Bleach Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Serenity

A new Bleach RPG where you can RP as a character in the anime or manga, or make your own.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:43 am

"Well..i peeked at it when he gave me it..but i dont remeber much..its a personalletter to you. Kira-kun and me both respects you and like you, you were our taicho for so long...and even now..", she said, her hands trembling slightly as she looked down at the floor, not being able to look at his sly sminkwithout blushing deeply,a old habbit she thought she had gotten rid off. "..t-theni`ll call you Ginsama, as back then..", she suggested with a weak smile, through feeling slightly uneasy calling him-sama, afterall, around 1 years ago she wanted to kill him for hurting Kira..

"You can call me what you like, but only by my first name..you know i haid honorfics..", she said in a light lautgher, trying o ease the tension.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:05 am

For a minute Gin thought he saw a blush on Yuuri`s face was she getting some kind of emotional distress or something I don`t care really what ya callin me How in the world could he forget that she hated honorifics, he used to tease the woman a bit in the old days to call her a lot of diffrent stuff, when she least expected it to boot, and she off course got this usual blush that she wanted to hide behind a angry face of denial, he used the honorific kun quite often since it did not seem to bother, at least that was expected these days, think about if you called her with sama, or simply sotaicho she would probably flip out of embarassment and playful anger, she also seemed like she could not flirt with the former captain of squad 3, it was something he had deemed exotic since almost all of the older captains where diffrent to her in every way, yet one big family...

off course she never really flirted with any of the captains execpt probably Ukitake, he was an easy target he reminded him a bit about Kira, at least in the emotional factor to an extent off course. Sure... Yuuri-chan he chukled a bit under his breath he wanted to see a bit more emotion beaming from the beatiful white haired captain-commander though it was evident that she was able to hide most of those feelings there where certain limits that could easily be breached, if she tried to act like a stuck up captain commander like the others before him THAT would be something else, but she was not, perhaps one thing that made her diffrent from the previous commanders, not only the fact that she was a woman, most woman by Ichimaru`s standars had more guts than over all males did not perhaps in fighting but chatting and alike... that would defently make matsumoto count while Hinamori was very diffrent and hardly stood out with him he was sure she would never reach a captain commander`s rank of power.

She still had that glint of determination like Yuuri did, and would probably be able to take the seat of squad 0 in other words the royal court guards role, he knew people could change when they matured, Yuuri was rightfully a shining example of this even if she hardly could hide her emotions about him... he still not for a moment knew how much she had admired him back then and possibly still it was hard to tell really...

He also decided not to ask anything more about the letter she gave him she probably did not know that much about it after all...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Yuuri reached over and grabbed the letter, glumbing slightly, befor oppening it. "I`ll...read since your hands are..tied up". YUuri unfolded the letter, read it through on a few minuts, befor taking in a deep breath, reading up. "Dear Taicho, if you got this, it either means that Yuuri-san or we have meet. I would like to inform of you the recent events in the seireitei, so you wont fall behind if you chose to return one day. Yuuri-san helped me with my bankai trainning, its going well. Hinamori-chan is also on the way to learning bankai, and since Yuuri-san already knows it, she trains her aswell. Ukitake-sama has returned, and at the recent captain meeting it was announced by Yamanto would be choosing third division and 5th division captain soon. Everyone hopes, and knows Hinamori-chan will be choosen as the 5th division captain, but with the 3th its abit complicated. Its either gonna be me or Yuuri-san, personaly i hope its gonna be Yuuri-san. I have yet to reach bankai, and her`s is..to be honost beautiful. I know its short, and i hope i can talk with you whenever you return to the soul soceity. Oh, btw, Yuuri-san`s hair is almost reaching her hips, she has really gone out of her way to grow her hair".

Yuuri paused, handing him the letter by placing it in his lap, while smiling a little herself. Kira`s words had apperently made her happy, else it amused her. She wasen`t blushing of embaresment, but she and Kira was like brother and sister, which they always had been, so it wasen`t a big surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Gin did not mind when Yuuri grabbed the letter, she seemed to be a bit flustered up so she probably tried to cover it up with the containing words of this letter, the words that Kira had written in the letter had reached his ears, it was not so much of emotional blabber that he had expected but rather their growing strength, young people these days they dont know anything about how to write letters, yet he had to admit the letter had somehow caught his attention he did listen to every word that Yuuri spoke, when she was done he accepted the letter back and put it under his pillow...

His smile ever precent on his face, right now after listening to that letter the feeling in the cell was beareble and he was able to maintain his true self, the whole cell felt brighter almost like it had been enligtened by the letter and yuuri`s precence, only in the darkest and coldest corner of the cell did the dark precence linger in his mind, but he kept it there and decided to stay away maybe tomorrow he would forget all about it, no that was just wishful thinking, he had after all brains enough to realize that sort of reasoning his own.

She did not seem to add anything when she was done reading the letter, suddenly he got this cold feeling running down his spine, he pulled more sheets around him and burrowed his head into the soft pillow, there was a quiet moment again then he asked could you stay here a bit longer.... until im asleep? he had taken off his espada uniform that he had still worn when he joined aizen`s hollow army, it did not reveal his chest when he wore it, but once he had removed it his whole chest had become visible but by now the sheets covered up most of that, it was hard to tell when Gin was actually asleep and when he was awake in bed like this, since he kept his eyes shut all the time, It would have been false to say that he had no feelings for Yuuri, but the feelings she displayed where much stronger, because Gin died so early he had never really experienced true love, and well with Yuuri hiding her most affections to him it was clear that he thought of it no more than just a simple crush or admire... these things had and always would be new to him.

Last edited by Ichimaru Gin on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:52 am

"..Of cause", she answered in a calm tone, reaching down, stroking him lightly over the silver hair. Yuuri felt the air had gotten less tense, and she kinda wished she could stay like this forever. She hoped that she would`t have to return tothe higher lvls of the 1th division barrack and the duty as a captain commander, with the worry of espada building their forces on her shoulders. She hoped she could remain here, speaking with Gin about old days, feeling safe.

She didn`t blush when she for a moment noticed his slightly ecspoded chest. Gin had lost the top of his unifom many times during their trainnig in the 3th division, and being a former 4th seat meant she had seen many male, and female, shinigami shirtless since they had to be healed.

"..Gin..-sama...I...I wanna talk about something...you see...Ukitake-sama love me and well...i love him also...through i dont know if we can build a realtionship due to my position as captain commander...you probably know of my former crush on you...but d-dont worry, i only see you as a close friend now..". The last sentence didn`t make much sence, but he could hear, and see on her sudden blushing, that she was embaressed, but it was clear she wanted to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:25 am

It was sometimes hard to belive that Yuuri was older than him despite their close relation and the fact that she was a captain commander, now he was probably about 100 years younger than her it had never troubled Gin, even so he had become a captain way before her and yet somehow she had gained the spot as a captain commander, it was not like he did not think she would fit in that position as things stood at the moment.

... Are ya stuttering again? he simply asked watching her face he lifted his arm in order to try and touch her face, but he had already forgotten the pesky chain`s so his hands never reached her face, he did not mind it though. It seems like ya face speaks for itself hm? he reminded about the immense blushing that covered most part`s of her face, it might make her blushing go even worse thought for some reason he enjoyed it, he was unsure why but it felt good at least. worry? what should i worry about exactly? He had already figured out she loved Ukitake, and that Ukitake most certainly loved her back it came by no suprise in fact he had awaited for her to tell about it. It would probably be a good idea to wait it out? ne he informed Yuuri when it came to Ukitake and her relationship and the war.
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 am

"y,yea it would..", she slowy said, folding her hands in her lap. Befor she could say anything more, she held a hand in front of her mouth, surpressing a yawn. It was no surprise that she was tired. After a day full of paperwork, a meeting with the current vice captains, tea with Unohana and her own vice captain, and then a check-up on the kido cannon.

"Ah, Sorry Taicho..", she said in a light smile, rubbing her left eye like a little tired kid. She even began to swing her legs slightly over the bed side, looking up at the celling, while humming some old song. "Is there anything you wanna ask about?"

(sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 pm

He noticed her yawn and wondered just how easygoing she was at the moment, off course it was to be expected since he was bounded, and his zanpakto was missing, not only that but probably sealed too... what a pain that was, he sighed...

His eyes felt heavy but he forced himself to keep awake for Yuuri`s sake now did he have any questions partaking her question? well he had a bunch but more importantly he had something he should tell Yuuri-kun Ah there is something i wanted to tell you now that i got the chance to talk to you in person... ive heard rumors that certain espada`s have planned up an assult in 7 days time, now that was 2 days ago... weather this is true or not is up to you he was relaxed when he said this slowly he fell deeper into the slumber that he was in, not seeming to be concerned at all about what he said or whatever was happening around him...
Back to top Go down
Reikou Yuuri

Reikou Yuuri

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 am

"/ days!?", was the last thing he heard her gasp, befor he feel into sleep. Yuuri turned towards him, but saw he had gotten silent and that his smink had gotten smaller, meaning she was asleep. Yuuri let out a little sigh, but smiled slightly, befor she learned down and placed a kiss onto his cheek. Like Kira, she knew they weren`t gonna be more than close friends, through her and Gin`s releationship probably was moe like father/datugher, or some akward sibling paring. Despite she was around 100 years older than him, she acted younger, well sometimes, and looked younger, sinceh e looked someone in the middle of his twenties, and she wasen`t that tall.

"Arigato..Taicho", she said in a light smile leaving the haori on him. Yuuri unlocked the cuffs on his legs, knowing it would please him to wake up, finding out one of the chains had been removed. Yuuri would have a small window made down here soon, even she got chills down her spine by the darkness down here.
Back to top Go down
Ichimaru Gin

Ichimaru Gin

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Walking down a corroded path of darkness, Ichimaru wondered what had just happened? there was a cerain stiffness about the air that bothered him, not only was it somehow dusty but also damp and wet, as if the darkness that had engulfed him was just one thick mist that seemed to have swallowed him in one gulp, he realized this was no dream... he knew exactly where he was he followed the path and he came to an end of the path, he was standing on a pillar that stood above the clouds he was no longer chained not in his legs nor his arms, ichimaru realized this was no longer in SS but in his mind... and there was a precence of his inner self lingering about waiting for him, his hollow self to be more precise...

Ichimaru gazed down from the pillar there where several pillar`s standing up from the cloud covered sky below him better not fall down there... Suddenly a few shades of a sun beamed up on him behind a few clouds, the "path" he came trough faded away as soon as the sun lit it up, a familiar voice touched his ears a few moments later, Gin turned to look at the being, he stood about 50 feet away from him on another pillar the pillar itself stood higher than where Gin stood about time ya showed up... i was starting to think that you avoided me... Avoided you? what makes ya think that? Gin replied back with a sarcastic voice, the hollow Gin pulled its Zanpakto from its holster the entire lenght of it, for a moment Gin`s eyes opened a bit and a small sweatdrop fell across his cheek, an insane Grin swept across the hollows face did the cat catch your tongue? the blade shined in the sunlight, there was no trace of his zanpakto besides the one this hollow was holding to, he was screwed, how was it that this zanpakto was here while Yuuri had supposedly taken it? Ichimaru did not know what mattered now was how he would survive, he had no time to think when the hollow Gin jumped down from the higher pillar, luckily it seemed like he could not use the bankai nor the shikai abilities, which was a good thing, a few thoughts left Gin`s mind as he tried to dodge the attacks the hollow tossed at him, it had been so much easier if he could have borrowed a sword from his Zanpakto but he was not precent either, his Zanpakto. The though echoed in his head for a moment and then it calmed down, off course.

Shinso

His Zanpakto he had always been loyal to him, well after he tamed him at least, it was not too hard to be honest, he was himself after all, Shinso was just more quiet than himself and perhaps more shy, haha no hes not shy hes just... lonely, i should talk to him more... returning back to reality Gin had gotten some small wounds while he had tried to dodge the blows that this hollow self had caused, what a pain eh? he tried to think about Shinso, connect his mind he though for himself while still avoiding blows that was sent towards him, and the mean words that this insane killer showeled at him.

"Would you tell me more about yourself if i asked? Shinso? even if just a little each time?, I want to know, can i borrow your power?, and if i could would you let me fight by your side one more time?..... ..... Shinso"

Gin sent a steep slice towards his hollow self now holding Shinso in his arm, a small smile appeared on Gin`s lips dammit you what did you do? the hollows body seemed to burn up into dark flames, soon everything returned and Gin woke up in the bed, in the cold cell, everything was as it used to, only thing was that his Zanpakto was lying on the floor next to his bed, his usual smile covered his lips, now what to do next?, he remebered this particular cell from before. He put his clothes back on, it seemed like several hours had passed since he had fallen asleep it was still dark outside, Gin looked at the body in the bed that looked much like himself, in fact it looked exatcly like himself and it was turned away from the room as if it was asleep, he had to thank Urahara later for these faux bodies that he had stolen they would probably come in handy again sooner or later...

Ichimaru took his zanpakto to where it used to be on his waist, how good it did not feel to have him back he had to do something about the seals later, right now he would have to concetrate to get out of here withouth making a sound, he could remeber this cell in particular, once when Yamamoto had caught him in his younger days for breaking a few rules the old man had decided to punish him a bit, he had off course taken the opportunity to "dig himself free" off course gin had taken into account that he returned everytime to the cell no matter how hard it was after all he did not want that anyone would find this "white secret" of his he looked down at the floor it still seemed a bit loose but unless you knew exactly where to pull it would be impossible, Gin pulled on of the floor plates and it gave as he pushed it to the side a damp smell crossed his nose as he looked down, not the best place but it saves me from this hell hole... the sewers heh, he jumped down into the hole with the plate folding back exactly as it was supposed to be, he used his zanpakto to cut the chains, so he could in a better way move around it was harder than what he had assumed but it worked, these pesky hand cuffs where still attached to his arms so it stopped him from using any kido, but at least his legs had been freed now, he assumed it was thanks to Yuuri, he would have to thank her later... if he would meet up with her that is... the dreadly smell of the sewers probably did not intrigue the shinigami too much into coming to look for him down here, but he wished he could leave SS before they would notice he was gone, or so he hoped.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)   Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paying a visit! (i forgot to bring flowers but i suppose a half dead shinigami will do the trick)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2