Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} Empty
PostSubject: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 am

It was nighttime in the world in the living.nothing seemed out of the ordinary.and all the humans where asleep.meanwhile,deep within the depths of hell where lava poured into rivers,and Sounds of pained moaning and the blood curdling screams of the deceased evil souls could be heard from the distance as their eternal torcher never ceased.however for once,the screaming was blocked out from the noise of a vicious fight.the fight was between a male and a female.both who are the demons of lust.they are the same yet they share their differences with slight different personalities and completely different genders.however they are both the same person,just two different souls who can only be seen one at a time during the day or when they are in the world of the living.however in hell,they both can exist seperately without the need to transform into the other.the male was named Asmodeus and the female's name was Kohaku.Asmodeus was tall,6'3,he had a lean,yet well toned and had a slight muscular frame to him.his hair was blond and his eyes are a light greenish blue that seemed to have a slight glow constantly.he wore a white long sleeve button up shirt with a few buttons undone to reveal his collar bone and golden coin as well as the mark of a rose caught on fire on his neck.he wore black pants and shoes.Asmodeus,was the original and the dominant soul. Kohaku was petite,5'3 with a small frame,yet a curvy figure.her supple breatsts where an E cupped size.her skin is a smooth,creamy peach color.her lips are full and are a shell pink color.her soft light blond hair was tied back in a loose ponytail with a black ribbon and her eyes are a soft pink with slitted pupils.she wore a black dress with floral patterns on it.it was split at the thigh,showing her legs and she didn't wear any shoes.She was Asmodeus's second soul and the main attraction for his prey.these two where breath takimgly beautiful.more beautiful than any male or female that ever existed. This wasn't surprising due to the fact that they are the demon of lust.

Today,Kohaku was pissed at Asmodeus,who was sent flying with a powerful,yet graceful kick to the face.Asmodeus crashed into a boulder.although he was hurt,he took pleasure in his pain and didn't pay any attention. He got up,wiped his bleeding lip with one hand before asking calmly in a cold tone.the hell is your problem?.. Kohaku placed her hands on her hips.her icy cold glare narrowed slightly.you know damn well what my problem is... she hissed.Asmodeus chuckled.are you honestly still mad about that? he suddenly appeared behind her.wrapping his arms around her waist.pressing his body tightly against her own.causing Kohaku to struggle.let me go you bastard!! she snarled.Asmodeus chuckled.turning her around and pushing her up against the wall.making sure she wouldn't escape as she swore at him.asmodeus silenced her the a forced kiss to the lips.Suddenly Kohaku kneed him hard in the gut and round house kicked him in the face sending him flying.As asmodeus landed he was then knocked out cold.smirking slightly,kohaku walked over to asmodeus and touched his forehead.asmodeus then became a cloud of dust and vanished within kohaku.making her the dominate soul for the time being.

Kohaku sighed and walked down the hallways.her bare feet not making a single noise as she walked.as she passed by,she could see the rivers of lava with souls trapped inside it.to her those screams where like music.she took pleasure in hearing them.a small smile formed on her lips.turning a corner.she then made it to a living room like area.sitting down on the sofa.she lay down.her arms both resting behind her head.she closed her eyes and let a soft sigh escape her lips before drifting off into a silent sleep.her features smooth and relaxed.at the moment she was at peace and she was enjoying her temporary freedom.had she not been asleep she probably would have smiled.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 am

A snake creeped across the floor, it was long at least 15feet its tongue sprouted outwards every time as it smelled the air around itself locating Kohaku as a "target" normally this sort of snake would creep up to their victim and strangle them when they least expected it... But this was no normal snake, truth to be told there was not much local fauna in hell... at least not this liveley, the snake creeped up on the nearby table and sofa next to kohaku, he looked at her with intense snake like yellow eyes, that reflected her face back at her, the snake moved around her neck whispering in her ear Wake up.... He was never affected by her body as he had never had any intrest in the likes of her...

He kept both of them in high regard asmondeus and kohaku that is, only because he could stand them somehow, partially because they too could change form, but also because they where not overly arrogant unlike "some" Demons. He was unsure if kohaku liked animals? but he really did not care too much, at least she could not blame him for trying to closen up to another demon like himself, He had been annoyed at a certain leader for a while now so he had to relax somehow, and moving in a body of a snake was quite honestly relaxing....
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Even as she slept she could sense envy's presence approach her.she didn't tense or act hostile or anything as his scaly form wrapped itself around her neck.Kohaku didn't fear envy.but it wasn't because she thought she was stronger.if anything unlike asmodeus,she thought that envy was much stronger than the both of them,that and she respected him for not easily giving into her temptations.her reason for not fearing him was because she knew he wouldn't try to kill her unless she tried to kill him or seriously piss him off.both which she never really planned on doing..they where friends,in a sense.as he told her to awake.Kohaku slowly opened her eyes.looking into his yellow snake eyes with her own pink,with pupil slitted eyes.she yawned softly covering her mouth with her left hand while sitting up.letting envy remain around her neck for the moment.hello she greeted her fellow demon in a slight polite manner.She let a small smile make an appearance on her face.unlike most of the demons and Asmodeus.she was a bit more cheerful and less arrogant than her twin soul.she was not at all intimidated by envy's current appearance because she liked animals.preferably the sinister looking kind but other animals where okay too.so what is it today,annoyed or stressed? she asked in a slight teasing manner while titling her head slightly.

The times when Envy would come find her was either if he wanted to train,pay a small visit to the world of the living to manipulate the humans.or to calm down and try to relax.She didn't mind any of that really.Envy was one of the demons that she actually prefferred having around as company.she then gently removed envy from around her neck and carefully wrapped the body around her wrist.a comfortable position where snakes were usually held.though if he wanted to move back somewhere else that was his decision. She crossed her legs in an indian position as she patiently waited for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:10 pm

He had expected her to react like she did, they had know each for countless centuries and it would have been false to think that they had something more going on than just being friendly with each other, not only because of their abilities but also because of their common goal, he made no attempt to stop her when she moved him around from her neck to her wrist, he made no gesture when she said hello to him not that he could have but spoke, after her second reply .... Ssstressssed? he asked questioning her, he shook his head along with the neck portion as he had raised his snake head to her level still keeping his body attached to kohaku`s wrist... making sure not to hold too tight, as if she was something precious to him... he cared not if it was Kohaku nor Asmondeus altrough Asmondeus had the ability to annoy him sometimes...

Annoyed i sssuppossse He bet that she knew why but did not ask futher he wanted to forget the whole matter with the leader thingy and think about something else, it was obvious that she had been sleeping for a while Hasss he causssed sssome trouble for you again? he asked with his slithering tongue... she seemed to like animals, but that thought soon left his mind as he started to listen to the voices in her head, not trying to pry but figure out what it was about, he closed his eyes momentarily but opened again when he realized that she might not want to share her thoughts with him, he had never tried it on a demon on his own level before but it seemed to work as long as the opposite was not aware of his efforts he forced the idea out of his head for the time being awaiting her answer....
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 am

Kohaku watched Envy reach his head up to her level while still having his body lightly wrapped lightly around her wrist.she nodded once when he admitted he was annoyed.she then instantly knew why he was annoyed.it was about Lucifer again. Though she didn't mention their leader.she didn't want envy to get pissed off.Hasss he causssed sssome trouble for you again?" his question somewhat surpised the female demon though she didn't show it.pardon? she asked while slightly tensing.she then watched him close his eyes and for a breif moment she felt his presence trying to read her mind to find out for himself.she sighed lightly and allowed Envy to read her thoughts and memory of what happened with asmodeus this morning.as you can see he's being an asshole again...nothing new she thought to envy with a slight smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 am

Knowing that it was true just by her expression only to confirm trough her words he pulled himself away from her still leaning on the sofa and turning back into his usual form, i see... not a suprise there, he really can be annoying sometimes heh he chukled to himself a bit amused...

He was getting on a slightly better mood, something that kohaku almost always seemed able to bring up on him no matter the situation except when Lucifer was around that is, he spread his arms now along the back of the couch, now being in one of his human forms made himself much heavier than any ordinary human or Demon for that matter... It could clearly be seen when the weight slightly affected the sofa itself even as the sofa was made of durable material.
His long dark green hair fell across the sofa his lean somewhat curvy figure would make him appear much weaker than what he originally was in both strength and stamina. He wore black clothes that matched his hair, the sleeveless black top and short pants where made out of a thin fabric that was very durable and could only be found in hell, A lot of his somewhat pale skin was revealed around his chest area and arms as well as legs, he wore some black sandal looking shoes that not only improved his speed against the firm ground but was able to sustain his body weight in this form causing a great deal of damage to his "prey", and finally his custom made what appeared to be black leather gloves, it missed the parts around the fingers making it easier to use in combat and more flexible...

His keen Indigo eyes stared at kohaku, one could say he recembled that of a male teenager, however his appearence was often very deceiving...
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Kohaku watched Envy uncurl himself from her wrist and revert back to his form of choice. i see... not a suprise there." long dark green hair fell across the sofa his lean somewhat curvy figure would make him appear much weaker than what he originally was in both strength and stamina. He wore black clothes that matched his hair, the sleeveless black top and short pants where made out of a thin fabric that was very durable and could only be found in hell, A lot of his somewhat pale skin was revealed around his chest area and arms as well as legs, he wore some black sandal looking shoes that not only improved his speed against the firm ground but was able to sustain his body weight in this form causing a great deal of damage to his "prey", and finally his custom made what appeared to be black leather gloves, it missed the parts around the fingers making it easier to use in combat and more flexible..." he really can be annoying sometimes heh" Kohaku giggled.it wasn't preppy like a normal human girl.it was more mature and somewhat music like.yeah...he is a pain in this ass she admitted with a smirk.his superior attitude towards me pisses me off..that's why I constantly kick his ass..to show him that he's not as superior as he thinks She brushed back a strand of her blond hair.despite the fact that she is the only female of the seven demons,she wasn't one to be underestimated.ever since Asmodeus first introduced her to them.she had been training with envy for centries.and even more when they where imprisoned.Kohaku thought of something else as she leaned back against the couch again.She didn't want to think about the god forsaken years of imprisonment.she then noticed that envy's mass has slightly increased.and she smirked.looks like all your hard work payed off..you don't look as feminine anymore Kohaku said in a joking tone while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 am

OOC: sorry for my bad description, what i meant is that while his weight increases as he takes the form as a human his over all appearence does not change at all...

IC: Envy made note of his increased weight in this form as it seemed increase for every second he stood up so that he would not break the sofa, he glanced from the corner of his eye at kohaku his indigo colored eyes started to glow slightly with a greenish outline to them...

He grinned That`s right... you haven`t seen my new form, its nothing like the feminine body of yours or mine for the matter... its not exactly an animal nor is it exactly cute either but i think it will be most useful in open combat... he glanced at her again his two swords where strapped along the both sides of his hips... he normally did not use them very often, the truth was that he had been training real hard and now he could use his new form whenever he wanted to. so how`s your training? or have you been flirting and seducing people since our last spar? He knew very well that she could do that withouth even trying, but most of the Demons did not have that desire in them, except for maybe Mammon... he was not easily seduced either, most commonly because he did not posess a gender another thing to add to the list to envy about, even if he had never had the desire to do so at least not yet...
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:59 am

That`s right... you haven`t seen my new form, its nothing like the feminine body of yours or mine for the matter... its not exactly an animal nor is it exactly cute either but i think it will be most useful in open combat..." Kohaku smiled.interesting...well do whatever you think is best Envyshe said with a grin. after all if you think that this new form will completely kick ass then I believe ya kohaku added as he continued."so how`s your training? or have you been flirting and seducing people since our last spar?" Kohaku sighed. yeah,mostly for Asmodeus and I to gain a bit more power and strength she admitted as she streched out on the sofa and rested her arms behind her head.besides that it's only playful flirting for those I prefer,othing too major she said while smirking.as for asmodeus,he's been the manwhore she said while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 am

OOC: lol you lazy bastard xD

IC: Envy rolled his eyes while hearing about Asmondeus being a manwhore and what not oh i see... it must suck having a twin like that Envy grinned back a bit You bet its kick ass... nothing will stand in my way once i complete the form into perfection... he laughed it out a bit, while he held out his arms being a bit over his head appearently I give you that, i will give you a show you wont forget he chukled for himself...

I know right... i too can absorb reishi from weaker beings, and stronger too once i have weakened them a bunch, have you tasted shinigami before? he said while licking his lips...

(OOC:sorry for the short post but i did not have much to go from O.o)
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:37 pm

OOC: you lazy bastard! XD jk

IC:" i see... it must suck having a twin like that" Kohaku rolled her eyes a bit and sighed.you have no idea... she said while resting her head against the arm of the chair.then again I shouldn't talk really since I've been busy myself she said while flashing envy a mischevious smile while a glow of mischief sparked in her eyes."you bet its kick ass... nothing will stand in my way once i complete the form into perfection...I give you that, i will give you a show you wont forget" Kohaku laughed.you're not gonna flash everyone will ya? she asked jokingly while giving envy a playful shove."I know right... i too can absorb reishi from weaker beings, and stronger too once i have weakened them a bunch, have you tasted shinigami before?" Kohaku smirked.course I did...it's not too bad but vizards taste better She remarked while sticking her Tongue out at envy.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:40 pm

OOC: >.>

IC: Envy`s attention caught when she spoke his left eye now twiching slightly, but after she meantioned about the Vaizard he got slightly curious as he narrowed his eyes really?... he had never really seen a Vaizard, but speculated that was due to their low numbers, he really would have to taste it one of these days...

He leaned a bit towards her still standing though Tell me... where can i find these Vizards?
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Kohaku snickered as the word vizard seemed to catch envy's attention.she sighed.hard to say....vizard's can't really count as a group they're scattered almost in different areas, the one I tasted I found in karakura...if you want to taste one sometime I'll help you search and capture one since they are much powerful than average shinigami. she smirked then added.also I could teleport you where you want to
go,from the seretei,hueco mundo,anywhere
she crossed her legs while yawning slightly covering her mouth as she did so.if it wasn't for them being tasty I would say it wouldn't be worth it...the last one I killed was a pain in the ass,almost gave me a scar across my chest she said with slight annoyance to her tone.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 pm

After hearing out about kohaku`s explanation about the vaizards envy had quite a lot to comment on, trough he did not let himself get annoyed at kohaku, rather he was going to try something he had gotten the attention to do once before. that`s what you get for not working out much enough... like i would need your help, we are Demon`s remeber? demi-gods in our own right... we got the fate to change the world, make it fall to its knees before us...

He raised an eye brown at her, and despite knowing that his weight would break the sofa, he took a seat and leaned in, the sofa gave a few desperate cries before the whole thing came down on his side of the sofa making kohaku`s weight fall towards him, altrough he had anticipated something alike to happen he had no intentions to feel anything special for kohaku he knew just as well as she did emotions would only make them weaker....

As the sofa hit the rock bottom it crashed hard into the rocky floor below their feet even going as far as sinking a few inches leaving a small crater where the sofa broke down, Envy smirked as he looked at kohaku I have always envied the two of your appearence for one reason or another... he srhugged looking a bit amused...
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:14 pm

that`s what you get for not working out much enough... like i would need your help, we are Demon`s remeber? demi-gods in our own right... we got the fate to change the world, make it fall to its knees before us... " Kohaku simply stuck her tongue out at him yet smirked.true enough envy... she then watched him lean forward:as he did so,kohaku could feel the piece of furniture give in to his weight.as it slumped.Kohaku felt herself fall forward slightly.her light body.landing on his lap.she blinked slightly then smirked.now Look what you did.. she said in a teasing tone.not really caring if she was sitting on his lap.she knew he held no special feelings for her.at least that she knew of.she also knew very well that to all the demons.emotions made them weak.I have always envied the two of your appearence for one reason or another..." Kohaku gave envy a slight look.oh come now envy there is no need for you to envy our appearance.besides... she smirked.in my opinion you're better looking than asmodeus in the form that you're in now..Kohaku added. In her opinion asmodeus looked too much of a pretty boy.sure he was extrememly good looking but he reminded her of what he used to be when he was a king as a human. Kohaku shook her head off the memories and continued to smirk down at the demon of envy beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:49 am

He narrowed his eyes a bit again oh comon give me a break, i have been training all day he responded back when she commented that he broke the sofa, he was not going to complain when she got that close to him it was always a pleasure to have her by his side weather it was on a broken sofa or just on a training field....

At first Envy raised an eye brown at kohaku, when she said that he should not envy their appearence, and when she said that she thought that he was actually better looking than asmoundeus, that was a lot to come from her he knew that, he avoided to look at her in the eyes tsh l-like i care what you think! he said, while she partially still laid on his lap he did not bother about it but kept leaning like that on the sofa, she felt suprisingly tender and soft, as well as warm, which slightly suprised envy even if he should have realized it he showed no hint that he was suprised... I will be leaving on a mission shortly
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

oh comon give me a break, i have been training all day" Kohaku giggled.oh relax Envy,I could really care less about the sofa....besides... she smirked at him slightly as she seemed to be rather comfortable with the new seating position.I'd have to say I'm quite comfortable where I am now then I was a few moments ago She knew he wouldn't really care where she sat.if anything she could tell that he was rather content. She watched as he turned his head slightly avoiding her gaze."tsh l-like i care what you think! "

If it wasn't for the fact that envy was a master at hiding his emotions if he pleased.kohaku was quite certain that he would be blushing right now.though instead of pointing this out she simply blinked slightly.well oddly enough I care what you think...sometimes she replied with a small teasing smile on her face.She then watched him lean back,as he did so she pretty much crossed her arms slightly over his chest and rested her chin on top of her arm.She could feel that he was a bit surprised even though he didn't show it.since she knew him well she could tell what he was feeling even if he hid it.what? Did you expect me to feel cold and rough? she asked jokingly while smirking.though even if envy didn't know it himself.he felt warm and kind of soft yet he was much more firm do to his slight muscular build.

"I will be leaving on a mission shortly." kohaku tilted her head slightly.
where are you going this time? And is it an assassination or is it usual spying?
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:49 pm

He gave a yawn and streched his arms into the air, while listening to Kohaku, he then raised an eye brown at her when she said that she was quite comfy where she was, but did not comment about it, when she said that she cared what he thought he was starting to wonder what she REALLY meant about that, sure he did in fact care what she thought he just did not admit it to himself even... peculiar... he thought for himself

He pulled his arm around a single straw of her hair carefully, so that the straw of hair wrapped around his finger firmly why do you think that? he asked while releasing his finger around her hair, he then looked suprised at her when she asked if he thought that she would have felt cold and rough o-off course not he said while he continued I did not know what to expect he said honestly, withouth much emotion in his tone of speech, he leaned back down .... eh i think its a bit of everything really, im going to Soul society, i got a mission there to create a demon network in their ranks and collect their database info, it might take a couple of days he said while getting into a bit more of an relaxed position... he closed his indigo colored eyes Im gonna rest until then, do what you like... he said in an almost lazy manner...

OOC: after your post we can continue with this, as if it had gone a few hours or something =P
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 pm

... eh i think its a bit of everything really, im going to Soul society, i got a mission there to create a demon network in their ranks and collect their database info, it might take a couple of days" kohaku nodded once.she watched his hand reach up and twist a strand of her blond hair around his finger,giving it a small tug before releasing it and leaning back."Im gonna rest until then, do what you like..." kohaku blinked and nodded once.she watched him close his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

As he rested his expression relaxed.his face was smoothed out.he looked peaceful.a smirk crossed the female demon's lips at the sight.she had to admit,he did look cute when he was sleeping.deciding that he probably wouldn't want her laying on him the entire time he slept.she sighed.giving his forehead a quick gentle kiss as she always did as he slept.she then slowly moved off him.careful not to wake him.she then carved a quick note on the coffee table a few feet away from the couch. Saying she was going to the room next to this one.

Without a sound she walked out of the room and opened the door to the next one.the minute the door opened.steam escaped through.the warmth of it felt good.she walked inside and closed the door lightly.inside was a large spring of lava instead of water.since she was a demon, lava felt more soothing than water.slipping out of her dress and letting it fall to the floor.she picked up a white towel and wrapped it around her body.she then stepped into the lava filled spring.a soft sigh escaping her lips.it was nice and warm.she didn't know why humans found it painful to be in it.she leaned back,letting her muscles relax as she thought of the conversation she had with envy.

(OOC: sorry it took so long to post XP)
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Envy fought in a dream countless foes, each and everyone of them fell to his fists as he went into a rampage, he had been sleeping calmly at first but as he fell into a dream like state he started to get more and more restless until he woke up a hour later, yet he did not move and neither open his eyes, he felt around himself, Kohaku was no longer there, at least not in the room but still nearby, he wanted to fall asleep again but found it impossible he opened his indigo eyes staring into the ceiling, he pulled himself up almost seemingly withouth a spine he pulled his arms up last as he now stood up straight with an annoyed expression.

There where still hours before he would depart, he sighed, he started to walk where he could feel kohaku`s spiritual pressure, the door opened up again with steam pouring out as a warm air hit his face... he took a few steps into the room and looked at kohaku, he gave a face at her he stared at her for a brief moment in that towel of hers seemingly the only fabric on her at the moment he sighed, he was not suprised that she had left here, he took off his sleevless top, his pant`s withouth a worry in the world altrough he cursed a bit for himself when he tried to remove that shirt from his body he finally got it off, what was strange with Envy`s body was that it was smooth even on his lower body between his legs there was nothing only smooth skin that ran down across his legs, most people would have found it odd but envy hided his feelings like a eh demon... he was not concerned about her seeing him like that, he took a step into the lava, feeling the heat he knew he could relax in it just like kohaku did, suddenly he took a dive splashing lava everywhere around him he sinked into it like a rock to the floor, he sat up on the opposite end of the pool, he laughed lightly for himself amused that kohaku had been covered by the impact of lava when he took a dive, lucky for him the lava had "softened" the fall not that it would hurt him anyway, he smirked for himsef so is this where you go to ease and relax yourself he asked, still smirking, he was not wearing a towel he was naked and enjoyed it as much as he could.... I could not sleep he said a bit more relaxed...
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Kohaku sighed for a while and watched as the towel around her body burn into nothing but ash.leaving her body bare.she simply sunk into the lava until it covered her chest.she then felt envy's presence as he approached the spring of lava.she smirked as he swore about his clothing.she then watched as he jumped into the lava she giggled softly as it covered her face and dripped down her collar bone.She knew he was completely naked.but she didn't care.just like he didn't care if she was naked."so is this where you go to ease and relax yourself" kohaku smiled.yep pretty much... she laughed slightly as he seemed to enjoy being naked." I could not sleep" her laughter came to a hault.she tilted her head slightly.oh..I see....sorry I left you by yourself she answered as she sunk a bit further into the lava until it came up to her nose.her light pink eyes reflecting the yellow red glow that came from the lava.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:24 am

Envy`s eyes sunk in as he narrowed his eyes while gazing at kohaku, an expression of annoyance sprung up in him when she meantioned about when she left him there by himself, that she would have been the reason why he could not sleep, well it was not, or at least that`s what envy wanted to think... That`s not why i could not sleep.... i just did not feel like it he said with an annoyed tone, he stood up again and wandered to take a seat right next to kohaku... he sighed man i guess i am still tired... he gave a yawn which he attempted to hide, but failed slightly, he streched his arms and leaned forward a bit looking at the hot lava surface, a big bubble came up on the surface it grew constantly until it was as big as a half football, then envy poked it so it broke with a puff of smoke...
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus/Kohaku

Asmodeus/Kohaku

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 am

Kohaku watched his expression get annoyed at her,this was a first since he never gave her that expression until now..That`s not why i could not sleep.... i just did not feel like it." kohaku blinked once then rolled her eyes.no that's not exactly what I meant fool I was apologizing for leaving because had I'd known you were becoming restless as you slept I would have woken you up she answers while playfully tossing a bit of lava at him."man i guess i am still tired... " As he yawned in front of her.the female demon was tempted to let a soft yawn escape her lips as well.great envy now you're making me tired too she added teasingly while sticking her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}   Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting} Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's lazy day (open to anyone that's a demon) {no fighting}
Page 1 of 1