Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaving(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Ulquiorra silently wandered the desert, going towards the forest of menos. He couldn't believe he had just left the espada. But he knew his old friend Sai would need his help. Ulq had the same, bored expression he always wore as he wandered, shaking his head slightly. He knew sooner or later they would send people after him. But he had to do what was right.
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Daizai used sonido to get in front of Ulquiorra. The 5th espada glared at him. "May, I ask what you are doing, buddy?" Spoke Daizai. His eyes looking deep into the 4th espada. Those blank eyes, that disgusted Daizai. Getting closer to him, he smiled. "Are you leaving? If so, Grimmjow will send us after you. You know that. The words he spoke were truthful to a point. What he was leaving out was that he was so willing to kill the man now, but he would like to see how he stands against the Shinigami who would try and kill him.

One most likely would succeed, which means that he would have a chance to move up in power. Daizai said nothing else, he just stood there, waiting. Waiting for Ulquiorra to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Ulquiorra blankly stared at the other man, before sighing. His hand came up to softly push against the male's shoulder. He attempted to push past the other man, heading towards the quartz trees that seemed so far away. He didn't want a fight now but he knew how the other man felt about him."Think of it this way, at least now you can have the seat of power you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Amata Kuromo

Amata Kuromo

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:31 pm

"Fight the faggot to sairento...now you, ulquiorra..", a female voice said from in front of them. A female with long brown hair, a half-broken hollow mask on her head, and a 8 tattoed onto her leg. "Tsk, i guess you cant take being here without your precious Aizen-sama...its kinda rude of you, i had been hoping for a match...but i guess stopping you is good enough", she said, as she walked up on Daizai`s side, drawing her zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Ulquiorra allowed his emotionless gaze to drift to Amata. "That is not my reason for departure..And do not say the word faggot, if you would." Ulquiorra noted the drawing of her zanpakuto and sighed softly. His head turned to allow him to glance behind his shoulder, sensing a familiar spiritual power.
Back to top Go down
Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Sairento Bakuhatsu+

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 pm

OOC: Lol I tried to double post, because kyouga currently hates sairento. Anyway, forget my post
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:00 pm

"Great, like we need you here?" He said towards the 8th espada. Daizai was handling this, but then it seemed to be getting out of hand, she was drawing her weapon. Glancing at her he shook his head and jumped back. "It is fine if Grimmjow leaves, I get his seat, but I don't know about you." He said to the 8th espada.

Daizai wanted that seat and if she was going to stand in his way, he was going to put her to sleep. Or worst
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra Cifer

Ulquiorra Cifer

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Ulquiorra sighed, allowing his form to shudder, then blurring as he entered his sonido state. His body moved in a rapid style, faster than the naked human eye could percieve. His body then was no longer in the current area as he left desert for the forest.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Hollows

Hollows

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Daizai smiled as the espada left. Now it was just him and the girl. "You should leave too, you can not beat me girl." He said with his hand on his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving(Open)   Leaving(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving(Open)
Page 1 of 1