Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Visiting (tag:rangiku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omega+

Omega+

Visiting (tag:rangiku) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:17 am

Ryuuga approaches the squad ten barracks.He was headed to rangiku's quarters,he was going to pay her a friendly visit.He was walking along.Wearing his normal attire.His Lt uniform with his hair tied back and both sleeves cut off.He also wore a white over-coat similar to a captains but different.His had black flames on the bottom.His Lt badge on his right arm.Mugen strapped to his back.Mugen decided he would manifest himself and give ryu a bit of a pep talk.Todays the day buddy your finally gonna get her!Ryuuga rolled his eyes.She'd never go for me mugen lets try to make this anymore painful than it has to be alright?He said with a laugh.I see the way she looks at you man she likes you.Ryuuga looks at him with a slight whaaa facial expression.You stare at her chest 95% of the time,how would you know.Mugen begins to pout and go back in his sword.Yea thats what i thought.He said as he came up on her door,and knocked once than called out.Matsumoto-san its Ryuuga.He said in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:36 am

Rangiku walks up to her door and opens it while yawning. "Ryuuga-san what's up? I was just taking a nap because a woman as beautiful as me needs her beauty sleep. I just wish my captain could understand that. Oh yeah come in, maybe we can talk about shopping, fashion or... I don't know what ever pops up first?" Rangiku lets Ryuuga enter her room, her uniform is just as it always is as revealing as possible.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 am

Ryuuga smiles and enters.Sorry for the disturbance did i wake you?He asked as he placed mugen by the door.He then proceeded to a place to sit down.Smiling he gazes all across the room.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 am

"Well yeah, but that's okay. I mean I don't get many visitors as concerned as you are you know. Than again as long as it isn't my captain it isn't so bad. Especially since it's you, you understand me more than most do. You'd almost think we were destined to be together or something. But I doubt you would go for me at all'." Rangiku grabs a large bottle of sake and two saucers than sets them out for a drink. She pours one for Ryuuga and hands it to him, than pours the other one for herself and starts sipping.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 am

Well now,i wouldn't take it that far rangiku.He said as he sipped the sake.Listening to mugen in the back of his head use the whole.I told you so mother fucker!He then moved closer to her.Though now that you brought it up there is something iv been meaning to talk to you about.He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 am

Rangiku looks at Ryuuga with a facial expression that screams I'm innocent, even though anyone who knows her has seen her use that expression while being caught red handed by her captain doing something she was told not to do. "Really? You've been meaning to talk to me about something? What could it I wonder, I bathe everyday so it couldn't be that I stink. I change my uniform every day as well. Let's see... deodorant every day, hair washing every other day, perfume after bathing but not too heavy. Oh yeah there's the special detergent to wash my uniforms with that smells like Lilacs. So I wonder what it is you have to talk to me about Ryugga-san?" Rangiku sips at her sake again.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:04 am

Ryuuga gulped and looked her in the eye.Rangiku it has taken me years to get the courage to say this,but i like you,i like you a lot.He says as he rubs the back of his head embarrassed.Its alright if you want to just be friends but i thought i would let you know how i felt.Mugen speaks to him telepathically.You idiot she told you that she likes you!
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:17 am

Rangiku stops sipping and spray her sake in front of unexpectedly. Her face turns a slight shade of red and her mouth hangs open almost as if Toushiro Hitsugaya had just walked in naked and said "Hey Rangiku you and me in front of everyone right now!" Her mind goes into free spin and she looks frozen like a statue. She slowly turns her face to wards Ryuuga, "Really? I mean I always kind of thought it would be either you or Toushiro. However I figured neither of you would like me that way."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 am

He leaned in closer to her and giving her a quick kiss and then pulling back.He smiled at her and hoped she wouldn't be mad at him for doing so.I hope that answers the question of how do i feel about you because i feel pretty damn strongly about you rangiku.He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:33 am

Rangiku feels Ryuuga kiss her and her face turns an a;most bright red. Slightly darker than when she is drunk. Her hand starts shaking slightly, but in anger, in shock that someone had kissed her. The look on her face shows that something she had waited for had finally happened. Someone who cared for her as more than just a colleague. Someone who wanted to be with her as more than a friend. "I-i-i Don't..." She is speechless but not mad, her face softens and she seems almost sheepish which is out of character for her.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:38 am

He smiles and strokes her hair gently.He wraps his arms around her.Holding her close to him.You don't have to say anything rangiku,but just know this as long as im here you will never be alone.he said a smile as he kissed her head.Then loosening his grip to look down at her.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Rangiku puts her left arm around him and leans her head on his shoulder sighing softly. She cries a bit happily now that she has someone, she also smiles knowing that things will be better for her now. She closes her eyes and snuggles with Ryuuga as everything continues to sink in.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Ryuuga smiled at her and snuggled her closer to him.He rubs down her back.Then looking over at mugen.He appeared to him and gave him two thumbs .He rolls his eyes at him and gets back to holding rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Rangiku snuggles with Ryuuga knowing that things won't be easy. She knows some frown on relationships outside of their own divisions. However she doesn't care about that, she wants this to last as long as it can.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Ryuuga,looks down at her and gulps.You know all my tattoo's right?He said as he prepared for the worst to come.As soon as he said this he knew she would leave him for dead.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

"So you have tattos? Big deal does it really matter? Shuhei has a tattoos on his face, as far as I'm concerned you like body art. It's not a problem so don't worry about okay?" Rangiku pours more sake for them and than lays on Ryuuga again as she hands him his sake.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

I have an inner hollow....He said as he looked down and was about make a b line for the door to see her reaction first before she told him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Rangiku sighs "All Shinigami have an inner Hollow sily. That is why some Shinigami become Vaizards. I asked Mayuri about it one time, I swear they guy wouldn't shut up about it after I asked him though. Still what's the big deal? It's not like your going to go crazy and kill everyone right?"
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I have not encountered one that had a vasto lordeHe said drinking and looking at her.He then took off the top of his uniform.I get so freaking hot in that damn thing.He said as he lays back on the floor of her room still drinking.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:35 pm

"Have you tried taking a bath? That usually helps me cool off when it's too hot. But what you mean by you haven't met one with a Vasto Lorde? Do you mean a Vaizard who caught a Vasto Lorde or what? Rangiku is confused by what Ryuuga just said.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Oi a bath sounds nice right about now.He said with a laugh.He then walked over to rangiku and kissed her again.He would then pull away and smile.lead the way and i will explain.He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm

"Let me set up a bath for than. You should be fine when you get in the water. Over heating isn't fun at all, I should know." Rangiku gets up and goes to her bath room and starts making a bath for Ryuuga. She makes sure it is fairly cool but not too cool for him. When the water is ready she calls for him to get in. "Ryuuga the water is ready, I'll let you take this bath on your own. YOu look like you need to soak for a good while and that won't happen if I'm in here."
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Kill joy.He said with a laugh as he took the rest of his uniform off and slipped into the water.He then laid back and closed his eyes for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rangiku Matsumoto

Rangiku Matsumoto

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Rangiku talks to Ryuuga through her bath room door. "How's the water Ryuuga-san? Ar you cooling off yet or do you think I should have made it a bit cooler for you? I'm never sure if I make the water right for others when they show up and need a bath?" Rangiku sighs and waits for Ryuuga to reply.
Back to top Go down
Omega+

Omega+

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah im cooling down rangiku.He said with a chipper voice of relief.He then looked at the door.What are you doing out there?He asked as he relaxed in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting (tag:rangiku)   Visiting (tag:rangiku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting (tag:rangiku)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next