Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ira appears

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:03 pm

The festival was amazing. There was the smell of food in the air of all sorts. The wind was calm and the moon was full as it shone brightly in the sky. The people where everywhere as they laughed and danced about the festival, going on rides, walking through mazes, and anything else of the sort. Ira sat on a bench as she watched the people laugheing as she smiled at them talking to the occasional person, as unlike most Espada, she could be seen by humans. Ira wore an unusual feathered outfit.(Look at avatar) Ira was happy to talk to humans, she just had to hope no shinigami would try to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Atop of a spire, not far from Ira's current location, Kyouga Walker stood in a perfectly balanced stance. At his altitude, his furry cloak (see avitar and sig) was blowing in the wind and didn't seem to care at all. If anything, he preferred to be at this hight looking over all of the fragile humans. However, he quickly spotted Ira and wondered if she was aware of his presence yet. If she was, she surely didn't want to associate herself with him. Then again, he was confused as to why he at this function. In any case, the peacefulness bored him because most humans wouldn't notice Kyouga at all. Of course, he could always use Soul Steal and absorb all of the human souls. Unfortunately, that would alter the balance of souls and he would draw attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Ira blinked a moment as she turned to notice Kyouga and her eyes narrowed as she looked at him. In an Instant she sonido'd to his side standing sideways on the spire her outfit however was perfectly still and as if she were standing on flat ground. Ira had concealed her reitsu, but to the trained eye, a bone bracelet could be seen on her wrist signaling her hollow part. Ira looked at the man carefully as she held her doll close to her with one arm, and a hand on her side as she smiled*"Hello Mister, who are you?"*She smiled happily, ignoring his reitsu and obvious hollow parts, she was interested in seeing another Espada, it had been quite some time since she had seen another.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Kyouga turned his head and stared at her, Ira's attire was just absurd to him and his right eye twitched. If anything, this girl had a really weird sense of style as a former Espada. "Primera Espada, Kyouga Walker..." Kyouga said calmly, suddenly really disliking her appearance. However, Kyouga remained calm and hoped that she would get rid of the crown of feathers.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 pm

Ira smiled as she looked at the man from head to toe before touching her crown and it dissapeared before revealing her white and black streaked ponytail. Her body was that of a young child, but now that her eyes were visible they had no pupil, they were solid yellow. on her Ear was a one with a slash and a circle around it as though a Zero used to be there but was changed to Zero for some odd reason. Ira seemed like she had no reitsu to show, but she was mearly hiding it fully.*"Former Cer-...Primero Espada Ira Karma.."*Ira was curious about the current Primero, especially now.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:53 pm

"Don't lie, It's obvious that you're the former Cero Espada. Also, to be honest, I doubt that you could even be a match to my older brother, Sairento Bakuhatsu, because he's the strongest Cero Espada that ever existed. You might think I'm exagerating, but I'm not. You also must be pretty desperate if you are trying that hard to hide what you really are." Kyouga said with a wide grin. "You see, I'm strong enough to devour the souls of every human at this festival. Fortunately, I believe that the balance between souls must be kept. Now be a good girl and actually attempt to show your Reiatsu." Kyouga added calmly, wanting her to just be honest with herself. Besides, he could take this girl on any day.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 pm

Ira giggles and smiles as she looks at Kyouga and then shakes her head before she charges a Cero in her finger as it charged in a tri-color of Green, Hot pink, and Purple and she fired it into the sky as it made a firework effect and the humans below all looked in the sky as they actually saw her attack that had fireworked out. After this Karel looked at you.*"You see mister if I did that the humans would see me because my reitsu is so high that I have manifested to the point that humans can see me and my powers."* Even from that little Cero she made it was enough energy to take out a medium seated officer. She continued to hold her reitsu as she looked at the man, she didn't care who the Cero Espada was really, as long as it wasn't her.*"Anyway I was only the Cero Espada for three days before I chose to take a lower spot, I have no desire to be called the strongest."*Ira smiles as she looks at the Humans*"I'd rather help them than hurt them anyway, I don't devour unless they become hollows, it is my own rule."
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 pm

"I'm the same way with human beings and hollows. However, I'm planning on training with my brother to help me learn to release my possible Segunda Ressurrecion. I'm just the kind of person that just likes to keep surpassing his limits. Besides, I've already proven that I can use a Quincy bow and utilize my own Espada abilities. If I gain my Segunda Ressurrecion, I'll be strong enough to be the leader of the Espada. However, I am it no particular rush to gain that position. You don't have a Segunda though, right?" Kyouga explained and asked her with a wide grin. Kyouga was really a nice guy, but he thought that he had better abilities than she had.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Ira shook her head, but as she did what was invisible, appeared. She had three blades. One Katana that was the same colors as her doll and her cero. While sha also held twin Scimitars that had skulls upon them as they radiated a dark watery reitsu that was diminished as soon as Ira realized it. Ira smiled as she pointed at her weapons.*"I am the only Espada with a special Ressurection made only for myself, my reitsu has manifested two blades of Ressurection, One of Force, one of Water."*She smiled as she looked at the other Espada, he must be thinking he was strong, but in comparison to herself she doubted it.*"I'm sure if I took the time Segunda would not be far from either of our grasps you know, and then...you could get a jump on your brother when it came to power."*She chuckled as she winked at him, She wondered if he would accept the offer, or not. If not she would find another partner, if so, all the better.

Last edited by Ira Karma on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:42 pm

"I'm sorry, but I don't foolow you. Are you asking me if I'll fight with you?" Kyouga asked Ira confused as to what she was trying to ask of him. Besides, Kyouga only needed to learn to tap into his inner strength. Yet, this female ex-Espada might have been flirting with him.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Ira chuckled a moment and nodded calmly as she drew her twin scimitars calmly. They radiated an immense energy worthy of two or three captains as she looked at Kyouga. She was indeed challengin him, she wanted that power of Segunda Etapa along with her Alternate Ressurection. She wanted to be able to taste that power that could take down what she needed to. But her face did not show this, she gave a kind smile as she Dissapeared and appeared near the ocean several miles away from the humans at a small deserted isle near the mainland, no one lived there, so her fighting would be safe. As she was dissapearing she said calmly*"Pretty boys first."

Last edited by Ira Karma on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:46 am

Kyouga summoned his sword as usual and sonidoed to the island that Ira was at, and shot a Cero at he as a warning shot. Kyouga wanted to see what she was capable of, but she seemed like a water attributed Arrancar. Regardless, he waited for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:59 am

Ira smiled as the Cero seemed to literally go through her, but in reality she had sidestepped and stepped back at such a speed almost no one would have noticed and she giggled as she looked at the man before her. Ira was faster and stronger than all the other Espada ever around she dared to say, because of her abilities. Karel Drew Her Katana as her body glowed in her tri-color for an instant in reaction, but she forced it back down, it was too early for her ressurection. Ira held up her her laft hand as it pointed horizantally at you releaseing a volly of Ceros that seemed to home at her opponent. This was one of her medium power Cero's, so if anything it would hopefully only deal partial damage to the current Primero, if it did any more than that she would be dissapointed. Anywhere the ceros touched a red ice would form that to anyone that touched it, seemed to burn them.

Last edited by Ira Karma on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 am

Kyouga blocked all of the Ceros, that were heading toward him, with Necronia. Kyouga then pointed his ice-covered sword at Ira, and shot a stronger version of her Cero with his sword. "Necronia, my huge sword, has the ability to absorb Cero and double the Cero's power. I doubt you ever thought I had such a cool sword. Anyway, it's deadly to attempt against a Cero stronger than Gran rey." Kyouga explained to Ira with a wide grin. "However, I have cooler toys..." Kyouga said mischieviously as the fingers on his left hand turned to individual blades. He waited for her to react, even though he knew that she would be alive.

(OOC: Karel, please refer to yourself as Ira when using your Ira account. Otherwise, it sounds completely out of character.)

Last edited by Kyouga on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Ira smiled as in the instant the Cero would have struck the dissapeared from sight and Ira was behind Kyouga in that instant as she began to unleash a flurry of punches worthy enough to make a 2nd squad captain jealous. Ira's speed was fast enough that the dust did not kick up until about thirty second after she dissapeared, while Ira was strong enough to punch down buildings.Ira went at him for hand to hand combat as it was her favorite style of combat, useing her swords two early would be boring, and should Kyouga go after Ira with those claws she would bat the fists away with her hands and strike again.

(Just realized I'd been saying Karel the whole time...I gotta fix that T_T)

(2nd:Forgot to mention the Ice doesn't melt because it itself is hot, it is basically ghost ice where as ghost fire is cold.)
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Sensing that she would come from behind, Kyouga quickly spun around in partial sonido and blocked her punches with both sides of his sword. If her punches were strong enough, the ice would shatter as it did damage to her. "I thought there was something peculiar about this ice, but I felt that it would be dangerous to touch it. It would appear that I was correct." Kyouga said calmly as he watched the recoil of the ice do its damage.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Ira smiled as the ice moved to the side away from where she was hitting and towards the hilt of your sword. As she punched she unleashed a furious barrage of punches at you before she disappeared again. This time she struck from above her twin swords out unleashing furious strikes with her blade the made the blades seem almost invisible as she struck down at him each strike seeming to be drawing energy from the ocean as the ocean seemed to howl at the appearance of the twin sword, almost as if the ocean wanted the scimitars.

(Sorry bout the grammer error, I was distracted the first time I posted, this better?)
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:42 pm

(May I join?)
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

OOC: It's better now.

IC: Kyouga grunted as the ice encompussed his hand. Kyouga then quickly used his special sonido to create a fake copy of himself as he descended and merged with her shadow. As Kyouga used his "Shadow Form" the ice was left over on the ground from where he once stood. Kyouga now had the upper hand as a fully-charged Gran rey Cero shot out of her own shadow, attempting to hit her head on while she had her guard down for a brief time.

(Since it's open without any specific restrictions, yes you may Incognita.)
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Ira grinned as she felt the vacuum of power that was a Gran ray and she disappeared as you went to use it. She was in a tree now eating an apple as she looked at him. And her swords seemed to have changed as a puddle of water was in her place where she had been. Ira had just barely activated that power, she didn't need to be hit by that particular Cero. She smiled as she glowed and the ocean howled and spirits began to be sucked into her twin blades as she smiled, her personal appearance didn't seem to change, but her reitsu seemed to gain a black color to its ribbons of energy as she looked at him. Her eyes went from gold to black now as she looked at you with a sinister look in her eyes. She seemed different now, almost as though she was a different person. As this happened the 1 on her ear faded and showed the Zero as it turned a bloody red color.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Incognita had traveled to the Human World, since there was nothing to do in the neverending desert of Hueco Mundo. She had been stolling through Karakura Town in several hours, watching the happy and less happy humans live their life. Happiness... she thought. A feeling I lost when I became a Hollow. she smiled slightly and her lifeless green eyes lit up when she saw a family eating picknick in a park.
But something interrupted her peace. It was a Vast Reiatsu. She quickly identified the race of the person belonged to. Arrancar... she muttered and gritted her teeth.
She sonido'ed to get closer to the Arrancar that emited this energy. She landed ca. 200 feets away from the person. It was sitting in a tree, eating an apple. Something else also hit her. The Reiatsu didn't belong to just one person. There was two Arrancars. She reverted back into her expressionless self, after revealing some concern.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Kyouga rose out of the shade of the tree and fully manifested himself as he appeared to be in a Ressurrecion stance. "Show them your smile, Lucifer~" Kyouga chanted as he triggered his sword to turn into darkness, and darkness started to fully engulf Kyouga's body. When the darkness cleared, he was wearing a long furry coat and angel wings (see app). "You rely too much on a watered environment. If we were fighting in an area without any water at all, you wouldn't stand a chance. Besides, there is no weather in Hueco Mundo at all. However, if you want to play this game of stealing souls from the environment, I shall join you" Kyouga lechtured Ira as he was flying in the air, approximately a yard from him. As the massive amount of souls from the ocean poured into his body, his aura spiked and lashed out in multiple directions as ribbons of darkness seemed to wrap around him. "Just try to touch me..." Kyouga said quietly as he waited for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Ira giggles as the sky above changes as lightning begins to strike around the area and darkness swirls around Ira as energy rushes to her as lightning began to spin around her as lightning fused with darkness. Ira was just tickled to death that he had thought that she only had power over water. Darkness was another of her forte's. Ira shot bolts of black lightning laced with red ice towards her opponent, and should the ice hit the water it would grow and stop souls from coming from the ice. Ira smiled as the souls seemed to willingly fly to her from all directions. Lightning, Darkness, Water, and Red Ice began to dance around Kyouga as it melded together to strike at him in ribbons of power. Ira did not need to touch him herself, that would be the job of her powers.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:58 pm

In order to defend himself, Kyouga quickly encased himself with millions of black rose petals. The petals were so tightly fitted together that it seem like a giant sphere around Kyouga and protected himself from her attacks. When the attack ended, the petals sent the patches of red ice into the water. Then, Ira's feeding was immediately stopped. "Ira, don't toy with me. I will not have it." Kyouga said sternly as rose vines attempted to ensnare her, and cut deep into her body.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Ira disappeared before the rose vines reached her and appeared standing barefoot on her ice as the ocean began to be encased with the ice as the ice grew. Ira was having fun with this man, but not until she was taken seriously would she take the other seriously. Ira smiled as lightning came from the sky, darkness melded with it, struck at Kyouga while her Ice and water mixed with darkness from below to strike at Kyouga in a pincer attack*"I'll take you seriously when you start acting like a Primero Espada and fight me the right way.." *Her voice had changed from the sweet little girls to a rough almost sinister voice of more than a hundred souls as her scimitars glowed with an evil energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ira appears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears Empty

Back to top Go down

Ira appears
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next