Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Tiger's Tail (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viktor Shugural

Viktor Shugural

The Tiger's Tail (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger's Tail (Open)   The Tiger's Tail (Open) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:37 pm

The Tiger's Tail

(タイガースの尾 Taigāsu no o)

The Tiger's Tail (Open) 080221_p9_japanesemain

Description: The Tiger's Tail is a two story building. The top floor is where Viktor sleeps and lives while the lower floor is for his patrons and where he makes a little money on the side form both his brews and his bets. Below the building is a large basement which covers part of the other two buildings on either side of the Tiger's Tail. What he does down there is unknown to the patrons but no one asks any questions and no one disappears down there never to return but back to the middle floor.

The Bar part of the Tiger's tail has hard wood floors and wood just about everywhere else. There are Bamboo plants by the large double doors which are also made of hardwood and glass. Inside the medium sized bar are several large plasma screen t.v.'s with various sports, game shows, and other interesting programs for viewing. There are tall bar stools by the bar and soft couches by the larger T.V.s. The Bar itself is a nice long table which can fit about 10 people at a time. Behind the bar an old named nicknamed Sake will serve your drink from which you have a large selection but ID is required so the cops stay the Hell away.

Bio: The Tiger's Tail is a small bar owned and run by the Bount Viktor Shugural who acquired it through a game of Poker. The Bar is about 5 years old and is in the Downtown Area of Karakura Town. Its clientele are usually on the other side of the law but both the working man and business man a like are allowed to come and have a drink at the Bar, though you must show your ID if you'd like a drink and the bar tender will gladly sit you down and give you a pop if your a minor. Because of where it is assimilated the bar makes a nice little profit and under Viktor's ownership it has become quite a nice little place. From here Viktor runs a little gambling ring and that's has earned him the name of the 'Bookie' although he does dislike the nick name.
Back to top Go down
Reikan & Saiko

Reikan & Saiko

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Tail (Open)   The Tiger's Tail (Open) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Reikan grunted loudly and angrily as he grabbed Saiko's arm. "Dammit Saiko. I wanna go out tonight and you just wanna sit at home all day and watch stupid movies! C'mon, we are so going to a bar. You can wander around and tease the humans with your mind talky thingy ability. Meanwhile, I shall be flirting around the bar." Reikan said to her, smiling with confidence at each word of his plan. Saiko shook her head and glared at him wth her huge green eyes. "What happens if you go into one of your personalities, huh? I can't always restrain you from Inetari or Anikoto. That other one....whatever the unhappy idiots name is....isn't as bad. But still, if you happen to break out into Anikoto, you could wreck that bar. As for Inetari, well, I don't need you getting emotionally attached to any humans just yet. I may wanna find somewhere else to live......namely the Seireitai..." Saiko said to him calmly, though nothing could be heard outside of Saiko and Reikan's mind. She had inherited this telepathic ability when Reikan was created. She didn't mind it, but she kinda missed singing and talking. Now all she can do is hum. Reikan frowned and began to jump up and down like a tiny child. "Please please please PLEEEEAAASSSSE! Please Saiko-chan! I promise i'll buy you a kitty or a snake or something like that if we just go out!" Reikan yelled back, still telepathically communicating. Saiko growled in response.

She simply looked to the right at the door of her room and back to Reikan. "Fine fine Reikan. But I swear.....if I even see Anikoto, your gonna return from that personality beaten to a bloody pulp-" Saiko shouted to him, but Reikan shushed her and nodded. They both strode out of the door of the home. The dark black fedora was perched upon Reikan's head perfectly, with the red shinigami skull symbol effectively concealing every trace of reiatsu from Reikan. Saiko yawned and fumbled with her own red shinigami skull symbol, pinned steadly onto her black sweater. She sighed and looked around, only to spot a thriving bar in the distance. She poked Reikan and ponited at the bar, whose lights were visible even from the outer regions of town. "We could go there......they look pretty busy and fun.....let's go there." Saiko said to him, slightly hyper. They both sonido'd towards the entrance of the bar, smiling in unison as a man with a worn rainproof jacket held the door for them. Reikan and Saiko walked up to the bar stools in a perfect rythmic fashion, almost as if their moves mirrored each other. Reikan smiled at the cute bartender with a flirty grin, while Saiko simply rolled her eyes. "I'll take one margarita and a strawberry daiquiri. And she'll have a....hmmm...ice tea I suppose." Reikan said to the man. He tossed the drinks to Reikan, and the ice tea to Saiko. She nodded a thanks to the man and turned to Reikan. "I'll be back soon, just going exploring." She muttered in a quiet tone, though no voice could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Shugural

Viktor Shugural

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Tail (Open)   The Tiger's Tail (Open) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:40 am

A man that stood at 6'2" was seated in the corner of a bar reading the newspaper with a clay pot of sake in front of him and a traditional jade Sake dish before him. The sounds around the handsome red haired man went unnoticed as he read about the daily calamities of the world that seemed to be destroying it's self or so the paranoid say. Did he believe that? Who knows. It doesn't matter to him for the man was "immortal" but even he knew would die one day although he didn't like to ponder too much on his own demise. The young man sipped the Sake dish without looking down from his newspaper. He sighed as he read the headings and looked on as stocks plummeted, the rich were finally getting poorer but even so they were still richer then most. He put the small dish down and put down his newspaper, he scanned the bar for a few seconds and looked on to his patrons as they enjoyed themselves with their poison of choice. He pale skinned man raised himself from his chair and walked past a few patrons as he went outside for a smoke; namely a young girl and a young man. He didn't bother masking his spiritual pressure but he did suppress it. He had seen cases that Humans and Hollow alike would just wither away in the face of extremely large amount of spiritual pressure and quite frankly that was bad for business.

The man was wearing black dress pants, a white dress shirt unbuttoned to reveal part of his bare chest, a gray vest, and a loose black tie. He was also carrying a demonic suitcase which radiated evil. He opened the door of the Tiger's tail and lit a cigarette as he watched people come and go. He sneered at the insects but smiled at the children without revealing his shark like teeth. That would freak them out.
Back to top Go down
Reikan & Saiko

Reikan & Saiko

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Tail (Open)   The Tiger's Tail (Open) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Reikan sighed as he tossed down the strawberry daiquiri. It tasted sweet and smooth, something that contradicted the empty margarita glass sitting adjacent from his fingertips. It had tasted salty and rough, yet still pleasent to Reikan's senses. He smiled lazily at the cute bartender as Reikan set the empty daiquiri glass back on the table. He waved to the bartender. He had sandy blonde hair and a tiny grin on his face as he looked to Reikan. "Another margarita and....a glass of some classic sake perhaps?" Reikan shouted out to the bartender. He nodded to Reikan, and slid both glasses down the slender table. Reikan quickly drank both glasses and grinned, already getting tipsy. He wandered out onto the pavilion where he spotted a tired Saiko staring up at the stars. They dotted the inky black sky like diamonds in the rough, reminding both Saiko and Reikan of how they were in Hueco Mundo. They were diamonds, in a sea of evil Espada. She smiled faintly at the thought of both her and Reikan being rare. She peered at Reikan and a glimmer of happiness shown in her eyes. "Have you ever thought about that Reikan? That maybe we are rare and unique? Do you think they'd ever let us into...." Saiko murmured within' his mind. Reikan nodded. "Yes, but only in mentality. We don't have the same bloodthirst as the other Arrancar. You know, that if we could, we would pick to live in the Seireitai amongst shinigami, and converse with them on friendly terms. And we would be happy....yet you know they wouldn't be happy with us. But....we are only somewhat rare in terms of our situation. There is one other I know of that have our type of condition, ones that are on our level of strength. Coyote Starrk, and Lilinette Gingerback. But they are different. We have to find some way to get into Seireitai.....peacefully." Reikan said back to her, still conversing mentally. She nodded, and briefly glanced diagonal from where they where standing. She spotted quite an odd sight. A man, with fiery red hair and teeth that resembled blades, smoking and holding a breifcase in his hand. She flinched at the evil that radiated from it and frowned. She looked up to stare at his face, and decided to take the risk of telepathically communicating with him. No ordinary being could possess an item that released evil energy. "Whats with the breifcase of doom?" Saiko said to him, followed by a tiny smile. She wasn't looking at him directly, she was staring intently at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Viktor Shugural

Viktor Shugural

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Tail (Open)   The Tiger's Tail (Open) EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:55 pm

((OCC: Been a little busy sorry so pardon me for not posting in two days. I will try to keep up and post when possible.))

"Briefcase of Doom..."
mused the man as he heard the words... or did he? It was strange because the sound wasn't coming from any place in particular because he heard it perfectly from all sides or so he believed at that moment and on further examination he did indeed hear it perfectly... over the roar of engines and trucks... over the loud voices of men and women as they enjoyed themselves on that particular Friday night... how strange indeed. He sighed as he took another drag of his cigarette which was now more of a butt of its former self at 2 and a half centimeters but that is how the cookie crumbles so to speak... as most people already know, or rather should know is that all good things must come to an end because if we ever remain in eternal bliss the world around them slips away as reality, like time never stops, not even for those few fleeting moments in which he enjoyed his smoke. He remains of the once great cigarette fell from his lips and onto the ground where a small puddle of water waited and gripped the cigarette, extinguishing the flames of its inanimate life.

His eyes shifted from left to right without moving his head to neither direction with in his view. He noticed a young girl who seemed to be watching the moon as it moved across the dark sky trickled with the white lights of twinkling stars. He felt absolutely no spiritual pressure from the girl and dismissed her for a moment but he thought twice about her. You can never judge a book by its cover... he looked at her once more and then looked down at his suitcase... or rather his very very very special doll. The doll's name meant Pandemonium and that's what it created when its powers released... it is very similar to the 108, or in some cases, 666 evils released onto mankind by the mortal woman... Pandora... she of coarse was the Eve of the Greek and she went against the will of her husband and of her gods for her own selfish curiosity which brought out the evils of War, Famine, Disease, Epidemic, Argument, Deceit... just to name a few but that could have been averted if someone told the woman what the Devil was inside the bloody box, jar, pot... depending on which version of the classic story you read. He looked down at his suitcase one more time before speaking... in his head he could hear death metal music and the word 'doom' repeated a numerous amount of times. His expression cracked into a smile as he thought about his partner in crime.

"It's my version of Pandora's box... I wholeheartedly suggest you never open it if it were ever to fall into your hands... last thing we need these days is more... Pandemonium..."

The man's eyes glowed a demonic red as he said those words, alive with spiritual pressure which could easily cripple anyone to a state of terror... anyone who themselves were weak and of coarse had some level of High Spec. He smiled and closed his eyes at the girl and then turned to enter the bar once again. He had been hoping that Sacha would join him on this night but he was no where to be seen and Viktor himself wasn't a very social fellow because of his own reservations and complexions as well as his world views. He was handsome and a hit with the ladies when he bothered giving a damn about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Tail (Open)   The Tiger's Tail (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tiger's Tail (Open)
Page 1 of 1