Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ira appears

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyouga

Kyouga

Ira appears - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Kyouga sent a stream of his rose petals to collect the lightning, and send the combo attack at her as it closed in all around her as a distraction. Meanwhile, Kyouga sonidoed as he summoned his bow and readied a Cero Arrow. When he finally appeared above Ira, he attempted shoot his Cero Arrow and launched a chain of a barrage of 250,000 Cero Arrows at her. However, these arrows each had the strength of a Gran rey Cero. This is my strongest form of Cero, but if it doesn't hurt her; I will have to use Dark Megido... Kyouga thought as he waited to see if she survived or not.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Ira smiled as she sank into the water dissapearing as the cero arrows and her attacks came down at her. At this rate she may have to reveal her true ability. She fused herself with the darkness and the water as she rode a current to the other side of the island in an invisible state. She was Ira Karma, the Only Espada to deny her rite to the Cero Epsada placement. Ira had the ability to meld with the water, she was fused to the human world because of this.

From the water shot one-thousand chains of water to bind Kyouga as lightning shot through them. After these spears of Darkness and red ice shot from the ocean to pierce Kyouga, but only to bind him should the chains not work.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:05 pm

There were too many water chains for him to dodge or block. Regardless, the lightning temporarily neutralized his Darkness Skin ability. Unfortunately, the spears of darkness and red ice hit him directly as well. The result caused so much pain that Kyouga's body felt extremely limp. He couldn't feel anything anymore, not even his blood or the cold water. He couldn't even feel the excruciating pain of the burning crimson ice on the front of his torso. At this point, Kyouga looked lifeless like a beautiful marionette that could be manipulated. However, Kyouga subconsciously extended his bladed fingers towards Ira in an attempt to pierce her body. Yet, Kyouga showed no emotion at all. It was almost like he was in some type of coma right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:12 pm

Ira smiled in the water as she went back on land and in the same instant all her attacks left the man she had attacked. Ira even let the ice leave his body as it all went to the water and she felt calm now as her right eye went gold, the heat of battle left her body as she looked at him. She created a cradle of water to hold him if he should fall and she looked at the Espada with a hint of compassion, he was a strong opponent, but he fought the wrong person. But instead of going to him she created a clone of water to speak with him*"Are you ok...please don't be dead...."*Ira dreaded the idea that she may have killed him. He was young compared to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Kyouga fell backwards into the cradle that Ira made. Kyouga's Darkness Skin came back into effect again, and his wounds completely healed. However, his energy wasn't recovered from his injuries. "Ira I knew that you would ultimately be stronger than I am. Yet, I didn't want to be rude and deny your request. That's the only reason I'm fighting you, to make you happy..." Kyouga said with a weak grin as he got out of the crib and walked towards her. "So, I won't stop until you have had your fill. However, I don't think either of us has shown each of our ultimate attacks." Kyouga added camly as he had a good idea of what she could do. I would only be able to match her power if I had my Segunda Ressurrecion, but I don't have what it takes yet... Then again, is she attempting to force that power out of me even if I don't know how? Kyouga thought as he got closer to her with his wings folded behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Ira sighed as her water wrapped about the man known as Kyouga and she shook her head with a twinkle in her eye and her clone patted your head as she shook her head*"Child, to fight me in my element is suicide, and to ask my to use my ultimate attack is even greater suicide. I haven't even used my true Ressurection yet."*She looked at the man with concern*"You are just too weak to fight me anymore I suppose."*She said this cockily, on purpose at that, she wanted to see how he would react, and her red ice covered the ocean preventing him from gathering energy from the ocean, and if he tried to escape to gather from the city, a wall of wind and lightning would block his path.*"Its time you gave up trying to fight me."*She said the last part smiling as she secretly kept a finger on her invisible Katana should she have need of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 am

"You're right, I'm glad that you understand. I was planning on giving up, but I was afraid that you would get upset if I did. It is also interesting to know that I was bested by a woman." Kyouga said calmly, hoping she would take it well. In any case, Kyouga didn't want to disappoint her.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am

Ira smiled as the ice and weather conditions went away. Her scimitars dissapeared and from her body a flood of souls returned to the depths of the ocean until she would summon them. Her eyes turned their brilliant golden color again and she put back on her crown of feathers as she held out a hand as the water brought her some feathers she had knocked off your wings before she placed them in her crown. Ira chuckled at the comment that Kyouga made and shook her head*"I'm no woman, I've still got years before that."*Karel giggled and was back to her non-serious goofy self again. he then looked at you thoughtfully*"I certainly hope the current Zero is better or I'm gonna be bored. Even without the Ocean I can summon rain to Hueco Mundo with my sword... not to mention...darkness is abundant in the land without sun."*She giggled to herself as she appeared next to you offering a hand to help you, she was simply being kind, which as most agree, made her an odd Espada.
Back to top Go down
Kyouga

Kyouga

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

Kyouga went back to his sealed state, and started to walk away from her. He knew that he wasn't ready, but he decided that he would just go back to town and see if there was anything interesting that he could do. In the end, Kyouga sonidoed from the island and went back to the town.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Incognita walked closer to the Former Espada that sat in the tree. So you are a former Cero Espada? she asked, in an attempt to get her attention. She bowed her head before her with closed eyes. I must give tell her in an indirect manner that I am not wishing to fight. she thought as she pulled her Zanpakuto out of her sleeve and sat it down before her. My name is Incognita. Former Segunda Espada, under Aizen Sosuke she muttered, still with her head bowed.
She had realized that befriending this Arrancar was a much smarter decision than an attempt to antagonize her. Why are you in the Human World, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Ira looked at the one known as Incognita and smiled a goofy grin as her frown of feathers swayed in the wind. This one was cautious, clearly this one either was being sneaky, or wanted to not fight with her. Probably the later as this one probably watched the fight. Ira patted the one known as Incognita on the head and gave her a grin. Ira smiled as she bowed*" Well my name is Ira Karma, nice to meet you ma'am, and I'd be glad to answer you. I am in the human world because I love the living, and the living often love me. For you see, my reitsu is so thick, that they can see me...speaking of which I better clean up this Island."* Ira giggled as she looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:58 pm

Incognita lifted her head and opened her lifeless green eyes.. Ma'am? she chuckled. My appearance is almost as young as yours. she picked up her Zanpakuto, opened it and started to blow wind on her face. I am quiet curious, Ira-dono. she exclaimed as she started to looked at the clouds. What exactly did you mean with 'clean up this island'? she asked, distantly.
It may have been a reference to her powers. I suppose it it is a reference to her powers she thought, and her mind started to race. Her eyes got even more distant than they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Ira giggled as she looked at the island and water began to go to the trees and seemed to give some of the lifeless ones energy.Ira watched as the green began to go back to the island. Ira was always believed if you took, you must always give, so she gave a small portion of her reitsu to the land, she would gain it later, but for now, she had to give some up. Ira looked at Incognita.*"When you take, you should always return. Without return you can never borrow again, and that is key."*Karel said as she took off her crown of feathers. She seemed more proper without the odd feather crown, more proper and she seemed older.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:15 am

Incognita nodded in response. Without returning, it would be stealing. she said with more apathy in her voice than she used to have. She noticed that the dead island had started to sprout again. Quiet the power you possess... Reviving. Is there more...? she asked with the most interest her monotone voice could create.
She started to walk farther away from the Former Cero Espada. Reviving is the most magnificent power an Espada has possessed yet... But mine isn't far away from that. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am

Ira giggled a moment as her swords turned visible. She carried three swords, a normal katana along with a pair of dual Scimitars. Karel drew the twin swords and nodded as she looked at the Ocean*"These Scimitars are the key to my alternate ressurection, this lets me control the Sea and all within it, but it is only a minor power, only truely useful in the human world, for there are no oceans in the world of eternal night. Also, that was not the power to revive you say, I was feeding my reitsu to the land, if you want to see creation, look at my sister, Karel Trivalia, one of the Gotei 13 Captains, her power truely is the power of creation."* She spoke happily about the Shinigami so far as to call it her sister. This Espada was more unusual than any would normally expect, and she was anything but normal.(Obvious from the cloths)
Back to top Go down
Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 am

Incognita nodded and closer her eyes. Indeed, far from normal. she thought.
She touched some of the grass under herself. Her eyes turned pink for an instant and the grass started to rot. She got up. Soon, all the grass under herself started to rot, while she stared at it without any expression. Life... So beautiful, yet som vulnerable. she said and closed her eyes. She unfolded her Zanpakuto and put it into her right sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Shūsuke Amagai

Shūsuke Amagai

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 am

Ira blinked as she looked at the ability and she sighed as she looked at the plants that died, what a pity it was...Ira smiled at the one known as Incognita, she was definately an interesting Espada to say in the least. Ira took off her crown of feathers as her mood suddenly turned serious and she went straight to the point, her personality seeming to change as she took the hat off.*"Now to what purpose do you come to see someone like me? I can hardly believe it was for idle chatter, what are you up to."*Ira's speech became more refined and she herself seemed more direct than she was as of twenty seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Incognita

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Incognita's face made a somewhat fake smile. Actually, I just bumped into you while I was strolling in the Human World. I was just wondering who possessed such a Vast Spiritual Pressure. she said as her smile eroded. It was the truth. The truth Incognita had learned to tell, anytime and anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ira appears   Ira appears - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ira appears
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2