Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)

Go down 
+2
Locura Ash
Mammon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mammon

Mammon

A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) Empty
PostSubject: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Soft and shiney fur, elegant paws with sharp claws, eyes that holds so many mysterous yet are so emotionless. These words flew through Mammon`s head as he observed the cat sitting in front of him, its tail whiping from side to side, its yellow eyes looking into his yellow eyes, neither of them blinking. The moon was hanging tall over the streets of karakura, and it even reached into the old graveyard he was sitting in. The graveyard had been closed serval years ago, so he was not worried over anyone would see him.

"You should go home little creature, your owner misses you..", he spoke in his usual cold and emotionless voice, while taking of his glasses. He reached down and lightly traced the cat over the head, causing it to pure. He could easily crush this cat`s head with his hand, but he chose not to. The creature had shown no harm towards him, and it didn`t seem understand what he was saying. Mammon was greedy for power, but he saw no meaning in killing such a harmless being. Insteed of running away, the cat simply walked over to him, nuding its head against his black pants to get nuzzled. Mamon reached down and picked it up with his slender fingers, befor placing it in his own lap, pushing his glasses up yet again.

His reaitsu was so surpressed that only the most skilled of shinigami would feel his reaitsu. His reaitsu was almost as high as the captain commander, but when it was surpressed so much like now, it would only feel like a unseated shinigami to them. It was one of his first trips up to the human world, but he wasen`t stupid, so he chose his places of exsploring with great care.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Nearby, a girl was watching the proceedings; she looked rather young, but of course that was deceiving, considering her status. For a while, both of the beings before her simply stared at each other, neither blinking nor doing much of anything else. Now, some might wonder what a former espada was doing in a graveyard; to put it simply, she just so happened to wander by the graveyard. The cat that the man was now staring at had rushed away from her and spooked her a bit, since she hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings that well. She chose to chase after the cat to scold it, although it probably wouldn't understand her.

Finally, the man did something other than stare at the cat; he spoke. Brr...sounds like a cold guy from his voice. Wonder if he could freeze people in their tracks with that kind of voice. Also, what's with people with glasses deciding to take them off to appear all mysterious? Locura asked herself; it was obvious that she was starting to learn about what the humans called cliches. He was petting the cat now, and she wondered who the guy was; she was sensing some fairly low reiatsu from the man, but...she doubted the Soul Society would let an unseated shinigami just wander into the human world. His reiatsu also felt...strange, to her; it didn't seem to belong to any of the races she knew of, which was rather odd. After a moment considering these thoughts, she finally announced her presence to the man by speech; she figured that, after observing him for all that time, she should probably introduce herself.

"How do you know the cat has an owner? For all you know, the cat's a stray. That, or it's some kind of evil demon in disguise, plotting to scare unsuspecting people like me," Locura spoke to him; ironically, she was talking to a demon. When she had first felt the man's reiatsu, she had suppressed her reiatsu, just so she didn't frighten him off, in case he really was as weak as he seemed. If she had to guess, she'd probably say that her reiatsu now felt like that of a human that had weak control of their powers. "Any reason why you're in a graveyard?" Locura asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 am

The man walked stealthily through the town under the guise of night, the only people to see him being those foolish enough to venture out alone by themselves. However, as much as he wanted to strike them dead where they stood he knew that he needed to refrain from such outwardly noticeable behaviour. It would do no good to have to explain the multitudes of dead humans to his Lord because he had so little self-control.

As he silently walked he adjusted the cuff of his impeccably white suit, which somehow retained its pure colour no matter what; it even remained white even after he participates in a blood-bath. Letting out a low growl from deep within his throat he stalked forward, picking up his pace a little after finally sensing the reiatsu he had been trying to find amongst the reiatsu of the surprisingly spiritually aware town.

It was amazing how much had changed in the thousands of years imprisonment that they had served - before there had been no such thing as a 'spiritually aware' being, except for the rare few in Soul Society. However, now it seems to have spread like a disgusting plague. Glancing around, his piercing blue eyes still discernable even in the dark, he saw Mammon sitting amongst some graves with a young girl talking to him.

With another growl, this time of frustration, he set on his new course towards the demon. What was he thinking by interacting with that girl? He must be going crazy to allow himself to be see! He came into the view of the two people in the graveyard, his face completely schooled to be emotionless in a suave mask of sophistication as he heard the girl's question.

"Is there any reason why such a young girl such as yourself is in a graveyard at such a late hour? You should know it isn't safe to be out; who knows how many nasty people there are just waiting to prey on young girls such as yourself."

His voice was cold and clipped, showing his distaste at her presence in every word he spoke. He sensed that she appeared to be one of those 'spiritually aware' humans, but he could also sense that she seemed to be suppressing some power, meaning she was probably more powerful than she let on; he frowned slightly, the look not suiting his usually clear face.

He was sure Mammon had already picked up on this fact, so there was no need to tell him; plus, it wasn't like there was anything to worry about - if this turned nasty (finger's crossed) then two demons would be more than enough to defeat whatever she was.

He also didn't have to worry about the girl finding out what he was from his reiatsu because, not only should she be unfamiliar with it, but also because he had been suppressing it ever since arriving in the town, making it appear akin to that of a weak human's level. He did not like appearing to be around the same power level as a weak human.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:15 am

Mai sighed quietly. The Warehouse....had to be the embodiment of boredom and....napping. Mai ran through the Vizard Warehouse and peered into each and every room. Most of them were napping and snoring, covers pulled up over there faces. She tried to wake a few, only to be either smacked, yelled at, or sometimes hit with a low-level kido as a warning. The others were out and about, probably having fun. Unlike Mai. she made herself some coffee and watched an odd television show, before simply walking out of the Warehouse. She yawned, quietly walking the empty streets of Karakura. You could still see the after effects of today's heavy rain. It flooded the roads and the little plants. There was mud pretty much everywhere on the sidewalks. Mai looked aronud quickly, only to see no one, no humans, no spiritual beings, anywhere in sight.

It creeped her out, like one of those nightmares where your the only person in any of the dimensions. She had those a lot. She crept into a back alley. She pulled Tethisrenta out of it's gaurd and whispered "Wake up." to the blade, as if it was a mere child. She had soft, gleaming orange fur, tiny white paws with razor sharp claws, and electric yellow eyes. She sighed softly to herself and gazed down at her reflection in a puddle of dirty rain water. "You should really specify your appearence next time....I'd of preferred green eyes...." Tethisrenta mumbled from within' Mai. Mai grumbled back. "Shut up your gonna give me away." Mai said to Tethisrenta. "Me? Give you away? Ha, your the kitten talking to yourself." Tethisrenta said with a childish giggle.

Mai just growled back before prancing away from the alleyway. She ran aronud for a bit, before spotting a man with yellow eyes and...and a trace of reiatsu. She slowly walked over to him. Tethisrenta winced as he petted Mai softly, but Mai didn't mind it. She purred affectionately, staring into his yellow eyes, studying him quietly. When she heard him tell her to go to her owner, Tethisrenta smirked within Mai's mind. Mai simply nuzzled his leg, yet her eyes widened whne the man picked her up and sat her on his lap. She continued to purr before jumping up and licking his cheek. She was content that no one could feel her Reiatsu during shikai. It was very convienent for interacting with others without shocking results. She blinked when a woman appeared, and the cat Mai growled in response. She wasn't a demon, just a Vizard. Her eyes widened at the presence of another man. She began to think about how dangerous it was to be out here. What was she thinking?!
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:53 am

"Like yourself, Lucifer?", Mammon spoke out as he stood up, holding the cat in his arms, unaware it was a female vaizard. His yellow eyes looked through the glasses and locked themselfs on the young girl. He was sencing a strong spiritual pressure from her, but it was held down. The girl could`t had been planning a sneek attack since she walked out from hiding and spoke to him. "It could get dangerous, little one, you should`t wandrer out in these dark places..", he said, looking down at the cat(mai), stroking her behind the ear.
"Now..", he said afterwards, placing the cat down onto the grass, pushing his glasses further up on his nose, and turning towards Locura. "Would you might exsplain what you are doing out here in the middle of the night, spying on a stanger...such a inccolent child..haven`t your parent`s told you to never got out after it gets dark?". As he spoke, no emotion was displayed in his face, his yellow eyes looking directly into hers.

"..Speaking of exsplainning...Lucifer, what are you doing out here? Don`t the master`s pet have more important things to do than stalk young girls or spy on his...comrades?", he said in a tone without emotions, looking at Lucifer now.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:07 am

((Sorry for not mentioning the fact that she's out of her gigai...))

On this day, Locura wasn't in her gigai, so she was a bit surprised that the two strange men didn't notice her mask fragments. Then again, it was rather dark in the graveyard that night, so she couldn't blame them for not noticing. Just like the man she had just spoken to, the new arrival had such a strange reiatsu around him as well, though it also felt rather weak. She didn't think it was a coincidence that these two knew each other; something was definitely up. However, she stayed quiet for the moment as the man she spoke to spoke to the new arrival; she learned his name was Lucifer. She wasn't an expert, but in the religion that humans called Christianity, wasn't Lucifer the man cast down from Heaven, a fallen angel? Probably unrelated, but still, it was pretty interesting now that she thought about it."Well, in case you didn't notice, I'm not an ordinary human, and I doubt the two of you are as weak as your reiatsu suggests," Locura stated, deciding it was time to stop acting like everything was peachy.

"Also, I'm unfamiliar with your reiatsu; it doesn't feel like a human's, shinigami's, vizard's, bount's, or arrancar's," Locura spoke again; the fact that there was a race she hadn't encountered unnerved her, since she had just stated the only races she knew of with strong reiatsu. "Third, my parents have been dead for over one-thousand years, and fourth, I can obviously take care of myself when it comes to nasty people that prey on young looking people like myself," Locura stopped speaking then, considering the words the unknown being had said just moments before. She was currently wondering who this master was. I wonder, what exactly have I gotten myself into? Locura questioned to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am

Lucifer smirked at Mammon's words as a response to what he said to the girl, the smirk only growing wider and colder as Mammon told her of the dangers the darkness could bring.

"Now, that isn't very nice, is it Mammon? For one you might scare the poor child by making her think I might be one of those nasty people who prey on innocents."

However, even though his words implied that he was a friend, his cold voice said anything but that, and any normal person might just shiver at the cold detachment in his voice. He let out a light laugh when she perceptively said that their reiatsu wasn't nearly as weak as it appeared, but his eyes narrowed when she started listing what they weren't - whoever this girl was she was very adept at sensing reiatsu.

A small, displeased from formed on his face, the frown he usually reserves for displeasing subordinates who were quite close to the end of their life, as he would end it shortly. Though his mood did lift ever so slightly when she said that she could look after herself.

"Can you now? Well, it would seem as though you have absolutely nothing to worry about if you can take care of yourself."

His mocking tone was not lost on any of the people present. "So what is your name girl? Before he could get her answer Mammon started speaking again about their great Lord, and he felt as though he could murder his fellow demon right where he stood.

How dare he bring up their Lord in the presence of an oblivious person - what part of keeping a low profile did he not understand? The fool was going to reveal everything! Even though his inner musings were in turmoil, Lucifer's face remained pleasant, completely masking all of his thoughts, except for the very dangerous glint that had appeared in his eyes, betraying his deadly power and anger.

"I would have no reason to be here, aside from the fact that I was sent to learn your whereabouts and what you were doing to make sure you remained... incognito. It's a good thing I did find you; who knows what you might have said without me here." His words served to make the greedy demon appear incompetent.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 am

Kitten Mai looked up at the man as he held her in his arms. He seemed quite strong, but she was unsure who he was. She had never seen this man around Karakura or the Soul Society. Maybe he was just a young shinigami, or an Arrancar. Mai looked around the man's body, searching for a zanpaktou. Her small body straightened in his arms, her eyes gaining the slight speck of impending worry. "Where's his weapon....zanpakutou...something that shows his race...where is it..." Mai thought to herself, purring loudly as he scratched behind her ear. She was caught off gaurd by both of the men's reiatsu, unsure what they were. She looked at the woman quietly, studying her. Mai was pretty sure she was an arrancar, a strong one too. She stared quietly at everyone as the man set her down in the grass. She looked at the man named Lucifer and a frown rose inside her mind.

"He has that air of pride and selfishness about him, doesn't he Mai?" Tethisrenta murmured to her within her mind. Mai sighed. "Yes, he does Tethisrenta It's odd that the kind man who petted me knows this weird creepo." Mai replied to Tethisrenta's observation. She threw a quick glance to the group before sitting down in the grass and licking her paws. "So, are you two comrades, or did I miss out on something while I wasn't listening? Sorry, I tend to get bored easily." Mai said sarcastically to them all, though her question was directed at the man who petted her and the man named Lucifer with a prideful demeanor. She hated it when people where so....confident...of themselves. She had been told it once occured long ago to a man named Sosuke Aizen, and that he had fallen due to her dear friend Ichigo Kurosaki. Mai slightly hoped that the same fate would happen unto this man.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:16 am

"Hm, i dont belive i have ever been nice..", Mammon answerd in his usual emotionless tone, his face remainning calm, through you could see he narrowed his yellow eyes on Lucifer with anger behind his glasses. Mammon turned fully around and walked over to the girl with the bone fragments, placing his hand onto her head, his yellow eyes looking directly into hers. "..You might be old, but you arc like a kid, haven`t anyone told you to arc with respect towards the adults?..". His grib was strong around her head, and it felt like he could crush it easily, if he wanted to that was.

Mammon removed his hand from her hand and turned his head towards Lucifer, with a little smink comming over his face now. "So basicly, you were sent to babysit me? Seems like you are getting less important jobs..are you growing weak, Lucifer?..". Mammon`s smink dissapeard again, and he looked down at the cat that had just spoken. "What a nautghy creature..lying isen`t a nice thing to do..". He reached down and grabbed Mai by the neck, holding her up in front of himself. "Why dont you come out and speak with us, little one?". He dropped her onto the grass yet again, and stepped slightly away.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 am

"Well for all I know, you might actually be one of those people who prey on the innocent," Locura was speaking to the man who seemed rather full of himself; she didn't mean it as an insult or anything, she was just attempting a joke. Of course, considering the man didn't know her that well, he might not know she was joking. "My name is Locura; might I know the names of the two very, very strange men?" she replied when questioned for her name; it was interesting to see how the two men interacted with each other. On one hand, they appeared to be allies, but on the other hand...well, they seemed like they were competing between each other, for whatever reason. Kind of reminds me of the espada, now that I think about it Locura thought to herself; she idly wondered if one of these two men were planning a coup on this person that the first man had called "master". Such a strange thing to call someone, now that she thought about it.

"I act like a kid because I look like a kid; I find it's easier to mix in with the humans that way. They usually don't question anything a kid does, chalking it up to curiosity or something like that," Locura replied, returning the stare of the man, at least until he let go of her head. She knew that he wasn't going to harm her, at least not yet; she hadn't done anything to the two of them. It was then that the cat had spoken; that just seemed to confirm her belief that the cat was a demon. "The cat just talked...definitely indicates that it's a demon," Locura muttered to herself, staring at the "cat" as she muttered that. "Strange though...I don't feel any reiatsu coming off of it, not even suppressed reiatsu." Locura muttered a second time; she hadn't met a person like that before, which led her to believe that it was either a special ability, or that the person was in some kind of transformed state. Then again, she didn't spy a sword anywhere, which made it unlikely to be a shikai; most of the shikai she had encountered still involved the sword in some way, even if it wasn't in its original form.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 am

"Yes, for all you know, I could be..." His face remained deadly serious, though a strange glint in his eye seemed to suggest that he was one of the people that should be watched out for in the dark. Looking lazily over to Mammon he listened to the words spoken.

As soon as the words left Mammon's mouth, implying his power being weakened, the mask on Lucifer's face dropped for a few brief seconds to show the terrifying anger beneath, his cold blue eyes snapping. It was only with this one frustrating demon that he could lose himself so totally in his emotions as to break his cold mask.

"I would have you know Mammon, I would have no need to come here if it wasn't deemed that you were incapable of being left alone for even a moment; who's the weak one now?"

He managed to right his mask of cold indifference, and he looked at the man opposite him in contempt. He hated Mammon, there was no doubt about it, and it pained him greatly that one being he wanted to kill most and he was unable to as they needed all the demons they could get.

He was still keyed up on anger, though his outward appearance didn't show it, so he ignored the frivolous and pointless conversation held between the girl - Locura? - though he did interject at one point, when she asked their names,

"I am Lucifer little girl - if I was you I would do well to remember that name."

However, near the end of the conversation a new voice caught his attentin, and he swivelled his penetrating gaze towards the cat, which Mammon had put down on the ground, and in two strides he had picked it up in one hand and bringing it up so that it was at eye level.

It appeared to be a normal cat, but now that he concentrated much more he could detect the slightest reiatsu - though it was way too faint for him to feel it for long - but it had been long enough. He didn't like those that concealed themselves from him, and he started to reach into the back pocket of his designer white suit for the knife which was concealed there, with the intention of killing the cat right there, this intention plain in his eyes.

Unfortunately his actions were halted by Locura speaking, and he immediately dropped the cat on the ground, his face unchanging as he turned to face her with a look of incredulity.

"Aren't you a little old to believe in demons?"

Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Mai hissed loudly as the man picked her up by the neck. She looked at him and a angry sigh arrived from her tiny kitten mouth. "I don't recall lying, nor was I purposely spying on you. I just happened to be in my Shikai when I met you. So put me down." Mai growled, her purr disappearing completely. She shook out her fur before throwing a quick glance to the others in the vicinty. "Oh Mai, what have I warned and told you time and time before? You play with the fire that your oh so attracted to, or maybe it's attracted to you, and you, sweet Mai-kun, will get sorely burned. Maybe you have learned your-" Tethisrenta began, before Mai growled at him in anger. "Shut up Tethisrenta. I have a bad feeling about both men. It's weird that in this situation, I can feel as if the arrancar is more trusty then them....." Mai murmured back to the zan within' her mind, her tiny voice unsteady. She sighed as, within' a blink of an eye, a young teenage girl sat in place of the orange kitten. Mai's reiatsu bursted out like a wave kept behind a dam, washing over the area. She glared at the two men before standing up, directly an incredibly harsh stare at the prideful man known as Lucifer. She scampered over ot where the young arrancar was standing and smiled at her slowly. "Hello." Mai said in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:08 pm

Mammon returned Lucifer`s angry glare with yet anthoder small mocking smink, the anger Lucifer was exspressing apperently amused the yellow-eyed emotionless man. "And yet you reveal your name in front of two beings that could tell all of this little encounter...tsk, tsk...your so careless, Lucifer...but i might aswell say my name you will keep a little of your...pride and honor". Mammon pushed his glasses up onto his nose and let out a little sigh, running a hand through his neck-long wellkept hair.

"My name is Mammon..", he said in a light bow, sending yet anthoder mocking smink towards Lucifer. It was clear the two men had a grudge against eachother, but why they didn`t kill eachother right away, was a secret between the two of them, and the rest of the demons. Mammon kneeled down and placed his hand onto Mai`s head, narrowing his yellow eyes at her. "Reaitsu from a shinigami and hollow...i can only asume your a vaizard..". A light smink came over his face, as if she amused him. "To think such a little being could be blessed with such powers...". He stood up again and looked at Lucifer, his usual emotionless face returning.

Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:11 pm

The man...Lucifer; he just rubbed Locura the wrong way. She hated people that were full of themselves, and Lucifer seemed to be the pinnacle of such a thing. Mammon, on the other hand, didn't seem as bad as his "friend" though she didn't exactly trust him either. There was, after all, the small matter of their strange reiatsu that she didn't recognize at all. Doesn't even contain a hint of other races' reiatsu Locura reminded herself, looking at Mai. "So...I guess you're not a demon then?" Locura questioned, a sigh escaping her lips. Her inane theories usually turned out wrong, though she was sure that one day she would be spot on. "You know, it's kinda dangerous for you to be here. Who knows what these two guys are?" Locura replied, looking at Lucifer so as to answer what he said to her. "And no, I'm not too old to believe in demons. Heck, You might be demons, since your reiatsu is so unusual." Locura was unaware of the fact that they were, in fact, demons; she was just saying that mostly because of the fact that Lucifer seemed so startled to hear her talking about demons. Wonder when the two of them will stop talking so politely to each other and actually attack each other... Locura thought to herself after she had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 am

A well kept eyebrow rose at Mammon's words, his calm demeanor completely in place - he would not lose his temper to such an inferior creature.

" I had nothing to lose by revealing my name as, by your own stupidity, you already revealed it earlier. So, assuming neither of these two ladies in our company are complete idiots, they would have already known should they look through their memories."

He knew Mammon was trying to once again anger him by using the words pride and honour in an insulting way, but he refused to rise to the bait, instead turning to the much more interesting creatures before him; he had heard of vizards and arrancar after being released from Hell, but this was the first time seeing them - they didn't look anything special, except Locura appeared to be wearing bone fragments.

"Demons only appear in stories told to little children to frighten them when they've been bad; just because you, little child, are not adept enough at discerning between reiatsu does not mean that our reiatsu is 'unusual' - just different and more refined to what you're used to."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsumi

Mai Natsumi

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Mai frowned at the two men. She looked at the one who had petted her, Mammon, with yellow eyes and glasses. She nodded. "It's not the best ability, but it's my own. And it helps for....disguising." Mai mumbled to him, throwing the man a slightly creeped out look. His eyes.....thay didn't have the look of pride as the one obnoxious man did. He had the look of power hunger, as if he had the opportunity, he'd lung at another to get their power. Mai could see it in his eyes, and it definetly wasn't something you could just stow away and hide from the public. The eyes showed your feelings, emotions, goals. Mai just saw his greed, no emotion. She shuddered, inching closer to the girl and away from the men. They aren't....normal. Not at all. What's going on here? Why can't I sense what they are?" Mai though frantically, keeping her cool on the outside. She was still worried about what she had involved herself in.
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 pm

"Dont speak like you know Reaitsu...for you, its only some glowing stuff that you can charge up when your angry and use in your weak abilities. Reaitsu is what gives creatures power to live...to shape...and to grow...people who don`t have reaitsu in their bodies are merely small ants..they get born..they grow up..they get old...they die..its disguesting to know that some have reaitsu or are spiritual aware..". Mammon placed his hand onto a nearby gravestone and hit it a single time, causing the thick rock to crumble into fine dust.

Mammon pushed his glasses up onto his nose again and walked over to Mai, placing a hand onto her head, his face being as blank as usual. "Its not an excuse to spy on me...i find cats gracefull and mysterious..so imposing as one to spy is insulting the honorable race.....". Mammon turned his gaze towards Lucifer, a little smink comming over his pale lips. "What do you suggest we do about this..little situation, killing them right away would be boring, dont you think, Lucifer?"
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 pm

In Locura's mind, Mammon was asking to be punched; considering the situation, doing such a thing wouldn't be wise in the slightest. "I am adept at using reiatsu; I once was the fourth most powerful being in Hueco Mundo; I'm likely stronger than that, now that I think about it," Locura replied, deciding to use words instead of her fists. She doubted that said fists would solve a thing when it came to making the two strange men see where she was coming from. "I can charge up my reiatsu whenever I want, and also, my abilities are far from weak. Plus, I knew all of what you just told me, so you just wasted your breath," Locura was indeed a bit peeved, but she wasn't going to attack them. Strangely, she didn't seem to be getting on Lucifer's case about him emphasizing little, possibly because she didn't mind being thought of as little. Her decision to not attack them or anything promptly flew out the window at Mammon's last words; Locura moved a bit closer to the other female. "Kill us? You really think you could accomplish that?" Locura decided to mock them, which was probably an unwise decision.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:29 pm

After having been on the look out for hours sweeping across the town. Envy finally located the demons he had been searching for in his Raven form, unfortunatley they had company so he could not meet them straightforward like he always did, deciding to play it carefully Envy transformed into and old lady someone he had seen during his look out, this would make it look a lot more reliable, His spiritual pressure automatically adjusted to fit a normal human supressing his reishi greatly...

The woman was not tall, probably around 3-4 feet if not less she wore a stick on her left arm which she used to walk with she approached them carefully in a slow pace imitating the human`s movement`s in perfection. She smiled, once she was close enough the old woman (which seemed to be in her late 70s) stabbed the ground with a solid fast-paced poke into the grass below her feet, trying to get their attention... Her voice sounded like an old lady`s as she cackled like an old lady would do just amused. Young woman you should do wise in not aggravating my butler futher... he is not one with the etiquette to follow common sense but the orders of his master alone... However he is, after all one hell of a butler..... ..... regrettebly one can not say the same about Lucifer here, they may not get along as well as i had hoped but they will live, dont worry they talk too much for their own good... the woman`s eyes where shut the entire time and she looked honest yet somehow wrong... she kept her right arm on her back supporting her back as she was almost limping, making it look like she had trouble walking or walked very slowly...

She awaited anyone to answer, mentally he grinned sadistically behind that mask of a smile, while turning his face to look at Lucifer and Mammon, he was enjoying this torment all right, acting as if he was leading them something he knew at least Lucifer had hard to approve... but knowing that if indeed lucifer would reveal his true identity one way or another before these woman they might as well have to kill them...

OOC: i know that there is a limit to how many can join this topic but i just want to revive this topic...

Last edited by Envy on Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 am

These beings which surrounded him disgusted him to no end; they were all just so pathetic! Especially that little girl who talked as though she thought that she had what it took to take the two demons on - though he did notice her scooting closer to the other female. At least she isn't as stupid as she appears. However, even with these thoughts his face remained calm and collected, not betraying his inner thoughts.

This situation needed to be contained immediately, and Mammon's suggestion to kill them was looking extremely pleasing right about know. Just as he was about to give the order for their slow and excrutiating deaths he felt another energy source coming closer. It would be undetectable to everyone, but Lucifer wasn't everyone, and he knew Mammon would have felt it as well. What are you doing, Envy you fool?!

Anger bubbled just below the surface as an ederly woman hobbled over, spouting rubbish about a butler or something; he had not told Envy to come, and his presence angered him greatly as he felt his control over the situation slip slightly - he did not like impromptu.

"Ah, Madame, you should not have ventured out on such a cold night, it isn't good for your back." A thinly veiled threat hid beneath his words, but at the moment Lucifer couldn't care less if it was picked up on; at the moment he was more likely to kill Envy than he was the two oblivious girls.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:06 pm

OOC: Mai natsumi seems to be inactive mammon please continue...
Back to top Go down
Mammon

Mammon

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:24 am

Mammon found the whole scene amusing, the fact that this young girl was standing up to Lucifer, the "mitgthy" demon leader and his long time rival. He noticed the spark of blood lust when he suggested they should just kill them, this was probably one of the few times that himself and Lucifer would ever agree on something. Mere moments before Mammon was about to go and kill the so called "fourth strongest person in huecho muncho", he felt an all to familiar reaitsu that was surpressed to the exstend of were other races would`t be able to feel it. As the "old lady", stopped in front of them and began to speak, refering to Mammon as her butler, he could`t help but to smink. Envy really knew how to sneak his way into everything, most of the times, to Mammon`s amusment, it meant that Lucifer would become angry. As always Lucifer tried to hide his anger, but Mammon saw directly through it, he had after all perfected hiding his emotions when he wasen`t in a intense battle.

"..I`m sorry for making you worry, My lady..", he said in a deep bow, making his voice sound respectful. "..Your grandson simply wanted to speak with this young girl, it has been years since he even got to speak with a girl, so i thought you would see past his little..journey of lost, please don`t be mad a little Lucifer". He walked over, kneeled down, placed his hand onto Envy`s small shoulder and laid his mouth against his left ear. "...What do you want here, little envy?", he spoke with a small smink, whispering the words to him that only Lucifer had a chance of overhearing.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Not good; there was yet another being there. Sure, she looked absolutely harmless, but Locura doubted an old woman would just stumble across this meeting between...whatever these people were and a former espada. Plus, she acted as if she knew who the two were, which was rather dumb, in Locura's opinion. If the woman had acted normal, she could have managed to sneak attack Locura, if it did get to fighting. Thankfully, just the woman's presence here seemed enough to tick this Lucifer off; she recognized a threat when it was being made.

Perhaps now is the time I make a hasty retreat...even if I am strong, fighting three people isn't a wise decision, especially if you don't know their actual strength Locura thought to herself. She felt positive that she could escape from the imminent battle quickly, considering that her focus mostly was in speed instead of being a sort of tank. Then again, she didn't know the abilities of these beings...decisions were so difficult to make at times. "You know...I think you're right, ma'am. I probably shouldn't aggravate him," Locura decided to play along, though she was sure the three could tell she suspected something was up with them. I think that I'll have to tell Grimmjow about this...and as much as I might not want to, I'll probably have to inform the espada and the shinigami as well. They'll want to know if a new race has cropped up...especially if this race seems violent Locura thought to herself, watching Lucifer warily.

"Therefore, I think I'll be taking my leave now..." she added just a moment later, before vanishing, using a sonido to leave the area, or at least, she hoped so. Hopefully, she was faster than these beings.
Back to top Go down
Envy

Envy

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Envy had a good reason to come, he also had a good reason to suspect that the woman suspected something about them that would not do nowhere near, To his amusement Lucifer and Mammon decided to play along Nonsense... a small walk would never hurt, besides everyone`s worried about you, i was starting to think that you had lost yourself out here... he made his point partially clear to lucifer even if he had "softened" up the truth a bit around the edges, the truth was that lust had sent him to search for their remains in case they would have "died" even if envy doubted that they would let themselfs die so easily and fast, it would have been a fools errand, so that the woman would not realize his true intentions sadly she seemed to be one of those overly bright girls that knew when it was time to go you sure you don`t want to stay for some tea? she asked in a polite tone of speech while sounding slightly more serious than before...

She looked at mammon for a minute hearing him out, even when he placed his mouth next to his ear he did not nudge at it I see... she mentally spoke to mammon a few words "don`t ask me, asmondeus and kohaku sent me, she was rather worried that you would have been captured by these pests"

She looked back at locura You seem rather stiff... are you perhaps... dying to know the truth now? she tilted her head slightly smiling still Im afraid that we cannot afford you to do that, it would... make things so much easier if you would just... die The second that locura used sonido, the 3 beings in the immidiet vinicity would be chasing her, withouth doubt she was fast, but fast enough? hardly...

Envy dissapeared along with Locura, in that form, seemingly to match her speed if not being slightly faster when he used demon steps, he appeared above locura where she had used her sonido, he used her own weight as she sent a drop kick towards the girl, at the same time her stick appeared to have transformed into an katana, that she flunged towards the girl in an attempt to seize her and finish her off, suprisingly she appeared to be much heavier than what she looked like therefore making the attack crack the ground below locura if the attack would make contact...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)   A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

A stanger appears..(Open to 4 people max, non-kill topic)
Page 1 of 1