Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preparing for battle

Go down 
+2
Dak Rios
Karel+
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karel+

Karel+

Preparing for battle Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:59 am

The sky was painted pale like a artists scroll. They sky was completely blank, no moon or sun even in the sky. The area was even flat save for a few stones for terrain and some trees scattered sparsly in the area. Karel was resting herself as she waited for her opponents, she had to hope that she did not let too much of her reitsu leak, so she kept it hidden, she had to keep her back up a secret from anyone that tried to find out about it. She needed the power to remain a secret.

Karel was ready to train with the captains, how effective it will be is the question.

Last edited by Karel on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am

Dak sighed as she walked down the street. She was going to be a tad late but hopefully the others didn't care. She had just gotten done doing a load of paperwork and she wasn't really in the mood for fighting. She just sighed heavily and pushed these thoughts form her mind. She walked forward and closed her eyes as a cool breeze blew by and just captured her breath. She smiled and returned to her usual self.

She made it to the meeting place and just looked around. "I hope I'm not late" she muttered as her hand unconsciously went to her zanpaktou. Tsubasa had been begging her to train and now he would get his chance. She just hoped he wouldn't get a little overzealous and end up making Dak harm anyone unnecessarily
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Karel looked at the younger captain, She was surprised that this was the first of the captains to have arrived in this place. Karel walked up to the new captain and gave a quick bow in respect. Karel stood to be 4'6" and wore a very tattered captain's haori, it was the squad 7 captain's mark on its back. She had silver eyes and silver hair that touched the ground. her skin was flawless and almost ghostly, much like the stare she made at people.

Karel smiled at the captain calmly*"Not at all, in fact compared to everyone else you are early, I just finished preparing the grounds, so I suppose just me and you can practice together.."*Karel smiled, she wanted to see how good this girl was.
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Yuki walked calmly towards the place that Karel had stated as the meeting place. Frankly, she wasn't sure how it would work with all the captainsfighting in the one area - that much reiatsu would surely cause a lot of damage. But if it had already been decided then she had no choice but to go. When she got there she saw Karel. She didn't really know the captain that well, but she still liked her - if not just for the fact that she was a whole lot shorter than her just 5 feet. With Karel she also saw her good friend Dak

"Hello, I guess I'm here early even though I was sure I would be late. Is anybody else coming?" She knew that she was slightly late, and the absence of all the other captains led her to believe that they weren't coming - unless they were all late as well.
Back to top Go down
Dak Rios

Dak Rios

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Dak smiled at her words. "Of course, anything you wish" she spoke almost childlike. "But don't underestimate me, I am Squad 11's captain for a reason" she spoke as her face became a tad serious if only for a brief second. It ended when her friend Koori Yuki waled in. "Hey" she greeted with a wave and motioned her over.

"I don't know, but I hope so. I would hate to be one of the few captains to actually show up" she joekd with a light laugh
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Zilo came walking in and took a quick glance around. He saw mostly jsut captains and no one else. He had gotten a message to be here. "Why would a 5th seat like me be dragged into this captain like thing when i am weak." He said with a smile as he looked around. So far there was only girl captains here and him. He looked back at to see the captain of squad 11 the captain of squad 7 and the captain of 10. "Ei so far theres only captains of fighting squads here." He said starring then he thought about it for a second."Wait don't tell me we are..." He trailed off as he saw they all where serious and had their Zanpaktous with him. Then again they probably never leave them ebhind.
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Karel smiled and bowed to both Dak and Zilo as they spoke. She was also very glad that Koori Yuki had shown up, but she was a little pissed that none of the male captains had appeared on the scene to help with this. It was so typical. Karel looked at Koori and smiled at her calmly, this was a captain she rarely saw, so first impressions everyone*"It is a pleasure to meet you Koori, you are early compared to the men that were supposed to show up here.

Karel then looked to Dak after listening to her calmly and giggling*"We'll just have to see how your powers can do against mine, I may be one of the strongest captains here, I don't know* She laughed happily as she looked at everyone, She was one of the only people that seemed to be able to keep a good and happy mood in these dark days, and she planned to stay happy, but cautious.

Karel then looked at Zilo and smiled at him calmly*"You are here because you are the strongest non-Captain, other than Ace, and he seems to have taken a turn for the worse in the long run of things." *She gave a smile that gave a look that was like If you are smart you will not disagree or I'll slaughter you. Karel was serious as she looked at everyone then bowed.*"So, who shall be training with whom first?"
Back to top Go down
Momo Hinamori~

Momo Hinamori~

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 pm

momo Stepped out and saw Karel standing there she smiled.you called for some training? and hello Dak, Yuuri, and zilo she greeted kindly while adjusting her uniform along with her haori.with tobiume strapped to her side.sorry i'm late can i join the party too? she asked while watching the female captains and the 5th seat.

(sorry short post)
Back to top Go down
Koori Yuki

Koori Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Yuki watched as Zilo and Momo arrived, wondering just how many more people would show up. She turned to Karel as she greeted her.

"It's nice to meet you too Karel, and men are always late - except for Zilo. They probably think they're strong enough without this training anyway."

Yuki saw Momo arrive and ask to train while greeting them all.

"Hellp Momo, and I don't mind who I train with first. But it seems as though at the moment we have uneven numbers and so one person will be left without a training partner."

Last edited by Koori Yuki on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:19 pm

"I will assist then, Koori taicho", a stern female voice from behind said. It was a 18-year old looking female with long dark purple hair tied into a braid on her back, two bangs hanging to frame her face. She was wearing a knee-long version of the shinigami uniform, along with a obi tied around her belly, holding everything togeder. She was carring a zanpaktou on her back, and a 12th division lieutnant armband was tied around her left arm, meaning that this young emotionless woman was Nemu Kurotsuchi, the "dauthger", to Mayuri Kurotsuchi, the current captain of the 12th division, aswell as the head of the reseach department.

"Mayuri-sama told me i needed to refeash my fighting skills..i spend most of my time on reseach, and he meant i would be more of a use on the battlefield, so i would´t take up space in the labratory.."
Back to top Go down
Karel+

Karel+

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Karel giggled as once again another one of the female captains had appeared. She recognized this one as Momo, she was one of the newest captains if she remembered correctly*"Momo, you are just on time."*She gave a grin as she looked at the others then at Koori's response she simply gave a grin.

Karel nodded as she looked at Koori and Mom and smiled*"You two can train against me, I have no problem with kicking both of your butts."*She gave a big grin, but she seemed honestly confident that she could perform such a task against two other captains. Karel ,in fact, was very confident in her abilities

But Nemu appeared and she smiled at Nemu happily*"Well not exactly a captain, but I guess you can join us."*Karel was interested in Nemu, she had only seen the android like being a few times when in the company of her "father" Mayuri Kurotsuchi. This was going to turn out to be interesting. Karel looked at all three, Momo Koori, and Nemi and nodded*"I will gladly fight all three of you, I believe I can muster the power in my shikai."*Karel gave a bit of a cocky smile as she looked at them, she was confident in her powers of change and creation, so much so she was sure she could take them all on.
Back to top Go down
Zilo

Zilo

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 am

Zilo sat there and sighed it was going to be a long day. "This seems like i am the only guy that is going to show up for the practice. And yet i am not even Lt. Or captain level i am only a 5th seat. So if you don't mind me i will be taking my leave." He said with a smile as he picked up his stuff and started to leave. He noted everyone that was there. Nemu had just shown up he smiled as he walked by and waved to the other smiling. He looked back at Karel and smiled. He continued walking out. there was momo Karel Nemu And Yuki. And he wasn't going to raise his blade against any girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for battle   Preparing for battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for battle
Page 1 of 1