Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert Empty
PostSubject: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Coribora walked around the desert boredly. she sang a sorrofull song as she wallked, " come my child free, come and sing with me, singing to the wind so lonely-" she closed her eyes before singing the rest in another language. She walked her black dragon tail swishing back and forth as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

Kazuki was walking around when he saw somebody in the desert, he was there just to get some thoughts threw nothing else. He walked up to the girl ''Hello there that was a wonderful song''. He said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:56 pm

she looked at him... then looked around " hello... and who might you be?" her tail swished as she stood still her horn glistaning in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:00 am

''My name is Kazuki Asakura the 6 Espada and who might you be'', he said kindly as his tail was being block from veiw by his legs. He had a smile on his face and he also had put his arms behind his head.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:58 am

she shot him a look... " I'm Coribora Cifer... Ulquiorra's little sister and fraccion..." she sighed and looked at him with her emrald green eyes, they were verry dragon like you might say...
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 am

''I have yet to meet him but I hear he is scary I think me and him would get along very well, also it seems that me and you are vey alike since both of us have dragon like features'', he said as he moved his tail to a position where she could she and also his eyes turned to a light blue color.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:08 am

she tilted her head "hmm... nice. Many people say I'm too dragon like with my personality... realy I couldn't care less how people see me..." she yawned as her horns glistened in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:18 am

''I dont get that since I dont know to many people, but would you mind me asking what type of dragon you are'', he said kindly with a smile he was hoping he wasent asking something to personal.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:21 am

she looked at him with cold eyes. " I'm a dragon of darkness, and of death.... and might I aqsk the same of you?" she put her han on her hip and for once smiled no one has ever seen her smile... as she did so she exposed her dragon fangs.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:31 am

''I am the Dragon Of Ice and Water, You also have a wonderful smile'',, he said with a smile and a slit chuckle. He wasent to good with flirting, he thought he was trying to hard.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:38 am

she laughed "you remind me of someone I once knew... but he is dead now.... and thank you for the compament." she said as she blushed slightly. She had once loved someone... but ended up killing him... so she'd rather not go down that road again.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:43 am

''Your welcome,and also if you dark then I guess that would make us kind of opposites'', he said kindly. He thought that since water is seen as a good thing and Dark and Death isnt. He had a smill on his face.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:47 am

she giggled "not realy... light would be my opasit... fire would be yours..." she ended up laughing. "well... I should continue my walk, would you like to came with me?" she said tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am

''Your right that would be my oppposite and I would love to'', he said as he stood beside her waiting for her to move.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:54 am

she began to walk singing the song gomenasi softly to hersellf... (( OOC: the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPQ3mJhs2Y )) as she walked her tail swished back and forth lie always. "what I thought wasn't mine, in the light. was a one of a kind, a precios peral.when I wanted to cry, I couldn't cause I wasn't alowed...." she sang softly and beautifly
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Kazuki thought the song was a very good, he enjoyed listten to it and he thought that she sung it wonderfuly. His tail was draggining in the sand he thought that he it looked cool so thats why he did it.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 pm

as she fineshed she saw what she was looking for.... "well... we're here...." it was a pool of water.she took of her shirt and shirt revealing a bakini she slowly got into the water "ahhhh, this feels nice today... want to join me? you can just please keep your pant's on at least...." she said as she dove under the water.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:14 pm

''Yay Water'' He then took off his shirt and walked into the water. He was happy to be by some water agin after so long.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:21 pm

coribora laughed as he got so exited by the water "well I'm glad your happy." she splashed him as he got in.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:25 pm

He was slpashed with the water and it caused him to break out in laughter, once he was done laughing he splashed her back.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:29 pm

she was splased then she taged him then dove under watter. "gotta catch me!" she waited under water for him to follow
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

He gigled as he then went under the water chasing her. The water was cool and he was enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 am

She hid in the plants on the pool floor. she stayed quiet as she hid but again her tail swished and black stood out against green. She was laying on the floor of the natual pool in the plants. She was pail skined so she more than likely stood out in the plants.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki

Kazuki

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Kazuki saw her through the plants on the pool floor because of the different color. He then came up from behind her and tapped her on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
coribora/ lilly torra

coribora/ lilly torra

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:37 am

she turned around and smiled she grabed him and smiled and pointed twards the surface she swam up and took in a deep breth "do you want to know what you get for catching me?" she said a michivos look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert   Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert Empty

Back to top Go down

Coribora the lone dragon in the white desert
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next