Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ria Bartin

Ria Bartin

The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) Empty
PostSubject: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Ria was currently out in the middle of the night, staring up at the sky. The first day at school was...interesting, to say the least she thought to herself; she had requested from her parents to stay out later that night and, thankfully, they had agreed to it. I wonder why those two people completely ignored the teacher though? she asked herself. Then again, she had ignored the teacher as well, mostly because she knew most of what he was talking about. That was the advantage of homeschool; you often were a lot better off than other kids your own age, simply because your teacher didn't have to focus on nineteen to twenty-nine other students.

Hopefully I learn a lot from these lower class people the rich girl thought to herself, closing her eyes. It really was rather peaceful out here, now that she thought of it. Most of what she knew of nature came solely from books or something similar; it wasn't often that she was outside voluntarily like this. At the current moment, she was in some park in Karakura Town; she wasn't sure which park it was or where exactly it was. She had just wandered until she found a park, and then she had laid down in the grass there.

"Wonder if the low class does this often?" she couldn't help but ponder aloud to herself. For that matter, she wondered if the low class had abilities like she did. So far, she hadn't met a ton of people, and she hadn't met anyone else with special powers, yet. She knew it had to be a matter of time though, since she doubted that she was unique when it came to her abilities. Deciding not to ponder on that for too long, the girl soon opened her eyes again and glanced around, a frown on her face. "Must be hearing things..." Ria muttered to herself; she could have sworn she heard movement in the bushes around the area, but she couldn't see a thing in the darkness.

Last edited by Ria Bartin on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Lilly looked up at the girl " who are you young laddy?" she said smileing her tail swishing back and forth as she looked at her. she then floted in the air beside her. " why arn't you speical?" she laughed slightly. she was purring softly under her breth at the odd girl. L:illy was whearing her normal tribal close instead if her shinigami attire.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bartin

Ria Bartin

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:23 pm

((Since Archer's had plenty of time to post...I'm gonna go ahead and post now))

Ria raised an eyebrow at the very, very strange person. She certainly didn't look normal at all, which the tail obviously proved. "I think...I should be asking you the same thing. What, exactly, are you?" Ria asked, possibly sounding a tad rude as she asked this. The fact that the woman seemed to be purring didn't really help stop Ria's questions that were running through her head. "And I know I'm special; obviously, you are as well."
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am

Lilly laughed "I'm a shinighami, also a furry, a mix of a person and animal.... I'm a tigress.... and thank you ." she purred louder now "and you are? humen? it's hard to tell with you..... your scent confuses me...." she circled him sniffing and purring and smileing her evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bartin

Ria Bartin

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:50 pm

"A shinigami? Aren't you one of 'em people who wears those black robes?" Ria questioned of the woman, watching her warily. Ria judged most people based on appearance, and this shinigami looked...so abnormal that Ria couldn't help but judge her that way. "And yes, I'm a human. My name is Ria; and yours?" at the least, she was trying to be polite to the other female. She was probably confused about her race due to the jewels that were in her hair.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:22 pm

"My name is luilly torra... nice to meet you ." she smiled brightly. she stood up streit "and yes shinigami usualy were black kimonos but I prefur my tribale close to the normal shinigami atire." she said looking at her deer skin belly shirt and skirt thing. She smiled and sat down on mid air.
Back to top Go down
Ria Bartin

Ria Bartin

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Ria didn't realize it before, but she just figured out that it was likely that no one else was able to see the woman she was conversing with. Since it was the middle of the night, however, she believed she had nothing to worry about. "Tell me...do all shinigami look similar to you?" Ria decided to question; she would find it difficult to believe that they did if the woman's answer was yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)   The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Snob and The Shinigami(coribora/ lilly torra)
Page 1 of 1