Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Flower Garden (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darque

Darque

A New Flower Garden (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

"A dark wind is coming, I better be prepared for whatever comes from it.....My powers won't be enough I do believe someome is responsible for bringing those demons here" He thought. The ex-espada wasn't going to figure these answers along he needed help but asking an shinigami might seemed below the belt. Really, he didn't have any other choice still Grimmjow might have a plan but it wasn't effective enough the ex-espada needed some other insight.

Messing with Tomix was kinda of an bad idea then if what he read from his demon books then something horrible has happen to alchemy using arrancar, he could worry about that. A lot of things were happen were demons were coming into Karakura town torn between his loyalty to Isphaleum or coming back to Grimmjow's side and helping him stop the threat before the shinigami. Darque didn't want anymore distractions before he could consider and relearning alchemy for himself, he would have to find some way to unto what Tomix did and send these demon monsters back to Hell. This was going to be an impossible task being an hero again like before, he would only wish peace would last for a little longer then those feelings came back again about love again. He opened an garganta into Karakura Town, Darque enters a local gardening shop looking at the flower garden nobody would come into here except humans or members of quincy. Darsh was looking at the flower garden seeing one flower that caught his attention the pink dahlia kind of a sacred flower maybe used to create special kinds of herbs perhaps herbal tea.

However, Darque had a quiet place for the time being if any shinigami came he would use an garganta to escape. The former espada was still having doubts about what Tomix said to him thinking he could undo everything but with the demon books in Tomix's care, Darque was in such gridlock. "Isphaleum might kill Tomix if he can clean up this demon mess...I can't help him either ohhhhhh... Why must peace die so quickly by violence and greed?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:30 pm

A slight breeze pushed forward from the windows of the garden shop, blowing up loose petals from around the various pots holding beautiful flowers and such. These loose petals swirled a bit of a circular motion before falling to the ground, still once more. The breeze kicked up again, and a bell sounded while the front door of the shop opened, announcing the arrival of someone new. From the light, nothing could be seen of the figure, before he stepped forth, allowing the door to close behind him. It was apparent none of the human shop-goers noticed the entry, as there was a strange air about the male. With the light gone and back to the shop's own lighting, the features of what apeared to be a very pale young man could be seen. Paleness of white matching even an eggshell for skin, hues of violet for eyes, hair the same as these. Hair was spiked upwards a bit, only a few of the bangs falling past the male's eyebrows into his face. Lips were drawn into one straight-line look of boredom(read:Ulquiorra's expression). Looking down his body, there were stitches on three parts of his torso, showing that he was not all the way put together. This didn't seem to pose any problem to him while he stepped forward, drawing attention to the purple jeans he wore, as well as his purple sneakers, these each matching the color of his eyes.

The eyes of his moved around the room, taking in the pressence of all that was there. This male seemed to know that there was another pressence like his in the room, and he sniffed silently while he found it: The man looking over a pink dahlia. Silently, he stepped over to the side of the other man, looking down at the flower. A breeze continued to kick in through the windows, blowing the petals up and about. Energy seeped from the first male as if this were his doing, and the breeze swept around him in his pale glory. Muttering silently, purple-haired male turned to the man by his side before speaking."What are you doing in the human world? Don't you know that things are unraveling back in our own home world? And before you ask: I am Figeilo Neutra..The former cero espada. Don't ask why I've come or why I question you..It wastes time. Merely, what do you find so special about this flower youngster?" Figeilo's voice had the accent of those from the 1700's but it was apparent he looked too young for that. But anything was possible for an arrancar. While figeilo waited for the answers, his fingers came against the dahlia's petals softly.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 am

Darque heard the cero espada's voice thinking he maybe a part of Grimmjow's team or a new member of Isphaleum's group really it was a question about what was happening. He knew what was happening the ex-espada wasn't stupid but however he was afraid if this demons take Hueco Mundo. Figelio dares talks about Hueco Mundo being his homeworld after that way his once respect race treated him, he wouldn't call that home. Then this cero espada dares call him youngster maybe he didn't know who he was or perhaps the ex-cero espada was lost or something. "Youngster??? I do know what is going on....demons are trying to ruin the hollow lifestyle it wouldn't be wise to tell me about things like that" He said.

Darque was calmly looking at the new flowers as well as the old ones too "I'm Darquevero Schneider..The fomer 2nd espada. Yes, I do know about the great unraveling and I do want to stop it before thungs get really worse us as well for the Soul society..that is our race can't stop these demons"
Back to top Go down
Figeilo Neutra

Figeilo Neutra

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 pm

"Yea, youngster. You know, what they say to younger people than them. Or in our case, me to you youngster. It fits, doesn't it?"The male smile softly, watching the other. Blinking not beign shown in his features while he studied Darquevero's face. The word "demons" caught his ear and he tilted his head but silently."Isn't that what these humans used to call our species? What else could you possibley mean by this? I wonder, sir." The smile had faded before becoming the same bored-expressionless line upon his lips. He couldn't be sure as to what he would ask at this point but did sincerely wish to learn of these 'demons'.

A cool breeze swept past the two once more, causing the humans to chill slightly, but otherwise unaffect Figeilo. He seemed accustomed to this flowing of wind and so didn't even blink when it passed. He only continued to study the other male before him. Not much could be siad for the way they talked other than as though they were to be inadequate allies. In all perspective, this breeze kept flowing to empathize this sort of arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:59 pm

A purple gateway appeared between Darque and Figeilo. Out of it walked Tomix, his long black trench coat flapping in the light breeze.
"Heh. I was picking up two high reaitsu energies. And I find Darque, and Figeilo. Two former Espada."

Tomix crossed his arms. An orange holagram appeared on Tomix's shoulder.
"Master Tomix, if I may intersect, but I am detecting that you could not defeat either of these opponents."
Tomix sighed.
"And when, Gamma, did I say these two were enemies?"

Gamma remained silent.
"So, how have you two been?" Tomix continued as if nothign had happened.
Back to top Go down
Darque

Darque

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Darque thought after readin through Tomix's books before the guy took them away back in his lab maybe he could tell them about the things he learned. He saw Tomix and his friend was coming but he felt maybe the guy had the right to hear this too. "Hello Tomix, From the knowledge I've learned from these human's history books a summoned demon maybe yours to command that is if you don't stand in hell's way" he said.

Darque started watering some flowers then he looked then he grabbed the notebook which from his decoded Tomix's notebooks and Library notebooks. He started to take care of his roses first "Figelio, I do know their maybe a demon to send their bastards back to hell and for seal whatever portal that summoned here....but the demon that I'm talking about is Raziel the demon guardian"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Flower Garden (Open)   A New Flower Garden (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Flower Garden (Open)
Page 1 of 1