Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A battle........In Australia!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

A battle........In Australia! Empty
PostSubject: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Ehrung sat on the branch of a tree watching strange creatures hop by under him. It was mid-day, and he was sweating his arse off. He didn't know where he was, but he felt like fighting. He hoped he would get someone to fight to soon, he was bored.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 pm

"my my... a quincy... how annoying... always screaming about honor and pride... I hope you are different" Bakura said hands in his pockets looking up at where Ehrung sat.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Ehrung looked down at the man. Honor and Pride? I live by those principals. Do you have an issue with that? He said.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm

He merely chuckled "most quincy do... however they take it so far it becomes arrogance... its usually an honorable way of life... until then.."
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Ehrung jumped down, landing in front of him. What is your name? You do not have the Reiatsu of a soul, would you be a human? He asked, he was standing three feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 pm

"no I'm a giant menos grande come to eat you." He stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Ehrung laughed. He could tell that was sarcassism. Well then, mabye I should blast a hole in your head right now? He said.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

"maybe I should summon a vasto lordes then" He said placing his hand on the ground. A vasto lordes statue came up from the ground beside him, it was even colored like a vasto would be. "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Ehrung laughed even harder. You got a good sense of humer. What's your name? He said.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:16 pm

"Bakura, yours?" He smirked. He noted the quincy had a decent humor, one enough not to be like that over emotional one, what was his name... ah.. Uruyu.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:21 pm

From the direction of the nearest city came running the figure of a small girl; behind her, large flames could be seen coming from the city. "Wonder how long the silly humans are going to try to get them to go away 'till they realize they won't go away until I make 'em go away?" The girl questioned to herself as she ran; she paused in her running when she felt the spiritual pressure of a Quincy, and one of a special human. Curious, her flames went away and she quickly used sonido to appear near the two, catching something about a vasto lorde. "Neh? Who said something about vasto lorde?" Locura questioned to the two.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:29 pm

My name is Ehrung Sieg. He said to the man, Bakura. Then he felt the Reiatsu of an Arrancar. .......Ah, company. He said, then she appeared, asking a question about the Vasto Lorde. Hello there. Nothing was said about a Vasto Lorde. He simply stated.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Bakura smirked slightly. He had hoped to be alone with the quincy, but this would work as well. "nothing at all... and nice name Ehrung... german right?"
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Locura pointed at the vasto lorde statue that was still there. "You know, lying isn't a very healthy trait; if nothing was said about one, what's with the statue?" Locura asked; of course, setting a town on fire wasn't a healthy trait either. A sigh escaped the lips of the child-sized arrancar as she walked forward. "Anyway, I see we're giving each other our names?"
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:50 pm

He looked at Bakura. Yes, it is. It means Honor if you must know, which by your own testiment you dislike. Then he looked back at the girl. Mabye we WERE talking about them, but I do not know how that is YOUR buisness. And yes, we are giving out our names. May we have yours? He said to the little girl.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"honor has no place in society anymore.. unfortunately..." He sighed. He glanced at the girl, her reiatsu was high, not too much higher than his own though. He wasnt worried, the quincy would probably team up with him should she attack, not that he'd need it much.
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:29 pm

"You know, it's quite rude to say that when you don't even know who you're talking to; for all you know, I very well could be a vasto lorde," Locura responded to Ehrung. "My name's Locura Ash; nice to meet ya," Locura spoke again, casting a glance around the area before addressing the both of them. "Did you two come here to take a look at the exotic animals?" a strange question, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:18 am

Ehrung yawned. He was quite bored with this whole situation. Why HAD these two just come here? He had no idea where here was, or how he got here. He addressed the man, Bakura, first. Honor is still in our society, you just need to look quite hard for it these days. He said, then turned to the girl. Hello Locura, nice to meet your aquaintence. As to my reason for being here, I do not know. I do not even know where here is. He stated bluntly. He wanted to get to the point of all this, and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:51 am

"it is rarer than you think... most people have motives.." He sighed. "hell if I know where we are, I came here through a hollow's garganta...damn things..."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 pm

"Gargantas aren't that bad; they allow you to go anywhere," Locura replied. Hm...wonder if they would allow you to go to the moon? That'd be kinda awesome...and dead people like me wouldn't have to worry about the lack of oxygen Locura thought to herself, her gaze up at the sky as she replied, stating why she herself was there. "We're in the wonderful land of Australia; home to lots of the strangest creatures on Earth. I'm here 'cause I was busy burning the town over there," she pointed in the direction she came from, her gaze returning from the sky to the two of them. "If you don't know how you got here, how'd you get here?" she questioned to Ehrung; Bakura had an explanation, since he stated he came through a garganta, while Ehrung didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Dosene

Jor'lo Dosene

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Ehrung laughed. I do not truely know. I did not even know where here was until you said it's name. He said.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:42 pm

"so you really just appeared here? I wouldnt care.... crazy shit happening in the world now... ya here some lady sued a fast food place, for making her spill her coffee AFTER she got it... pathetic really..."
Back to top Go down
Locura Ash

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 pm

"Like Baku-chan said, you just appeared here? Kinda strange if you ask me," Locura commented with a shrug of her shoulders. "About the lady you talked about, I have to say, if the fast food place MADE her spill the coffee, then she had every right to sue 'em," Locura spoke to Bakura. "You suppose fires are common in Australia?" Locura suddenly questioned; now that she was focused again, the girl was able to start up the fire back in the town that was quite a ways away.
Back to top Go down
Ehrung Sieg

Ehrung Sieg

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

Ehrung looked over at the town. What EXACTLY did these people do to desirve being burned? He asked, looking back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Bakura Ryou

Bakura Ryou

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:51 pm

"simple, they caught on fire" He stated plainly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A battle........In Australia!   A battle........In Australia! Empty

Back to top Go down

A battle........In Australia!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next