What is it that you plan to do after all of humanity is dead?" Toshiro asked as he came out from behind the tree. Toshiro narrowed his eyes as he grew suspicious. He knew that he would die if he engaged these two individuals in battle.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

Shane frowned, thinking of his response. So, this guy's a guardian... interesting. He saw the Shinigami emerge from behind the trees, but did not move toward him. Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to take the power of the Guardian, as my brother has already stolen it. He believes in humanity, and so he fought our father and actually managed to seal him away, making himself the new Guardian. His smile returned as he considered his plans. But that'll all change soon enough... once I defeat him, I will usher in a new era, one without the Shinigami and the humans.

Shane then placed a hand on the tree that he had been leaning against. This place is truly magnificent. With no humans to ruin its beauty, it has become a wonderful pit of death. He then turned to the Shinigami, regarding him for the first time. So tell me Soul Reaper, aren't you a little young to be wandering around here? Although the Shinigami was clearly young, he had a Captain-level spiritual pressure around him, and Shane was trying to gather information from him.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:44 am

"You're kidding, right?" Toshiro asked with annoyance. He looked like a child, but he didn't like being labeled as one. Anyway, Toshiro had his arms crossed across his chest as he glared at them. Toshiro could turn this entire forest to ice, but he didn't feel that it would be the proper way to go about things. "It would be more respectful if we introduced ourselves. I am Toshiro Hitsugaya, Former Captain of Squad 10 of the Gotei 13. Who might you two be?" Toshiro said as he introduced himself.

Last edited by Toshiro Hitsugaya on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 am

Raphael smiled at the guardian’s statement that the black forest was a place of death, to the contrary the Black forest was quite alive and was probably the most alive place on earth, the forest was wild, untouched and contained some eerie sights the world has never witnessed. Raphael then looked to the soul reaper and according to their statement, Raphael’s calculations were true “my name is of no concern to you soul reaper.” he said in a calm voice, showing no hostility towards Toshiro at all.

Raphael then looked up to the tree tops and let kept quiet for a few moments. Raphael finally spoke but continued to look up “two million years is a long time but it is not abnormal. And as for humanity, their fait was decided long ago……” Raphael then fell silent and thought of all the people the deserved to be spared “not all of humanity is doomed however, I have seen many people that are good at heart and have good intentions.” this statement once again made Raphael think of his family and what might have become of his bloodline, and just who were his descendants.

Raphael finally looked down and stared Toshiro in the eyes “when you live to be as old as the earth itself maybe then you will see the human race for what it truly is and can become….if their pushed down the wrong path.”
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 am

"No, I know exactly what you mean. Long ago a great man abandoned the Seireitei, and later attempted to destroy Karakura Town in order to gain access to the Soul King's Realm. However, he was defeated before he could finish his plans. He even killed his own subordinates for his own gain. Unfortunately, that same scenario is occuring again, but with more dire consequences. I've learned that there is the possibility that your own best friend could turn out to be a terrorist or a mass murderer. Fortunately, there is also much good in the world that I hope will survive." Toshiro explained to Raphael in the most sincere honesty that could be given to him. Toshiro felt easier around Raphael, but Shane gave him the feeling that he was going to destroy everything.
Back to top Go down
Shane Shinnok

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 am

Shane frowned at the two. The Soul Reaper was clearly a powerful foe, but nothing he couldn't handle. What he said intrigued him however. What do you mean by that? Has someone betrayed your little playpen again? While still trying to gather information, he allowed his hate for the Seiretei to seep through. After all, if it hadn't been for the Shinigami, Ish would never have gone soft, and wouldn't have betrayed their father. As for my name, it's Shane Shinnok. Although I doubt if it would be of any importance to you.

He turned to Raphael, still frowning. Humanity is nothing but a corpse that hasn't been buried yet. It's rotting, being picked apart by scavengers, and is begging for release. I will give it to them soon enough. Neither of you have seen the big picture yet, but you seem to be starting to. He indicated to Raphael. Unfortunately, you appear to be too much like my brother, still looking for a piece of gold in something that should have been buried long ago.
Back to top Go down
Raphael

Raphael

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:37 am

Raphael looked at Shane it was obvious that he had little care for anyone, Raphael thought for a bit and just from this short meeting alone it seemed as though Shane was the type of person that gave humanity a bad name, regardless if he was a guardian or not. “your almost like them you know.” Raphael said in a soft voice “though you want to get rid of the humans to preserve the wonderful and peaceful planet, you show the same emotion as them. You want to wage a war that is not needed and will cause more harm than good.”

Raphael then turned to Toshiro and took his words with a grain of salt. Raphael could care less about the situation with the soul reapers “I have no pity for you soul reaper. Your situation is of no concern to me. However, if what you say is true then perhaps you should be in soul society and not here.” Raphael felt a pit of sadness, even in death there was no stopping the epidemic known as war, it started like a small virus, an idea within a power hungry man that over time spread like a cancer throughout the person and soon became a contagious disease affecting everyone around them until it broke lose and escalated into an epidemic that left a path of death and destruction in its wake.

“I refuse to aid anyone and want no part of this war.” Raphael sighed and made his way over to the last piece of wood which he picked up and placed near the tree that was know as the heart of the forest and then in the blink of an eye the tree suddenly grew three times its size and in doing so it began to bare fruit that was a dark red in color and had a spiky texture. Raphael reached up and pulled the fruit from the tree and bit into it, he then picked two more and handed one each to Toshiro and Shane. Surprisingly despite its appearance the fruit was quite delicious.
Back to top Go down
Toushiro Hitsugaya

Toushiro Hitsugaya

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 pm

"No one expects you to participate, and it is less stressful to be neutral." Toshiro said calmly just before he bit into the fruit. It tasted better than any fruit he had ever tasted. "Thank you for the fruit." Toshiro said in a slightly happy tone as he smiled at the Arrancar. Raphael wasn't a bad person at all, but rather kind to others that he met. Toshiro walked away from both of them as he continued to eat the fruit, eventually disappearing from sight.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)   The Black Forest (Open---no fighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Forest (Open---no fighting)
Page 1 of 1