Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

coribora

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

coribora Empty
PostSubject: coribora   coribora EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:32 pm

Name: Coribora cifer

Number: 13

Looks: about five feet tall with long black hair and curled dragon horns conected by her bone mask were around her face, she has bright green eyes that resembal dragon eyes. she always keeps quiet espeshaly in the sight of blood ... she has a black dragon tail that waves behind her... she weres a black silk dress and craies her sword on her back

Hollow Hole: right below her chest

Mask Fragment: on the top of her head a thin line of bone and her curved horns sit.

Number Tattoo: on her lower back

Personality: calm she sticks to hersellf, she likes to be alone doesn't realy hate soul repers/shinagami

Sexuality: she likes boys...

Relationship Status: singal

Resurrecion Information she lookes like a dragon nymth and has wings long horns, sharp teeth and a long dragon tail.

Name: dracana

Represent: black dragon

Family: shadow

Looks: she is 5 ft tall and has on a black short dress with open sides. and her winges are black with white thorn vine paterns on them same with her tail and dress.

Techniques

Name: dark fire

State: both but better in resserecion

Description: her sword shrouded in black fire and can perce anything even steal... it can reach up to 1,000 degrease farenhight... she can enabal and disabal it at any time but can opnly use it 5 times in one day.... she also has the basic arrancar tecneks.... and her cero resembals black fire

History and RP Sample

History: She lived a lonly life in a poor town. She saw spirets when she was alive and she saw her best freind devoured by a hollow. After that she lived in lonyeness and depresion. She never showed her tears and never let any one get as close as her freind did
she died in her sleep after she drank poisen to kill hersellf. Then she became a hollow, she walked the white dessert for years with out perpus. Eventualy she broke her mask in a fight with an other hollow, becoming an arrancar then she killed it of corse... She found her way to las noches then she found her older brother who had died befor her... Now she is ulquiorra's fraccion, he is her older brother and she follows him around.

RP Sample: kean walked around the woods in her wolf form she was looking for fun, of corse Shade fang was following her. (she doesnt know it). shade fang wanted to be alpha and he wanted Kean for himsellf. She knew he was there and she was about to kill him... she stoped walking and lept behind her biteing him in her wolf form the woods filled with yelps, growls and currs words...

Last edited by coribora/ sen sen on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

coribora Empty
PostSubject: Re: coribora   coribora EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 am

Quote :
her sword shrouded in black fire and can perce anything even steal

How hot is the fire and does the sword stay shrouded in fire until she releases her resurrecion?

I don't know if you're aware or not, but you are allowed to have more than one technique if you wanted to - just in case you weren't sure Very Happy

Your history needs to be longer - at least 7 lines to be an arrancar

I need you to put capital letters after each full stop, and you have a few typos and mispelt words here and there that need to be fixed up. If you need any help with feel free to PM me and ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

coribora Empty
PostSubject: Re: coribora   coribora EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

yeah what she said lol everything looks good just a longer history if you can and you'd be all set ^^
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

coribora Empty
PostSubject: Re: coribora   coribora EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

ok I edited it ^^ and I know she can have more than one tec.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

coribora Empty
PostSubject: Re: coribora   coribora EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 am

Ok, just making sure Very Happy
Approved ^^ Lucky you, the first person on the site to get a power level Very Happy The power level that you get now won't be needed for another week or two until the system is in place, and what I give you now is still subject to change as I go through the applications ^^
ML/W for now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

coribora Empty
PostSubject: Re: coribora   coribora EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 9:57 am

thank you ^^ ulquiorra's happy to have a sis and fraccion XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coribora Empty
PostSubject: Re: coribora   coribora Empty

Back to top Go down