Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Another Day (Rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keigo Asano

Keigo Asano

Just Another Day (Rangiku) Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Keigo was sitting alone on the baseball field, lazily tossing base balls over the home plate. He was in no real mood to actually try and sighed at how dark the clouds made today seem. It was supposed to be a lovely day, and it looked as if it might rain. Keigo silently muttered to himself, tossing more balls across home plate.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm

Rangiku walks across the baseball field wearing the uniform that is standard for females in the Karakura High school. As always she has the front opened enough to show off as much cleavage as possible. She sighs as she cuts across 1st base on her way to the other side of the field, she doesn't even notice Keigo at all which is normal since she tends to over look him all the time.
Back to top Go down
Keigo Asano

Keigo Asano

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Keigo calmly looked up to see Rangiku walking across first base. He silently stood up with a ball, brushing himself off. He then calmly walked over to her, reaching out with his ball-arm, to lightly touch her arm."You're out..Though in retrospect, you're supposed to go the other way.''Keigo chuckled softly, trying not to stare at her cleveage, resisting the urge to lunge at her like he used too.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 am

Rangiku looks at Keigo "But I'm going that way to get to where I need to go. If I go the other way than I am going away from where I need to go. Hmmm... do I know you from somewhere?" Rangiku waits to hear what Keigo has to say even though she still has to keep going the way she was going.

Last edited by Rangiku Matsumoto on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keigo Asano

Keigo Asano

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Keigo looked rangiku over and sighed, turning to walk away. He went about three feet before he turned around, making a surprised, and stupid face as he looked at her cleavage. "Let me help you with those buttons!'' Keigo screamed, lunging at rangiku, his limbs flailing about.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Rangiku does a spin kick at Keigos face with a follow up punch just in case. She really doesn't feel like this today considering she has to find a place to get buy special items for her room. She just doesn't know where to buy incense and girly items that of a feminine nature that most people don't know about, but she is determined to find such a shop without asking Kisuke about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day (Rangiku)   Just Another Day (Rangiku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Rangiku)
Page 1 of 1