Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] Empty
PostSubject: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Sitting calmly in a small family run "bar" within the seireitei, Altair awaited his drinking buddy Rangiku Matsumoto. They were going to have a drinking contest and with how rangiku got when she was drunk, it scared Altair. He was perverted and sex-craving but he was thinking that others had told him she was worse. He had ordered seven bottles of sake to start, and grinned. Well, he had ordered seven EACH. He was planning on drinking straight from the bottle and was sure he was going to win. There wasn't a bet as of yet, and he was hoping that would be revealed. Waiting calmly, Altair smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Rangiku shunpo'd in front of the doors of a small sake bar. She swiftly kicked the doors open, rays of bright sunshine flowing through the doorway. A bright corona of sunshine shone around Rangiku, while her lovely features weren't clearly, outshined by only the sun itself. SHe walked forward, her features coming into clear view. Long, soft, wavy strawberry blonde hair spilt down her shoulders. Her flattering black shinigami robes surrounded her curvy body, eventually reaching up unto a lower cut area, displaying her stunning bust line. She strutted towards Altair Sanguine, her drinking buddy. A small competition had gotten to Rangiku by word of rumor and current news. Rangiku, naturally interested in anything having ot do with sake, ran over to the bar. Altair was one of her minor crushes too, nothing too serious in Rangiku's eyes. She smiled happily as she sat in the chair next to Altair and her seven bottles of lovely, sweet, sake! She looked at Altair and batted her eyes flirtaciously. "Ahhh, what's this I hear about a sake competition? You know i'll win this Altair." Rangiku said with a light silvery laugh as seh twirled a lock of her strawberry blonde hair between her fingers slowly.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Blushing slightly as his drinking body arrived, his eyes scanned over her body. Damn.. he thought to himself as she sat beside him. He knew she had a crush on him and he atcually thought he had one on her. He didn't always think about sex with her like he did with others, and this made him smile as she began to flirt slightly."then how about making a bet with me? You get to choose your conditions I choose mine." He smirked, as by this he meant he would choose what he got if he won and she would choose for herself if she won. He was confident in his ability to drink. And waited for rangiku's reply.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Rangiku grinned, her bright pink lips displaying a perfect smile of white teeth. She eyed him as she heard his proposition on what the winner gets. She nodded. "Sonuds fair to me Altair. What are your conditions....?" Rangiku asked in quite a flirty tone. She lifted a sake bottle with one delicate hand and raised it to her lips before throwing a teasing wink to Altair. She tipped the bottle upwards, downing the lovely sake. Within' seconds of first raising it to her lips, Rangiku had downed the bottle. She set the empty glass onto the bar table and flashed a cute gaze Altair's way. "Your turn." Rangiku said to with a friendly and genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:56 pm

Blushing as he watched rangiku, thoughts ran through his head and he shivered lightly at it. He stuttered, and picked one bottle up, pushing it to his lips. He then had the bottle lift up to be straight up into the air, chugging down the bottle within seconds, placing it on the counter beside hers."Come on. You know me well enough that should be obvious. But I want to know your terms that's what interests me. So you say." He grinned, raising another bottle to his lips, he downed it in much the same way as the first, in a little less time, placing it by his first when he emptied it.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Rangiku grinned as he drank the two bottles of sake. She looked at him, gently tilting her head to the side. True, Rangiku did have quite a crush in the charming man. She was having delicious sake. And there was no paperwork. How much better could llife get for Rangiku Matsumoto? Her eyes still showed flecks of guilt though. Even though Rangiku was quite the flirtacious gal, she still had true emotions. But she pushed those worries aside for now and locked them away somewhere in Rangiku's sake muddled brain.She snatched another bottle of sake and quickly tossed it down. She set the bottle calmly on the bar table like the first one and looked at him with a smile that could charm even the coldest of men. "Oh nothing really. I'll i'm lookin' for is some good fun Altair. And as long as you don't bore me dear, then i'm fine with nearly anything." Rangiku said, her flirtaticous nature taking control once again. She drank another bottle of sake, her mind still clear as the bright daylight. It would take a lot for Rangiku to get even tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Waving a hand, altair smirked as the remaining sake bottles, save for one of his were taken away, and there were different ones set in their place."And let me tell you: if you want a relationship after this I do have a secret. I've got a bit of a crush on you, have for a while." winking after, he pulled the originial sake to his lips, then downing this. His mind was clear as the light going through a diamond. He then motioned a hand to the new bottles."And these new bottles..Contain my own special sort of sake. It's permeated to have the alcohol content of about..Five bottles of sake." Winking at the female silently, he downed the first bottle a bit slower this time, placing it near the other empty bottle, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Rangiku smiled in a courteous way as she raised her eyebrow at the "special" sake. She laughed as she snapped her fingers, the bartender appearing at her side in a matter of seconds. She whispered quietly to the bartender and kept her eyes rested upon Altair's face. He took away the rest of her bottles, except for three full bottles of sake. She pointed one tiny index finger with a clean, filed nail at the remaining three bottles and giggled quietly. "Altair, you lovely idiot, do you think your the only one with advanced sake? This is my favorite bar silly! I always request the more...potent...sake for boring nights in the Seireitai. Looks like you gave me another reason to bring it out." Rangiku said with a light laugh. She sipped down the three normal bottles in under three minutes. but the advanced sake mix wasn't as smooth. It took her around four minutes to down just two. She still hadn't got that feeling of nausea, but she was feeling tipsy. She looked at him again. "A relationship? That sounds quite interesting. And how unusual. I didn't expect the sex-crazed Altair Sanguine to say that to the beautiful ol' Rangiku Matsumoto." Rangiku said to him, her tone smooth and slightly seductive.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Smirking at her comments, he downed but three bottles of the advanced sake, coughing just softly at how they went down. It had taken him a few minutes to actually get these down and keep them down, but he had accomplished it, along with a buzzed feeling."Maybe you can be the one to change me curvy-sama?" He picked up another bottle, pushing it to his lips while watching her. He winked, before downing the mixture, his body nearly losing his balance as he leaned back a bit too far.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Rangiku smiled at his remark. She leaned in close to him, her lips next to his ear. "Maybe so, Altair Sanguine. But you seem like quite stubborn boy. I suppose we'll see, now won't we?" Rangiku whispered into his ear. Her words came out smooth and sweet, like the perfect bottle of sake. She resumed her spot near the bottles adn winked at him. She calmly drank four bottles of strong sake in seven long minutes. After she was done, she wavered back and forth on her seat before finally settling by leaning unto the bar table ledge. She threw a very very tipsy smile to Altair and leaned next to him again before swerving back to her seat again.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 pm

Blushing badly, he began to choke slightly on the sake. Grinning at her, he then downed the remaining four bottles of his own sake, taking about the same amount of time as her. But he stopped for a minute before downing the last one. He reached over, swaying slightly, his hand not coming to the bottle as he thought but instead her left breast. His eyes widened as he noticed this and he moved back quickly, falling from his chair, onto the ground. He rubbed his head, looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:31 am

Rangiku blinked, astonished the man had such a high alcohol tolerency. Well, even though the man had established quite a feat of endurace, he wasn't gonna beat Queen of Sake Rangiku Matsumoto at her own game! She narrowed her eyes and drank 6 bottles of her own unique sake. She set down 2 of the bottles, the other ones clashed down onto the floor, a result of Rangiku's impending drunken state. She wobbled on her chair, strugglling to keep her balance. Rangiku suddenly blinked at the feeling of a hand on her breast. She heard a quick thud as Altair hit the ground. She leaned over to look at him. Sadly, Rangiku's drunkeness caused her to fall over his chair and land on him. Her stomach was lying on his while she was half-sitting up and half-lying down. She looked at him and blinked, her glassy eyes developnig into a stare. "Why....uhh..why did...ya touch my breast...." Rangiku slowly said, her words slurred yet still partially clear. She flicked his nose as a punishment, obviously not a harsh one. To Rangiku's mind it was. Haineko sounded frm her waist. "Hahahaha....Rangiku-san...you are sooooo drunk...hahaha..." Haineko said to Rangiku, her laugh annoying and high-pitched. Rangiku growled in response to Haineko's statement, clearly unaware she was drunk.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 am

"I-I didn't mean to curvy-sama. I reached for the bottle..'' He began to sit up, not realizing she was just above him. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he did so and he quickly tilted his head up so he could see what was obstructing him. Before he knew what was happening: His lips had pressed into her own, his eyes closing tightly. He didn't really think this would be happening, and a dark blush came across his cheeks. He pulled back quickly, looking up at the woman beginning to stutter."S-sorry..I..didn't.." He couldn't complete a sentence in this state and he shook his head to clear his thoughts slightly before looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Rangiku smiled affectionatly at Altair. Her eyes were cloudy and glazed, an effect of her drunken state. She nodded slowly before patting Altair's chest. "Awww...it's...it's..ok Altair-kun.....you probably didn't do.....it on purpose...." Rangiku mumbled loudly, each word more slurred then the next. She was unaware her huge bust was pressing provactively against his chest. She blinked, her cheeks gaining a bright red blush as his lips pushed against hers. She smiled slowly, even though she was shocked at first. Rangiku moved in closer and kissed his lips lightly, before lying down fully. She hugged close to and wrapped her thin arms around his neck. She snuggled her face into the crook of his neck. Rangiku yawned. "Ahhhh.....your so soft....to bad....you can't beat....Queen of Sake Rangiku..at drinking.." Rangiku mumbled to him. Haineko could be heard snoring loudly, enough to where Rangiku knocked the zanpakutou against a chair leg to get it to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Altair smiled with much affection towards the woman who now lay upon him. He couldn't remember the last time he felt like this, but he still grinned, making a sign for eight more bottles of rangiku's good stuff.They were set down near the two, and he kept his eyes on her as he opened, and downed all eight. This took him quite a few minutes to achieve but when he was done, his cheeks filled with the usual drunken blush. His vision began to had slightly and he could feel himself becoming much hornier. But he could also tell that he was close to winning this."Give up no and you..can spend..more..than a night with..me.." His words slurred and came out in large spaces as he spoke due to his alcohol level being so high. He smirked just the same, watching the girl he had crushed on for all these years..he raised one of his hands to her cheek, stroking it softly.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:08 am

Rangiku sighed softly as she stroked her cheek affectionately. She turned her face to his, bringing her hand up to his cheek. She lowered her lips near Altair's face and smiled. "Win....and you can spend forever with me......the valuable Rangiku Matsumoto..." Rangiku said with a huge smirk before lightly kissing his soft lips. her cold breath tasted like sweet, pure sake, accompaning her sweet, silky lips near perfectly. She sat up slowly, her chest hovering just above his as she reached for the sake bottles. She took another six bottles of her sake and drank them quickly, getting dizzier with each bottle. She then snatched five bottles of his sake and drank them at a slower pace, becoming drunk and tired. She doubled over at the presence of this much alcohol within her and rested her head on Altair's shoulder. "Don't think i'm giving up.....i'm just...jus...taking a break....your quite the drinker aren't ya Altair-kun...it's too bad ol' Rangiku never gives...gives up....got it, lovely? I just....can't. Even if ya....offer that lovely deal of being...with ya for ...then one night..." Rangiku moaned before closing her eyes halfway. She nuzzled Altair's neck flirtatiously, teasing the boy once again.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Altair grinned, sitting up slightly, so Rangiku's head fell into his lap and he made a sign with his hand above the counter. Within a few minutes, a large barrel of his sake brand was rolled over to them, and he grinned at her."Sorry love, but this is where I win."Taking a deep breath, he nodded for two men to lift the barrel, where he would put his lips to the hole, beginning to gulp. After a few minutes he made them stop so he could catch his breath. After about sixty seconds he continued, his body shiver slightly while he did so, and when he neared the end of the barrel, he raised a hand to the side, holding it,before dropping to lay down, the men dropping the barrel. It hit the ground with a hollow 'THUNK!' then he turned his head back to Rangiku, lips teasing her forehead."B-babe..Looks like I win..hic Heh heh.." He was looking rather wasted and it didn't look like he would be able to sit up again. Though he was still conscious and had a stupid grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Rangiku's head lulled from side to side as Altair sat, up dropping her head into his lap. She smirked as she grabbed the remaining full sake bottles, Rangiku doesn't fully remember how many, but the bar tender said it was eight full to the brim bottles. She drank them down quickly, then glanced back to see a drunken Altair chugging a huge barrel of sake. She started laughing spontaneously, and couldn't stop. She finally stopped, breathlessly gasping for air. "Altair-kun!!! Your...your...gonna end....up hurtin' yourself with....all that....sake! But......I suppose....you have won....Altair-kun!" Rangiku yelled out to Altair, even though she was sitting right next to him. her pitch varied from a whisper, to a ridiculous yell. She collapsed into Altair's chest, sat there for a few minutes before looking up at his ridiculous grin and laughing. She rested her head into the cusp of his neck and shoulder, slightly teasing him with gentle and soft kisses ranging from his collarbone unto the top of his neck. She yawned as she rested her head again, growing lazy by the minute. She slowly looked up at his eyes after wrapping her arms around his chest. Rangiku snuggled up to him, slightly cold and shivering. She wondered if it was because of the sake, or it was just cold in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 am

Altair placed a soft kiss to rangiku's own lips, his arms lazily wrapping around her waist."I guess..This means..we're a couple..eh?.." His eyes were rolling around within his head, and he was looking as if he were about to fall to sleep. He still smiled though, for he had bested Rangiku Matsumoto in a drinking contest. Though he was sure he was going to regret it tomorrow, he was happy to be laying here with the lovely woman.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine

Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]   More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku] Empty

Back to top Go down

More Sake! She Thinks She Can Out Drink Me![Rangiku]
Page 1 of 1