Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Murderous Intent Returns

Go down 
+2
Domon Ishson
Gouki23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gouki23

Gouki23

A Murderous Intent Returns Empty
PostSubject: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 pm

Gouki hasn't been spotted by the espada just yet the only way he could kill one of them was ripping apart another hollow or something better then that but really he wanted. Nothing was going to stand in his way not shinigami, quincy even his own kind humans...Gouki was a man on a deadly mission to rid this world of these monsters to show once and for all humans weren't just a meal to them. Gouki was on his quest to find an worthy opponent to kill then maybe it would bring some more people to fight against.
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Domon, who had been wandering the streets of Karakura Town after helping his father rescue Soren and STILL not getting any answers, came upon a man who seemed to be holding a significant power. He was clearly well trained by his physique, and had a large amount of spiritual energies. He decided to stop by and talk to the man, although he could already feel a great amount of darkness from him. He approached the man, extending his hand with a smile. Nice day huh?
Back to top Go down
Gouki23

Gouki23

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 am

Gouki wasn't prepared for dealing with someone like this maybe he should tell him to get lost or something or that nature his dark mission was too important. But he couldn't help but notice the human asked him if it was a nice day something that would be nice is ripping some hollows apart. Gouki tried acting more considerable hoping this guy would walk away but suddenly some arrancars were coming out of some black portals. "You picked the wrong day for this to be a nice one" Gouki rushed over to the scene hoping to make those hollow humans dead as quickly as possible this wasn't going to be easy. Gouki saw that the arrancars were advancing on some nuns but how tov get their attention maybe using a strong and powerful attack may get their attention. "Kage Bakudan" Gouki fired a reiatsu bomb killing one of the arrancars then the other one started calling for help their was nobody going to help him from death. Gouki fired another reiatsu bomb directly at the other arrancar injuring him badly from the explosion of the attack the thing started crawling and crying for help. Gouki thought of all those time humans cried for help from being eaten having their souls devoured by an unknown force this was payback for all those times. Gouki was waiting around seeing if anymore other arrancars would arrive before he kills this poor excuse of an hollowized human.

Last edited by Gouki23 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:08 am

Domon smiled, turning to face them. Yeah.. well, it will be nice after we take these guys out! He chuckled a little as he launched towards them, extending his hand as he moved. When he got close to them, a wave of concussive force exited his hand, crushing several of the Arrancar instantly. I rather like that Shane guy's power...
Back to top Go down
Gouki23

Gouki23

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am

The arrancar was crawling and bleeding but Gouki wasn't worried until another black portal appeared within the sky this could be trouble. He could use his ultimate power attack but it might level the whole town with omega blast something that he couldn't live with right now. However came out of that portal Gouki would be ready little did he know the arrancar that was bleeding on the ground was about to attack. The arrancar was hurt badly but it managed to lift up his right hand and yell out "Cero" firing the red ball directly hitting Gouki's arm. Quickly it caught Gouki's attention looking at his fallen enemy on the ground this hollow human didn't know who he was messing with. Gouki quickly yells out "Kage Seishouezenshin" transforms his body into a higher form of his shadow reiatsu now the arrancar was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Tomix stepped out of an Garganta. His sword was at his hilt, but he didn't feel like getting into a fight, He was wearing his long brown overcoat and black pants. He saw some Arrancar harrasing some humans, so he decided to step in. Tomix vanished with sonido, and appeared behind each of the Arrancar, slicing them in half in seconds.
"Peh" Tomix spat. "Weaklings."
He turned towards the humans that were fighting.
"Tomix Drakeson, Former Espada #8 at your serveice,:
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Blade was hidden in the ally way, sitting top of a fence resting his Zanpaktou on his shoulder. Blade felt a tiny burst of reiatsu flying like a breeze, it went over Blade's shoulder in seconds. "Pitiful humans...." said Blade. Blade was wearing his old Captains robe as he stood up, Blade then tied his Zanpaktou on his waste. "I must take down these jokes." said Blade as you can see Blade's reiatsu starting to form a aura around Blade. Blade then Shunpo'd, this shunpo actually made everything around the area vibrate a bit.

Blade appeared on top of a building, "You must be humans...Though your intentions are bad and you seem weak to my eyes." said Blade with no emotions, Blade was sending out tiny threats. They might not have seemed like threats, but they usually progress. "Human, move out of this area or die..." said Blade in a soft tone of voice. Blade then slowly pulled out his Zanpaktou, Blade usually didn't underestimate anyone but this was a different story.

Blade then looked at the second Human. "So there is 2 of you...." said Blade as he looked at the Espada. "And 1 of you.." said Blade again with a dead and annoyed looked. Blade's day was boring, since he had joined Gin in his search for power he had not notice any changes. Blade then slowly moved his foot pointing slightly to the left. A slight turn of events, Blade looked at Tomix "You might wanna draw you Zanpaktou, you are the first 1 i am going to kill..." said Blade.

Blade then looked again with another dead look "I must congratulate you, on ditching the Espada group.. But being a former doesn't mean you aren't going to be hunted down.." said Blade as he slowly moved his foot back pointing right at Tomix, the stalling gave time for Blade to make a a quick Shunpo'd right infront of the enemy, about 50cm away. Blade's zanpaktou was pointing in the sky as he made a downwards slash. "Blade Hayashi...Former Captain of the 6th.." said Blade at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dellapero+

Dellapero+

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Directly next to the group of fallen arrancars, a red line split in the air. The line expanded into a rather large and red garganta. A high spiritual pressure could be sensed from the other side. It was that if an espada, but not just any espada. The primera who had proven to be able to beat even the cero espada. The arrancar slowly walked out of the red dimensional rift and looked at the humans in the aream then the ex eight espada. It appeared that he could kill three birds with one stone . Two powerful humans and a traitor. The arrancar was wearing a grey shirt with a black hole symbol at the ribcage, black pants, and a grey material over his right-arm and hand with the same symbol at the elbow. This was Dellapero Katsui.

Dellpero smirked at the humans and was thinking this would hopefully be somewhat of a match. Then he noticed a shinigami. One of the shinigami at his previous meeting in the Menos Forest. Dellapero began to speak, firstly to the humans, then to the hsinigami. ) Red = talking to humans, blue= talking to Blade.) "Well,well,well...What the hell do we have here? Two humans killing arancars and a traitor. Looks like I have something to do for the next ten minutes... And why are you here, shinigami? Shouldn't you be training?
Back to top Go down
Shinko+

Shinko+

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:03 am

Also from Dellapero's garganta another being emerged. Goubatsu, an arrancar wearing a black overall emerged. Goubatsu was extrememly pale and his blue eyes seemed empty...it was almost as if he were dead...or if he wasnt thinking. Goubatsu looked down at the three however he stayed close to Dellapero.

So far the humans, Tomix...and even the city was lucky...as long as Dellapero was there Goubatsu was controlled and wouldnt react. However once Dellapero gave the order that could change. Goubatsu didnt speak. His blue eyes just moved from the humans, to Tomix, to Dellapero and back. The beast was calm and let out a weird sound. "Ahooohhhh", he said calmly, staying by Dellapero's side.
Back to top Go down
Tomix

Tomix

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 4:18 am

Tomix lept backwards when the shinigami appeared in front of him. He frowned when the Primera and another Arrancar turned up.
"Man...this REALLY isn't my day. Okay...Let's see...I'm surrounded, there are four of you...let's see....I guess I should...retreat."
He launched his hands downward, using Alchemy on the concrete. He was surrounded with a thick concrete wall. It would take at least half a minute to break through it. He opened a garganta at his feet, and he sunk into it, back to Korosu base, but not before yelling:
"Primera Espada! If you wish to kill me, come to the Kurosu base! I will battle and defeat you there!"
--EXIT--
Back to top Go down
Domon Ishson

Domon Ishson

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Domon, who by this point had taken to a corner due to all the emotions running through his head, decided to take his leave at this point. He was getting a headache due to all the people around him, and so he opened a Garangta nearby. I'm sure they'll be fine... He turned to the man who he had met earlier, smiling weakly. Sorry, but I'm afraid I've got to go... it was nice meeting you. With that he stepped into the Garganta, sealing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Gouki23

Gouki23

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Gouki thought the human should leave because their was going to be a massacre maybe this will get him the answers that he's been looking for. He wants the man responsible but hearihng the news about this Aizen dying made have calm the hollow threat for a while. Gouki wonders if he could use his final attack against all these arrancar monsters then thw human got into his fighting stance. "I'm giving you clowns....really you hollow humans of unknown nature a chance to get a the hell out of my sight before this human becomes a demon...NOW LEAVE"

Gouki wasn't ready to got all out on thse shinigami and hollow humans but if they push him then he'll unleash his evil form and bring damnation upon this town. The battlelines have been drawn and now these people were pushing him to do the unthinkable.

Last edited by Gouki23 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:51 am

Blade felt like this man was part of a cult. Demons are not feared by much, Blade looked at the man and he slowly rotated his leg in a 180 degree angle, once he hit the end he shunpo'd beside the man with his Zanpaktou out. "Then why don't you, mortal..?" said Blade. That last word was meant to be insulting. Blade then shunpo'd away as he slowly smirked. "As a Human, you are very limited to speed..." said Blade. "Broad won't help you escape your doom..I am going to destroy you with this sword..From the tip of my sword til the end.." said Blade as he pointed his Zanpaktou at the man. "I don't even need to release my sword..If I do that would be over estimating you." said Blade.

It always gets really annoying when a Human expects someone else to fight in full power. "Sir...Calling me a Clown will not help you live." said Blade replying to that tiny insult. "It might actually help you get killed much faster." said Blade as he slowly walked towards the human. Blade's zanpaktou started to glow, a basic move which Shinigami's use to prepare their Shikai. Instead of that Blade is using it to make the mortal feel scared.Blade was actually in the mood to kill, after the break from those Shinigami's, Blade hasn't done much lately.

A slight mood changed was made when Blade stared at the Espada. "This is my training.." said Blade as he looked at the other Shinigami. Well it looks like this man is out numbered. "Guys..I want this one." said Blade as he let out a hand gesture signaling that he wanted to kill this Human.Since he is a demon, Blade wanted to test out this guys power too see if he is strong, or he is just a poser. Their aren't much strong humans in this world, so Blade didn't really fear them.
Back to top Go down
Gouki23

Gouki23

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Gouki couldn't believe this a person wanted to challenge him and he didn't know what trouble that this fool was getting himself into but his loss. Gouki was going to show this shinigami the pleasures of what a demon like him can offer this shinigami. He was breathing a bit from using Kage Bakudan at full strength but he wanted to teach this fallen hollow human a lesson in pain. "I guess I'll teach the same lesson that I taught that hollow human then..." He said calmly. Gouki was hellbent to getting rid of the hollow even this shinigami won't be safe from his evil wrath that he was about to send. Gouki yells out "KAGE MESSATSU".

Gouki started screaming in pain and many shadows started forming around him until they started to form one big long shadow. Gouki just dissapear into the big shadow. Then the dragon hybrid monster started roaring from the big shadow then it came out looking at the shinigami his meal. Thus it unleash a massive reiatsu shadow bomb with a deadly blast radius.
Back to top Go down
Mukuro Rokudo

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Blade stared at the Human who has vanished into the shadow, the bomb has flew quick. Blade sigh to see another enemy who depends on his abilities to fight. Blade then pulled out his Zanpaktou as he split himself in to 5. Each of them shunpo'd away, the original shunpo'd into the sky, away from the blast as he slowly positioned his Zanpaktou vertically. A big barrier, capable of blocking up to lvl 41 Kidous. Since Blade was far away from the enemy he had the upper hand advantage. Blade looked down on the ugly demon, though he had amazing reiatsu but he can never take down anyone who has the power to escape. After the Blast Blade's barrier was torn up, Blade was a bit injured. It was nothing though, that injury would not effect Blade in any way.

Blade pointed his Zanpaktou at the enemy as he smirked, "Mortal..." said Blade as a big shadow climbed out of his sword and on to his back, it looked like a black devil was holding onto Blade as he slowly twisted his zanpaktou slightly. A large fist flew towards the enemy with great force.The reiatsu released by the enemy was great, but it will not fend him from his destiny.
Back to top Go down
Gouki23

Gouki23

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 pm

The guy was fast and yet Gouki knew it was stupid to use his ultimate power but still the guy had no choice he wanted to prove a point. Then the enemy's attack was directly near his face but it was blocked by one of the dragon's heads breaking the jaw of the monster. The other dragon head looked at Blade witrh rage in their eyes they wanted blood for their hurt friend. "You'll pay for that dearly" The monster yelled. The monster raise his tail up sending a almost like a tremor to the ground hoping to throw the shinigami off by surprise. "Now I believe you called me mortal but this is my demon form....but I do have a bankai sword from the shinigami I killed years ago"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Intent Returns   A Murderous Intent Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

A Murderous Intent Returns
Page 1 of 1