Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A battle........In Australia!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Locura Ash

A battle........In Australia! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:38 am

"Exactly; Baku-chan here knows where I'm coming from," Locura said to Ehrung, a small smirk on her face. "Buuut, if you're asking why I caused the fire, it's 'cause it's a lot more exciting than nothing," she explained, wondering how the two would react to that. "Besides that, some people there think of themselves as hot, so I literally made them hot. I'm doing 'em a favor, really, by not making them liars." she added, the small smirk still on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

A battle........In Australia! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:02 am

OOC: Too wroapped up in things with this character to switch.

IC: Ehrung glared at her. That is dishonorable, and just simply evil. What have they done to you? Nothing! You are just killing to kill! That is sadistic and evil! I, as a Quincy, now declare that I shall show you the error of your ways by deffeating you in battle. Bakura! These are people of your race, fight with me to avenge them! He yelled, looking at Bakura with the last thing.
Back to top Go down

A battle........In Australia!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2