Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)   Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 pm

"...okay, guess it WAS that bad," Locura commented once she noticed how tense he was. "Look, we're friends Haku, and if we're going to be friends, you're going to have to get used to hugs. They're a good way to tell someone how much you appreciate them," Locura said to him, a sigh escaping her lips. "But...if you don't want to be hugged, I won't object, since it seems to have spooked you quite a bit." Locura commented, a disappointed tone entering her voice upon saying that.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)   Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 pm

"N-No, it's fine. I'm just...not used to receiving such physical contact. Usually the only physical contact I get is that of fists and such from enemies trying to attack me or kill me" he stuttered out as he twitched slightly once she left go of him, slowly getting over his shock. Well, from what he said, it was more understandable as to why he reacted the way he did. The physical contact he is used to is the type of contact that would cause harm.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)   Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 pm

"Ah, I see. Well, that's not healthy in the slightest; like I said, hugs are fundamental to friendships and, now that I think about it, it's probably good to get a hug once in a while so something like what happened with you doesn't happen," Locura stated, cheerful that he didn't seem to be opposed to the idea of hugs. "It was interesting meeting ya Haku-chan, but I guess I should be going now." Locura said to him; she didn't want to stay out wandering Karakura for too long, lest the group she was with got curious and decided to investigate. Unlike her, they would probably attack Haku on sight.
Back to top Go down
The Tragic Siblings

The Tragic Siblings

PostSubject: Re: Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)   Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Haku nodded his head to show he understood though he seemed to be a little disappointed and even a little sad she had to leave. "Right, I understand. It was good to meet you Locura-Chan" he said with a small, almost childlike smile on his face that would have made Locura think of the picture in the locket, albeit the difference being the scar as he started flapping his wings and took off into the air, waving bye to her.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)   Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Locura was happy that she had met Haku; she was even looking forward to the next time that the two of them met. She could definitely see a bright future being a friend of the former shinigami known as Haku. "It was good to meet you too Haku-chan! I hope we meet again soon! Oh, and you should try smiling more; it really suits you!" Locura called out to him in a friendly tone, returning the wave goodbye. Soon after she spoke, she vanished from view, using sonido to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)   Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Espada, Former Shinigami, Friendly Interactions?! (Locura Only)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2