Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend Returns (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

The Legend Returns (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:51 pm

It had been a bright, sunny day in Karakura Town, as it had been across the world, at least for today. Ish had always detested the rain, and so had asked for his return to be greeted by sunlight and a cool breeze. They had, of course, agreed to it. Afterall, had they not Ish might have simply replaced them. All of the preparations had been made for his return. He was granted his Zanpakto back as a parting gift from one of his subbordinates, a young fan of his. When he recieved it, he promoted the boy on the spot, granting him power over the wind for a week. Finally ready to leave, Ish approached the edge of his plane, the barrier between his plane and the human world was opened. He had decided that his first stop was going to be Karakura Town, due to his fond memories of the last time he had been there. It would have seemed like 100 years to the inhabitants here, but to him it had been over ten thousand years. As such, he had decided to make a rather grand entrance. He smiled and gave a small chuckle as he thought about what came next..

Ish leapt from the edge of oblivion, falling to Earth in what would appear to those below as a streak of lightning, which struck the ground near the outskirts of the town. Ish looked up, seeing that the hole had already been sealed, and took a look around himself. He had nearly forgotten how beautiful the human world was, which was surprising seeing as he rarely forgot anything. There were many beautiul trees nearby, some of which were on fire thanks to his entry. He looked down and smiled at the Ish-shaped crater that he had left. He wondered who would notice his arrival, and whether anyone he had met in his last visit still existed.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:49 pm

"My, my, you made quite the appearance, huh?" a voice out of nowhere said childishly. It had originated from Ish's shadow, which Kyouga was now inhabiting. Kyouga wouldn't be easily sensed by Ish, since he was his shadow. However, Kyouga thought that he would try scaring the Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Without turning, Ish smiled and said Never figured that I'd meet an invisible man first thing. That or you are in my shadow... and after ten thousand years, wouldn't you want to ride on a lightning bolt? Although he appeared to be perfectly calm, Ish was tense, waiting for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:29 pm

"Of coarse I would, if I were in your shoes." Kyouga said brightly as he came out of Ish's shadow most of the way, and layed his chin on Ish's shoulder as he hugged Ish's torso gently. Kyouga didn't know why exactly, but he felt really playful around Vizards. In any case, Kyouga wondered how he would react to him.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Upon feeling him hug him, Ish took it as an attack, and immediately flipped the boy in front of him. He looked the boy over, seeing that he was an Arrancar, and smiled. So, what's your name boy?
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:53 pm

"Hahaha! That was really fun~" Kyouga procaimed as he smiled with his eyes, and brush the dirt off of himself. "You probably don't know me, but I'm Kyouga Walker. I'm the Primera Espada too, and I'm only 3000 years old! Nice to meet ya!" Kyouga said gleefully, and winked his left eye. Kyouga was put into a really good mood, thanks to Ish. However, Kyouga's bright attitude would probably confuse the Vizard.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:11 pm

Ish tilted his head, slightly confused by the boy's strange behavior. So you're the Primera Espada? Didn't figure you'd be quite so.. short. He laughed a little, then smiled. Pretty darn old too, I must say. It's nice to meet you, my name is Ishpaleum.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:30 pm

"I-I'm short...? B-but, I'm 6 feet tall..." Kyouga said as he fully manifested himself, crying as he proved that he was indeed 6 feet tall. Ironically, Kyouga was the cutest and most human Arrancar in the ranks of the Espada. Kyouga then used his forearm to wipe his tears away. It was very clear that Kyouga had the emotional range of a tuning fork.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Ish laughed at the Arrancar's reaction. It's a saying. I was trying to be funny... you don't seem like any Primera I have ever met. Way too human-like. He smiled at the boy, thinking about the irony of his actions and his position. But I suppose that's a good thing really.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:39 pm

"What do you mean by too human-like? You haven't even seen my Ressurrecion yet. What Primera have you met anyway?" Kyouga said and asked Ish calmly. Kyouga was now cautious about the man. "Besides, who are you and where did you come from? Are you from the future, past, or present?" Kyouga asked Ish, realizing he was more mysterious than most people.
Back to top Go down
Ishpaleum

Ishpaleum

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Ish smiled. The Arrancar was very curious, and obviously very intelligent. He had already deduced that Ish was different from most, which was a breath of fresh air from the normal cocky attitude that kids seemed to have these days. I didn't say that you looked too human. It's your behavior I was commenting on. You seem to be much more curious than the Espada from the past. And to answer another of your questions, I have met many, from many different times. And of course I'm from the past! So are you! Everything comes from something before it... my name is Ishpaleum, and it is a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 am

Past, Present, Future... Where ever we are, we shall always be part of the Present. So whats the big deal-io? Hayami asked, smiling as she jumped from a nearby tree and onto the ground. She had her hands in the sleeves of her old Hiori, and Zangetsu strapped to her back. She looked over at the Arrancar, and gave a cautious smile, How do you do, my name is Hayami Rentai... I lead the Vizards. Nice to meet you... Primera - if i heard right, that is. Hayami said, slightly bowing, then looking over at the Vizard, And hello to you, too. I take it your new upon the ranks of the Vizards? Or do you not wish to assosciate yourself with the group of Vizards i lead? Hayami asked, knowing he was a Vizard from the diverse feel of his Spiritual Pressure.

Well well well, this is an odd sight... A Vizard and the Primera Espada conversing ... like normal beings? No bloodthirst from the Arrancar, no despise from the Vizard? Well, this is quite odd indeed... Hayami said, scratching her chin, then looking at the two, and smiled again. This Arrancar seems too nice to be true... Maybe he's hiding something? Or maybe he's just NATURALLY nice... Hmm... Hard to say, but i'd better remain cautious... The last thing i want is for anybody to be attacked by a deceitful Arrancar... Especially one of his ranking... Hayami thought to herself, slowly tensing up, then realising that she tensed, she relaxed her muscles and gave another, weary smile.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 am

A Garganta opened in the sky and DeMare Konfrima stepped out of it. Hi everybody! she yelled with her childish, usually pitched tone. She started to fall down from where she stood. Whoops...! She fell clumsily down and hit her head on a tree while she fell. She groaned and landed on her back. Kyouga-niichan, who is those guys? As she sat up, she sensed they had some Shinigami-like and some Hollow-like reiatsu.
She scatched her the back of her head.

Are these folks... What did Aizen call them? Doesn't matter, he called all other things 'less worthy', except himself... Tousen had a reiatsu like this...
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:31 am

"They are Vizards, Demare..." Kyouga sighed sypathetically. Demare was such a klutz, and Kyouga always felt embarrassed around her. Damn, why did SHE have to here? I can't even believe that she's an Espada... Kyouga thought as he sweat-dropped. "I was going to ask you guy if you wanted to spar, but I can understand if you're not in the mood." Kyouga said calmly to Ish and Hayame. "It's always a pleasure to meet a Vizard, Hayame." Kyouga said to her happily, but he was still disturbed by Demare's appearance.
Back to top Go down
DeMare Konfrima

DeMare Konfrima

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:53 am

A Vizard you say? Interesting. She looked at the two of them again. So these guys are the 'neutral' warriors. Partly Hollow, Partly Shinigami. I wonder which side they will fight on when the Second Great War starts. she thought.

So you are the guys that usually keep our treasured Primera-sama company when he is not in Las Noches? Interesting. she muttered, partly to herself. I would really like to know their power level someday. I assume that they at least possess the basic Hollow abilities and some weaker Shinigami abilities. Ah, 'mutants' is so delightful! she laughed in her head.
She shook her head and walked towards a tree. I suppose you are in really good mood today, Primera-sama. she smiled girlishly. Oh, and I hope that my little 'entrance' didn't disturb you? I am really klutzy when it comes to Gargantas. Dear Primera, I would love to see you use your powers someday, I do really wonder what you can do.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:42 pm

Hayami let out a inaudible grunt as her answer, and roller her eyes to the left. The grabbed her Zanpakutou from her back, getting a bit suspicious. She wasn't going to take any chances with the now TWO Espada, and she wanted to know exactly what they were here for. Gripping her blade tightly, she switched control from both hands, to just her right hand. She placed her other back back in her Captain Cloak.

Not to be rude or anything, but what are you Arrancar doing in the World of the Living. It can get pretty dangerous if you ...bump into the wrong person... Hayami said, slowing down at the end, giving a slight glare as her grip on Zangetsu strengthened. We wouldn't want anything... troublesome to happen, now would we, Arrancar? Hayami asked, pumping a lot of attitude into her words.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 pm

"Hayame, it gets boring in Las Noches. For that reason, I came here hoping to meet some new people. Besides, I had nothing better to do." Kyouga explained himself as Hayami threatened him. "You might want to put that Zanpaku-To away before you poke your eye out." Kyouga advised Hayami calmly, partially teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Hayami's only response to that insufferable comment was a cold glare. She pointed her finger at the Arrancar, Hado No. 1, Sho. Hayami said, as an impulse of Reiatsu left her finger, and went straight for the Arrancar. She pointed her Zanpakutou at him, and glared at him, but only after a few seconds, she closed her eyes again, lowering her Zanpakutou. She let out a sigh, and opened them again, looking away from the Arrancar.

Next time you give me an order, you shall regret it, Arrancar. Hayami threatened in a cold voice. Her mood was rather different than earlier in the week, where she had been sweet and kind. She wanted to test her Resurreccion, and was looking for any way to start a fight, Besides... If a Shinigami were to see a Hollow, then they would fight it. And since Hayami joined the Soul Society, then she had quite often thought about attacking an Arrancar when she first saw them.

Although, it seems a bit hypocritical. I dont think i should just attack an Arrancar just because... I mean, come on. There's not even a war. And IM part hollow, myself. So, i cant really just up-and-attack them, because in a sense, im a part of their faction, as well as a part of the Shinigami. I belong to both in a sense, but my loyalty remains to Soul Society, and in a weird way.. My heart belongs to a Hollow's. I shall wait to see how this turns out... And if a battle is imminent, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Kyouga chuckled as she kept on calling him "Arrancar" and he decided to tell her his name. "I'm Kyouga Walker, but please call me Kyouga." Kyouga said to Hayame calmly. "However, that Hado did feel ticklish to me." he added as he made a kitty face at Hayami.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Hayami chuckled a bit, Well then, Kyouga, let me say it again. Next time you give me an order, you shall regret it, Kyouga. Hayami said, giving a half-smile and correcting herself as she gave a sarcastic bow. She couldn't help but smile under her own attitude, as she felt she liked this Arrancar. He had guts to speak to someone of her stature the way he did. Though, it's typical for an Arrancar to do so, and typical to one who doesnt know the power of another.

And about the Hado... Of course it tickled. It was the most basic of the Hado Spells. Hado No. 1, Sho. The weakest of all... And if you'd like, I could show you a much more powerful and devastating Hado, if Sho tickled you the way you made it seem... Hayami asked, closing her eyes and yawning. She pointed to the Arrancar simply, So, would you like a demonstration of what i can do? Hayami asked, gettin a bit sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:50 pm

"I'd rather you not, because my sword absorbs Cero and Hado. Also, it allows me to shoot the attack right back at my enemy at 5x it's original power." Kyouga said calmly with a straight face. Kyouga didn't want to fight her, but he was obliged to defend himself. Kyouga didn't know if this fact would scare her or surprise her.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:54 pm

So many like you i have fought, 'oh i can absorb this this and that'. What happens to a balloon when too much air is forced in? It pops... What happens to a cloud when too much condensation builds up? They fall. Too much, and it'll overcome you, and you'll loose yourself. Always remember that. Hayami said, winking at him. It's happened in the past, dear Kyouga. I dont hate you, nor do i like you, but do always keep in mind, whteher you can absorb it or not, too much, and you go "boom" Hayami said with a terrible laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:13 pm

Kyouga ignored her because he decided that he needed to polish Necronia, his gigantic demonic claymore. "Eh? What was that? Sorry, I was polishing Necronia." Kyouga asked and said innocently, looking so cute even though he wasn't even trying. It was very clear that Kyouga was a natural comedian at times, but it was probably a perk of being bi.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Hmph. Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo No. 9, Geki! Hayami yelled, as a red light flew off of her hand and straight at Kyouga. You said that you absorb Hado and Cero... But you cannot absorb something that binds you ... Bakudo. That is my understanding. Hayami said, closing her eyes, not even knowing if her Bakudo even hit.

Spoiler:

She held out her hand again, Bakudo No. 63, Sajo Sabaku!

Spoiler:

Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo No. 61, Six Rod Prison of Light! Hayami shouted, as she kept her eyes closed, all the while, all of her Kido was aimed at Kyouga, and all of which contained the Incantation, making them all stronger, except for Sajo Sabaku.

Spoiler:

Watch how you speak and act towards me, Arrancar
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

"I've got to hand it to you, that's pretty impressive. You even hit me with 6 Bars of Light. You've got a lot of skill, Hayami-San." Kyouga said politely to her with a fox-like smile. Kyouga was literally on his knees and he couldn't stand up or free his arms. Also, Necronia lay flattly next to him. "Tell me Hayami-San, do you like cherry blossoms?" Kyouga asked her politely as he schemed to use Wrath of Black Rose on her, but only as a warning shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Returns (Open)   The Legend Returns (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend Returns (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next