Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Starred Battle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Starred Battle Empty
PostSubject: Starred Battle   Starred Battle EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Saiku yawned quietly as she stretched her body out on the wooden bench. It had been a while since she ventured out into the public stretches of Karakura Town. She wasn't really one to go on adventures in Karakura. She was usually napping, sleeping, or eating. She yawned once again, looking up at the stars. She growled when she realized there were none out tonight. Only dark clouds that blocked the moon. It only lit up the clouds to a dark brown-maroon color. She hated that hideous color, it looked like dried blood. She quietly placed her hand on her zanpakutou, sighing sadly. Saiku still remembers the day when she acheived this zanpaktou. One of the proudest moments in her entire lifetime. She reclined her feet up in the benchs armrest, wondering when the stars were gonna shine again.
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Starred Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starred Battle   Starred Battle EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Just outside Karakura town, the spiritually aware could hear an enchanting sound. It usually sounded like a flute, but had a more hollow tone. As the sound moved towards the center of the town, so did the rain seen over the sound. Under the cloud, a very femine silhouette emerged. It was holding a small object in both her hands, right under her mouth.
The ocarina's melody was indeed enchanting, but still very hollow and despair-filled. The woman just walked straight through the buildings in her way.

However, Siren did not 'stroll' through the city of Karakura Town just for her own pleasure. Siren was assigned a mission. Not very important, but it could be demanding for many weaker lieutenants. But this was just normal procedure for her. One of many missons Siren would just forget, one of many lifes she was supposed to change. Or end, depending on their level of hostility. The shinigami on the top of the 'execution list' in the 1st Division, was named 'Saiku Taimora'. She had defected a while ago, but was only a former 3rd seat and shouldn't be that hard to fight.

She felt a slight bit of unmasked reiatsu closer to the core of the city and shunpo'ed to get closer, still playing her ocarina. She reiatsu got a bit stronger as she moved west from her former location. It seems that she isn't a moving target. Very well, this hunt will be easier than I thought. she muttered, with closed eyes and expressionless face.
Another time, she shunpo'ed to get closer to the target.
This time, she hit pretty accurate. Right in front of her, a girl was sitting on a wooden bench. It was nothing odd about her, but she was actually the source of the reiatsu. If Siren could, she would have been surprised. She does indeed looks very young... But it doesn't matter. She left Soul Society and might know some secret information. she thought as she unsheated her Zanpakuto.
Saiku Tainora. You are arrested for treachery and espionage. Surrender and your survival will be guaranteed. Escape and your death is ensured. she said, with a voice as cold and hard as ice after putting her ocarina in one of the hakama's pockets, awaiting the girl's response.
Back to top Go down
Saiku Tainora

Saiku Tainora

Starred Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starred Battle   Starred Battle EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Saiku felt a strong pressure approaching. One of a shinigami too. She sighed. "It's very strong, Saiku. You know what this means, correct? No strong shinigami has approached you since you departed. Do you think-" Hifumetsu began in a deep, warning tone. Saiku cut him off and nodded quietly as the woman approached. "Saiku Tainora. You are arrested for treachery and espionage. Surrender and your survival will be guaranteed. Escape and your death is ensured. " Those words were spoken to Saiku, adn with a strong sigh, Saiku turned to face her with a wide smirk. "Now, why do you people believe lies, and them tell them? First, I am not involved in any espionage. I just left beecuase I was bored. And second, it's not nice to lie to others. My death would be certain either way, whether I surrendered or a fought. You forget that I used to work there too ya know." Saiku said with a light laugh.

She didn't exactly take the woman seriously, that is, the woman. The threat was clear in her mind. "Ahhhhh, I knew they would come for me someday. You can't exactly escape them. It's like trying to escape a horde of mosquitos with no bugspray. Your doomed, plain and simple. Of course, there not mosquitos. There more like ferocious bats. And Karakura Town is their gave. Now tell me Saiku, why are you sitting, in their cave?" Saiku thought to herself. With a groan, she sat up on the bench and looked at the woman. Seh noticed the woman's hand on her zanpaktou. Saiku raised an eyebrow at this and blinked. "So it's battle ya went, eh?" Saiku said to her slowly while placing her hand on the hilt of her own zanpakutou. She drew and placed horizantal across her lower torso, as if it was some sort of gaurd. "Well it's a battle ya got!" Saiku shouted ferociously at her.

OOC: I liked your fancy font XDD
Back to top Go down
Siren Cancao

Siren Cancao

Starred Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starred Battle   Starred Battle EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 am

Siren listened carefully as the girl spoke. "Now, why do you people believe lies, and them tell them? First, I am not involved in any espionage. I just left beecuase I was bored. And second, it's not nice to lie to others. My death would be certain either way, whether I surrendered or a fought. You forget that I used to work there too ya know." The statement didn't sound like something a child could have said, but Siren thought that she said it in a very childish way. She looked at the girl and tilted her head. I wonder who this girl thinks she is... Siren thought and sighed inwardly.
She completely unsheated her Zanpakuto completely, while gracefully throwing it up in the air, before catching it.

"So it's battle ya went, eh?" she heard the girl say and looked her into the eyes. Such wild eyes... Full of life, yet they seem afraid... Siren thought and held her Zanpakuto in front of herself. This had a big possibility of 'becoming quite a mess'. Some unseated officers had joked about it after killing some hollows. She had never understood the concept of humor... And would possibly never understand. "Well it's a battle ya got!" The girl sounded excited. Siren closed her eyes and sighed. Very well. However, you got a disadvantage. Siren lifted her left hand and pointed up in the sky. It is raining. The execution-list claimed that your Zanpakuto is a Fire-type. she lowered her hand and stared into the eyes of girl again. I will repeat my offer. Surrender, surive. Resist, die. It is your choice. she said, already knowing the answer before it came.

OOC: Thanks. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starred Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starred Battle   Starred Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Starred Battle
Page 1 of 1