Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} Empty
PostSubject: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Kyouga was walking around Karakura Town when he suddenly sensed a presence. Kyouga turned around sensing it was coming this way, and it was a very powerful Vizard too. Ironically, Kyouga didn't know who the person was; even though the presence felt familiar. "H-how?" Kyouga asked, confused about what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Ichigo was running after a menos grande. He was in his soul form, growling as he swung his blade while running. He hated chasing these things, it took time out of his day. He then leapt into the air, high above the menos' head. He slashed downwards, cutting the thing in half, landing just four feet from Kyouga. He shouldered his blade, wiping sweat from his brow." 'Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm

"Ichigo you know your too loud right?" Kensei chuckled. He was laying in a tree a few yards away from Ichigo and Kyouga. "so whatcha been doing kid?" He smirked at ichigo and turned towards Kyouga "hey I remember you..... your that Arrancar whose mask I cut..."
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 pm

A garganta tore open, and Hayami stepped out, as back in the Warehouse, she felt many strong pressures in one area. She recognized two of them as Kensei and Kyouga, the Head-Captain and the Arrancar. But the third, she wasn't sure about, so she decided to investigate. When the Garganta opened, she stepped out and took off her Vizard mask before the Garganta shut, and tossed the mask into the Garganta then it closed.

Hayami couldn't believe her eyes, what was she seeing?! A orange-headed male... with... with ZANGETSU?! Hayami grabbed Zangetsu from her back, making sure it was still there, and it was. It was the opposite colors of the orange-headed boy. His was the opposite color of hers, as hers was Black and Silver, and his was Silver and Black. She couldn't resist, she used a Shunpo and appeared next to the orange-headed boy as he ran towards a menos. She placed her Zangetsu in her right hand, and noticed the boy cut the menos in half, and landed next to the Arrancar. Hayami used a Shunpo and appeared next to him.

How is this possible?! Hayami shouted in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
http://new-beginnings.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Ichigo seemed surprised that a girl would shunpo next to him and shout something as incredulous as that out. He stumbled slightly, inching on one foot away from the female, one arm up in a defensive position."EH...?!" He then growled, regaining his balance, standing over the female."What the hell is your problem?! you don't yell random things in people's ears!"
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

"I-Ichigo Kurosaki... It's not a joke at all. While Hayame wields the white Zangetsu, you wield the Black Zangetsu. I fear that Hayami will have to perish... Besides, Ichigo, you have more experience." Kyouga said calmly. "Ah, forgive me, I read Tite Kubo's 'Bleach' all of the time." Kyouga explained, but he was definitely shy around Ichigo. This was mostly because he thought very highly of him, and he had survived pretty much everything.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"heh..... ironic eh kyouga? I read that once.... wonder who Tite Kubo really is though.... to know all about those events.... though he left some things out..." Kensei chuckled. "he wrote about the events about a week or two after they really happened"
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

OOC: Okay, i must admit, talking ABOUT Bleach IC while ROLEPLAYING Bleach is kinda lame XD imma pretend Hayami didn't hear you all x.x

IC:

Would'ja shut up and take a look, damnit?! Don't tell me your sword's name is Zangetsu, because... Well... Our Zanpakutou are the SAME! They're just inverse colors! Hayami shouted in bewilderment. She look her hiori off and tossed it aside, and knelt by his Zanpakutou and was examining it all over, and touching it. I cant believe my eyes! Hayami thought, as her eyes slowly widened. Imayah! He has YOUR Zanpakutou! Hayami told Imayah through her thoughts. Imayah's only reply was an annoyed sigh.

I cant believe it! You have my Inner Hollow's Zanpakutou! D... Did my Inner Hollow manifest itself as a guy or something!? What's going on here, is this REAL? Hayami asked, still very surprised.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Ichigo looked the girl over and his eyes widened when he realized her zanpakuto matched his own inner hollow's. He moved to grab her shoulders and shake her, his eyes ablaze."Where did you get that?! Are you MY hollow manifested as some random girl?! Well?! Are you?!"Ichigo was growing impatient. He couldn't believe there was another with his zanpakuto. He was angered at the fact and just didn't want it to be true.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

OOC: Okay, someone... POST already >.<
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 am

"Ichigo, that is her Zanpaku-To and she happens to be a Vizard. Anyway, she is not a manifestation of your inner hollow. In fact, don't you remember that one time when Toshiro had to kill his old friend? They both wielded the same Zanpaku-To. I think ther is a similar situation here, Ichigo. Might I ask which one of you wields a second Bankai?" Kyouga explained and asked calmly. Kyouga knew that Hayami would have to die to avoid conflict.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 pm

OOC: Why is it that your character wants mine dead... >_>

IC:

Ah haa haa... Arrancar, you seem to forget... That was Central 46's decision, and it is only so in Seireitei... I, however, am not in Seireitei, and do not have to abide by their ridiculous laws... And it's to my understanding that that one Aizen dude slaughtered them all. What a pity... Hayami said, drawing her blade, slowly caressing the blade with her fingers. And just so ya'know, I have Bankai... Hayami said slowly, laughing, And much more than just that... Haaa haaa she teased, smiling and laughing, allthewhile pointing her Zanpakutou at the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:49 pm

"You mean second Bankai, right Hayami? Anyway, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions..." Kyouga said and asked innocently. Kyouga didn't want to fight Hayami because she sort of felt like a big sister to him.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 am

"oh stop teasing him Hayami, your making him nervous" Kensei smiled "you might break him" He laughed. "so Ichigo how ya been? Its been a while aint it?" Kensei smiled at the child. Well from his perspective he was a child, after all kensei was old.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Ichigo shrugged, looking at the Spirit particles that wavered on the edge of his sharpened blade."Nothing changes these days.." With that ichigo brought his gaze to Hayami, pondering about what she meant. He then simply shrugged it off, closing his eyes.

OOC: Hayami, post in the baku park revisting thingy on your's and sairento's thread.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Hayami laughed a bit and brought her left hand up to her head and closed her eyes as she continued to laugh and scratch the back of her head. She placed Zangetsu across her back, where it usually was when she wasn't fighting, and turned to Kensei, Hmm... You're probably right. No matter! It's all fun and games! Haa Hayami said, laughing a little nervously for some reason. She was feeling a bit light headed, but didn't know why. She turned to face Ichigo before doing a slight bow, and asking...

Your name is Ichigo? Ichigo Kusosaki, the Substitute Soul Reaper? If so, then i've heard a great deal about you. The stories are impressive, to say the least. Hayami said, smiling as she splat out the compliment. If the rumors are true, then he wouldn't really mind the compliment much.

OOC: Sorry... kinda forgot about it xD
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 pm

OOC:Lol it's cool XD

IC:Ichigo heard the female compliment him and his head suddenly got full of air as he grinned."Well..I guess I am pretty good, but I'm no longer a soul reaper. I'm a vizard.''He then smiled at Hayami, allowing the bandages to come around his zangetsu as he put the blade diagonally on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kurokon Shikyo

Kurokon Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:58 pm

"heh... dont be so underconfident Ichigo" Kensei smiled. He could practically see the air in his head. He had changed since Aizen died, they all had. "so are you dating orihime or taski now?" Kensei smiled innocently, if he was, it was his job to embarrass the hell out of him
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Ichigo's face turned read as he began flustering, quickly rubbing the back of his head."Well..Heh heh..you know..Just..Heh well..'' Ichigo looked around quickly for a change in subject.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 am

Kyouga floated over to Kensei, and whispered; "It's Orihime..." into his ear. Kyouga probably embarrassed Ichigo without end, but the ice needed to be broken. Regardless, Kyouga was merely trying to help out.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:23 am

Tomix stepped out of a garganta. His eyes were dazed, as if he hadn't slept in a long time. His sword was shorter, for he had transmuted it into two smaller swords, which were held in each hand.
Flicking his wrist, his swords combined to his original zanpakuto. He wadered the town, coming to a rest on a point nearby where several people were gathered. He sat in a tree above them, watching the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Ichigo glared at kyouga, tossing rocks at him, flustering like an anime character. His head seemed larger, steam coming from his ears,a vein popping out on his forehead. He began yelling out at kyouga about an invasion of privacy, continuing to throw the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm

At first all of the rocks seemed to either wizz past Kyouga or hit Kensei Tenkai in the face. Ironically, the last rock hit Kyouga squarely in the forehead and knocked him out cold. At this point everything went black for Kyouga, and he obviously had a concussion now. Regardless, Kyouga would get better in 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Hayami Rentai

Hayami Rentai

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:15 am

Now, Now, Kurosaki Ichigo... No need for the throwing of rocks, dear lad. Hayami teased, as she summoned her mask in the same manner that Ichigo does. But it does seem my time here is beginning to run short. Au Revior, people, i have business to attend to. Hayami said, smiling under her mask as she opened a Garganta and stepped through, leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki

Ichigo Kurosaki

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 am

Ichigo chuckled, turning back to hayami as she spoke. He sighed as he saw what she did with her mask, that being how he usually pulled his mask on. He growled as he ran forward while she was opening the garganta. As she stepped into it, however, he tripped, falling into the garganta. He sighed as it closed behind him, taking him with hayami.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}   The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Man of Legend: Ichigo Kurosaki! {Open}
Page 1 of 1